[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, what is going to happen to the us now that china may be using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
so, what is going to happen to the us now that china may be using the sea to hide submarines?
>>
>>27545206
THEY'LL GO PEEPEE IN OUR COKES
>>
>using the sea to hide submarines

how does that even work ? I don't understand. Do they put the sub....IN the water ? that's crazy.
>>
>>27545244

No, I think they build the submarine and then put the water on top of it.
>>
>>27545244
that doesnt make sense. they have to get the subs out of the water and then back in the water to use them.
>>
>>27545264
>that doesnt make sense

Welcome to China.
>>
File: red tide.jpg (16 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
red tide.jpg
16 KB, 350x278
>>27545206
I always knew the sea was commie
>>
>>27545206
>Admiral Chang, where are our submarines?
>I lost them in a boating accident.
>>
>>27545206
This is a gamechanger
>>
>>27545294
And so the Hongxi emperor came unto Zheng He and ordered the great admiral to set fire to his fleet that all the Chinese might remain within China for all their long lives.

But wise Zheng He saw through this decision as possibly shortsighted and driven by emotion, and so he did return to the emperor after a fortnight and declare that while transporting his fleet to the site of burning it had been subject to a tragic boating accident and could not be recovered.

And the Hongxi emperor did look upon these works at face value and bade Zheng He that he become defender of Nanjing and supervise the rebuilding and repair of the Great Baoen Temple.

But within seven years Zhang He's wisdom was proven most prudent for the Xuande emperor did order him to undertake one last treasure voyage, which Zhang He was thus prepared to undertake. And this last great voyage traveled so far as Mecca and the wise Zhang He did not live to see its completion.

And so until this day wise and prudent men oft claim to lose valued and important goods in a tragic boating accident to avoid the capricious whims of the shortsighted and emotional.
>>
damn the US can't catch a fucking break, getting BTFO every day of the week now.
>>
>>27545707

Been like that for close to 500 years, homie.
>>
File: Chang.jpg (58 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
Chang.jpg
58 KB, 600x528
>>27545294
>Chang
>military hardware that can't be found
>>
We'll bomb the sea until it relinquishes the submarines.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.