[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cecil the lion killing legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I bet all of you who rushed to judgement on this man's hunting practices are feeling pretty stupid right now.
Besides, nobody had even heard of the lion until it was killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-not-charge-u-dentist-killing-cecil-lion-145716789.html
>>
No one cares about Facebook bullshit. Go back to where ever you came from.
>>
>>27546514
I don't care about no stinking lion
>>
>>27546514
I think you are overestimating the attention span of the average Facebook slactivist.
>>
>>27546514
>>>>>/an/
also they are not charging the dentist because it's pointless. he's not in the country, he has good defenses, and he's not the real problem. they are in fact charging the hunters who arranged that farce of a hunt.
>>
>>27546779
triggered muh ptsd, when my girlfriend got her iud she said the bleeding was really light the day of installation but but when the lights came on the bed looked like a murder scene.
>>
>>27547325
This, do you really want an American citizen in a Zimbabwe jail? Does him being there solve anything for anyone?
>>
go back to /pol/ op
>>
>>27547489
>fucking with the lights off

i dont get this meme
>>
>>27547880
>caring whether the lights are on or off
son, if theres a wet pussy in front of you, you fuck it.
>>
>>27547951
you wouldnt finger fuck your raifu with the lights out, why would you fuck your waifu with the lights out
>>
Anyone know what he shot the lion with?
>>
>Cecil the lion
Literally who?
>>
>>27548002
because fuck me if im getting out of bed to go turn the lights on when theres a willing vagina in front of me
>>
Well at least the shit heads who baited him out of the sanctuary grounds to be killed are getting charged. That's messed up, yo. Killing a patriarch in a lion pride like that fucks everything up for them
>>
>>27547489
That's always my favorite part
>>
>>27548036
A Red Ryder. Turns out lions are weak as dicks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.