[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /k/, German guy here. With the recent influx of refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Sup /k/,

German guy here.

With the recent influx of refugees and increased violent crimes I've been considering personal safety.

I'm on track to get myself some guns but that will take a year until I am actually allowed to own one at home, rather than keeping it at the range.
Until then, I need something else that I can keep around for self-defense.
I've heard CS gas is pretty shit since it doesn't work well on some people, and sprays in general are often less effective than people think. I've also read about RAM weapons, pistols that shoot rubber bullets, but I'm not sure if they're a good deterrent. Crossbows are another legal option that I can own, but I have no practice with them and wouldn't be effective at actually using them.

What would you recommend?
>>
>>27567140
move
>>
>>27567159

I'm unable to at the moment. Believe me that's my plan. If all goes well I'll be living in either the states or Canada in two years.
>>
File: 30366349[1].jpg (11 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
30366349[1].jpg
11 KB, 275x275
http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/tools/portable-work-lights/Flashlights-Handheld/6-cell-d-maglite-flashlight-black?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CJLcosvRwsgCFVQ9gQod7UgNNg
>>
>>27567245

The problem with close combat weapons is that I'd be up against people with machetes,which is why I wanna stay as far away as possible.
>>
>>27567262
http://www.bestarmour.com/
>>
>>27567140
CS would work fine. Can Germans get a hold of tazers?
>>
>>27567262
Join your local HEMA group, and start to learn the basics of fighting with weapons.

Machetes are dangerous, yes, but if you know what you are doing and are armed appropriately (sword and buckler if in a tight space, spear or similar longer distances) you can fight them off. Remember, a machete is balanced for chopping, not for fighting. That's where training comes in.
>>
>>27567140
Learn arabic language, assimiliate, be a good haju
>>
>>27567140
>crossbows
>needs practice
faggot, that's why the crossbow is invented, they are made to be shoot by people who have had no bow&arrow practice.It's like a gun, you don't need practice for it,except for those 6-7 shoots just to see how it works and how to load.
also you can have bear pepper spray, that will fuck up a bigger group of sand niggers
>>
Get a large can of Fox Labs mean green, can be useful against a group. Get any bladed weapon you can : axe, machete, kukri. Crossbows are easy to use, see if you can find a Taser (a real one from the brand Taser, not some shitty stun gun) or a Flashball. I don't know if the rubber ball SG68 shotgun is any good.

When you're outside, carry a small knife and small can of fox labs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.