[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No control doc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: no-control.png (814 KB, 1160x652) Image search: [Google]
no-control.png
814 KB, 1160x652
So the documentary about cody senpai and butt hurt antigunners just came out today.

Anyone want to buy it and upload it somewhere? I would but things are tight this month.

https://youtu.be/drvt-ma9Vg8
>>
Bampin'
>>
>>27556006
Don't link us directly to the video, repost it somewhere so I don't have to give those kikes views.
>>
>>27556448

The director is actually profun and a friend of cody. Still it would be entertaining to watch so someone buy it and repost or torrent.
>>
>>27556729
are both views represented or is it 100% some anti-gun retard making fallacies and spreading bullshit lies?
>>
>>27556448
>>27556749

Damn, just watch the trailer. That's what it's there for.
>>
>>27556006
by "regulate" I'm sure he means "restrict and tax"
>>
>>27556749

Watch the trailer looks very balnced.

The had a video of a debate after the premier where cody rips a new asshole in antigunners in a the crowd and in the movie

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Uh5e1SBYI
>>
>>27556778
It's not on tpb or kat.cr yet.
>>
>>27556778
The heart of the argument is "we have a crime problem! so give us your guns!" and the opposition is saying "fuck you, solve your fucking crime problem without removing freedom from 300 million americans."

Realistically if you could solve the gang violence related to drugs, the numbers would be so low no one would deem it worthy of their time--aside from a few maniacs attacking people concentrated in areas like schools, universities, etc. the problem would be relatively gone.
>>
>>27556831
Yeah it came out today.

It's only on iTunes and on vudu I think.
>>
>>27556916
then rent it and livestream it you nigger
>>
>>27556989

Did you not read the OP nigger?. I would if I could.

WELLOFFFAGS BUY AND UPLOAD
>>
This seems to have a lot of antis on it compared to some other docs I've seen (most recently Assaulted, which is very biased towards pro fun).
>>
File: 1433491299075.jpg (69 KB, 900x897) Image search: [Google]
1433491299075.jpg
69 KB, 900x897
BUY AND SHARE. PIGGYBACKING NOW!
>>
Since everyone else are faggots I'll buy it and try to stream it from my phone. Fuck you guys

I'll let you guys know when and one of you better capture it while you're at it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.