[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we used all the combined bullets and bombs on the planet to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: earth_11.jpg (58 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
earth_11.jpg
58 KB, 600x491
If we used all the combined bullets and bombs on the planet to shoot at one particular spot could we reach the center of the Earth?

How close would we get?

Has it been done before?
>>
>>23364501
Whatever you're smoking OP, I want some.
>>
1. No
2. Why do you want to do that
>>
>>23364501

If you include all the nukes maybe we can reach the outer edge of the mantle. Maybe.
>>
and on that day, /k/ took it's first steps on the road that would end in the construction of what came to be known as 'bullet mountain'; proving once and for all that you don't need good grades to own a gun.
>>
File: 1413073217572.png (392 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1413073217572.png
392 KB, 800x600
>>23364501
What the actual fuck OP.
>>
>>23364501
>Has it been done before
What are you on man?
>>
>>23364501
>bullets
>putting a lot of lead in one place is somehow supposed to help you remove material
Nigga wut.
>>
>>23364501

A more interesting feat would be to blast away Central America, creating a cross-flow at equator between Atlantic and Pacific. Last time it was like that was 9 million YO before the Cocos, Nazca/Farallon plates started dancing.

>this is what I would do as a super villain.
>mfw people don't care about the weather changes and enjoy the ease of shipping.
>considered a hero
>>
>>23364587
Man I have been seriously thinking about that.

How is it that no one thought of digging out that annoying part in Central America? People in the ancient times have constructed artificial archipelagos for fuck's sake.
>>
Do you even understand what the mantle and core of our planet are? The best we could hope for is a hole in the crust. The rest is literally putting bullets and bombs in lava. It wouldn't make a hole, it'd just melt and become part of the molten rock.
>>
>>23364501
The cores of the earth are denser than your brain.

And that's saying something.
>>
>>23364611
>>23364587
Because we already have the Panama Canal.
>>
>>23364637
It's too fucking small. We need to make it bigger. Better. Stronger. Harder. Faster.
>>
File: wecandothis.png (550 KB, 1421x920) Image search: [Google]
wecandothis.png
550 KB, 1421x920
>>23364637

You're missing the point. The Pacific and and Atlantic Oscillation Cycles would change completely, causing drastic climate/weather changes all over the planet. The chain reaction it'd cause is immeasurable.
>>
>>23364666
Satan wills it
>>
>>23364666
How many Tsar Bomba's did the USSR make again? Two?
>>
>>23364663
Daft Punk and Kanye West will it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.