[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My jimmies man... http://csgv.org/blog/2015/psycholog y-gun-ownership/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
My jimmies man...
http://csgv.org/blog/2015/psychology-gun-ownership/
>>
>>28084004 (OP) #
>that comment section

Barbara Andrae: July 13, 2015 12:49 pm
I think open- and concealed carry are insane. The extent of paranoia and serious issues of hostility and aggression in this country are beyond belief. The Second Amendment does not guarantee any of this. No private citizen should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons. “Well-regulated militia”? We have a professional military, and we won the wart against the British. Thee is no reason for handguns, and how many people actually hunt? Why would anyone be against background checks, licensing, and safety training? I remember when the NRA (may they rot in hell), came out against a proposed ban on plastic weapons-they would not be detected by screening equipment. What logic could there be behind that? This is not the Wild West,. How many children and other innocent people must die because of Americans’ gun fetish?

Lisa Pattillo: July 13, 2015 11:30 am
No one but the military should have guns.

>These people think they are the intelligent and rational ones...
>>
File: 1448749440346.png (448 KB, 599x496) Image search: [Google]
1448749440346.png
448 KB, 599x496
>>28084004
>>
>>28084004
>http://csgv.org/blog/2015/psychology-gun-ownership/
>psycology
>not a pseudoscience created to push drugs on everyone

pick one
>>
>>28084101
They're not necessarily dumb so much as statist and drastically misinformed.

That "plastic guns" BS is a great example, the person goes "This makes sense! Why would they disapprove unless they were crazy?" because they don't understand that the bill was stupid as hell, completely unnecessary and extremely draconian.

This is the child of years of antigun misinformation. "Common sense", "Assault weapons", and other buzzwords have constructed people who aren't necessarily bad into retarded statists because they made the mistake of believing what the media tells them and have no contradictory real world experience.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-04-01-54-45.png (390 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-04-01-54-45.png
390 KB, 1080x1920
>>28084004
There is no way this is how people actually think
>>
>>28084138
Welp, case closed. I need to make an expansion to my already expensive apartment, and have the robber wait for my to get my crutches or my wheelchair and wheel my ass to a panic room in my 700 sqft studio.

I guess the bolted door isn't enough reason to defend my home.
>>
>>28084122
Thats psychiatry, champ
>>
why don't they see it like insurance policy? because most of the time you won't need it, but when you do, you'll be glad you got it.
>>
>>28084138
How can someone actually be so keked to not even consider actively defending themselves when it would be appropriate?
>>
>>28084101
>No one but the military should have guns.
I agree, police should be unarmed. :^)
>>
>>28084004
>women
Dr. Kalesan
jennifer Carlson
Kiera Butler
>smug pepe
James Brockmole
Dermot Lynott

oh imma laffin
>>
>>28084138
Why don't they just shoot the guy instead of having a new room built
>>
>>28084138
>durr our doors are stronger
This has got to be the most stupid fucking thing I've ever read. Do you have bulletproof windows over there too?
>>
File: quote-rosa.png (82 KB, 1920x768) Image search: [Google]
quote-rosa.png
82 KB, 1920x768
>>28084216
jamal abdula qasam may have taken my home my wife and my life's savings
but I assure you he is a good fellow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2IbH38hys
>>
>>28084138
what the fuck
i'm a euro and I already own, and desire more guns
what the fuck are these people

also
>european doors
is this the new meme
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.