[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, Californian here. Is it better to try to be a legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: garbage_rifle.jpg (12 KB, 618x343) Image search: [Google]
garbage_rifle.jpg
12 KB, 618x343
Hey /k/, Californian here.

Is it better to try to be a legal gun owner in California or to move to a different state in the U.S.?

Picture related
>>
>>30666652
It's better to prove that you are a resident from another state.

Technically you can own anything as long as it is not assembled or compiles with state laws.

t. Californian
>>
>>30666673
what if I am not from another state. Born and raised here.

also 4:31 A.M. hahahaha.
>>
File: 2346123472.jpg (14 KB, 400x197) Image search: [Google]
2346123472.jpg
14 KB, 400x197
>>30666693
>what if I am not from another state. Born and raised here.

You are pretty much boned my friend. Firearm companies, (much like this board) are sick of the CA bullshit and do not prioritize orders to gun stores. That will also depend on where you will be, what job you are doing. Housing prices, rent, upkeep keep on rising. Job locations are too condensed, as well as commute traffic hours. The only way people in retail service or office wage slave survive is if they are supported or retired. Once the Boomers die out, it will be ether a housing burst or multi generational living that will keep the homeless off the street.
>>
>>30666790
Thanks for the info, would Texas be a good state to move to in order to practice my 2nd amendment rights fairly unrestricted?
>>
>>30666815

No, that is where the dirtbag liberals go.
>>
>>30666815
mate just go one state over and come to arizona.
>>
>>30666815
Please come up to Washington if you're willing to vote straight Republican tickets for the rest of your life. We need all the help we can get to avoid the poison in King County from ruining the rest of the state.
>>
>>30666652
post your political compass
>>
>>30668348
Last time I took the test I was right leaning libertarian.
>>30668311
I know some folk in Texas who can give me a head start and a place to crash
>>30668329
are the gun laws in Washington as fucked as California?
>>
Texan here. Texas is being flooded with californians that are shitting up austin and dallas as fast as they can.

If you're not one of those ultra liberal shitbags that buy out all the land and raise prices on everything and make exercising basic rights a social suicide then you're welcome here.

Gun rights here are on the upper side of "okay". Get a license to carry and be respectful of the laws and you'll be fine. We have licensed conceal and open carry and stand your ground/castle doctrine and you can carry in your car. No restrictions at all of any kind on what gun you have too.
>>
>>30668443
>are the gun laws in Washington as fucked as California?
Hell no. Constitutional OC, no mag limits or bullet buttons, Concealed Pistol License is shall issue and covers loaded car-carry. The one thing I'm not sure on is NFA items.
>>
>>30668443
if you find a good place in arizona they can be kinda cheap but its basically 21+ is allowed to have a gun and cc/oc without a permit.
>>
>>30668443
>are the gun laws in Washington as fucked as California?
No, but they will be
>>
>>30668504
In terms of my political views, they have changed. Used to be left leaning libertarian until I saw the horror that has become the regressive left which claim to be everything they are not. I think red pilled is the commonly used term.

In regards to getting a gun, should I wait until I go to whichever state I end up going to get a gun or should I go to a gun show in California to get one and bring it to said state?
>>
>>30666815
As long as it isn't Dallas or Austin.Houston is -ok- but anywhere else is very good
>>
>>30668586
depends. due to the gun laws in cali i would assume that it would be more expensive there than in a pro gun state. so unless you really want it then i would say wait
>>
>>30666652
Come to Kansas. Our firearm laws are pretty much as lax as you can get and the Kansas government has straight up said that we'll ignore any federal firearm laws that pass. So basically if you want to own whatever the fuck you want and continue to do so then you should come here.
>>
>>30668656
wait when did this happen? i dont remember ever reading about this.
>>
>>30668670
Few years ago. We have concealed carry without a permit as of last year and you can own Class III weapons too
>>
>>30668694
>>30668656
Kansas pretty much has the best gun laws. Don't know why I never see it mentioned here
>>
>>30668707
Because there's no woods or mountains or large game so your funs don't get much of a workout.
>>
>>30668694
huh. i never heard about that
>>
>>30668716
Wrong. There's plenty of woods in the right areas and we have deer. I go deer hunting every year
>>
>>30668721
Oh also they passed a law that cities can't make their own gun laws so no matter where you live in the state the gun laws are all the same.
>>
>>30668733
thats cool its basically another arizona then except without the heat of course
>>
OP here, thanks for all this useful info, will definitely take into consideration.
>>
>>30668707
Because its fucking Kansas and unless you like fucking cows and/or smoking meth there's fuck all to do.
>>
>>30668754
your welcome
>>
>>30666815
No one wants us. I've asked anons where I should move and they just assume that I'm a liberal shitter who will ruin their state when in reality I'm a hard working murrican.
>>
>>30668834
>I've asked anons where I should move and they just assume that I'm a liberal shitter who will ruin their state
There is a 2/3 chance of that being true if you are a random Californian.
>>
>>30668853
Not californian but from what I've noticed as soon as you get out of L.A. and San Fran cali is a lot more right wing than you'd think. Just the massive numbers of liberal faggots in those cities fucking it up for everyone else.
>>
>>30668759
confirmed for not knowing shit about Kansas
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.