[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good exercises to help stability and recoil control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What are good exercises to help stability and recoil control?
>>
>>27538366

don't exercise, fat is the key.

As demonstrated in the gif.
>>
GOMAD + squats
>>
>>27538366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpFzkuYBvJw
>>
>>27538398
You mean GOMAD+SS
>>
Pull trigger many times.
>>
>>27542543
This
>>
>>27538366
It that gif reversed?
>>
Be really fucking fat I guess.
>>
>>27543322
You see, Ivan, when American shoot bullet, bullet fly back into gun once job is done.
American have unlimited ammo.
>>
File: tmyk.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
>>27543322
Some guns rapidly condense the atmosphere around the immediate vicinity of the muzzle. After the gun barrel sucks in some of the condensed atmosphere (which is now cooler than usual), this, in turn, acts as a stabilizing agent for the bullets as they exit the barrel.
The air surrounding the muzzle is so rapidly condensed before discharging the firearm, that the air acts as a chemically-constructed extension of the barrel, dramatically increasing muzzle velocity without having to permanently alter the length of the barrel
>>
>>27538366
Unfuck your grip and stance. Even people who are Auschwitzmode can easily control recoil given proper form
>>
>>27538366
Screwing on a better muzzle brake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.