[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /k/, This is actually my first time posting on this board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: theManhimself.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
theManhimself.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Hello /k/,

This is actually my first time posting on this board, but these are desperate times.

Thousands of criminals cross Gemanys borders every day!
They´re criminals, terrorists and also degenrate subhumans.

I want to buy a GUN, the illegal way.
I want to be able to protect myself when it´s happening.

>How do i get a gun on the blackmarket
>What gun should i buy / whats the best for self defense
>How much should i pay?

Thanks guys, and may god be with you

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>27532849
I would say its best to go for anything chambered in .45 ACP that shit drops just about anybody.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 146x97) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 146x97
Keep hanging on to your old delusions you edge lord faggot. Merkel is right, it is time for Germany to move into the 21st century and its going to happen, kicking and screaming or not. GEGEN NAZI SCUM
>>
You are white, educated, speak English. Welcome to America?
>>
>>27532849
No Germany time for remove kebab has pass
>>
ATF/CIA/Interpol please go
>>
>>27534035
>>27532849
>>27532849

No, if you don't remove kebab then kebab removes you

Go forth German OP, with all freedom-loving peoples of the US and do your best to secure your right to self-defnse
>>
>>27532849
Can you buy 80% receivers?
>>
>>27534076
This is the best option

>>27534035
There is always time for removing kebab, also kosher kebab
>>
>>27532849
If you get your gun illegally, aren't you just a criminal and a degenerate subhuman als?
>>
>>27532849
Isn't this like asking the Internet how to buy drugs?
We don't know who sells illegal shit in your neighborhood, but you might could make some yourself.

>Garage gun, nigga.
>The irony of a German making a backyard STEN to ostensibly fight invasion is pretty good.
>>
File: ATF.png (88 KB, 278x242) Image search: [Google]
ATF.png
88 KB, 278x242
>>
>>27534076
barrels are heavily regulated in europe.
>>
>>27532849
Hi INTERPOL!
>>
>>27534167
THIS!!!
>>
File: 12-gage-carbine-detail[1].gif (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
12-gage-carbine-detail[1].gif
79 KB, 600x450
Buy a welder
Make a shotgun
>>
Just buy it legally so that you can learn how to properly use it more easily. It's not like you're going to wake up tomorrow to a massive civil war.
>>
>>27534167
Fuck off.
Guns have been made in backyards for decades.
>>
>>27532849
Meanwhile on /pol/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.