[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I come here to ask what is some literature that should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24 KB, 252x393) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24 KB, 252x393
Hello

I come here to ask what is some literature that should be in every /k/ommando's /k/ollection?

At the moment this is what I have

1) the art of war
2) unintended consequences
3) roadside picnic
4) the turner diaries
5) sas survival handbook
6) TM 31-210 Improvised Munitions Handbook

Add more to the /k/ollection, thanks
>>
>>23030849

You sound like a real /k/unt trying to fit into some sort of malformed idea of board /k/ulture and you should probably fuc/k/ off.

Also Turner Diaries is shit and not /k/ at all which you would know if you actually read it and weren't 14.
>>
>>23030849
Just look up the /k/ollection on TPB.
>>
>>23030849
Lurk moar.
>>
>>23030849
Die /pol/ scum
>>
>>23030849
Git >>>/out/
>>
File: bait.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>23030849
fucking autist
>>
SH 21-76

Ranger Handbook
>>
>>23030849
Get The Brigade by H.A. Covington.
>>
>>23030849

This is a government tactic.

Take a valid piece of information that is undesired, and mix it in with garbage like the turner diaries, to make it indistinguishable from the garbage.

Alex Jones job is this.

They feed an undesirable news story through Alex Jones to report it first, along with menstruating aliens horoscopes on the 9/11 moon base. Thus the story becomes false even if in fact it is true, in the minds of public school domesticated human meat
>>
File: Stahp.jpg (51 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
Stahp.jpg
51 KB, 500x483
>>23030974
>>23031067
>>23031097
>>
is the art of war actually any good or is it a bunch of vague shit

i have it but haven't read it
>>
>>23031168
It has some pretty good lessons in it and most of them are dumb downed enough that they're pretty much self explanatory.
>>
File: 8795.png (54 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
8795.png
54 KB, 320x320
>>23031168

If you have it why not try reading it yourself you boy molesting fruit.

Not that someone like you could get any use out of it.
>>
>>23031168
it's not good at all. It just has a catchy name. It isn't even useful for warfare, and even worse there are some people so retarded they believe it's got the great secrets to their entrepreneur bullshit career.
>>
>>23031248

This.

It's a long winded adapt, overcome, conquer, with a dash of trust no one and me even more untrustworthy than your opponent.
>>
>>23031097
>domesticated human meat

Menstruating alium spotted
>>
>when red just lets burdbridges son get snatched up by the meat grinder and you realize burbridge knew it had to happen so he sacrificed his son

fucking russians
>>
>>23031248
>it's got the great secrets to their entrepreneur bullshit career.
but i am a warrior, my business is at war with the other businesses, and its super important, and competitive and i have a rolex and pie.
>>
>>23030873

It'd be nice if someone would seed it.
>>
>>23030849
>Turner Diaries
Did you partake in a small cult in California some decades ago?
>>
>>23030849
Complete works of Shakespeare
>>
>>23031097
It's funny because I read this in Alex's rough and gravely voice. Then I heard him shilling filters at me.
>>
>>23030849
Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard
>>
>>23030849
In the Gravest Extreme by Massad Ayoob.
It should be required reading for all the mallninjas who say

>"lol i wud shoot him!!!! xD"

In response to EVERY scenario.
>>
File: 1411438924238.jpg (230 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
1411438924238.jpg
230 KB, 900x521
>>23033557
>>
The Turner Diaries is badly written, white supremacist clap trap.

Read something good. (literally any other book [including 50 Shades of Gray] is better)
>>
Why is /k/ so easy to troll?
>>
>>23030849
Not sure if stormfag /pol/tard or misinformed anon. Don't read the Turner Diaries, it's ass grade shit that's only good for a /pol/ jerk off session.

Try "On War" by Carl von Clausewitz, anything by Napoleon, Vegetius's "Concerning Military Matters", Machiavelli's "The Art of War", and Sun Bin's "The Art of War".
>>
The turner diaries is basically the bible of any neo-nazi, right wing extremist, and especially /pol/ douchebags. Its extremely unrealistic and stupid to the point were your honestly gonna wonder if Eric and Dylan wrote it.
>>
>>23030849
>nuke asia as ending
>dumbest ending ever.

Naziboos would get their new pure race land absolutely wrecked by Russian and Chinese nukes.

That is if all those race traitors and minorities (ie the vast bulk of the population) don't just curb stomp the white supremists. Its like the writer hasn't even served and know our military is overrepresented by 'diversity' and definitely won't defect to a rogue militia movement.
>>
File: 1366166705945.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1366166705945.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
the /pol/ reading list has a pretty solid variety of military, political and economic texts from a wide spectrum of ideologies.
>>
File: t1larg.okcbuilding.gi.jpg (92 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.okcbuilding.gi.jpg
92 KB, 640x360
>>
Since I was young, I had a fascination with books, I have library like walls of books in my room and garage. I like collecting them after I read them. They feel like a certificate of knowledge once they're on that wall. So I have a lot of books. I've recently started on my Military Collection, so I will add also books from my first hobby interest, which is /k/ related, (Martial Arts)

I have...
-giant picture book on Vietnam, most pictures are in color
-Navy Seal Sniper training manual
-WW2 General Battles book
-The most Complete Sniper manual ever made (literally)
-Silent Warfare (counterintelligence how to's)
-Oldschool ww2 instinctive handgun shooting
-A book by Rex Applegate called "Kill or Get Killed" it's basically a collection of hand to hand and firearm combatives from ww2 era
-Three books by Gabriel Suarez (LAPD SWAT Instructor) one book detailing Shotguns, another Handguns, and another general stuff.
-Two books by retired Muhreene officer, about Chinese/Eastern tactics to war, and Arab/Muslim tactics to war.
-CIA hidden weapons
-Marine Leaders book to Mountaineering
-A book on all major battles through History, spawning from the summerians all the way to vietnam
-book on weapons, from medieval to today
-book on Knights
-Huge textbook on Knight Martial Arts
-A bunch of how to books on Martial arts.

If you guys want the details of the books ask
>>
>>23033877
>Turner Diaries
Bollocks in a hat.

>Communist Manifesto
Might as well have been written by a 14 year old on tumblr.

>Mein Kampf
I could see maybe Mein Kampf, and people did think it was a great book until WW2 came rolling, and the whole persecution of Slavs, Jews (of course!), gays and anyone that looked at them funny, people became kind uncomfortable with it all of a sudden.

>Atlas Shrugged
Some people say it has a good message or something, but the thing is just so fucking awful to read.

>Unabomber's Manifesto
Nigga what? That Kaczynski motherfucker is nuttier than a walnut tree, what the fuck could he have written that would have any kind of value?

>Jews and their lies
>Did Six Million really die?
>Antizion: A survey of commentary on organized Jewry by leading personalities throughout the ages
>Jewry
Yeah, that sounds like unbiased reading. I'll freely admit that I'm not that fond of Israel, but usually the kind of guys writing these kinds of texts aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
>Jewry
That's a new one, at least to me. I should start using it.

>Das Kapital
Fucking hell why is Marx on that list twice? He was a dipshit and a moron.

There's some good stuff on that chart, but there's also a lot of terrible shit on there.
>>
>>23033708
Don't forget Pierce sold the rights to Lyle Stuart, a Jew.

Talk about irony huh.
>>
File: Patriots_front_cover.jpg (22 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Patriots_front_cover.jpg
22 KB, 200x300
You forgot "Patriots" OP. The only book you will ever need to be a God fearing patriot.
>>
>>23033965
>doubting based Ted

stfu and learn something before you spout off
>>
>>23033917
I'd like info on Silent Warfare
>>
>>23034140
>Ted
>based
Wasn't he the guy who said technology was the devils work?
>>
>>23034136
That book is beyond awful

So masturbatory and boring.
>>
>>23034136

I bought that book because it was recommended on many survivalist boards and had okay goodreads rating.

God damn it was laughably bad. I hope nobody gets any ideas from that book or any SHTF situation will escalate into full blown genocide in like 2 days.
>>
>>23033917
>-The most Complete Sniper manual ever made (literally)
This.
>>
>>23034165
Are you kidding? It's one of the funniest things I've ever read

The UN soldiers acting like stormtroopers, that whole section with the two brothers at the gun show that was only there so he could rant about technicalities in US law, the part that actually said "pried from his cold, dead, hands"
>>
>>23034194

>The UN soldiers acting like stormtroopers

And them beating the UN troops riding APCs with ultralight aircraft armed with M16s...
>>
>>23034212
I forget did it end with the USA annexing Canada and supporting "liberty insurgencies" all across Europe?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 720x391
Poor mans James Bond.

>ITT undercover alphebet agents discrediting good works of fiction because "the idea that white are supreme is wrong"

>if you believe in white pride anything else you ever could offer an opinion in is automatically wrong because your a filthy racist.

>why arnt you letting your daughters sleep with more well endowed black bucks OP?
>>
>>23034161
>http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

educate yourself, son.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Didnt wanna start a new thread but figure this was interesting.
>>
turner diarrhea is /pol/, not /k/.
>>
>>23030849

/k/ is a weapons board. There are military threads, sure. There are surviving innawoods threads.

But terrorism is faggotry.
>>
>>23034276
>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Stopped reading right there, he can sit and rot in jail like the angry hippy he is.
>>
>>23034339
>HURR HE DUMB LOL
>WUTS DIS STOOPID THESIS
>IT'S DUMB HE'S DUMB

jesus fucking christ, anon. I don't agree with him on many issues; it doesn't mean he doesn't have a valid point(s).

Just read his Psychology of the Left and The Power Process within his manifesto.
>>
>>23034244
>Implying Turner diaries are worth jack shit
>>
>>23034244
Sarge don't be such a butthurt nationalist.

There are better ways of protecting the white race without going full Hitler or Race War. Also that entire conflict is completely retarded, thinking that nuking every major city in america and wiping out and destroying the bulk of our infrastructure in a catastrophic civil war won't leave us vulnerable as shit to outside forces which they just wank away in the epilogue.

Like just fighting for an independent enclave and just having somewhat strict immigration quotas, making sure the native population growth rate is at least 1.5 times larger.

Boom white homeland without the racism really. And the token minorities will make sure that the rest of the world can't call you racist and can do business with you with diplomats and businessmen and such.
>>
File: charles-manson.png (233 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson.png
233 KB, 361x361
>>23034244
Calm the fuck down Charlie, don't be mad because people think your Helter Skelter fantasies are malarkey.
>>
File: Black Panthers.jpg (583 KB, 1000x829) Image search: [Google]
Black Panthers.jpg
583 KB, 1000x829
>>23030849
>Also Turner Diaries is shit and not /k/ at all which you would know if you actually read it and weren't 14.

This. Racism has no fucking place on /k/ or in weapons culture or anywhere.

THIS is how and why you do an OC rally.
>>
>>23030849
unintended consequences! I LUHV DA RAPEZ
>>
>>23033576
This is one of the few true /k/ book in this thread.
>>
>>23034539

>>racism has no place in weapons culture
>>posts pic of black panthers

Can't tell if posting BP as non-racists hence trolling or BP as a reason whites need to stay armed
>>
>>23033965

>2046 - The Mideast is a wasteland, and each nation must pick one lone warrior to settle international disputes in a gladiator arena.
>To fight for his country, Shlomo Baumsteinberg must push himself to the limit and become
> Judge, Jewry, and Executioner.
>Coming this fall to a theater near you.
>>
>>23034539
so I take it you aren't going to be protecting yourself for a future rodney king style stage IV chimpening
>>
File: 51AnDp0w71L.jpg (49 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
51AnDp0w71L.jpg
49 KB, 332x500
Gorilla Warfare by Based Che Guevara. It's pretty legit fellas

and a must is On Killing by Dave Grossman
>picture related to my post so you can see /k/
>>
File: 1403917027419.jpg (205 KB, 672x946) Image search: [Google]
1403917027419.jpg
205 KB, 672x946
>>23030849
Storm of Steel by Ernest Junger
>>
>>23034176
If they use ideas from that book, they'll be dead in 2 days anyways, so no worries.
>>
>>23030849

Turner Diaries is a classic.

I mean come on. It's fun, they just gloss over too many details.

One day Americans will have to fight the ZOG, you can call it FEMA if /pol/ makes you uneasy.
>>
>>23032803
>Alex Jones
>shilling filters

What's the story here? I don't go to his site but I have looked at getting a Berkey or Katadyn filter in case my town gets flooding again, is he promoting one of these (and it is actually shit)?
>>
>>23033779

>Calls Turner Dairies bad

>Recommends garbage

Babby hour on /k/?
>>
>>23038800
>and a must is On Killing by Dave Grossman
Ah yes, a book revolving around a hilariously flawed and skewed study...
>>
>>23030861
What's wrong with the Turner Diaries?

I though that it was about someone taking on an overly authoritative government?
>>
>>23042136

Nothing?

Although I found it a little too easy for the resistance movement to have so much success early on. The public would also be more hostile towards them, especially if we're talking a modern scenario.

America is basically less than 50% White these days. And half of the so-called Whites are retarded semi-nigger garbage anyway.
>>
>>23042122
>Authored by a guy who has never been in combat.
>>
>>23030849
>Turner Diaries
Fuck off you stupid /pol/ cunt
le day of the rope XDXDXD so edgy!!!!!
>>
>>23042106
Go look at some segment of his show on YouTube, every episode he will start hawking his goddamn water filters.

>>23042116
Turner Diaries is fun in a Manos The Hands Of Fate or Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way.
>>
Ignoring the obvious bait in the OP, I just finished reading Marcus Aurelius's Meditations, pretty good shit.
Definitely recommend to anybody going into combat.
>>
I enjoyed the Turner Diaries...
>>
enemies trilogy by matthew bracken is bretty gud.
>Enemies Foreign and Domestic (book 1)
>Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista (book 2)
>Foreign Enemies and Traitors (book 3)
>>
>2014
>books
wtf?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.