[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ is getting ass raped. Its worth a short reprieve from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 1408509479396.jpg (49 KB, 350x228) Image search: [Google]
1408509479396.jpg
49 KB, 350x228
So /pol/ is getting ass raped. Its worth a short reprieve from operating to watch the Nazis get owned.

>pretty much mfw
>>
Im late to the party. Someone want to tell me whats going on ?
>>
>>23900177
m00t went full sjw and is taking it out on 4chan
>>
>>23900177
Some retards on /pol/ went after moot, so he's fucking with them.

There's also a rumor that members of /pol/ tried to kill some furries at a convention using chlorine gas/powder. The latter actually happened, but I don't know if the people responsible are from /pol/.

They're currently being punished for being home to domestic terrorist of the above is true.
>>
>>23900177
moot got cucked, and instead of getting mad at the woman who did it to him, he got mad at /pol/ for calling him a cuck for close to 8 months. So he took off captchas and response timers and invited everyone to shit post.

A few hours or maybe even a day would have been fine, but I want to go discuss current events and find interesting documentaries again. but hey, people call moot a faggot for a reason
>>
File: thefaggotmoot.png (148 KB, 827x457) Image search: [Google]
thefaggotmoot.png
148 KB, 827x457
>>23900177
>moot gets mad at /pol/
>moot removes captcha, adds filters and all the other bullshit
>moot invites all the shitboards like /b/ to come and raid /pol
>containment boards breaks causing all of /pol/ to either go to 4x2chan or spread out onto the other boards which causes shitty threads like this one that have no reason to exsist outside of /pol/
pic related
>>
>>23900177
/pol/ is getting fucked by Moot because the constant glee over the Ferguson Riots has either upset Moot, upset the slash Moot is fucking, or cockblocked another attempt by Moot to monetize or sell the site. Not sure which.

So Moot got rid of Captcha and reset the post timers to practically nothing, and now /s4s/ and others are using /pol/ like it is /b/ circa 2008.
>>
>>23900177
Moot has gone insane or something, he decided to take it out on /pol/ and now everyone's being encouraged to raid /pol/ until it collapses under the sea of shitposts
>>
>>23900177

/pol/ kept on saying it wanted to move to a honeypot and Moot just helped them along.
>>
>>23900288
>pic related
>not moot posting
come on newfag
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 467x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 467x158
>>23900102
>mfw anyone finds this amusing

You know, what happens if he suddenly thinks that guns are bad? We come to this site to talk about things anonymously and not have out opinions shouted down by the Admins, and then he goes and does it.
>>
>>23900544

/k/ doesn't raid things and cause negative publicity about rape & death threats.
>>
>>23900254
Maybe if you faggots didn't shit up every fucking board, no one would care to le bin raid your shitty board?
>>
>>23900254
>moot got cucked
I have only ever heard about this in the last couple of days, what gives?
>>
From what I can tell /pol/ has moved to hotwheelschan, but a large insurgency has taken root in /s4s/.
>>
First they came for your somewhat crazy but harmless neighbor that constantly ranted about the jews and the FED...

when do they come for you, mass murder facilitators?

LLTR, gentlemen
>>
>>23900558
>negative publicity about rape & death threats.

And where did /pol/ do this.

Words are worthless, threats are less then worthless. Actions are where the money is at Anon, and the only action I'm seeing is someone taking a tire iron to something because what it's saying pisses him off.

He wants to tout the "Anonymous free speech bastion shit", well then, he needs to learn more than /pol/ that free speech extends to words you don't like.
>>
>>23900586
Some SJW lipstick lesbian cunt touched his dick so he thought he had a girlfriend, but really she was getting turn't out by Chad.
>>
ITT: a bunch of butt hurt /pol/tards
>>23900177
-/pol/ shit's up the rest of 4chan for a few months with Ferguson bullshit
-mootles gets tired of it and released the hounds
-/pol/ gets their shit pushed in
hopefully there'll be a mass exodus of /pol/tards and we won't have to put up with their shit for much longer
>>
File: 1411314877302.jpg (163 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
1411314877302.jpg
163 KB, 1024x698
>>23900607
More like
>First they came for that faggot who always talks about how much he hates niggers, derailing every thread and shitposting on other peoples' boards
>>
>>23900611
More likely they'll migrate to /k/ and shit things up here
>>
>>23900637
>hi /k/, we're friends right?
>>
>>23900637
Ya, I like free speech, but they're assholes and I don't want to listen to it.

All he has to do is remake /new/, and another board about philosophy, and it should be pre-pol levels of shot posting split into two boards.
>>
>>23900637
saddly, this is already happening
>>
>>23900611
>>23900572
>"t-the /pol/ boogeyman!"
>"a-anytime someone posts something that suggests they don't have reddit-tier political views, t-that must m-mean they're from p-pol and d-don't regularly post on this board and came to this thread j-just now to s-spread their n-nonmainstream views!!!"

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: sexyeyes.jpg (39 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
sexyeyes.jpg
39 KB, 700x483
>>23900324
>/b/ circa 2008.

If only...
>>
>>23900700
>if you're not with us you're against us

I'm a Catholic with moderate views for everything except the Constitution. Sue me for not worshipping Odin and sucking Hitlers cock.
>>
>>23900700
>boogeyman
>not that fag who thinks his political views belong on a discussion about weapons

Keep your /pol/shit in /pol/
>>
File: BuHA8ZVIQAAdt7L.jpg (38 KB, 513x384) Image search: [Google]
BuHA8ZVIQAAdt7L.jpg
38 KB, 513x384
>>23900616

Do you honestly think this was because of all that admittedly retarded ferguson shit?

I dunno, the timing doesnt fit.

these are the reasons ive heard so far:

1) he was drunk as fuck, and the whole "cuck" thing got to him(maybe because true)

2 /pol/ wouldnt shut up about gawker fiasko and he did this to censor without outright censoring because hes planning on selling and is sick of all this heat

apparently Ben garrison flipped his shit and actually made a viable threat to sue over /pol/ defacing his cartoons and still leaving his name on, he blogged about it shortly before this went down apparently.

Somebody also gassed a furry convention with chlorine gas during all of this, ive heard claims that there was some kind of recipe for a chlorine gas disperal device on /pol/ which i cant confirm
>>
File: 1395983191360.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1395983191360.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>>23900729
>>23900732
It really sucks being an Odinist, for I get thrown in that pool but I don't always see eye to eye with them but then everyone else is like you racist fuck pol shitposter from aussie..
>>
File: Toki+Wartooth+Toki_Wartooth.jpg (10 KB, 325x360) Image search: [Google]
Toki+Wartooth+Toki_Wartooth.jpg
10 KB, 325x360
>>23900753
Legitimate question:
Do you guys literally believe in the Norse theology in a literal sense, or is it really just the values of loyalty, courage and strength?
>>
>>23900753
It's probably because Neo-Pagans are a joke.

I mean, if you honestly believe Odin exists, then more power to ya. But damn, get organized or something, it's like a Highschool anime club with more racists.
>>
>>23900732
Let's be real here. It's not politics per se; people can bring up politics or current events here, or on other boards, but as soon as someone offers a non-mainstream view or opinion a bunch of assmad overly sensitive faggots scream "/pol/!!!" and would no doubt click "downvote" if only they had the opportunity.
>>
>>23900739
>1) he was drunk as fuck, and the whole "cuck" thing got to him(maybe because true)

or because it's actually amounting to spam now, nobody fucking knows what cuck means, it's just another buzzword to raise the masses like shill, /pol/ uses them the same way tumblr uses privilege or cis. It's an empty negative term they can shout so loud anyone being reasonable will be silenced.

>2 /pol/ wouldnt shut up about gawker fiasko and he did this to censor without outright censoring because hes planning on selling and is sick of all this heat

another one of /pol/'s "everything checks out" campaigns where none of the sources(or the so called confirmations for said sources) have ever been open to a public.

Moot would rather hand 4chan free of cost to whoever was up to the task or to his co-creators(Snacks, wherever he may roam), selling the site would just kill it and he's scared shitless of what might happen if he did.

why do you think /k/ exists? Moot owns a glock and travels all the time because he keeps getting /b/tards stalking him. Let's remember a guy killed his wife and posted the corpse on /b/ last month, it's not some unfounded paranoia, he would literally die.
>>
>>23900775
>>23900766
You should probably look at the actual organisations like Asatru Alliance or the Odinic Rite, from which we adapt the Norse beliefs into the modern world.

And to put it frankly, I was an Athiest but then I decided I needed values that mean something to me and physical since that nature is doing something that has long been pre-disposed. We really say the gods are nature nowadays, but when we die, Valhalla is another sense of being, from which we can't understand on this platform
>>
>>23900815

I like you.

tell me more.
>>
>>23900611
>mass exodus
My fucking sides are gone.
>>
>>23900637
>More likely they'll migrate to /k/ and shit things up here

Hi, my name is Greg. I'll be hiding in your attic until this whole thing blows over.

It's a shame. /pol/ is a decent news aggregator.
>>
>>23900544
exactly.
being a part of the SJW crowd means being in close proximity of the "gun control" crowd.

/k/omando's better wise the fuck up. if he's willing to nuke the containment board, what else is he willing to do?

then there's the use of this new captcha.

some enterprising /g/entlemen have figured out googles' "new and improved" captcha is little more than a fucking trojan horse.
>>
>>23900791
>
or because it's actually amounting to spam now, nobody fucking knows what cuck means, it's just another buzzword to raise the masses like shill, /pol/ uses them the same way tumblr uses privilege or cis.

Except it DOES have a meaning, people DO know what it means, and Moot was literally being made a cuckold of. Stop projecting your ignorance.

>It's an empty negative term they can shout so loud anyone being reasonable will be silenced.
Why do I get the feeling you're a SJW liberal who got BTFO and is butthurt about it?
>>
>>23900834
Hah, really I'm fairly new to it, I have much to learn, but really I come to /k/ because although I'm a youngin, I see eye to eye with a warriors path and you motherfuckers are the closest thing on this board, I want to live as valiant life or die in battle, I want to see mountains and pray to my gods because I like it, I can feel something more than the shit that goes on in the world.

I can get the link to the article which talks about how we view the afterlife and Valhalla if you would like!
>>
>>23900873
>Except it DOES have a meaning, people DO know what it means, and Moot was literally being made a cuckold of. Stop projecting your ignorance.

moot got FRIENDZONED, dude never even had that girl.

>Why do I get the feeling you're a SJW liberal who got BTFO and is butthurt about it?

loving the buzzwords, anon
>>
>>23900791
>Moot would rather hand 4chan free of cost to whoever was up to the task or to his co-creators

I think you might literally be retarded. Get that shit checked son.
>>
>>23900897
>I think you might literally be retarded. Get that shit checked son.

i think you've never read his fucking blog or watched any of his conferences. He directly addresses this in the 4chan anniversary speech.
>>
>>23900889
Look, the only people who say things like 'lets be reeeeeaaassssooonnnaaabbllleeeee' or 'lets have an HONEST national conversation xxxx' are AWAYS liberal faggots trying to take rights and freedoms away from everyone else to suit their world view.
>>
>>23900920
>oh okay, this jew just said he'd give something away for free instead of cashing in on it! Out of the goodness of his heart guise! I BELIEVE EVERY WORD HE SAYS, SURELY NOBODY IN HISTORY WOULD SAY THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING NICE THAT IS CONTRARY TO COMMON SENSE, THEN NOT FOLLOW THROUGH.

This is you
>>
>>23900102
I thought m00t was done with this faggot shit when /sp/ and /jp/ told him to go kill himself and that we all hate him
>>
>>23900608
/pol/ got what they deserved. I mean really. I don't even care if half of /k/ or whatever hangs out there. /k/ is still a more serious and civil place compared to /pol/ and even a few boards. Us /k/ommandos are different. Sure, we all shitpost from time to time, but it's never to the degree of /pol/. We can have what we have simply because we're autistic enough to not be schizophrenic
>>
File: bZvy4RY.jpg (28 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
bZvy4RY.jpg
28 KB, 620x406
>>23900791

I should have said

"they raised suspicions that someone was banging his girlfriend"

never using that fucking word again

Im not downplaying the fact that there are a bunch of mentally ill people on 4chan that are more than capable of becoming a threat, but this whole situation is just fucking abnormal in so many ways and if threats to his security are the motivation this seems like it would make everything worse
>>
>>23900753
>It really sucks being an Odinist

Then call yourself something else. Unfortunately Odinism, Asatru, theodish, all of these groups are inevitably hijacked or initially created as hug-boxes for socially inept white men with deep seated racial issues and 15-year-old vitriol towards Christianity.

The honoring of the Aesir and Vanir and the reading of the sagas as a religious text has no leadership and has no official label other than heathenism or paganism.

Most of these groups which claim some kind of legitimacy usually impose rules and rituals plucked straight out of Catholicism, and pagans stealing customs from Catholics is just too ironic.

This is the modern age, comrade. Even the worlds most cherished and popular religions are falling out of favor. Following a Northern European religion that has been dead for 1000 years comes with some inherent bullshit, and that includes people not taking you seriously, most of your peers being social cripples or ideological extremists, and not even being sure if you're doing it right.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.