[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P22 laser disassembly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 100_3387.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg (79 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
100_3387.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
79 KB, 700x525
So I've got a P22, don't even get me started on it, and the fucking laser sight is broken (can't adjust the aim on it). I'm trying to take this thing apart and see what the hell is wrong and I'm about ready to smash the fucking thing with a hammer. Does anyone know how to take this thing apart?
>>
>>23198941
pull down the takedown thingy then pull the slide back and off you retard
>>
With a hammer.
>>
>>23198941
smash it with a hammer.
>>
Just pulled mine OP, there are three little phillips screws you can access once you pull the battery cover. Looks like you pull the two facing up (assuming it was mounted and pointed) to pull the guts of the thing out, followed by the screw that points "forwards" to get at the lens (?).
>>
STOP, HAMMER TIME
>>
>>23198975

I got all the screws out (that I can find) but this damn laser part wont come out.
>>
>>23199004
When your only tool is a hammer everything looks like the laser sight on a p22.
>>
How to fix the P22:
>put the hammer down
>reattach shitty laser
>sell on armslist for $350 to some schmuck
>buy an SR22
>>
File: 20141013_033207[1].jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20141013_033207[1].jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
You turning the adjustments the right way? And far enough? IIRC they are not particularly sensitive.
>>
Okay. Fucking wires just snapped off. Let me go find a hammer.
>>
>>23199125
We fucking told you.
>>
File: 20141013_005236.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141013_005236.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Wasted all this god damned time and effort trying to fix the fucking thing. I'm so pissed off right now.
>>
>>23199159
dase it mane
dase it
>>
Yes, let it flow through you.
>>
Someone save this thread right now
>>
>>23199212
I tried, ended up hitting my monitor with a hammer.
>>
>>23199224
IT NEVER ENDS
>>
>>23199224
OH SHIT ME TOO
>>
What the fuck man.

If they're anything like the Jericho laser sights, you have to strip it completely. It's also screwed into the trigger guard, right at the top join.

Ya dun goofed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.