[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ristmas presents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: machine-gun-santa-m60.jpg (163 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
machine-gun-santa-m60.jpg
163 KB, 1024x683
What are some good inexpensive /k/ related christmas presents to gift to your loved ones /k/?
>>
Toiletries?
>>
>>23859459
I guess toiletries aren't exactly NOT /k/ related, but I'm thinking something maybe a little MORE /k/ related. Like some magazines or a Dragon Dildo or something.
>>
bayonets. ak, m7, nugget, ect. they are cheap and usefull, especially ak ones
>>
File: freedom.jpg (43 KB, 479x354) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
43 KB, 479x354
>>23859411
Freedom
>>
>>23859411
How about some paracord?
>>
File: tigr1.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
tigr1.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
It's never going to happen but god damn I want one.
>>
>>23861638
For Inna woods autoerotic asphyxiation right
>>
>>23860546
Where to buy cheap AK bayonets?
I need one
>>
>>23859411

>P-mags
>Ammo
>milsurp gear if they like milsurp

That's a pretty open ended question, be more specific. what kind of /k/ related shit does your intended recipient like?
>>
>>23861659
Where from? You can shoot mine. Airfare not included.
>>
File: br.jpg (72 KB, 602x409) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
72 KB, 602x409
>>23861819
>>23861659
forgot pic
>>
>>23859411
550 Cord. 200 ft spools.
>>
Milsurp shit that can adhere to their hobbies or interests.

Do they like hiking? Get 'em a rucksack.

Do they like camping? Get 'em a portable tent, or an E-tool.

Are they huge fags, like you? Get them a dragon dildo.
>>
File: hard boner.jpg (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hard boner.jpg
57 KB, 400x400
>>23861837

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGPPPhhsnn
>>
>>23861943

for camping I'd also suggest hammocks, nylon ones are cheap, light, fold up into a tiny space, and they can hold my fat ass.

I use the $50 grand trunk one, and it works great.

Also knives are a good bet. Mora for really cheap but decent quality, buck for decent quality around $40-50. If you want to get something unique, try a puukko

https://www.ragweedforge.com/
this site has a ton of knives from Norway, Sweden, and Finland, large pricerange from $10 moras to over $100.

Also patches. Everyone loves patches.
>>
>>23862067
Patches are awesome.
They help identify you
Also for "fashion."
>>
Got a gas mask and half shelter for my dad off of Nugget Enterprises but it's been a couple weeks or so now and no word on shipment.

Is there a usual time from purchase to shipment? First purchase I made was pretty quick, but I don't mean to try rushing Ivan or anything.
>>
>>23862195
NE ripped off a bunch of anons recently. It has been 4+ months, the money is gone and no word on shipments.
>>
File: IMG_5103.jpg (2 MB, 1844x1383) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5103.jpg
2 MB, 1844x1383
>>23861837
Get that thing converted.
Recently finished converting mine
>>
>>23862215
Fucking proof or gtfo

I've bought from NE multiple times with nothing wrong going on
>>
File: look-mom-copy.jpg (156 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
look-mom-copy.jpg
156 KB, 500x362
>>23862215
>NE ripped off a bunch of anons
hi i'm a newfag on the internet and can make anything up that I want to
>>
>>23862215

Never attribute to malice what you an attribute to something else, in this case, IMO, overload.

NE is two guys in their off-time. That's it. They were doing fine when it was small and only a few /k/ommandos knew about it. They were never Amazon-fast, but for what they were they were more or less on top of their game. Now, ever since the AR and AK-lower thing, everyone and their mom here buys shit from them, which is good in theory, not so if they don't have the manpower to take all that extra work. Especially if the rumors that were circulating about getting reddit involved.

It's not like Andy and his little single-patch run bullshit. They're not intentionally ripping people off. They need to either expand into full-time, hire more people or restrict # of orders.
>>
>>23862229
I am a little at a time. It is wearing the same stock as yours now (and god damn that plastic stock beats you up when firing). I'm looking for a flash hider assembly and gas regulator. I doubt that I'll bother with a full length barrel. If I can find a flash hider and bipod for around $300 each I'll be a happy camper.
How much trouble did you have pressing on the flash hider?
>>
>>23862295
Also forgot to add, that is my photo that those faggots keep spamming the AK threads with. Maybe they can switch it up a little and troll with yours for a while.
>>
File: IMG_5107.jpg (1 MB, 1844x1383) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5107.jpg
1 MB, 1844x1383
>>23862295
I work as a gunsmith, mostly on AK rifles, so it was no problem at all. I actually right now have a gas regulator and a safety sear coming in from Russia.

The SVD-M export model uses the same barrel length as the american Tigr rifles. The SVDS also has the same barrel length. I decided, since my barrel was already this length, and I don't want to spend $1000 on a new U.S. made barrel that is the right length, that I'll just make it an SVD-M.
The decision was mostly because I also wanted to keep my original barrel.

You see a lot of Europeans with them. For example, they are often seen in the Ukraine conflict. The SVD-M has the new style front sight post / muzzle brake, which has a shorter muzzle brake. The newer SVDS rifles are also using this, instead of the conical shaped short break you see a lot of them with.

russiansurplus has recently started importing them. they are cheaper than the long style brake.

http://www.russiansurplus.net/product_p/svd(s)-muzzle-brake-base.htm
>>
>>23862518
Fuck me I had no idea those were available, placing order now.
>>
>>23862572
You'll just need to use your old sight hood and post, but the base is what you need.
I'm making an SVD conversion video, I have a second SVD I'll be doing a full conversion video on. Once I get all the parts in I'll be uploading a "how to convert Tigr into SVD-M" to my youtube channel
>>
File: izhmash.png (409 KB, 498x530) Image search: [Google]
izhmash.png
409 KB, 498x530
>>23862518

image size here is small, but here are some of Izhmash's stock images for their newer style SVD line of rifles.

You can see that the barrel lengths can vary. The barrel length even varies between the SVD fixed stock and SVD-S.

Not sure why izhmash likes to use take stock pictures for ants
>>
File: svd-M.png (1 MB, 1250x330) Image search: [Google]
svd-M.png
1 MB, 1250x330
>>23862952
here's a high resolution of the new model SVD rifle that is being produced by Izhmash. the only thing different about this stock Izhmash produced SVD and my converted Tigr (aesthetically) is the dust cover. you can see the new style dust cover, which is smooth. The Tigrs here in the U.S. have ribbed dust covers. I don't know where to find these smooth style dust covers.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.