[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT DGUs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Calvin Klein Man.webm (1 MB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
Calvin Klein Man.webm
1 MB, 400x306
Meanwhile in South Africa
>>
>>23060724
what happened there?
>>
>>23060940

Guy number three inside was waiting with a gun?
>>
>>23060940
u dum or something?

CK man runs off some robbers.
>>
>>23060952
>>23060950
Sorry I was pretty vague, I was wondering if that's an apartment sort of thing and a neighbour, or a room mate or what
>>
>>23060940
>mom and dad taking some bags out to the van car thingy to go to a party or something
>son sitting inside in his Calvin Klein underwear eating a bowl of Cocoa Puffs with his handgun
>niggers grab mom and dad and push them in the house for some cultural enrichment
>Calvin Klein shoots some niggers in the ass
>>
>>23060724
fucking niggers
>>
>>23060724
Such is life in South Africa

Thats what they get for having shitty security
>1994 + 20
>leaving the gate open

The guy with the gun is lucky he didnt hit anyone, shooting someone who is running away will get you a murder charge
>>
Any white people in SA here? Do you all live in a 24hr secure compound?

What are the gun ownership laws like there?
>>
>>23061024
yes i am

and no we dont

Houses in suburbs just have fairly intense security, pallisade fences, or high walls topped with electric fences and normally a street guard with armed response

Some people in in "compound-esqe" complexes.

But you have to be pretty poor, or just starting out in your career, or single, to live in one of those.

Also, its not just white people, anyone who is middle-class or above does. Crime affects us all.

In anycase, crime had been steadily dropping over the last 11 years, although we saw a small spike over 2013/2014 according to the police stats

Gun laws are a pain in the arse, but do-able. Full fun is a no-go though
>>
>>23061061
>Full fun is a no-go though
So you mean 30 round clips?
>>
>>23060724
FUCKING
NIGGERS

too bad he didnt have a FAL
>>
>>23061133
no full-auto

30 Round mags are fine (to my knowledge)
>>
>>23060986
>mom and dad taking some bags out to the van car thingy to go to a party or something
autism detected
>>
>>23061163
You obviously have guns tho, how long and how much did it cost? What guns do you have? Can you keep a loaded gun beside your bed for protection?
>>
>>23061183
nou
>>
>>23061187
Cz-75, .30-06 Sauer S 202 (inherited)

I got a bog standard Licence for occasional hunting and sports shooting, back in 2005 when the system was being introduced and everything was a mess.

Took me a year to get licenced at a cost of just under R1000 (about $100)

You have to have a background test and do competency training and testing.

But these days it takes about a month to get a new weapon licence or 2-3 (up to 6 if you are lazy) to get a new licence

You can sleep with a loaded gun beside your bed if you want, shit, are you retarded?

We get automatic CC though which is pretty nice, but I have only carried on a handful of occasions
>>
>>23061015
We had some asshole shoot up his girlfriend because he felt inadequate due to lol-look-ma-no-legs and he got off.
>>
>>23061457
No he didnt.

Culpable Homicide can still carry the same charge as murder.

Wait for sentencing.
>>
>>23061061
Honestly question, do consider apartheid a bad thing back then? I mean SA was a pretty nice place to live back in the 80s.
>>
>>23061469
>Culpable Homicide can still carry the same *sentence as murder.

typo
>>
>>23061472
It was a wonderfull time for us.

But it was unsustainable and it was leading us down the road to a civil war that would have made the Balkans look like a freaking church picnic.

And to be honest, the new South Africa is doing OK - apart from crime (which has been slowly dropping off)

So, apart from crime, we are doing well.

I pray for the day when the black majority will lose its blind faith in the ANC and start voting with their heads and not their hearts.

Its coming though, and I dont mind waiting.
>>
File: 1304850399332.jpg (302 KB, 912x1140) Image search: [Google]
1304850399332.jpg
302 KB, 912x1140
>>23060724
niggers
>>
File: 1393672860779.jpg (83 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1393672860779.jpg
83 KB, 640x428
>>23061511
>Yfw the whites and the ANC have to join together to remove EFF
>>
>>23061511

How was it unsustainable?
>>
>>23061546
empoverished black people multiplies their population exponentially, rich white folks not
read a book, nigger
>>
>>23060724
I don't understand why White people still cling to SA, its fucking gone man, the dreams is over, time to migrate to Ausfalia, Kiwi or Bongistan
>>
>>23061546
Sanctions, the 25 war in angola, massive civil unrest at home, a loss of support from the white population who were becoming westernized

We were fought out, the economy was in the tubes, we lost our last international support when the cold war ended and the military and police were stretched to beyond thin

We could have pushed on, but it would have been beyond Rawanda teir.

Shit, at one stage half the army was preparing to launch a coup and the other half was preparing to launch a counter coup

We would have had a white civil war, inside a race war, while the blacks had their own civil war within themselves (Zulu's fighting for independence)
>>
>>23061579
its no where near gone.

And its our fatherland.

Also, fuck starya, bongstan and New Zealand.
>>
>>23061578
You can't lift up a lower species, this is not /pol/ talking but since the slave days there were multiple examples of blacks just being a savage race. They had a chance to change their ways during the civil rights movement but it quickly died with MLK.
>>
>>23061582
>>23061546

here let me set the scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-KqF5CJes
>>
>>23061432
regarding the loaded gun thingy, that's not really a common feature of licensed gun ownership laws.

I'm from Argentina and the license requirements are pretty similar to yours, but it is prohibited by law to have your guns in a "ready to shoot" status, defined by law as having either a magazine loaded (even if it's not inserted on the firearm itself) or storing the ammunition and magazines/firearms in the same place (you are supposed to have them stored separately, under their respective locked cabinets)

it's extremely retarded and it's really difficult to prove/enforce in the case you end up using the guns, but a bitchy DA or lawyer can get you in a mess with that bullshit nevertheless
>>
>>23061592
that's the point.
if you're in a SA kind of situation, sooner or later you'll have to compromise with the 95% of chimps surrounding you, even if they smell like shit and keep throwing feces at each other

a sad thing, really
>>
>>23061603
are you white?
>>
>>23061687
everyone here is white, silly
>>
File: argy bargy.png (558 KB, 680x541) Image search: [Google]
argy bargy.png
558 KB, 680x541
>>23061698
i like you :)
>>
File: argentina is white.png (977 KB, 968x649) Image search: [Google]
argentina is white.png
977 KB, 968x649
>>23061698
>>
>>23061598

So you're saying "white devil"? I ask as I have little knowledge of the subject but distinctly recall modern stories of them being much worse off and even some saying what amounts to "we shouldn't have chased the whites off"
>>
>>23061735
>>23061760
Why would the Nazis want to live in Argentina if it weren't all white?

Checkmate.
>>
>>23061603
>argentina

arent you guys turning in your guns or is that another country?
>>
>>23061971
because it would be the last place to look for them
>>
>>23062164
sort of

the gubmint has been yammering a lot about reducing the number of firearms under civilian control and have started to move towards that end with shitty exchanges and political nonsense
the current administration is quickly going the venezuela way and disarming the populace seems a good way to do so

but not for me
I'm keepin' mah guns
>>
>>23062261
that's what eichmann though
>>
>>23061133
Ohio pls
>>
>>23062413
Like you should.
>>
I'm not from Argentina, but it seems pretty Obvious it's more white than California, Texas, Arizona, etc
>>
>apartheid was a bad thing
>>
>>23065157
depends what part
>>
>>23061774

did you even read his previous post? He made an entire list about economic and political circumstances and all you see is HUR DUR WHITE DEVIL
>>
>>23061579
As an Australian, don't fucking come here it sucks
>>
>>23065844

>states woes that can be caused by any number of factors then posts a video that more or less depicts whites as being the root of the problem

Hence my question. Did you even ready his previous post?
>>
>>23065860
>Fuck right off! We're full, cunt!
My condolences.
>>
>>23064860
yeah, it kinda sucks because in here you are registered up the ass and as such the argument of reducing crime by disarming is just retarded...

if you're legit, there's the firearm user license, then each gun needs its own license and registration as well and finally you have an ammo card for each firearm caliber you own, with a maximum of a 1000 units allowed for purchase before you need to apply for a renewal (except for .22lr which has a 2500 limit)
and each one of those needs to be renewed every five years

but if you're just a nigger, you can get any gat you want from your friendly neighborhood piece of shit and go killing whitey
there are even "leasings" in which they ask for a crime gun, pay a couple bucks, commit a robbery and then return it so other people can fucking rob too

it's mental
>>
File: 1411841327063.jpg (21 KB, 332x318) Image search: [Google]
1411841327063.jpg
21 KB, 332x318
>>23060724
Oh would you look at that, niggers nigging.
>>
>>23061015
>shooting someone who is running away will get you a murder charge
Don't the police still have a shoot to kill policy? I don't think he'd be charged at all if they showed the footage.
>>
>>23066911
the police do have an informal shoot to kill policy

But if they saw the footage he would definitly be charged, depending on who saw it.

Most cops in RSA (including lots of the black ones) are pretty bro tier and they would pretend they didnt see it or tell you to get rid of it

But it just takes one asshole to charge you.

Why?

Because they were no longer a threat to him or others, and thus you cannot fire upon them
>>
>>23061774
no i am not

I am saying, it was unsustainable.

We wouldent have willingly given up power if it wasnt
>>
>>23061511
You leaving out quite a bit boet. It's not OK.
>>
>>23070777
We (whites) are wealthyer now than we were under aparthied.
http://www.guinee-plurielle.com/article-the-economist-south-africa-are-blacks-getting-richer-47989485.html

So, yeah, I would say we are doing ok
>>
>>23070793
China, aids, ebola, poaching, failed incompetent government, corruption, president that does not care about anything other than himself, his family, his close circle, crime is going down?, are you for real? I could go on and on.
>>
>>23070867
>China

Thats africa's problem not ours

>AIDS

We offer the best treatment regeim in the world

>ebol

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

There is ZERO ebola in south africa

>poaching

on the decrease

>failed goverment

The fuck up allot, but they are doing ok for a black governemnt

>corruption

Yeah, which exists in every country in the world

We are ranked 72nd out of 175 countries in the world

>Zuma

yeah well, we had two good presidents and one bad one. Shit happens

>Crime going down?

Yes, murder alone dropped by 50% between 1995 and 2014
http://www.npconline.co.za/MediaLib/Downloads/Home/Tabs/Diagnostic/HumanConditions2/Crime%20situation%20SA.pdf

Pull your head out of your arse
>>
>>23070955
>China not our problem?
Denying the Tibetan Dalai Lama entrance to our country because China says so, are you not embarrased with your statment.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>23070955
Do you honesly even believe some of your own comments?
>>
>>23071543
China got us into BRICS

We owed them one

Its the price you pay
>>
>>23071713
They are correct

So its not a matter of belief.

Its a matter of knowing what you are talking about
>>
>>23070955
>There is ZERO ebola in south africa
How stupid would you feel if I told you ebola was just tongue in cheek for nignogs?
>>
>>23071803
Well

Our Nigs are breddy bad

But they arent west africa tier or US inner city bad (generally speaking)

We have a saying, "South Africa is not Africa, Africa begins on the other side of the Limpopo River"

That being said, our nigs do love a good chimpout

But we have gotten good at sorting that shit out
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.