[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opin ion-la/la-ol-guns-self-d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: shutterstock_110856551.jpg (199 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_110856551.jpg
199 KB, 1000x1000
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-guns-self-defense-charleston-20150619-story.html

Just saw this on my facebook, /k/ and it stinks of librul sensationalism. How would you address the points made here, citations would be helpful.
>>
>2015
>still using facejew
>>
tl;dr or pastebin newfag.

I'm not clicking on anything that could give the antis the impression that people care about their opinions
>>
>>28076006
>How would you address the points made here
By not engaging them. It's 2015. If you are still an anti-gun idiot you are beyond help. Let them get culturally enriched and jihaded, it's the future they chose, fuck 'em. Maybe when they learn to step out of their hugbox they will understand that the world is full of shitty people who will do shitty things regardless of what laws you pass or how loud you cry, and the only way to combat having shitty things done to you is to defend yourself.
>>
>>28076065

Yeah but I want to learn more about the points being made.
>>
>>28076078
>caring what literal retards think
Be my guest then.
>>
>>28074377
>>28076065
>It's 2015
Nice
>>
>>28076095

I really hate that about this board. You faggots should be more intellectually honest. You should be able to defend and parry your views from reasonable arguments.
>>
>>28076222
It would be nice if the people we were arguing with did the same. But they don't.
>>
>>28076006
>article written in June
>>
File: bernie_cuck_cage.jpg (85 KB, 570x496) Image search: [Google]
bernie_cuck_cage.jpg
85 KB, 570x496
>>28076222
All the arguments have been said millions of times before. It always boils down to liberals basing their policy on "muh feels" and sensationalism and the conservatives reciting the second amendment and posting statistics that prove liberals wrong.

We're just tired of doing it everytime there's a shooting in this country. Just ignore them, opie.
Buy some 80% lowers and guns that don't need to be registered and watch the libs lay in the islamist bed they've made.

Just don't acknowledge them. If they feel like being defenseless sheep, that's their call.
>>
File: k.png (186 KB, 1129x539) Image search: [Google]
k.png
186 KB, 1129x539
>>28076006
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.