[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey bros, so I stumbled upon this link and scrolled past through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: eca86ba0526e11f4411535[1].jpg (79 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
eca86ba0526e11f4411535[1].jpg
79 KB, 900x600
hey bros, so I stumbled upon this link and scrolled past through the document which is like a defense mutual pact between Philippines and USA from last year...

gov dot ph/2014/04/29/document-enhanced-defense-cooperation-agreement/

looking at it, it basically means the US can do what ever they want in the Philippines, build, buy, construct, train, etc etc and the Philippines is responsible for the security. So if you think about it, the US kind of have like a base in PI but not really.

Its like you got kicked out of your momma's basement only to return 14 years later, all privileges back without the need to really do "live" there. What do you guys think?
>>
www(dot)gov(dot)ph/2014/04/29/document-enhanced-defense-cooperation-agreement/
>>
>>28059560
PH govt + social state is so dysfunctional, if what you said were true, it would be an incredible failure and money sink.
>>
>>28059583
>www(dot)gov(dot)ph/2014/04/29/document-enhanced-defense-cooperation-agreement/

not necessarily, unlike having a sprawling base and stationing people living there. The Americans can just come and go as they please and leave support assets as they please. I think this is a smart move for the Americans and there is no where else to go but up unless some stupid shit happens which is highly unlikely.

With the Chinese bullying and Americans doing the Pacific shift. More and more equipment will be prepositioned in Philippines. They will have companies over there instead of repair units or squadrons and they can also provide immediate support instead of relying on bases in Korea, Japan or Australia.

Trust me, these Americans thought these through and you know these Filipinos are aching for the old American cashflow and influence that they used to had but arent ready to jump head straight down, not yet.
>>
Filipinos make up like, 90% of the US navy anyways. This treaty is just a formality lmao
>>
>>28059764
Mafia's been broken bro. Broken since 07' as combat action/ warfare divides/ speaking English/ HYT came into effect. Ever pinoy Chief has lost their contacts when dealing with white officers. Any mention of mafia or favoritism is broken on spot.
>>
>>28059764
True. I've seen statistics where Filipinos have the most Asians making up the US Navy even with all other Asian ethnicities combines and on top of that, they have the longest retention rate.
>>
File: mapya.jpg (272 KB, 1642x884) Image search: [Google]
mapya.jpg
272 KB, 1642x884
>>28059838
Nah bro, it just went digital. The flips still do their potlucks, basketball games, holiday routines etc. You just have to network it out using social media. Since most of the Flips in Cali are either Nurses or Retired Chiefs, they tell their kids to join Corpsman or never join at all. So now you have a ton of Corpsman Filipinos. They tell their kids to go corpsman so when they get out, the medical career field is waiting for them.
>>
Filipino Mafia circa 1998
>>
Circa 2009
>>
>>28059838
Say huh? Mafia is very much alive and well in many rates. Same with the freemasonry weirdness
>>
>>28059764
>>28059838
>>28059843
>>28059877
>>28059888
>>28059901
>>28060324

\whoah, fil-am here, never knew this was a thing. but then, i don't have any family that's been in the military.

where can i read more about this?
>>
File: Manila-Bus-Hostage-Reactions6.jpg (121 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Manila-Bus-Hostage-Reactions6.jpg
121 KB, 720x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsXMQlUlMQ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.