[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I'm trying to get rid of my Taurus 9mm for a .45.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 26vSub003.jpg (296 KB, 1080x830) Image search: [Google]
26vSub003.jpg
296 KB, 1080x830
Alright, I'm trying to get rid of my Taurus 9mm for a .45. Right now I'm torn between Springfield and Glock. I have about a $600 budget. I went and held both of these guns and I didn't have a problem with either. I need some pros and cons for both. As added info I'm eligible for the blue label program on the Glocks.

What do, /k/?
>>
>>27560405
XD has a grip safety that is pointless and will get you killed. Blue label pricing on the Glock means you can get it, some Trijicon HDs, and an Apex extractor and still come in under budget.
>>
Don't believe cucks who tell you a grip safety will kill you. I have an XDs .45 with thousands of rounds through it and zero times have I pulled the trigger on a full chamber and not heard a bang
>>
>>27560665
>Don't believe cucks who tell you a grip safety will kill you.

Ignore this.

Grip safety = you're a dead man.
>>
>>27560665
Don't believe cucks that need a grip safety

Fixed
>>
>>27560628
>apex extractor

Is there a problem with the casings being extracted from the Glock? I never read about it.

If it helps, my only experience with pistols are my service weapon (M&P), the Taurus I'm trying to get rid of, and a Hi-Point .45 I got rid of. I was recommended Glock or Springfield by a former milfag I work with.
>>
>>27560821
The extractor on current production Glock pistols is bad and can sometimes chuck brass straight back into the shooter's face. The Apex unit is better-designed and resolves this problem in most cases. Many Glock pistol users install it as a preventative measure.
>>
>>27560405
get the glock,you can pound nails with it all day, then fire it all night.
>>
>>27560701
Maybe if you're too incompetent to establish a proper grip on your weapon
>>
>>27561025

What's it like to have autism?
>>
>>27561100
Don't need to be a savant to grip your gun
>>
>>27560405
How much for the Taurus?
>>
>>27561219
Selling it at $275 with some extra bs.
>>
>>27561310
Are private sales allowed even though I'm only 20?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.