[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say someone breaks into your home and you have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 232282_ts.jpg (101 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
232282_ts.jpg
101 KB, 1155x1155
Let's say someone breaks into your home and you have no weapons near you to defend yourself but a dummy grenade.
Would pretending it's a live grenade work on fending off the attackers?
Is threatening to blow both you and the attackers shit up legal even if it is just an inert grenade?
>>
>>27552294
I have a live grenade and 3 inert one's, and I'm fully ready to level half my house to stop a home invasion/police raid.
>>
>>27552324
>grenade
>level a house
Stick to cowadoody son. It's more your speed
>>
>>27552324
How'd you manage to get your hands on a live grenade?
>>
>>27552294
you going to go full Brick and hold it at arms length screaming as you approach him?
>>
Unless I knew the guy was a vet I would probably call his bluff.
>>
>>27552334
>grenade wont blow the fuck out of a mcmansion
>>
>>27552348
I'd personally be shitting my pants if I was the intruder
>>
>>27552347
I bought some inert grenades and filled one with black powder, the fuse assembly was tricky, i got the time fuse right and blasting cap, but I had to make a primer cause all the primers that fit the primer hole were too powerful and would just blow past the fuse and set the cap off immediately, even after putting epoxy around the fuse to try and seal it.
>>
>>27552334
I said half my house, although mine is just filled 50% black powder and 50% flash powder. I tested the composition before hand and it was powerful as fuck when in a cardboard tube so contained in a cast iron ball would fuck shit up, I plan on filling the others with ANNM or ANFOAL
>>
>>27552379
And this is why we're on watch lists.
>>
>>27552294
Id beat them to death
>>
>>27552543
I live in Moldova, there busy stopping criminal organizations from selling nuclear material too isis and shit. For 300k I can get 1 gram of plutonium.
>>
>>27552575
>stopping
I've got some bad news for you, idealistic anon.
>>
I own doors not made of Chinese paper. Nobody is breaking into my house. Storm shutters cover my windows because im a lazy fuck who doesn't want to take them down. As far as the bluff goes ,No. Its a stupid idea
>>
>>27552584
Trying to stop whatever. 30 million dollars and you get a kilogram of uranium, if your smart enough you can make a gun type nuclear bomb.
>>
>>27552601
They caught the fucking ringleaders because of the CIA, gave him a couple of years in jail and didn't even get the fissile material. Moldovan police are absolutely complicit. Unlikely they would've even wanted to catch them if the US wasn't watching.
>>
>>27552624
I remember a few years back some Frenchfag bought a functional warhead from the mob in Bulgaria or Belarus, i forget
>>
just yell "ALLAH AKBAR!" while doing so that'll scare them off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.