[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be recommended for personal protection on an inner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 19
File: E5 Battledroid blaster.jpg (49 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
E5 Battledroid blaster.jpg
49 KB, 640x373
What would be recommended for personal protection on an inner rim planet such as Nar Shaddaa?

An acquaintance of mine says he knows a man in the nearby market area with wall to wall blasters, heavy blasters, thermal detonators, you name it. He recommended one of many recovered E5 Battle Droid Blasters from Raxus Prime.

The Rodians next door have been giving me a hard time lately and want to feel safer. I was looking at a Bowcaster as well.
>>
File: NarShaddaaStreets12ABY.jpg (368 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NarShaddaaStreets12ABY.jpg
368 KB, 1600x1200
>>24413273
Pic related is the area right outside of my quarters.
>>
>>24413273
>4 ABY
>not owning an e11
>getaloadofthisnerfherder.jpg
>>
>>24413273
>InB4 Tenloss Syndicate DX-9 Disruptor
>InB4 Thermal Detonators
>InB4 DL-44 (muh stoppin' power)
>>
>>24413320

>He doesn't own a EE-3
>He doesn't CC his EE-3 with folding stock
>laughingwookies.jpg
>>
>>24413273
Have you tried a real sci-fi setting and not a joke?

Maybe you should just get injected with some midichlorians?
>>
>>24413273
>49 ABY
>carrying such a clumsy weapon

Shiggy diggy you space faggot

pic related... My EDC, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 2000x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 2000x1381
>>24413379
Fucking holonet
>>
>>24413379

Why do you NEED a light saber?
Why do you NEED that extended laser blade, huh?
No one needs to be able to cut through metal like that.
I bet you think making you carry that weapon around makes you a big guy, doesn't it? You Nerf-herder.

If you need a weapon, why don't you just own a E-11? They're so safe they can't even penetrate any armor, let alone kill someone!
>>
>>24413441
>buttblasted non force sensitive detected
>>
>>24413464

>implying I need that type of fire power
>implying I want to be big dumb jedi scum

The Empires finest are only a call away.
>>
>>24413544
>empire
>outer rim

have fun being raped and pillaged by sand people
>>
File: S-5_pistol.jpg (70 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
S-5_pistol.jpg
70 KB, 320x262
>>24413273
Get yourself a good blaster pistol, rifles are for mercs.

Blastech DL-44s or Sorosuub S-5 Securities are booth great models.
>>
Rrrrrrr-ghghghghghghgh AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGH grrrrrff ruuuuuuurrrr

>tfw pew pew urrrrrrrrRAAAAAAAGGH
>mfw
>>
>>24413597
Wookiee is right. Unless you're packing wampa arms a Bowcaster is just unpractical and most of the "Auto cockers" you can get with a Storm trooper squad showing up at your door are banta puudo.
>>
>>24413676
Without.
>>
File: noisycricket.jpg (184 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
noisycricket.jpg
184 KB, 1024x768
I'd see if you could locate a noisy cricket.
>>
>>24413273
is this for concealed carry or home defense?
>>
File: picture015.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture015.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>tfw I lost my lightsaber in a tragic beast riding accident on Onderon
>>
File: dc17m_0.jpg (24 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
dc17m_0.jpg
24 KB, 400x267
>>24413273
E5 a pudu.

Pic related is so much better
>compact, fully auto bolt sprayer for those close quarters
>sniper attatchment for shooting between buildings
>grenade launcher if you wanna blow stuff up
bestmilsurpever.jpg
>>
File: tNbhz.jpg (154 KB, 599x828) Image search: [Google]
tNbhz.jpg
154 KB, 599x828
Oh God, The Bait...
Its Delicious!!!
>>
My gun shoots bullets that fragment into other bullets.
>>
>>24414218
>clearly a Saudi
>ever bombed by the US
>>
>>24414243
No, i mean literally, it airbursts prior to impact into a dozen needle flachettes.

Its such a faggy gun though.
>>
>>24414245
Your right. only saudies can afford picnic blankets to put over their heads. The others all use bedspreads and pillowcases.
>>
I like the reinvisioned laser rifle.

People don't understand how lasers work, thats why they think they go pew pew. In reality, they burn holes in things. They "cut" with heat, they don't impact pr dp any sort of kinetic damage at all.

There are also several justifications for a laser rifle to be big and bulky, especially when you are using ejectable chemical cannisters.
>>
>>24413273
>Seperatistshit
>ever
>>
You know, if we ever do invent lasers, we are probably going to have to have a psy-ops campaign convincing troops it doesn't make your sterile or irradiate your genitals
>>
i know technically the future is about being able to blow up an apartment block with an explosive the size of your thumbnail, but it lacks pizazze!
>>
/k/ i am a big fan of shitposting on the holonet but these threads are fucking old. give it a rest
>>
File: 320px-Phase_1_501st_Clone.jpg (12 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
320px-Phase_1_501st_Clone.jpg
12 KB, 320x480
Hey I'm currently a Lieutenant in the Grand Army of the Republic. How hard is it to go through training to become an Advanced Recon Commando?
>>
>>24414366
If you can survive what they serve at mess hall, you can survive anything.
>>
I don't care fuckers!

I've seen the truth!

Fucking missiles getting shot down in test flights during the gulf of mexico! Lasers exist! You people are beyond skeptical, you're fucking moronic!
>>
>>24413273

Star Trek > Star Wars
>>
>>24414381
>>24414366
>Not knowing that either you're cloned for that or survive for five years in either a jungle world (with rotations of course) or in a desert world.
>>
Of COURSE the god damn scientists aren't looking for a military contract, they probably don't want their technology used in weapons research. All you have to do is purchase a prototype and reverse engineer it, convert it for wartime purposes!
>>
>>24414303
Blasters in Star Wars aren't lasers, they use Tibanna gas to create a bolt of plasma.
>>
>>24413544
>Empire
>Finest

Pick one
>>
>>24414672
sorry what's that?

Oh wait its the finest fighting force in the galaxy
>>
Hurrr ruuhh huur, Hurrr ruuhh huur Hurrr ruuhh huur Hurrr ruuhh huur. Ruuuh huurr Hurrr ruuhh huur Hurrr ruuhh huur Hurrr ruuhh huur. hur hur hur ruh hur ruh hur hur? Hurrr ruuhh huur Hurrr ruuhh huurrrrrr.
>Hurrr ruuhh huur
>>
File: Ewoks-endor.jpg (183 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
Ewoks-endor.jpg
183 KB, 1000x564
>>24414691
>Oh wait its the finest fighting force in the galaxy
That got its ass absolutely devastated by stone age teddy bears.
>>
>>24414729
Oh you weren't at endor were you

They ripped apart my friend and then proceeded to eat him as I watched helplessly from my speeder.

Fuckers didn't even leave the armor, they ate fucking everything.

How do you think they managed to capture the jedi and his pals so easily? because they're killers. If it wasn't for his jedi magic, I'd still have my best friend with me and I wouldn't be collecting bounties just to pay for my kids college
>>
File: Gherantdeath.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
Gherantdeath.png
2 MB, 1918x816
>>24414691
Damn right, we're the greatest fighting force!
>>
>>24414764
>>
File: Bryar_negwt.jpg (104 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
Bryar_negwt.jpg
104 KB, 570x400
>>24413273
Why not get a bryar rifle for cheap and chop it down to a pistol like this one here. It's not that complicated to do thanks its simplistic design, and you still get that descent charge shot from a smaller package.
>>
GOD DAMN IM SO SICK OF ALL YOU KRIFFING BACKWATER BANTHA RIDING IMPERIALISTS AND YOUR "RIGHT" TO CARRY HIGH POWER BLASTER RIFLES. XENOS ARE DIRECT VICTIMS OF YOUR OBSCENE BELIEFS, YOUNG RODIANS LIKE GREEDO COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING HE HAD A FUTURE AND A HUMAN CRIMINAL MURDERED HIM UNDER THE PRETEXT OF "SELF DEFENSE" AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. THIS XENOPHOBIA ENDS TONIGHT! WHOS WITH ME? LETS KICK THESE IMPERIALISTS BACK TO WHATEVER RIM SYSTEM THEY CAME FROM.

#JUSTICEFORGREEDO
#XENOLIVESMATTER
#HANSHOTFIRST
>>
>>24414834
Like I give a fuck about two known criminals who both worked for Jabba trading shots in some shitty backwater dive.
>>
>>24414691
>Finest fighting force in the galaxy
>Anally annihilated by a bunch of knee high teddy bears armed with rocks
>>
>>24414890
Fuck you guys, you know what the rebels did?
That's right, killed an entire moon sized complex of not only troopers, but fucking civvies.
Hundreds of milions of people were on board, most of which were skilled laborers, technicians and engineers.
In destroying that station, they wiped out a significant portion of the STEM professionals in the galaxy.
Yeah, fuck the rebels.
>>
>>24414827
Ma nigga, notalgia is hitting me.
>>
>>24414977
>That's right, killed an entire moon sized complex of not only troopers, but fucking civvies.
A complex that, just a few days earlier, destroyed one of the core worlds and the billions of lives on it. A world that didn't even think it needed a planetary defense force.

Everyone on the Death Star could be replaced. Alderaan cannot.
>>
>>24414977
Well let me tel you something, I'm from Alderaan and I say kill them all!
>>
>>24414720
>Looks at magazine...
Space Nugget?
>>
>>24413293
OOC: I loved Jedi Outscast
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.