[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are hipoints really bad or is this another k meme? I may be looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0035.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0035.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Are hipoints really bad or is this another k meme? I may be looking to buy a hipoint 45 from a local pawn shop.
>>
>>27563028
They're unwieldy.

Other than that, they're great guns. Just they kinda have an association with lower income individuals..
>>
Most of them function fine. It's pretty hard to fuck up a straight blowback gun.
Either way, there is an unlimited lifetime warranty even if the pistols look a little ugly
>>
>>27563080
How is it unwieldy?>>27563118
Looks don't matter a lot to me.
>>
They don't have a lot of luxuries. I heard some models didn't have slide locks, probs a lie. But I know most don't lock the slide on an empty mag.
>>
>>27563139
then go for it. be warned it will be harder to conceal than most other guns it it's caliber. What are you using it for?
>>
>>27563167
finna kill a nigga ya dig?
>>
File: 1436166168922.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436166168922.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27563028
They're not terrible. I just picked one up to beat the fuck out of Mad Max style.
>>
>>27563183
oh well then by all means. The hi-point handgun is the very last word in shady operations to settle a score
>>
>>27563275
Kek'd.
>>
they're cheap and they work. by any standard that cares about any other factor, they suck. but they function.
>>
File: 1440437979783.png (1 MB, 949x533) Image search: [Google]
1440437979783.png
1 MB, 949x533
>>27563261
>>
>>27563028
the postols can be picky about ammo, vulnerable to limp wristing not to mention it's pretty unergonomic, cheap feeling and plasticy. but at the end of the day it's a function pistol chambered in service pistol calibers in a price bracket usually reserved for shitterrible pocket automatics.
the mags suck ass though and take a long time to break in. the shitty mags are probably the cause behind 90% of the jamming issues people run into with hi points. that and using ammo too cold to properly cycle them. both the pistols and the carbines work best with hot loaded ammo
>>
>>27566293
*pistols
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.