[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NRA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nra.png (159 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
nra.png
159 KB, 626x626
Sup guys. I come here often, but just wanted to know your guys' opinion on the NRA. I've heard that they regularly do shit to trample on my rights just as much as they do to protect my rights. I got an invite with my new gun purchase to "donate" $20 to them in exchange for a year's worth of magazine subscription and a neat-o little keychain. Should I support these fucks, or are they a demon in disguise? I'm honestly a little clueless on this interest group.

Here's Ben Shapiro chiming in on the subject. If you have the time, I'd suggest on watching the whole thing. If not, and you embed and it doesn't skip to where I linked, go to 13:30 and watch a minute or two.

If you make it to 15:20 and want to see the Piers Morgan interview he starts going on about, watch this. Careful not to ventilate your monitor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
>>
File: Jungle Brits.jpg (146 KB, 800x791) Image search: [Google]
Jungle Brits.jpg
146 KB, 800x791
I'll say what I always say. A lot of people talk shit about them for not doing enough in jew york, commiefornia etc... but they don't seem to realize that they depend on local members to get shit done. if every gun owner in america was a member we'd have machine guns and shit overnight
>>
Def support them. They are pretty much the only successful gun lobby. Obama hates em so the must do good work.
>>
People can counter-signal all they want to sound cool, but without the NRA, you would have Euro-esque gun laws. Join GoA as well.
>>
As a Brit, I have to say that while I think the NRA does favour promoting American gun company interests above actual shooting rights, the good it's done and the major force it is in politics outweighs any shady nonsense it does.

Be thankful you have it. I only wish our NRA back in the 1980s was as good an organisation.

>HUUUUUUURRR WE DON'T USE SEMI-AUTOMATICS EXCEPT FOR A FEW CLUBS WHO CLOG UP OUR RANGES DOING PRACTICAL SHOOTING SO BAN THEM, BAN THEM!

That was the British NRA, an organisation originally designed to get ordinary people to shoot military rifles and be pro-gun and pro-Britain, and became thirty old bastards who were only concerned with single shot bolt action rifles shooting at 1000 yards.

Learn the lesson.
>>
File: 96334.jpg (238 KB, 900x739) Image search: [Google]
96334.jpg
238 KB, 900x739
>>27546093
Ah, the 1950s, 1960s. Where people had full battle rifles, No.5 Enfields and Browning Auto-5 shotguns and South Africans, Brits, Rhodesians, ANZACs and more Empire forces fought Communists in Her Majesty's Dominions.

Better times.
>>
This is a British documentary from 1976. It was broadcast as normal programming on mainstream primetime television. Such a show would be unthinkable today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6DQBwm2rPc

That is why the US NRA is a good thing.
>>
File: The FAL Horseman.jpg (98 KB, 960x896) Image search: [Google]
The FAL Horseman.jpg
98 KB, 960x896
>>27546454
amen, brother. amen.
>>
>>27546477
>>27546477
Poor Brits. If they manufactured weapons, there would be no telling what ingenious creative invention they'd design.
>>
>>27546602
It's rather telling that in the 1990s, we had a rifled gun that was actually outperforming the Rheinmattel 120mm.

But then under Labour, we didn't put any money into it.

Right now, British civilian gun development, which once drove firearm development leading to the British Empire having some of the best small arms of the late 19th and early 20th century is now dedicated to either circumventing legislation or is practically just Accuracy International.
>>
>>27545877
haha
fuck Piers Morgan!
>>
>>27546696
Indeed. He should be hung as a traitor to his nation, to his Queen and to Humanity as general.

A cunt. An utter cunt!
>>
File: idmh.jpg (178 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
idmh.jpg
178 KB, 500x400
>>27546650
Damn shame. The Imperial British Empire would be mad.
>>
>>27546992
You're right they would. If a million people of 1900 were alive today they would be in arms and marching on Westminster, demanding that their Monarch defend their rights! Demanding that those in the Commons be struck down for being traitors and that those in the Lords, the poor Lords that has been defanged and ruined and vandalised by those who wish it gone, were stripped of all title and rank and property.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.