[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Commiefornia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Sad-Man.jpg (28 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Man.jpg
28 KB, 800x533
>tfw moving to Santa Clara for two years of school

RIP my carry permit
Also, I have a p938, can I even bring that into the state?
>>
yeah, if it has a mag under 10 rounds.
you'll have to get an FSC.
it'll probably take you a couple months.
>>
>>27527108
If you have money when you get in California just buy a police trade-in. Super cheap and its a gun.
>>
>>27527108
You can bring anything into the state as long as it is not banned by name, a SBR or SBS. All of your ARs must have a boolitbootin if you want a pistol grip. Oh and don't forget, you have to register all of your firearms within 30 days of your residence change.
>>
>>27528568
cont.
...and one more thing, you need the FSC in order to register any firearm within the state.

The CalGuns wiki is your friend, so read up.
>>
>>27527108
My buddy lives there. Nice place/school if your into athletics and shit, everythings new there. If you get bored you can drive half an hour south and chill in Santa Cruz which is equally fun.
>>
>>27528622
Also, hit up St. Johns Grill in the area its the shit
>>
I don't think there's any place on the registration form for anything involving a FSC. where are you guys seeing this?
>>
>>27528659
You may not need it when declaring ownership of firearms when you first move here but any subsequent/new firearms bought here will need that card. Handgun roster is a shit so buy what you want now unless you can wait 'till you're done with school.
>>
>>27528846

in fact buy some extra new, off roster, fun handguns then sell them to people for a markup after running a few mags through them. win-win because you make money and californians get pistols they couldn't otherwise.
>>
>>27527108

california meetup this november, by the way.

>>27523736
>>
>>27528875
he can also do interfamilial transfers from out of state family (mother, father)
PERMANENT GUN TRAIN WHOOWHOO

my dumbass sister messed mine up. lived in Arizona, all of a sudden decides it's too hot, wants to move back to California. bitch you lived there for 10 years what the fuck
>>
>>27528659
As soon as you come to california, go into any gun store and ask to take the Firearm Safety Certificate test to get your certificate.
It's 30 of the stupidest questions in the world, and since you are going to school you aren't a retard and will do fine. Just get it so you don't have any hiccups with johnny law. Good luck, I'm leaving californistan for a free state.
>>
>>27529263
>Good luck, I'm leaving The United Soviet Republic of California for The United States of America.
FTFY
>>
Bring it regardless.

Fuck the San Franciscans and the gun control laws they pass.

It's not like you have people going around everywhere searching each other and shit like that. Outside of the super liberal areas, nobody cares.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.