[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if I buy one of those from the US and ship it to Europe, Am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: MD-ADS-2.jpg (177 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
MD-ADS-2.jpg
177 KB, 1000x667
if I buy one of those from the US and ship it to Europe, Am I breaking ITAR rules ?

I am not USA citizen.

I don't really understand ITAR regulations applied to accessories. is there a list of ITAR restricted stuff somewhere ?seem pretty vague to me.
>>
>>27534096
>Committing war crimes

It isn't a Kinder egg.
>>
>>27534096
Just get a proper aimpoint m80
>>
If a object is listed in the USML you are not allowed to import it into EU.
>>
>>27534152
What if one is US citizen working on a US base in Europe?
>>
I really don't understand why primary arms is itar regulated.

tbh if they were allowed to sell to europe and canada they would be making mad fucking $$$
>>
>>27534558
I am not even sure they are, some stores sell them over here in the E.U... only 3 times the price .
>>
Just buy a TRS-25 and spend the rest on hookers and blow.
>>
>>27535109
>TRS 25
>180 eurosmoneyz
>>
>>27534176
still import/export problem. you have to file for proper export bullshit.
>>
Holosun is junk

Might be good for airsoft, that's about it
>>
>>27535178

Shit, that sucks. I got mine for $50 last Black Friday.
>>
>>27534558
it isnt the company... its the object.

electronic weapon sights are an ITAR item.
does not matter who makes them.

PA just does not want to go through the BS of getting an export cert.

thank the state department.
>>
>>27534096

wait you cant buy a reddot sight? gtfo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.