[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily /k/ubism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: The Kube.png (35 KB, 1747x1874) Image search: [Google]
The Kube.png
35 KB, 1747x1874
Gonna try to keep this going. So far we have:
>declared saints
>Kubemperor as a neutral title to denote morally shaky inspirational figures
>Ranges as holy (read:free) sites
>Gunstores with pews for sermons

I'm looking for more discussion to keep this shit going. What kind of fucking hats are we going to give to our parishioners and clergy?
>inafter berets are lame
Should the initiation rite into this church (that potentially issues/donates free funs) include a background check?

What are our holidays and why do we celebrate them? Why are they on those days?

Who is the patron saint of Artillery? Do we steal Saint Barbara from the Christians (and muslims lolol)?

How many people would honestly be interested in buying a town in rural South Dakota and running it as a religious pilgrimage ground? I may have a metalworking artist who could commission an artistic representation of the GLORIOUS MURDERKUBE!

/k/ubism general
>>
>>28074734
Don't forget:

>Law the first: Treat thy arms as they are always ready to destroy.
>Law the second: Only brandish thy arms at which you are prepared to destroy.
>Law the third: Be aware of what you aim at that you do not destroy unintentionally what may lie beyond.
>Law the fourth: Do not grip the terminus of your arms until you are prepared to destroy.
>Law the fifth: Failure to plan is to be unprepared, and to be unprepared is to plan to destroy oneself.
>Law the sixth: Only destroy others as you would want others to destroy yourself.
>Law the seventh: Do not let harm befall the innocent, and do not cause harm to the innocent.
>Law the eighth: Conserve nature's beauty that others may enjoy its grace
>Law the ninth: Protect your homeland and its people as you would yourself.
>Law the tenth: Protect your freedom and the freedom of the innocent, and enlighten the innocent to the lies of cowards.
>>
>>28074734
>Kubemperor as a neutral title to denote morally shaky inspirational figures
I contest this. I don't think it was meant as a neutral title. If you meant the Hitler thing from the first thread, A. I think Anon was just providing context. B. Hitler isn't morally shaky.

>Gunstores with pews for sermons
I've seen this nowhere else
>>
>>28075126
Hitler was a very green leader, helping to stop early overpopulation of the earth. Bernie Sanders would approve.

>Terrorism is caused by global warming
>>
>>28074734
hats are ballistic helmets faggot
>>
>>28075181
>Hitler was a very green leader
Yes

>helping to stop early overpopulation of the earth
Not what he was trying to do

Nigga, he started a fucking world war and committed genocide, there's nothing he did that makes up for that. He was an evil, evil man.

>inb4 der Juden
Kubism holds that everyone is equal, so don't even.
>>
>>28075222
>he started a fucking world war
WWII was brought about by many things. Not among them is "LOL I'M HITLER LETS TAKE OVER DA WURLD!"
>and committed genocide
Prove it.
>>
File: 1397846071512.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1397846071512.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>28075277
You know what I never understood about stormfags? Why they perform mental acrobatics deny the holocaust. If you're gonna be a stormfag, go all out. "Yes, Hitler exterminated Jews" "Yes, all Jews and non-Aryans should be purged" "Yes, the mentally disabled, homosexual, and physically disabled should be put to death."

Going around calling other races inferior and then denying the holocaust makes you look weak. You gotta fucking OWN that shit, man. No shame, no filter.
>>
>>28075460

You could potentially call me a stormfag, so I'll try to help explain nearly a million jews died, because of typhus, starvation (allied bombings of rail lines cutting off supplies), direct allied bombings of camps, and lynch mobs, not because of ridiculous impossibly efficient secret nazi science ovens that were more effective than the highest dollar crematoriums made 70 years later.

Six million dead jews was an important element of kabbalistic prophecy, that's why it kept being invoked in newspaper articles all the way back to the 1900s. (look it up).

Millions of jews were 'exterminated' ie deported (ex: out of, terminus: border). They were sent to Israel and got to keep their wealth, as long as it was spent on German products. This continued all the way until 1942 when shipping lanes were blocked off, and they started piling up in camps like trash on the sidewalk during that garbage strike in NYC.
>>
>>28074734
Boonies or Commisar's hat
>>
>>28075126
Anon from that thread here

The reason we need a morally neutral title is because many of these successful guys did terrible thing

To call Hitler "A Satan" and his adversaries "prophets" however isn't right either because we would be implying Stalin was a prophet

This is where Kubemperors the empire builders some in
>>
>>28075515
>I'll try to help explain nearly a million jews died, because of typhus, starvation (allied bombings of rail lines cutting off supplies), direct allied bombings of camps, and lynch mobs, not because of ridiculous impossibly efficient secret nazi science ovens that were more effective than the highest dollar crematoriums made 70 years later.
This is all bullshit

>Six million dead jews was an important element of kabbalistic prophecy, that's why it kept being invoked in newspaper articles all the way back to the 1900s. (look it up).
Literally all those articles were just talking about the number of Jews in parts of Europe

>Millions of jews were 'exterminated' ie deported (ex: out of, terminus: border). They were sent to Israel and got to keep their wealth, as long as it was spent on German products. This continued all the way until 1942 when shipping lanes were blocked off, and they started piling up in camps like trash on the sidewalk during that garbage strike in NYC.
No
>>
>>28075568
>The reason we need a morally neutral title is because many of these successful guys did terrible thing
>To call Hitler "A Satan" and his adversaries "prophets" however isn't right either because we would be implying Stalin was a prophet
A. I'm fine with a neutral title (I just don't think that OP was saying that)

B. The satan idea post clearly stated Stalin would be a satan.

C. Again, neutral is fine, but Hitler, in particular, and Stalin, less so (at least publicly), are not neutral figures by any means.
>>
One of our Holidays should be December 23rd for it was the day 2 years ago that Saint Kalashnikov passed away.
>>
>>28075568
Stalin was being classified as a Satan as well I believe, regardless of opposing Hitler.

Might be a weird imbetweener though. Either way.
>>
File: 1449128791927.jpg (993 KB, 3264x1240) Image search: [Google]
1449128791927.jpg
993 KB, 3264x1240
We still have a thread going on. We're still not even entirely decided on what to write down.
>>28069361

I feel like we should avoid anything too mystical and make it mostly philosophy based, pic related
>>
>>28075634
Fuck you, /k/ mystic is best religion.
>>
>>28075617
>>28075629
I realize he was classified this

I'm the one who called them satans

Then I corrected myself , realizing in someone's eyes all the "prophets" are likely "satans"

That's when op invented Kubemperors
>>
>>28074734
You know it wouldn't be that hard to make this an actual tax exempt religion. If I were to register a nonprofit would we actually want to go through with this?
>>
File: 1449130652388.jpg (807 KB, 2722x982) Image search: [Google]
1449130652388.jpg
807 KB, 2722x982
>>28075644
Yeah if you want to be silly, the teaching of the Dokument would let us actually be taken seriously, unlike the stuff in the Skripture, the goofy myths is what makes religions be seen as a joke.

Our ideology is based on living life in the now and to its fullest extent. It only makes sense that we base ourselves off of people who actually were and follow the examples of the greats.

Philosophic Kubism even fits with the idea of legendary figures being revered as saints better, mysticism brings in superstitions that those saints were more than men. But the humanist views accept that while they were great men they were people like you and me. If your deeds are great enough you could be among them.

It's about achieving in real life, experiencing what the world has to offer and helping others to see too.

And the fun extra of preparing to inherit the earth come Armageddon.
>>
>>28075657
I can dig it

Ave, true to /k/ube
>>
Heres the S/k/ripture since nobody's posted it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSDoD0i8FPbO-y_XQczCAfZf1JctQHWNIWS_6sGSyZc/mobilebasic
>wtf is a kubemperor
>wtf is a satan
>>
>>28075593

bro.

i'm jewish and i did my own research.

it's not bullshit, it's all true, i have relatives in Israel who emigrated there in 1939- from Germany.

that's why Israel and leftist/marxist jews aren't on the same page most of the time, there's some back and forth resentment.

that's why libkeks keep calling israel an apartheid state, etc.
>>
File: 1447739149516.png (524 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447739149516.png
524 KB, 700x900
kubism is best ism
>>
>>28075690
Also side note if we're actually going to be registering as a religion it would be wise to set up some kind of member decided operation as some nonprofits use boards of people.
>>
>>28074734
Ave nex alea
>>
>>28075795
>i'm jewish
So am I

>i have relatives in Israel who emigrated there in 1939- from Germany.
Yeah, some Jews managed to leave, but many more stayed.

>i did my own research.
Then clearly you're a retard who bought into anti-holocaust bullshit

All the evidence and claims made by holocaust deniers is either false, inaccurate, misrepresentative, or uninformed.

>it's not bullshit, it's all true,
Yes it is, and not it's not.
>>
File: 243941Imperialinfantryhandbook.jpg (214 KB, 720x964) Image search: [Google]
243941Imperialinfantryhandbook.jpg
214 KB, 720x964
Reposting what I had to say about the Dokument.

I think our holy book should include the descriptions of our tenets and beliefs, stories (of all kinds, true stories about the lives of our saints, tall tales relating to historical figures such as Davy Crockett, fables that enforce our tenets, /k/ related fiction and stories of survival, shit like Heart of Darkness, Robinson Crusoe, etc) songs to sing and marching cadences, and then include basically a field manual of like marksmanship stuff, physical fitness, survival things etc. into a condensed volume. It's customary for every camping kit, bug out bag, and range trunk to have the Dokument included.

Then we can have shit like the US Army's range of technical manuals make up the extended literature of our faith.

Our Do/k/ument definitely needs to include pages on our Saints, about their history and why they are important to the Chruch of Kubism.

We also need to have quotes from our Saints, just quotes in general would be good too.
If the songs and marching cadences is our Psalms, we need a Proverbs too.

Why don't we make a /k/ version of the Imperial Infantryman's Handbook?

Contains stuff like whats expected of a guardsman, the Imperial creed, stories, litanies and songs, operation and maintenance of weapons and other Imperial equipment, details of survival tactics and such. And guardsmen are executed for not carrying one with them at all times.

Would be the perfect inspiration to model our Dokument after.
>>
>>28075819
Also it's important we note this
http://grantspace.org/tools/knowledge-base/Nonprofit-Management/Accountability/tax-exempt-revocation
>Political campaign activity/electioneering – 501(c)(3) organizations and their representatives (while acting in an official capacity) may not campaign for or against candidates for elected office.
>>
>>28075845

>All the evidence and claims made by holocaust deniers is either false, inaccurate, misrepresentative, or uninformed.

Sorry, no.

And truthfully, the foreign jews who tried to destroy germany are the ones who deserve the hate. They got our ancestors killed- again, from starvation and typhus and lynch mobs, not ovens.
>>
>>28075852
We do. Also include some instructional infographics on how to conduct the /k/ubes will.
>how to make thermite
>how to dig a foxhole
>how to set up an ambush
>how to clear a building
>etc
>>
>>28075852
See
>>28075794
>>
>>28075861
>Sorry, no.
Give me the evidence then.

> the foreign jews who tried to destroy germany
Are you talking about the "War on Germany" shit? Because that was a boycott by German Jews who were protesting the rise of Nazism and rising hate crimes against them.

>They got our ancestors killed- again, from starvation and typhus and lynch mobs, not ovens.

No you're wrong, and it wasn't from ovens, those were for cremation, not execution.

Again, give me your evidence.
>>
>>28075871
We've had many reasons in the previous threads as to why we want something other than the Skripture to define our religion. The Dokument would cover the proposed aspect much better while also being a more philosophy based belief like Confucianism or Buddhism, instead of coming up with magical fairyland bullshit.
>>
>>28075855
It's important that we not take a formal position politically anyways.

If we bad mouth democrats do you think they wouldn't fuck with us?
Honestly I believe they'd be within their right to do so in that situation.

>>28075868
I don't know how legal making thermite is in the states but I like the other ideas.

"Clearing" should always be the last resort

We should study ninja philosophy for this reason.
Anyone know where to find the Bansenshukai online to read fo free?
>>
>>28076035
>we not take a formal position politically anyways
But we have to be very pro-gun and pro-self defence too. We stand for liberty and freedom in general. Something like that is inherently political because our shit show that is politics thinks god given rights and laws of nature are something to debate about
>>
>>28076071
Well the key distinction is that we could state we believe in that, but any lobbying (i.e. support this candidate, donate to this candidate, defend this person) would be us lobbying. It'd be a fine line, but so long as we stick to basic things like appreciation of guns and defense you could skirt most issues. It'd be far more interesting in this case anyway to try and open our holy grounds (ranges) throughout the nation so members always have a place to shoot. I think I'll contact a lawyer and see what we need to register a nonprofit and where the best place to do so is.
>>
File: murdercubepainting.jpg (153 KB, 678x600) Image search: [Google]
murdercubepainting.jpg
153 KB, 678x600
Every household needs a portrait of uncle Mikhail, North Korea style.

The only approved Holy Water should be gathered from a fired Maxim's coolant jacket.
>>
>>28076139
>holy cosmoline
Fixd
>>
>>28076235
You use holy oils to bless and holy waters to cleanse son. So you use cosmoline to anoint, and holy maxim water to cleanse your sins (i.e. baptize)
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
>>28074734
Have you guys not read Liber Pulveris or any of the other written s/k/riptures /k/ has already created?
>>
>>28074734
Some info for new people.
Creep has like 200 acres in nevada to start a sort of /k/ town in the future. Won't be for a while, but he has it.

As for initiation, I think we should have a toned down version of special forces selection/BUDs. It would encourage our tenants of keeping in shape and teach people valuable skills.
>>
>>28076534
I think we need something better.
>>
>>28075027
Need one for keeping your body in shape as it is your foremost weapon
>>
File: Tulips.jpg (606 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606 KB, 1024x768
>>28076602
Do it. Make something sufficiently worthy of the Cube/k/ube and I'll get a book printed of it.
>>
The Creed: The Six Teachings of the Murderkube.
1. You will be, at any given time, armed. The Kube gifted you with the possibility to feed your kin and smite your foes. You shall do so. This is the Base.

2. You will keep your body in the best of shapes. A body suitable for combat is necessary to follow the teachings of our Lord. This is the Front.

3. You will bear the weight of responsibility. Carrying a weapon, you will be called upon to protect those around you. Lives will depend on your actions and such decisions are not to be taken lightly. You shall protect your kin and provide for them. This is the Back.

4 and 5. You will train to reach the pinnacle of marksmanship, and the apex of hand-to-hand combat. These are the Sides.

6. Mens sana in corpore sano. You shall meditate over the meaning of the six teachings. You shall also know how to survive in the wilderness as well as in dire situations, and you shall keep your mind sober in combat. You will be aware of your surroundings and never allow yourself to be taken by surprise. This is the Top.
>>
>>28074734
I really hope this goes the same way the whole /k/ountry thing did.
And although the holocaust was pretty undeniable a bad thing no matter how many died, it's debatable that Hitler was a bad person. Everything he did was for his people.
>>
>>28076851
>/k/ountry
DOA?
>>
>>28076851
If that means badly then away forever, yeah exactly.
>>
>>28076851
It's because of gray areas that we shouldn't try to judge Kubemperors morally. Just turns into Muh Opinions that get people frustrated on both sides.

"What" happened and "how" it happened are being analyzed only from a strategic stand point. "Why" should be no exception
>>
I just turned 21. I have no guns. How do I begin my conversion to /k/ubism?
>>
>>28076923
>>28076923
>that means badly then away forever

kek, you are in for some disappointment /k/ommrade. It never went away, it just migrated to the board on 8ch.
>>
>>28076932
je ne comprends pas mes amis
>>28077044
A dying board thank god. It's a very nice idea, but is never going to happen so I don't see why they continue to pursue it.
>>
>>28074734
Old thread is still up and is of much better quality than of this thread.
This thread is become dildos.
Literally like the exact opposite direction of the other threads I've been in and contributing to including the original.
>Nothing about how our religion needs to be philosophical in nature and focused on the self and self reliance like Buddhism, Confucianism, shintoism etc.
>KEEP SUPERNATURAL AND MYSTICISM BULLSHIT TO A MINIMUM.
Fuck.
>>
>>28077031
Just live the life.

Practice the tenets of self reliance, learn to survive and prepare, practice the arts of weapon usage and the study of the field. Be ready to teach others and spread the Kube's message.

Don't just live life, love life.
>>
>>28074734
Why not just get registered as an official religion, declare the /k/ube as one of our holy artifacts, and start a petition to gain posession of it like injuns do whenever they want something.
>>
>>28077120
>but is never going to happen

You should check the board again. Next town hall meeting is the 12th.
>>
>>28078123
But only 45 people interested.
>>
>>28079303
If you've noticed any of the things /k/ has accomplished over the years, they always start with a few people and a lot of determination.
>>
>>28077031
see
>>28076730
Like >>28077031 said, you kinda just gotta feel it
>>
>>28079914
>/k/
>accomplishing anything
this ain't /tg/ son
>>
Ey Famm, we If anyone has scripture, I'll try and collect it in this thread.

Existing S/k/ripture:
Current update
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EB7dtiUYy-EeAaKM0hMcmJzYVAsCB7WXodXhT_AIiQI/edit?usp=sharing

Libor Pulveris ( old and original )
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KJkNWWESweMnCd_Z18s_qAHbbxTrE5nAmMichrZx640/edit?usp=sharing

We had some excerpts of priestly things, like the blessing of new firearms and Bolt benediction
>>
>>28079959
The Six Teachings

The Creed: The six teachings of the Alea Vis. It quite obviously recalls the six sides of the murder/k/ube.

1. You will be, at any given time, armed. The Cube gifted you with the possibility to feed your next of kin and be the smite of your foes. You shall do so. This is called the Base.

2. You will keep your body in the best of shapes. A body suitable for combat is necessary to follow the teachings of our Lord. This is called the Front.

3. You will bear the weight of responsibility. Carrying a weapon, you will be called onto to protect those around you. Lives will depend by your actions, and decisions in this sense are not to be taken lightly. You shall protect your next of kin and provide food for them if needed. This is called the Back.

4 and 5. You will train to reach the best marksmanship, and the best abilities in hand-to-hand combat. These are called the Sides

6. Mens sana in corpore sano. You shall meditate over the meaning of the six teachings. You shall also know how to survive in the wilderness as well as in dire situations, and you shall keep your mind sober in combat. You will be aware of your surroundings and never allow yourself to be taken by surprise.

I believe the other day I missed these
>>28075027
Because college, but I'll start a new log for this revision.
>>
Okay folks, this should be a sharable and editable link for new content to be added to this Book:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bV8RUpakew-AerBHj9r-Eu2CK7QlZlhl10EvbjzrY8/edit?usp=sharing

The theme appears to be of more ceremonial than scripture, so I'll be making edits to suit this theme and make the content flow to the fullest and smoothest extent it can.
>>
Kindly take out all the made up shit and just write the creeds/teachings in plain English, or formal English if you must
No Thy/Thee/Thine
No fairytale crap either
>>
>>28080057
Those were of the earlier versions I can make an edit the the current version, clone it, then use the clone as a basis for this rendition.
Or the new book can be standalone with few references to the S/k/ripture. There was a strawpoll which was mostly split in favor of adding new content that is actionable, so we can also include that into the new book.
>>
>>28080094
Also I object to calling people saints and stuff like that
Call them pioneers or simply great historic figures or something, or idols, even.
>>
>>28080138
Okay.
"vir sanctus", latin translation of Saint, means Saintly
"Castus" means Pure, godly
Or Senpai, we could just call em that. Its a place holder for now and Ill change it after a final description is found.
>>
>>28080027
>>28080057
>>28080094
>>28080138
Good shit guys.

Just fyi, some shit is happening over in >>28069361. We're setting up a facebook page and a forum. We're trying to figure out a chat system, possibly an IRC.
>>
Should we have a /k/adith of quotes from pro-gun, pro-freedom people? Jefferson, Franklin, Browning, etc?
>>
>>28080298
Yes. If that can be made from wiki, put it in the Kubist revision
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15bV8RUpakew-AerBHj9r-Eu2CK7QlZlhl10EvbjzrY8/edit?usp=sharing

These are some kickass ideas, but they need results.
>>
>>28079959
>>28079980
>>28080027
>>28080094
>>28079959
>>28080196
>>28080381
Get the fuck out you Mobius posing faggot
>>
File: See.png (53 KB, 652x404) Image search: [Google]
See.png
53 KB, 652x404
>>28080516
I am mobius, I never used a trip.
>>
>>28074734
Who are the saints?
>>
>>28080381
I was hoping you'd show up.
>>
>>28080577
Saints are in several versions. CCurrent rendition -
Operator is someone excelling in war
Prophet is someone excelling in design
??? is someone excelling in personality (Hickok, Ashley Dugan, Mad jack Churchill)
>>
>>28079941
>>28079941
/k/ has
>two online stores (both pursuing FFLs)
>1 radio station
>1 weekly radio news bulletin
>regular meetups that have converted dozens of noguns to hasguns
>building a full scale range in Nevada
>>
>>28080563
>Mobius
is your gmail account supposed to convince youre the real mobius?
>>
>>28080724
Wait, so Creep got his land? I didn't hear much about that at all after a certain point
>>
>>28080726
True.
I can't convince you I'm the real mobius but you already have half down; I am a faggot. I could email ya from the Gmail. Use guerrilla mail if you do, saves time, but might be auto blocked as spam.
>>
Toasting stuff

http://strawpoll.me/6171650

kubism.freeforums.com

FacebookDOTduckyourspamshitcom/KubismOfficial
>>
File: 80 acres and a Nugget.png (413 KB, 765x408) Image search: [Google]
80 acres and a Nugget.png
413 KB, 765x408
>>28080748
>>
>>28080604
What would strategists like Sun Tzu fall under?

People who are forces of personality could he a Disciple of the Kube. Hickock's whole "life is good" thing describes the Kubism ideology pretty well.
>>
>>28080892
Disciple. using that.
Maybe speaker , as in Speaking for the gods in the greek prophet sense.
>>
Shout out to anons editing the documents. We need more of this.

If you are new and scrolled down here, look at these links. open both and start editing and making suggestions in this thread
>>28079959
>>
>>28080883

Hail sir creeper, I am trying to acquire some acreage myself, for reasons, any advice?
>>
>>28080918
So are you going with the new philosophy and humanism based type of Kubism and making a Dokument like this >>28075852 then?

I really really like the idea of living life to the fullest and being prepared for anything.

Our tenets of self reliance, preparation, survival, getting the most out of life and spreading the teachings of the Kube to all is a great idea. Make sure self defense and protection are prominent points.

I also love the end game of our religion to be preparing to inherit the earth after the Rapture.

We need to make a list of what our saints shall be, and what stories and quotes we should put in the Dokument.
Also religious holidays.
>>
>>28080892
Sun Tzu is the patron saint of strategy
>>
>>28080847
That Freeforums thing isn't working.
>>
>>28080883
I would attend but ain't driving that distance. Anything coming around in Kentucky?
>>
>>28080847
.org komrade. We can't afford .coms here.
>>
>>28081055
http://kubism.freeforums.org/

Should be org, thanks for noticing, my bad.
>>
I'm reading the do/k/uments and I have a few thoughts. I think we should have more 'formal' language. Like I think saying poorfag and slavshit diminish the legitimacy of our cause.
>>
>>28081090
Agreed, we need to drop some things and formalize it more.
>>
>>28081090
That's the zeitgeist of this revision- out with dank memes, in with philosophy and stuff.
>>
Fixed the retarded forum logo. My bad.
Let me know of any ideas for sections. Also, could those of you without adblockers tell me how bad it is?
>>
>>28081019
>any advice?

Shop around, be patient and most importantly: talk to the locals. Nearest town was on the border between two counties, the locals helped me pick the county without zoning/building codes.

>>28081060
We'll see. If driving is the main issue you'll likely be interested in the buses I'll be purchasing to ferry /k/ommandos out to Nevada next summer. Won't be much more per seat than the price of gas.
>>
>>28081162
On my phone here if that matters, so no ad block at all, not seeing any ads to speak of.
>>
>>28081120
I think we should keep certain elements like the patron saints, and add holidays 'n such.
>>
>>28081174
Do charter busses let you carry guns on them? I guess I never thought about that.

Now I'm imagining a convoy of busses full of guys in surplus clothes carrying guns, as the bus driver is just like "what the fuck is going on"
>>
>>28081162
For sections, we need philosophy. The edit titled "Kubism Update 12-3" is the one for you.

>>28081174
Busses. Sounds fun. That is still a lot, but that's just my poorfag problems. But TBQH I might be able to secure some (mountainous) land for a meet in Kentucky for locals, depends on things.
>>
>>28081206
ATF called after every stop
>>
>>28081186
Maybe we got some love because I set it to a religion forum.
>>28081204
Birth of the 1911 and the AR-15? I know they're considered memeguns, but the difference is that anyone can make these.
>>
Hows this sound? 1/2

The days of mysticism are gone. “God is Dead”, thus spoke Zarathustra.The questions of philosophy have historically been centered around the big three questions: Why are we here? Who created us? What happens after Death? These were answered by popes and professors, and squabbling yet continues for the answers. However, only one thing is certain as of yet - men exist as they have. It is only the answers which have been changed.

So the result is that as men, we must develop a philosophy to answer ourselves, by looking back as what most important. As a species, as an organism, protecting ourselves and our kin is the most basic and purposeful goal we have. Everything else works to meet and secure that end.

With this in mind, we must outline the human condition as it is now, then identify the goals to be set, and carry out worship by fulfilling these in a sensible priority.
>>
>>28081237
Those and probably the birth or death of the patron saints
>>
>>28081265

Man lives in fear.We have no assurance that the world will stay in the same way overnight, when the definition of war is now of fast reaction and sudden strikes. We do not know if we will have children who reach puberty unharmed. We do not know if an assailant will slay us for our meager belongings. We do not know if our hobbies, livelihoods and liberties will be seized from us by corporate, governmental, or other elements. We worry for our mothers, wives and daughters; we fear for our brothers, sons, and fathers. The world has changed since mankind first stood upright but the threats which we face are still the same, despite their modern faces.The world is still of competition, vice, food and sex. One can gaze at the contents of bathroom stalls since the inception of stalls and find the same idea left inscribed.Man competes for sex, for jobs, for opportunites; man competes for sucess. We fear failure. Failure no longer is always as crushing as it was before the industrial revolution. because of this, many men are becoming soft and malleable. Okataku. Herbavores. They take the nature of man and squish it into the new age. They forget what made man great: Man made great. But now man wants to remake himself to fit his machinations, made in haste he does not understand.
This is dangerous.
For the machinations of today are not fully understood, how can man fathom what changes he is making to himself? We must reject the Otakus.We must embrace our biological selves.

>>28081267
Is in the Liber Pulveris, but wasnt fleshed out.
>>
>>28081211
>Philosphy
Added to the Kubism general section.
>>
>>28081265
>>28081282
Do go on...I'm liking this
>>
>>28081294
It's on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdeCsLbqRgJOQJ7C8WeNlKHfO0H-Oik_iOHNJiikxOQ/edit?usp=sharing

Inb4 4chan kills me for spam
>>
>>28081206
Depends on the company. I've had /k/ommandos take the bus with their rifles stored in the cargo hold under the bus to get to NuggetFest, then had them picked up at the bus stop and driven to the campsite.

>>28081211
Hoping you can make it, I plan on making it an event worth attending. Also, I still intend to get the s/k/riptures published. Keep me updated on them.
>>
How does it feel to kill? Whether the shot kills or not. Felt recoil remains the same.
>>
>>28081382
Does it feel to kill?
Whether the shot kills or not
Recoil is the same

>haiku edition

Also, anyone who's got good /k/ quotes should throw them out here. Need some stuff for the /k/adith.
>>
>>28081377
I would love to attend. Keep up gods work. I'll try to have this version roughly lain out by next week, hopefully.
>>
File: 1-Life-Wisdom-Jefferson.jpg (267 KB, 1519x1125) Image search: [Google]
1-Life-Wisdom-Jefferson.jpg
267 KB, 1519x1125
>>28081410
see >>28075634 and >>28075696
I feel all the quotes in this image relate to the Kubism way of thought pretty well.
>>
>>28081377
PM'ed you back Creep.
Also added arts section with several subsections.
>>
>>28081601
Might as well move the post about art in the test subsection to the new pictures and images sections.
>>
>>28081642
Will do.
>>
File: murdercube-01.png (60 KB, 2458x3062) Image search: [Google]
murdercube-01.png
60 KB, 2458x3062
I think our forums could do with a darker theme, something more like ranger green and olive, or matching the Tomorrow theme of 4chan.

Can you change that?
What about making the Kube icon the webpage has in the tab instead of just the blank document symbol?
>>
>>28081748
I did, but updates to images like the favicon or the logo take a very long time (around 20 minutes by my estimate).
We have a list of themes to choose from. I can make a poll in the forums discussion section.
Also, should we allow guest posters? I'd open us up for mad levels of spam, but some people wish to remain anonymous and I want to respect their wishes.
>>
So looking at the new do/k/ments there's like 25 pages of stuff to read through, do I really need to do that or is there a summary of what we have written so far?
>>
GG editors. I'm out for sleep. Ill edit more tomorrow.

>>28082213
Mankind is changing to fit its creations, we must reject that, we must remember our true purpose - Family, god (Read: morals), and country.
>>
>>28082213
Kubism 12-3 is the old s/k/ripture, with the /k/ fanfic replaced with a long history of Man and his needs, drives, and identity.

It also has the old battle hmyns, rites, and pdf lists (broken now)

New Book of 12-3 is the dumping ground for new material (Ten Laws, /k/adith, etc.)
>>
>>28082286
There's new material in Kubism 12-3. New book has some new material but is less full. I think they will be combined.
>>
Took this (Im going to stop you right there DONATIONS TO PROVIDE GUNS TO LOW INCOME FAMILIES
Much like the houston based shotgun thing) and turned it into this
It is a sad truth about modern society that those who most often need to defend themselves are unable to due financial
or legal constraints that are unfairly placed upon the downtrodden.One of the goals of our our community is to provide self
defense options to those who are not able to afford to defend themselves.
>>
I have yet to read the do/k/ument.

I'm a nocompooter faggot who only has an iphone. Can anyone help me acquire the holy Do/k/ument?
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 622x656) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 622x656
>>28082730
Nope, it's 70 gigs of delicious intel goodness. If you want a lame substitute, read all the military manuals you can get your hands on (http://www.survivalebooks.com/usmilitarymanuals.html) and sprinkle in a bit of historical reading (fiction and nonfiction). I can give you a list as a starting point, if you'd like.
>>
>>28082854
That's the mega combat torrent, the do/k/ument was meant to replace it. The do/k/ument is only a ~30gb torrent and broken.
>>
>>28082854
A list would be great, thank you brother.
>>
>>28082871
Anything particularly interesting in the screencap?
>>
>>28082883
Everything but chemistry and exotic weapons.

I'm also looking for /k/ specific lore.
>>
File: Capture(1).png (75 KB, 1054x577) Image search: [Google]
Capture(1).png
75 KB, 1054x577
>>28082940
Holy shit man, that's practically half the do/k/

I'm gonna dump screencaps. You can google/download the stuff on your own.
>>
File: Capture2.png (16 KB, 1046x129) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
16 KB, 1046x129
>>28083088
>>
File: Capture3.png (74 KB, 1041x556) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
74 KB, 1041x556
>>28083104
>>
File: Capture8.png (80 KB, 1040x555) Image search: [Google]
Capture8.png
80 KB, 1040x555
>>28083119
>>
>>28083088
>>28083104
>>28083119
>>28083132

Oh fuck, that is a ton of stuff. I'll just have to find a way to get it.

I just realized that the work i've done over the course of the last year is basically what /k/ has become.

The do/k/ument is basically what i've been writing for a while now.

Shit.
>>
>>28083200
Yeah, mate, and that's only about half of the Engineering folder, half the combat folder, and a third of the COIN folder. There are 53 folders total. It's pretty fucking impressive.
>>
>>28083272
It's an honor to be a part of /k/. This is a magnificent place.
>>
...Is the do/k/ument legal to have?
>>
>>28075951
>muh Shoah!
>>
>>28083955
Of course, it's for educational purposes only.
>>
>>28074734
a /k/ubism general is required I think.
>>
>>28075852
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Handbook is tainted tho
>>
I still like the idea of a mantra, something like this one that has a light spiritual felling to it.

I think someone suggested replacing "face of their father" with "wrath of the kube".
>>
>>28074734
Requesting the "Teachings of the kube" or whatever it was

>Shall always be armed
>Shall always keep your body and mind fit for combat
>Shall protect yourself and those you love
>This is the base
>These are the sides, etc...

>>28085185
The thing I'm looking for is VERY simmilar
>>
Good Work overnight. More philosophy has been added. Today we can crank out more content
>>
So not one soilid mention in this thread about condeming drug use.....what about amphetamines s during prolonged combat situations? Guide us /k/ube
>>
Reposting since we only have like 10 forum members.

I feel it very important that we plainly lay out what out tenets are to be. The main focus of the philosophical angle is for us to encourage positive things.

Practice peace with your fellow man when possible, avoid unnecessary violence, but if violence should be called for, then be prepared for it.
The if you want peace prepare for war kind of thing.

We should be able to be largely free to do as we please as long as we aren't wrongfully harming others. But in general it would be a valiant effort to strive to help others in whatever way you can.

We should also plainly state our intentions of making sure the followers know to practice self-reliance, weapons skills and survivalism.

I think one of the more important points though is that of making sure you do with your life what you want to, as long as it's a life that isn't destructive to others, including yourself.

We should also talk about how the great outdoors is our primary holy place, people may connect to the Kube anywhere, but out in nature is often the best place, we must preserve and appreciate the beauty of nature, go out innawoods, or innadesert, or innabackyard even, and be alone with your thoughts to contemplate whatever you feel needs contemplated. Cleaning, disassembling, reassembling and otherwise maintaining and examining weapons should be our form of meditation.
>>
Can Alvin C. York be one of our patron saints? I feel like he embodies our 10 laws fairly well and is pretty much a WW1 legend. He killed 20 German soldiers and captured another 132 more with his 7 remaining squad members and subsequently earned the Medal of Honor for his actions..
>>
File: Chesty-puller.jpg (147 KB, 503x600) Image search: [Google]
Chesty-puller.jpg
147 KB, 503x600
As for a hat... I dig a good red fez fellow anons.

Saint Kalashnikov, Saint Zeitsev?
Maybe Saint Mattis... Or his Grunt Holiness, Patron saint of leathernecks and anons that are surrounded, Chesty Puller...All praise be unto he.

A haiku in honor of the murdercube...

Death, in right angles
Cosmoline and CLP
I could use those parts.

Glory be to the mil-surp fags, the tacti-fags, and all mods and anons...as it was in the factory at tula,, innawoods and the surplus store.

Hammer down
>>
>>28085437
They have already been covered, see >>28085207

I got that shit on my PC at home, I'll post it as a reply to your post in three hours.
>>
File: diJQ4.jpg (94 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
diJQ4.jpg
94 KB, 800x475
>>28085465
Our hats should be anything a military recognizes as a cover.
>>
>>28085458
also from the wikipedia page:

"During the assault, six German soldiers in a trench near York charged him with fixed bayonets. York had fired all the rounds in his M1917 Enfield rifle, but drew his .45 Colt automatic pistol and shot all six soldiers before they could reach him."

45 STRONK
>>
File: 1445053389257.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445053389257.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
>>28074734
>Gonna try to keep this going

Why?

Why are you turning a meme into a general?

This is the exact kind of thing reddit used to get shit on for doing.
>>
>>28085493
Make it a legit religion, have our rights as gun owners protected by another ammendment of the constitution since the government likes to forget that the second ammendment exists.
>>
File: 1445476055276.png (240 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1445476055276.png
240 KB, 500x382
>>28085524
That's not going to happen and all you're going to accomplish is shitting up the board even further, just like all the /k/ubists and ammosexuals before you.

>legit
>ammendment x2
>constitution with a small c

Thoroughly disappointing.
>>
>>28076604
>treat your body as it is a weapon and treat your weapons as it is your body
>>
simple tenants of the philosophy, concerning mankind inborn and primary objectives.

So, plain and simply, the list of objectives which ancient man knew by heart and modern man only knows through pondering:
1 - Defend your offspring over all
2 - Provide and defend your family over all else
3 - Seek peace with neighbors and foster community where you are.
4 - Do the best to bring no harm unless provoked
5 - treat the world as a grand commons, break nothing not your own
6 - Best competition is in the hunt and the warpath. Walk both.
>>
>>28085493
>>28085567
I'm just doing it for fun. I like philosophical ideology too.
>>
>>28085595
Then go to a university and get a degree in Philosophy.

You'll see how fucking retarded this is
>>
File: 200w.gif (890 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
890 KB, 200x150
>>28085606
>>
I wish to join this oh so holy faith.

Glory and praise be to the /k/ube
>>
>>28085626
Fine then, would you prefer that I call it cringeworthy?
>>
>>28085626
Do tell how that makes sense, O enlightened euphoric one.
>>
>>28085606
I feel like you're missing the opportunity here. If we push hard for proper gun etiquette and a strong passion for protecting the public and country, we could bee seen less as 'the crazy dangerous people with guns' and more 'the crazy people with guns that mean no harm'. Like Buddhism.
>>
>>28076588
Damn son, where is creep anyways?
>>
>>28085651
I feel likeyou're delusional.

Seriously, is everyone ITT so new that they don't know that this happens every year?

>Rustyfarians
>Orthodox /k/ubists
>Ammosexuals
>New /k/ubists

You aren't going to change the world by shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448187564000.jpg (19 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448187564000.jpg
19 KB, 500x344
>>28085843
Mfw im retarded and didn't read the whole thread.
End me pls
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448053405554.jpg (9 KB, 369x200) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448053405554.jpg
9 KB, 369x200
Also I'd love to get in touch with the
/k/ommandos to go to nevada for the event.
>>
>>28085948
Are all Nuggetfests going to be in Nevada now that Creep has land or will it still travel across the country, and Nevada will only be like the /k/ampgrounds or something?
>>
>>28075460
Constitutional Conservative here.
You know what I don't understand about pro-Israel supporters? How they want to drain America's budget over shit that happened 70 years ago and distort the truth of what happened.

>non-Aryans
Why didn't they holocaust Hitler himself then?

I dont give a shit about what happened enough to worry if it did or not. Is it too crazy to believe that the biggest world conflict which took place in a fraction of the smallest continent would have unintentional malnourished camps from bombings and fighting on both sides?

Or the fact that Russians were killing Jews since 1936 and blamed massacres on Germany during the war? The same army that raped Germany?

Fuck off conservatard just because we have Trump shills doesn't mean you're welcome here to shit on everyone with different opinions.
>>
I'd be interested in writing some epic verse poems.

Maybe something with a scheme of:

Six syllables in a line,
Six lines in a stanza,
Six stanzas in a chapter (referred to as a round)
Six chapters in each poem made to reflect on a virtue of the kube (The poems wil be referred to as chambers)
Six, or a multiple of six poems.

The idea is modeled off of a revolver. Too gimmicky?
>>
>>28085490
Alvin C. York: Patron Saint Of beating the unbeatable or saint of extreme courage,
>>
>>28085467
>>28085437
As promised.

>>28085588
>>28085587

We had this shit covered a long time ago, don't be going all "New testament" on us guys.
>>
>>28074734
I saw one of you faggots with /k/ube sticker on your car at KVCC

Whoever you are, fight me
>>
File: 1449120340793.jpg (218 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449120340793.jpg
218 KB, 1500x1000
>>28074734
OP here, loving the discussion.

I saw another thread and I think I might need some help.
>>28069679
>>28069739
>>28073879
>>28074954
>>28074966

The kickstarter was denied. I don't really have a lot of time to invest in researching the legalities of buying a town, nor have I ever launched a kickstarter before.

I will have tomorrow off, and keep a Kubism General up to keep this going, but do we have a chronicler? I need someone to keep all of this organized for posterity.

Also going to look into possibly using Gofundme, but I think they may have shorter goals/collection periods. All of this is making me think we need our own lawyer.

The Glorious Murder/k/ube will surely grant us the means to bring his funs to the people of Earth. If John Smith can do it, we can too.

Ave Nex Alea
>>
File: 1357944265209.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1357944265209.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>28086709
If you don't recognize >>28086605 you don't get my support.

>GunPope
>Asking for money
GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448653195044.jpg (10 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448653195044.jpg
10 KB, 300x252
>>28086709
>kickstarted got denied
Mfw stupider ones have been approved AND funded
>>
Just reported this thread to the authorities.

This cult needs to be stopped now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448421506143.jpg (11 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448421506143.jpg
11 KB, 375x305
>>28086756
>>
>>28086756
I hope this is a troll
These threads have been going on for years
>>
Basically people with disabilities or too old or just plain crippled or amputee are disgarded from your religion?

Only those that have fit body and rock abs can join?

Sounds like your regular joe blow highachool jockeys again.

I was going to donate $800,000,000 to the cause vut after reading this and came to my conclusion that your "religion" does not allow anyone else but strictly to one group just proves that your no better than the regular smartass.
>>
>>28086788
>but

I'm on mobile but anyhow enjoy your elitist religion fellas.
>>
>>28086709
Yeah no, you don't just go ahead and dive right in. I'm the coloradofag that is going to actually file for tax exempt status. There are a few more things that I need to do but it is coming along nicely and my lawyer thinks we should be able to do it. The website is also coming along nicely and should be up soon. I have no Idea what I am going to do to get funding, I will have a donate button but I feel like you should get something for your donation. Any suggestion on stuff you should get for donating. Currently my long term plans are to see how this works out and invest everything back into the order of the /K/ube. If things do work out my ultimate goal is to buy an abandoned Missile silo and clean and refurbish it for us.
>>
>>28086788
In what way is teaching gun safety and survivalism elitist?
>>
>>28086788
No, Part of the religion is that all men are held as equals in the eyes of the /K/ube. If you are disabled or old there is still room for you in our religion. I feel like this info graph provides some context.
>>
>>28086788
Kubism teaches us all to strive for a high level of preparedness, both mental and physical. There is no absolute standard, however. Each is free to pursue his own readiness.
>>
File: 1430282086015.jpg (218 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
1430282086015.jpg
218 KB, 960x641
>>28086749
>New testament
>"Old Testament" was 25 pages.
This shit is growing.

>KIKE
Raising money TO BUY A FUCKING TOWN.
Yeah, I can fund that myself. I'll just use the money that's lying right next to my 100 carat gold Ma Deuce. Thinking about mounting a few of those on my pure silver Abrams. Maybe the colors will clash though.
>>
>>28086825
A signed thank you card from a /k/ommando

A /k/ube patch/sticker (they cost like $5, we might able to get bulk order prices)

A special acknowledgement for above X amount.

Thanks for making the site anon, keep up the good work!
>>
>>28086788
Also 1/10 bait, here is your reply.
>>
File: 1389451317497.gif (119 KB, 320x600) Image search: [Google]
1389451317497.gif
119 KB, 320x600
>>28086862
>Name self Pope
>Not part of original /k/ubist movement
>Asking for fucking money
>To do something as stupid as buy a town
>>
>>28086867
No problem and good ideas, I think that once we get this up and going I will also have like a 20 Donation that gets you "ordained". It will come with a clerical collar that Either has deactivated ammo on it, loops for ammo, ore our motto on it. Thoughts?
>>
>>28086887
Sounds fucking stupid and you're ruining the Idea of /k/ubism.
>>
>>28086510
Six of everything, more than enough to impress anyone that reads.
>>
>>28086887
More productive than ass hat above, I like the idea of UNOFFICIALLY being ordained, having a collar with the motto is a good idea.
>>
>>28086862
See my reply
>>28086825
It is not logical to dive right into buying a town, Your start off slow and build up both trust with your base and your image. If you just buy a town in the middle of no where with out having really been established first things can and will go wrong. Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>28086756
Have fun with getting fined for wasting government resources
>>
>>28086894
How? I am trying to start of small as a web based religion and gauge interest and then step it up slowly till we can actually afford to have a town and there is some form of trust among the individuals who have joined. So how am I ruining it?
>>
>>28086788
>implying peak fitness isn't relative from person to person
There's nothing stopping all people from being accepted.
>>
>>28076139
One of our holy days should be the 23rd of December to remember Saint Kalashnikov.
>>
>>28086907
By the way anon, while I do trust you, what will be keeping you from just using the money for yourself? I'm worried if outsiders see this they'll get worried about that.
>>
>>28086877
>meanwhile other than a few people maintaining names for specific reasons, such as the guy organizing the new Skripture, the forum admin and a few others like Creepfinder most of the major contributors have remained anonymous

Yeah fuck him. We don't need a town at all, we just make local enclaves and meet at Nuggetfest. We're doing this because we genuinely want to, not for money or recognizition.

Though also to get tax exempt status and exploit freedom of religion.
>>
>Started as a joke to ease the hurt of seeing all those guns welded onto a box
>Turned into an inside joke that was fun and prevalent
>Couple people mad a fun little religion out of it, mostly humor, a few good things such as the 6 teachings
>Now it's going full retard

Applying as a religion so you're on the same level as "Jedi" and shit is a great idea, it would be amusing and funny just to see it get that far.
Buying fucking clerical collars, pretending to be ordained, calling yourself the fucking Pope, and screwing other /k/ goers out of money for a pipe dream of buying a town (Seriously, what the fuck guys) is fedora tier retardation.

And we can already buy patches and engraved 80% lowers from NE and others.

You are putting yourselves WAY too high on the totem pole here, this is not yours, you are not in charge, this is a community thing and you need to throttle back a bit.
>>
>>28086825
HostGator is pretty good and cheap. Not the cheapest, but I have yet to see an unlimited site for cheaper.
I'm guessing a WordPress front page and a phpBB forum, or something similar?
>>
>>28086929
> I am trying to
>I am
>I

That is the problem, YOU are nobody, the whole fucking point of this thing was it's an anonymous joke of a religion that we all contribute to. The moment someone calls themselves 'Pope' and starts trying to lead from the front it's ruined.

>>28086970
>not for money or recognizition.
At the point that you claim the status Pope and start thinking about selling clerical collars you have sought money AND recognition.

>Though also to get tax exempt status and exploit freedom of religion.
That would be pretty cool.
>>
>>28086979
Well to give the guys a reason to come out of our dens and get together wuth like minded friends is great. I have no idea if there are others in my city and i wish to know so maybe we can all innawoods or raid the range together. Still that fucker with the pope shit, your not gunna get sheckles here faggot begone.
>>
>>28086877
>>28086907

>Bruh, if we build it they will come.

I'm probably rushing things, but this is going to take a fucking a lawyer of some sort to figure out which hoops we need to jump through to achieve recognized religious status in the US (or other countries).

No bullshit, I'd probably put a grand towards it, but 250000 is quite a lofty goal. I kinda just want to do this kickstarter (fully expecting it to fail) and see just how much people would be willing to venture, or how many people would venture something.

>>28086947
In the case of corruption... I really don't know what kind of failsafes a kickstarter would need aside from a completion of the intended goal, which I imagine is half the reason Kickstarter denied my project.
>>
>>28087015
I think the NuggetFest meetups were kind of acting as that in spirit.

>>28087019
Dude, Fuck Off
>>
>>28086998
>At the point that you claim the status Pope and start thinking about selling clerical collars you have sought money AND recognition
I'm not him, man. I'm condemning him. That shit is stupid too.
>>
>>28086947
There is really no way of preventing that and that is why I want to start off slow unlike this jackass >>28086709
To have any form of religion you need to established a base of trust and build from it, So while I could burn you
that serves no purpose to me or furthering this Idea. So it is a small step of faith to get going. I will outline my
current plans though.
Firstly:Actually register as a religion and build a website even though it will be fairly shitty at first.
2:Dump that money back into the site and make it look like it belongs to a respectable organization.
3: Keep dumping money into the order and start spreading the word around.
4: Hopefully Grow large enough to register with the cmp so that if you are part of the order you can use them.
5:!!!!!!!!!
6:Final goal Atlas E missile site that has been refurbished as a base for us.
7: secret final step: Become more powerful than scientology. and convince Clint Eastwood and to join.
>>
>>28087041
Was just clarifying my position on the subject but glad to know you're not with him.

It's counteractive to the whole basis of the religion.
>>
>>28086929
Not me :D

But...
Getting pissed at individuals doing things because you think a collective (somehow) can do this without actions from individuals is quite impressive. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.
>>
>>28087039
But local levels of meetups like going to the range with my friends from school is impossible because they are nogunz or are not to the level us /k/ommandos are.
>>
Ave nex alea brothers
>>
>>28087051
>:D
>Pope
>I speak for everyone because everyone can't speak for themselves

You got outed as a fuck pickle pretty quick man, just quit now.
>>
>>28087046
I'm in this for the cause, not to make money, but yes tax free weapons and religiously protected guns, man I'm 100% for whatever works. If you have the time and money to devote to getting this show on the road, by all fucking means.
>>
If we print the s/k/ripture, do/k/uments, what ever they are being called,
The book should be hollowed out to store hand gun.
How expensive is printing hard cover books?
>>
>>28087072
So introduce them to guns, teach them how to shoot, invite them to the range a couple at a time and pay their range fees and use your ammo.

That's the beautiful thing about it, if you follow >>28086605 you end up as kind of respectable and a few range trips with people and letting them shoot the .22's will eventually make them aspire to the bigger guns. I have converted plenty of friends and coworkers to hard core gun nuts just by starting off slow and sharing my passion for the hobby.
>>
>>28087102
>Print out holy books
>Make them unreadable but cutting them up
>>
>>28086979
The clerical Collars would be a joke, a way to fund bigger projects. There is no pope that is kickstarter guy.
>>28086998
I am not calling myself pope, there is no pope in /K/ubism. What I am trying to do is actually get the movement of the ground and start somewhere. If we can get it going and start something that does charity and good work it will put gun owners in a good light. That is something that is needed in the gun community. I don't care about money nor recognition, I am not the one who called themselves gun pope. And I am sorry that sarcasm Does not carry well over the internet because that is what the clerical Collars are. If we want to have tax exempt status you have to start somewhere you fuckwit. Just Imagine Ivan being tax Exempt how great would that be. So alll I am trying to do is actually get us off the ground and ensure that this goes somewhere, and not toward some stupid kickstarter with no trust base.
>>
>>28087117
It would be printed around the hollowed out part obviously
>>
>>28087019
And I have already Hired A lawyer to Start with the tax exempt status.
>>
File: 1357911011078.png (302 KB, 486x322) Image search: [Google]
1357911011078.png
302 KB, 486x322
>>28087087
FUCK. OFF.
You have already been labeled, branded, and seen for what you really are, nobody is following you, you lead no religion, you are in charge of NOTHING.

You came out of the fucking gate on other peoples work trying to say you're the Pope, acting like you know best, and trying to monetize it. You're a textbook fucking Jew and need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>28087117
>not just printing the text around a generic average gun shape
Seems like a fairly basic thing to do in TeX
>>
>>28086998
>selling clerical collars you have sought money AND recognition.

Uhh... it's an unlaunched kickstarter, calm your autism.

>All these people getting this mad because I picked the name pope to namefag with
Holy fucking Assburgers, Batman!
>>
>>28087102
Funny thing actually, that would probably be one of my items I sell Would be a Bound book of S/k/ripture though that would be later down the line.
>>28086867
For the patches what backing? Plastic, Heat seal, or velcro?
>>
>>28087130
Look man, can we start over? I lumped you in with 'Pope Autismus Maximus' because I came into the thread late and was pissed off seeing someone try to pull that shit with something that we have been working on for years.

I think working towards tax exempt status and some official standing would be great, both because it would give us some room laterally, and because it would mock the system as a whole that a joke got so far.

Again, I'm sorry, but that Pope fuck just really pissed me off.
>>
>>28087046
Ideas for preventing burning

Print out how much the site receives, how much it spends, and on what.

To make sure the numbers are accurate.

Somehow give access to the site to view the donations if possible.

Show bank statements.
While not giving them bank access
>>
>>28087102
>>28087117

>Not many skriptures to keep shit simple
>Make the book look thicker so you can store a gun in it
>>
>>28087051
There will be actions from the individual, What I think is stupid is jumping the gun and Immediately aiming for the grand prize.
>>
>>28087164
M80, the stance that you're taking is what's cheesing them off. You roll up and start talking about giving money to you to 'make a site' is what's giving them cause for concern. I made a forum, a shitty forum yes, but I didn't start off with gib me moneh.
>>
>>28087177
>For the patches what backing? Plastic, Heat seal, or velcro?
I vote heat seal for ease, but I don't know if anyone makes those. I know CrimsonCaravan does velcro.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449071195125.jpg (28 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449071195125.jpg
28 KB, 960x498
>>28087111
I have but all of them dont like going out like that. Usual college kid shit is what they do. Man i need some fun friends who do shit besides get drunk and fuck loose chicks.

In other news along with the thread fuck off gun pope you have been branded in this thread. Begone heretic
>>
>>28087164
This is kind of what i was thinking

No ones trying to rob anyone weve been trying to get the kickstarter up for days now.
I dont think well get the 250k but i still want the kick starter up for the lulz if nothing else
I also want these Dokuments to be printed, turning this meme into something practical is kind of fun
>>
>>28087178
Yeah that is fine, I was under the assumption that is what happened. I don't claim to be anything other than a college student with way to much time on my hands. As I have said before, you start small and grow from there. You can not grow a mighty oak in a single day.
>>
>>28087164
You're not just picking a name, you're trying to captain something that you had nothing to do with the creation of. That's why I'm calling you out for being a shit rooster, because the way /k/ubism works is we recognize people greater than us (Great gun designers, soldiers, instructors) and try to emulate them, aspire to be as good as them. The whole fucking point is that none of us are on that level so the religion is the guide to follow to get there.

You just passed go, collected $200, and decided you were gonna be the fucking Chief.
>>
>>28087130
The fucking word pope triggered this guy. My sides are in the afterlife bro

When have I claimed to lead shit other than, I started this week's threads?
>>
>>28087141
How much is that running?

The fucking pastafarian guy was a lawyer. Damn me for not pursuing some practical shit in college
>>
>>28075852
>Imperial infantry handbook
Where's yours? I have mine in my BOB for some interesting reading if things go south.
>>
>>28087193
Link to forum plox?
>>
>>28087195
K, I am going to be getting in contact with a company that does patches. What design of patches should I do. I am thinking the /K/ube logo surrounded by our motto?
>>
>>28087184
Its a win win. The void stretches the writing out and the book could be a cool little gun safe
>>
>>28087249
kubism.tk or kubism.feeforum.org
I'm working on setting up a site with a nice blag front and forums, but this is just an interim thing.
>>
>>28087263
What gun shall be in there tho? Slav makarov? Or 1911?
>>
>>28087203
Hey man, you'd be surprised, what kind of guns do you have? Maybe I can help you with a game plan?

>fuck off gun pope you have been branded in this thread. Begone heretic
Damn right. Fucking False Pope!

>>28087230
People with too much time on their hands are the people we need. This shit takes a lot of work to make a small amount of progress.I work full time security and I'm in the interview process for the DOC, so I have fuck and all for time.
>>
>>28087271
kubism.freeforums.org*
I know what I'm doing...
>>
>>28087236
>The fucking word pope
No, your attitude triggered me
>>
>>28087247
He is a friend who think's it would be fucking hilarious if we did this, all I have to pay him for is expenses. It is called networking and it is the best thing you can ever learn. Also Fuck off with the name, Are you a Mass producer of weapons? Do you have some form of gun business? No then you are not the gun pope. There is no pope in our religion, the only way to be above anybody is to be like >>28087231 what this dude said.
>>
>>28087275
M44 nugget thats in storage right now. Looking into getting an AK but cant pick (leaning towards a DDI but the c39v2 is nice too)
>>
>>28087274
There must be a general dimension that can fit a bunch of different hand guns
>>
>>28087329
Ask /x/ they would probably make that a thing.
>>
>>28087356
Why them?
>>
Alright Going to be putting on a trip just to be better organized.
So as it stands right now, I should be able to start a web based "church that is tax exempt" from what we
have so far. I am planning on starting the website small and moving onto bigger and greater things.
My "plan" is here >>28087046. I think we could honestly do good and start a charitable organization
that does good work and helps those who can not defend themselves. This actually something I contributed to the lore yesterday.
" It is a sad truth about modern society that those who most often need to defend themselves are unable to due financial or legal constraints that are unfairly placed upon the downtrodden.One of the goals of our our community is to provide self defense options to those who are not able to afford to defend themselves. Our reasoning behind such charity is that our seventh tenet states: “Do not let harm befall the innocent, and do not cause harm to the innocent.” so buy assisting families in defending themselves we are able to prevent harm from coming to those that we help."
>>28087329
Have it be a DIY book. It comes pre glued so you can cut it out your self. I know from experience that law books can fit a desert eagle comfortably.
>>
>>28087298
>He is a friend who think's it would be fucking hilarious if we did this
This is basically the core of the religion, it's one huge joke and the driving force is "How far can we run with this?"

I love it man, you're doing the /k/ube's work.

And thanks for quoting me, I was beginning to think it was just me arguing with Popetard and spinning my wheels in the mud.

>>28087309
Hmm... what kind of money do you have? You need something low recoil and high fun, a .22 like a marlin 60 would be perfect to get them into it, then something tactical to hook them, then the M44 to give them the "Really fun magnum gun" that everyone needs on their first range trip.

The formula is
>Show friends new tactical gun (AR/AK/Whatever) and really share the enthusiasm, sell it to them, make it sound like they are missing some awesome shit by not being you with your new gun
>Once that sets in let the likely ones say something
>Casually let them know you're going to the range, offer to pay their way
>Whoever actually shows (Usually not all of the ones that acted interested) gets the safety brief, basic marksmanship, and then you let them fuck up cans of soda and shotgun clays with the .22
>Once they get the hang of it you introduce the AK(5.45 is best) or AR and let them get the call of duty shit out of the way
>Offer the M44 as the fireworks at the end so they can say they did it, it will leave them with a rounded out experience
>Use their enthusiasm for their first range trip to convince the hod outs to go
>Introduce them to buying their own guns

That has worked several times for me.
>>
File: 1449149279808.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449149279808.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>>28075951
Jesus christ keep this shit in /pol/
>>
>>28087399
Im not introducing people to guns for the first time. They all know the basics and have parents with guns. Its just we are all splitting off and i am trying to get a new group together is all.
>>
>>28073804
>>28069361 →#(OP)#
>>28050733 →#→#(OP) #
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.