[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your favorite hidden CCW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kIZcmex.jpg (90 KB, 598x1114) Image search: [Google]
kIZcmex.jpg
90 KB, 598x1114
Looking for something that I can wear to the bar and won't hinder my performance on the pool table or stick out and be apparent. Was thinking something along the lines of a PPK or Compact 1911 just because I tend to prefer a more solid metal type of gun but my local range is limited on what smaller guns they have available to rent.
>>
>>27557173
I have no experience with handguns and CCW. I just came here to ask where I can get that epic claymore mine tow hitch cover.
>>
>>27558650

Literally one google away.

http://www.amazon.com/GG-G-CLAYMORE-HITCH-Cover/dp/B002IWYFVS
>>
>>27558667
yea sorry, i also literally found it 30 seconds after posting that.
>>
>>27557173
I wonder if someone actually put a claymore on their car and that's the reasoning behind the "replica" badge.
>>
>>27558707
I could see that.

>blueberry law rolling awfully close behind me on thoroughfare
>can tell he is calling in plates before making the stop
>better get over because i'm sure he-WOOP WOOP PULL OVER DAT ASS TOO FAT
>fuck
>patiently wait with hands at 10 and 2, ignition off, hazards so people will maybe not hit us
>johnny gets out the baconmobile
>casually crosses distance, looking at back of my head checking for movement
>as he speaks into his mic, VISIBLY tactically shits himself just short of back of the vehicle after spotting something
>hand on gun, much confuse
>THSIR STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE NOW SHOW ME YOUR HANDS
>almost taste delicious lawsuit over unwarranted show of force
>remember inert claymore i welded onto tailer hitch
>noway.jpg
>asked where detonator is
>officer it's an iner-WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DETONATOR I WAS A DEVILDOG I KNOW WHAT A CLAYMORE IS
>backup rolls in
>senior officer converses with responding officer while i sit in back of cruiser
>son you said it's inert?
>yessir
>please take it off for the time being
>okay.jpg just put it back on down the road when they leave
>story makes news
>muh freedum in much uproar
>people putting inert claymores on hitchs on protest
>start home business selling replica claymore hitches
>conservatives mad
>libs mad
>????
>Profit!!!

Fuck this board gives me weapons grade autism sometimes.
>>
>>27558867
>I WAS A DEVILDOG
EELS IN MY ASS
>>
>>27558867
>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DETONATOR I WAS A DEVILDOG I KNOW WHAT A CLAYMORE IS
>i-its inert
>empties magazine

FTFY
>>
I would like to buy that trailer hitch.

ggnore liberals.

Might be cool to have a small, real EFP trailer hitch & front bumper as well if you were in some place where carjackings were common like South Africa or Venezuela
>>
>>27558939
There was the thread on odd improvised battlefield additions to tanks and shit. There was a South African or Rhodesian baby MRAP looking thing with a forward facing trillion barreled 12ga with a 270 degree spread on it.
>>
>>27558920
found the nigger
>>
>>27557173
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.