[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's/k/ holding up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1466668014537.jpg (95 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1466668014537.jpg
95 KB, 500x651
Another how's /k/ thread.
Inb4 blog post
Just got fired, first time too. For sharing my employee discount with my dad. New policy forbid it and I just gave it to him without thinking like I always did. Not super bummed, but I'm bummed I might have to sell a couple guns.
How's everybody holding up?
>>
>>30649645
Eh. I'm okay

I'm moving up to Michigan in August to be with my woman again, but I'm struggling to save up enough money. I work a shitty job, I've put on too much weight, and I feel lonely all the time. Overnights suck dick.

My cousin bought me a 30 pack of cheap beer though, so I have that going for me.
>>
>>30649645

Could be better, but could be a lot worse.
Just started a new job a month ago at a Garmin call center. Mostly pretty easy, sometimes I get real head scratching questions. I actually like helping people, and it feels really shitty when there's just nothing I can do. Most customers understand it's not my fault and don't get mad at me directly, but I don't like to disappoint people.

On the other hand, the pay checks are way fucking better than what I was getting working at Wendy's and I just bought a bunch of tacticool bullshit to slap on my new AR15 to satisfy my inner mall ninja and impress my friends who don't know shit about guns.
>>
Bought some parts for the AR I'm building, so that's nice.
And I should be finishing up my summer semester at school soon.
>>
File: 20160706_205721.jpg (253 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160706_205721.jpg
253 KB, 2560x1536
My bus and car broke down. Field i was staying in is no longer viable. My bike got kicked over and the back wheel is bent. A cop brought me the best deer steaks ive ever had, an anon sent me a generator and air conditioner. I cant find my sharpening stones. I got hit by a tornado last week. Finally getting the car in the shop monday, once its fixed i can start making money towards bus repairs again. Some fat toothless mexican lady is going to let me park it in her driveway for now, may end up at an rv park instead though. Hoping to be out of Nebraska in a month or so. All in all its pretty chill.

Pic related is tornado storm
>>
I have three semesters left and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life aside from my career path.

How are you supposed to socialize as a full-blown adult? I'm enough of an autist right now (as evidence: I'm on 4chan on a saturday night), even though my social group is all young people, we have alcohol as a social lubricant, and various time periods in the middle of the day where we can just sit around and talk.

I spent 16-20 in front of a computer screen, and I've only really come out of my shell over the last eighteen months or so. Now I'm terrified that I've blown most of my youth and only have a short while left before I'm living the 9-5 drone life.

I have all of these responsibilities and stresses bearing down on me, but I don't feel any different than I did when I was in high school. I was filling out some health insurance paperwork the other day and I had this moment of "what the fuck am I doing here?". It all just seems so surreal.

Everything just went by so quickly, I feel like I was 16 last tuesday. Everyone kept telling me this would happen throughout my childhood, but I just brushed it off.

I've never even gotten laid. That's how much I've mishandled the last six years.
>>
File: 1452924084703.jpg (177 KB, 1122x785) Image search: [Google]
1452924084703.jpg
177 KB, 1122x785
Great!

Just moved from Southern California to Salt Lake City
Gonna hit up the gunstore/range around the corner tomorrow and check things out
Listning to the Gorillaz
Got a bottle of Cheer Wine
Figuring out how to get out of work on the 16th of August so I can go see Zakk Wylde.

Things are looking up!
>>
>>30649973
Fuck m8
>>
>>30649973
I'll be your friend anon. I'm almost in the same boat. But I got me a girlfriend somehow.

Where you at?
>>
Went to a gun show today. Got to hold and honest to god Stg 44. Too poor to buy anything but at least I got to check out all the sweet gear.
>>
>>30650013
SLC is shiiiiiiiit

Go visit Moab
>>
File: img000018.png (502 KB, 1200x1753) Image search: [Google]
img000018.png
502 KB, 1200x1753
Had a swig of 40% Vodka, tastes like rubbing alcohol. Ate a pastrami sandwich.
Car needs fuel. I have work tomorrow.
>>
>>30650096
Went rafting down a river in moab waaay back in the day for BSA camp. Was the tits
>>
>>30649645
Today's my birthday.
It was pretty nice, I've been saving some good cash these months, for militaria and such:
Yet I'm very lonely, and still somewhat poor.
I feel like I should be a happy /k/ommando but I only feel empty innaside.
>>
>>30650098
>shit vodka and pastrami

I feel the heartburn from here
>>
>>30650115
Yes.

>>30650119
Fuck you lonely for? Wtf did you do for your birthday?
>>
>>30649645
Not to shit on you or anything, but things are going swimmingly for me. I've been working for a Class 1 railroad making $24/hr for a couple of years but starting Monday that will change. I'll be set up as a Journeyman in a new craft and start making $30/hr. That kind of money lets people live really well in my part of the country where the average wage is about $20/hr. Looking forward to buying more funs.
>>
>>30650096
>>30650115
In time, just got here yesterday.

Planning a number of trips, finances allowing.
Moab
Flaming Gorge
Yellowstone
Fishing up in the mountains
Hitting up gun stores.

The most important thing is, I free of California's bullshit. You'll never catch my voting for that shit.
>>
>>30650150
Got any railroad swag to send to a motherfucker?
>>
I'm a disabled veteran with major depression and my mom has brain cancer.
>>
>>30650156
Yeah fuck CA
>>
>>30650167
Thank you for your shaved ice
>>
File: Beans Motherfucker.jpg (106 KB, 502x560) Image search: [Google]
Beans Motherfucker.jpg
106 KB, 502x560
>>30650098
>Had a swig of 40% Vodka, tastes like rubbing alcohol.

You should try everclear.
>>
>>30650119
I bought myself some cake, two thousand km away from hometown and family.
Also nogunz becouse >chile
>>
>>30650167
What percentage are you at?
>>
>>30650206
What kind of cake
>>
>>30650162
If by swag you mean PPE. 'Take safety home', it's all about safety at the railroad. They'll drown you in gloves, glasses, hearing protection, knee pads, boots and basically anything else you could ever need to prevent an injury.
>>
>>30650201
On that note, mix Everclear with Apple pie spices, sugar, and cinnamon sticks and you have something that doesn't even taste like booze with the booze content of Everclear.
>>
>>30650232
Shit, no hats? Sounds like a sweet gig though howd you start?
>>
>>30649973
I know how this feels buddy. My wife and kid are out of town so naturally that means I get to jerk off a bunch and "do whatever I want."

Which means I spent my Saturday by mowing the lawn, jacking it like a mad bastard, driving into the office to do fucktarded shit from like 4-9, and now I'm checking /k/ before I dick around online or something and go to bed. I am drinking. Obviously.

I'm going to work tomorrow too, because some shit got dumped on me at 4:30 on Friday. I was supposed to go on a big old day hike tomorrow and was really looking forward to it. NOPE.

I've moved twice in the last four years and I have had exactly zero legit friends, except my toddler and wife. Being married and having a two year old is its own set of baggage.

The big secret is that everything is OK, even if it doesn't feel that way. It's you against the world. That's a good thing.

What's your degree in?
>>
>>30650238
Mix it with mello yello. The original smooth.
>>
>>30649728
For some reason that resonates with me. Be strong /k/omrade.
>>
>>30650274
I haven't gotten one with the branding on it. It is nice though, I got in as a laborer just washing locomotives, driving fork lifts and even driving locomotives sometimes (speed limit of 5 mph in mechanical limits though). I have training and years of work experience in welding and metal fabrication though, so ever since I got my foot in the door I've been waiting for a chance to transfer to a different position where I can use those skills. Thankfully that's finally come to fruition.
>>
>>30649645
good luck lad
>>
File: 1468366399488.jpg (68 KB, 606x672) Image search: [Google]
1468366399488.jpg
68 KB, 606x672
>I love a girl, and she loves me, but it can't happen right now
>not doing good on money, but I'm gonna buy guns/ammo anyways
>constantly horny, haven't been laid since new years, and about a year and a half before that
>on the fence about joining the military after college

first world problems
>>
I just realized how fucking lonely I am. I went to a good school/ROTC program and all my friends went active duty or med school. I got shuttled into a guard unit, neglected to set up a job for after BOLC, and am currently on my parents couch. I have a pretty detailed plan to start a business with the money I have saved up, but it only really seems viable when I've had too much liquor or preworkout, so I haven't gone in on it. No friends in this town except my brother and cousin and they're both out of town.

Drill weekends are the highlight of my life, but I'm essentially the only guy in this unit that hasn't deployed together. I'm faking it and doing pretty well, but I feel entirely underqualified to be a PL for these guys. I can't stand the thought of letting them down because they deserve good leadership.

>>30649728 What part of Michigan, anon?
>>
Learned recently that you shouldn't stay close friends with the ex. The intimacy that should build an unshakeable friendship just blurs lines and expectations. It doesn't help that the ex is a handful; emphasis on the "fool."

I need to get a hold of my grandfather to pin a flash hider on a 14.5" barrel.
>>
>>30650061
your name Wesley by chance
>>
>>30650375
>haven't been laid since new years, and about a year and a half before that
Count yourself lucky. I'm almost 27 and never been laid. 3 years ago I dated a girl for a while who was the only girl I've ever gotten bj's from and was the last time I had any kind of physical contact with a girl aside from family. Last time before that was probably another 3 years back and then it was only making out and playing with boobs.
>>
File: 1455975333408.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455975333408.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>30649645
Things are going to shit here in Oregon. Governor Brown released a bunch of new anti-gun bullshit state wide.For the 2017 legislative session she's gonna try to get the legislature to close the charleston loophole, the boyfriend loophole, and ban magazines over 10-rounds next year.

I just want to be left alone...
>>
>>30650413
>Things are going to shit here in Oregon.
Wonderful. That was my fallback position.

>the charleston loophole, the boyfriend loophole
The wat?

> ban magazines over 10-rounds next year
Sale or possession?
>>
>>30650454
just come to AZ idiot. leave your cuck life at the door though
>>
>>30650409
Fuck , remember what it was like to be human once you get tour powers.
>>
>>30650324
Do you have access to buy them? Id send you money for one. Are you going to ride them and weld at the same time?
>>
>>30650454
If OSP is too fucking retarded and can't get your background check done and they do the delay thing, then you won't be able to have your gun indefinitely until the check is done.

The legislature wants to extend the meaning of domestic violence gun bans to include people outside of marriage (i.e. boyfriend, girlfriend etc.) So if you get into shit with your BF/GF then you can be pegged with domestic violence. Domestic violence would also be modified to encompass anyone who's lived with you for a year.

As for the magazines, I believe they want to get rid of all magazines over 10 rounds, no grandfathering. I'd have to give up and sell the only magazine I have for my AR-180.
>>
>>30650279

>I am drinking. Obviously.

Same here. A pint of some generic bitch beer and I'll probably knock out a few shots of Old Crow in a minute.

> was supposed to go on a big old day hike tomorrow and was really looking forward to it. NOPE.

IKTF Was going to hang out in a trailer on the side of a hill in the woods and drink with a high school friend of mine that I don't see often enough, but it fell through.

comment too long will continue
>>
>>30650279

>What's your degree in?

I don't want to name it specifically, because it's very niche, I know some people here, and they don't know about my non-existant love life. Let's just say it's pretty lucrative, and a VERY stable job market. Especially with the experience I've gotten in it, and a tertiary skill I've picked up.

I'm basically set on the career front, but massively lacking on the personal relationships front. I have seven people I can consider friends, and most of those are people I see once a month or less. And even then I'm kind of the odd one out. The eccentric guy that's there for comedic relief.

I've done a small amount of partying, basic shit nothing crazy, done a brief study abroad, and gotten into some minor shenanigans that will make interesting stories later on, but I know people who have been living the 'party hard' life from 17 on and are successful with women, so I feel like I've mostly missed out. I jst don't have much to talk about as far as that stuff goes. and it makes conversation awkward with people when the subject comes up.

The lack of sex is my fault, I just never tried because I'm scared of intimacy and lazy as hell, but the initial push into my stay-in-my-room-play-games-and-masturbate phase was my mom falling off the deep end into alcoholism when my brother moved out. The whole family structure just kind of collapsed when he went to college. No more family meals, no more real support or communication. We just sort of occupied the same house, we weren't really a family any more.

Even with all that, it's still mostly my fault. That's what kills me about it. At 16 I should have been able to handle it but I couldn't and I withdrew.
>>
File: 1447286316685.jpg (267 KB, 1073x1428) Image search: [Google]
1447286316685.jpg
267 KB, 1073x1428
>>30649645
25, dead end job, no options left, so I joined the military. Leaving in a month and I am officially starting to freak out. My MOS is awesome and far above what I could ever do as a civilian but this place is all I've ever known. All my family and friends are here. I don't want to leave.

I keep stress eating and I've gained 5lbs in two weeks.
>>
File: 1439692302592.gif (94 KB, 514x510) Image search: [Google]
1439692302592.gif
94 KB, 514x510
>>30650409
Well shit, I beat you, no contact with anyone in anyway at all including a date. 25. How I doing?
>>
>>30650389
Midland, then Ann Arbor buddy.

I grew up in my tiny ass town my whole life, and that whole region is foreign as hell to me.
>>
>>30650594
Whatre you gonna be doin
>>
>>30650596
Fuck man, sorry to hear that. It can be fun but honestly for me it's gotten to the point where being with someone isn't worth the pain of it coming to an end. I probably could have had a lot of sexual experiences with a number of women but that shit means nothing to without love. That's part of the reason that last gf left me 3 years ago. She wanted to have sex but couldn't even say that she loved me. I couldn't do it..
/little bitch confession
>>
>>30650689
I can love you, Anon.

You just got to open yourself up to me.
>>
File: 1466401790914.png (2 MB, 990x1176) Image search: [Google]
1466401790914.png
2 MB, 990x1176
>>30650594
nooooo, no crying lolis ;_;

Sorry you feel that though, bro. Once you're out of boot though, should you have access to 'puters and internet?

Anyways, I've just been feeling a slow, creeping feeling of edge and uncertainty.

My University is floundering bad right now financially, and I also happen to work for my university as well (IT support), and there have been layoffs recently and a lot of unanswered questions. Morale across the university has been the lowest it's ever been and everybody is uncertain on the future of it all.

On top of all that, I really, really hate university save for the explicit classes I want to take and actually learn in. Otherwise, the other 40% of my degree is bullshit I
1. Don't want to even learn, nor care to
2. Have no realistic impact on my degree in terms of knowledge gaining whatsoever.

I need a better job, better money income cause $9.50 @ 20 hours during the semester and 30 hours during summer just aint cutting it.

After this upcoming fall semester, I think I've run out of classes I want to take and learn from. Highly considering (have been considering since HS) finding a trade, or maybe even manual labor, like a ship hand, moving those big crates onto the cargo ships and shit.

Anyways, yeah. It's just mostly uncertainly and dissatisfaction with me mostly.
>>
>Got a new job a couple months ago at courthouse
>Going well, stable hours and work, if easy, keeps me busy
>At night think about how I fucked up college because I'm a retard
>The more I think the more desperately I want to go back to school, saving money like mad to try to facilitate that
>probably be nearing 30 if I'm lucky enough to get my shit in order and finish my degree
>feel like prime socializing years will already be in their twilight if not over by then

I reap what I sow.
>>
>>30650689
There's nothing wrong with that, humans are supposed to feel that full range of emotions and connections or you end up like me which is constructing walls that won't come down and a mass of rage towards being human in general. Is no bueno to be there, it's fighting something that literally is part of you biologically. If you are looking for a bond but your partner isn't then it's best to handle it the way you did.
>>
>>30650763
Time makes a victim of us all, it's not like anyone actually knows what they are doing or supposed to be doing.
>>
>>30650661
Flying drones.

>>30650710
>Sorry you feel that though, bro. Once you're out of boot though, should you have access to 'puters and internet?
Of course. Skype isn't the same though.
>>
>>30650700
>>30650768
Thanks anons, that really does mean a lot
>>
>>30650389
When you say set up a job you mean outside the military? I was thinking about doing ROTC, so you choose a job or do they kinda force you somewhere
>>
I'm not sure /k/.

On the one hand my career has picked up enormously, I am abroad and in theory should be having lots of fun but I'm stuck in this humid liberal hellhole for another six weeks. I just want to get back to bongland, earn some money and see a woman under 200lbs without a nose piercing.
>>
File: 1466569634077.gif (976 KB, 490x353) Image search: [Google]
1466569634077.gif
976 KB, 490x353
>>30649645
Eh, I'm alright. I'm close to getting my AK build done though, I've already assembled an AR so I'm not sure what to do next. Debating on doing something like a Sten or an FAL but I'm not sure what would be the easiest project to do next.
>>
File: 1461633876729.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1461633876729.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>30649645
Works been slow so I haven't been able to buy my upper. Ive been thinking about getting a new job but I wouldnt really know where to start. Plus with these new laws in california coming through soon ive been trying to buy as much ammo as I can but its not looking good for me. I want to move but cant afford to until I get my career going
>>
>>30649645
>How's everybody holding up?
First day on /k/ looks like a nice board, looking forward to meeting you guys.
>>
>>30651169
Eat shit faggot
>>
>>30651169
Gaaaay
>>
almost every night before i go to bed i keep thinking of her being next to me, and it gets harder and harder to bury my emotions every night.

every morning when I wake up it takes me a little bit longer to find the energy to deal with the day ahead, I am starting to dread going outside for school, groceries or work but I do it anyways.

It feels like I am just counting down the days until something interesting happens but what that is and when it will happen, I don't know

Sorry for the long post, i don't have alot of people I can talk to about personal issues.
>>
>>30651172
What? Should I have posted about my day?
>>
>>30649973
Both my friend and I know this feel

Luckily I have my gunsmithing ahead of me so I'll have a lot of options to meet people and do different things, but looking forward at being an adult sucks

We were actually looking at moving in together because he lives way outside of any real town and has no friends, so he's bored all the time
I basically have nothing going for me where I am, so I'm just slowly crawling my way up the wage ladder by gaining different skills and experience as I go
About to get my CDL, so I'll be able to get a job most anywhere
>>
>>30651019

Besides that, how is Toronto treating you?
>>
>>30651214
It isn't. I'm in NOLA.

Good guess though.

The state itself is amazing but I just dislike the city a lot.
>>
>>30650974

They split you up in active and reserve components your senior year. Reserve component need a job for the other 29 days/month that the unit isn't drilling. Instead of finding that job, I drank myself six months into the future.
>>
>>30649912
looks bigger than the storm that took our place outside grand island in '91. best of luck neb anon
>>
>>30649645
Within the last 45 days, I have lost my job, my marriage ended and I turned the big Five Oh.

Could be worse I reckon.
>>
>>30650375
Haven't been laid in two years... Meh you get used to it.

>>30650413
Move?

>>30650594
Why you stressed? Where ya going?

>>30650974
ROTC sounds fun.

>>30651203
Try adderall and abilify.
>>
File: fireflow knows the truth.png (296 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
fireflow knows the truth.png
296 KB, 500x475
>>30649645
It's a long story to be honest. A few years ago a chance encounter bloomed into something I could not have imagined I would be part of today, especially not leading. But as it happens I am, and things are progressing. There's stress obviously, but the point of the projects are to allow people to have fun and enjoy their hobbies and meet others of similar backgrounds and interest groups.

So far so good. Each step a grand adventure build up by the previous successes. It's something I'm proud of as it has consumed all of my time and energy and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like to think I'll die with a feeling of accomplishment, like I made a difference in the lives of others.

It's been "touch and go" in some places. Some times it looked like everything would collapse under its own weight, but by God it didn't. Things held together and everyone got what they hoping for and so much more. There's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes, but that isn't what I focus on. It's the hopes and dreams of everyone else involved that I work for. It's was drives me, what pushes me past my limitations and may very well lead me to ruin, but I'm happen to go down this path regardless of where it takes me.

If I could go back to the beginning and take a different route, I wouldn't. This is what I want to do and what I'll continue to do. Not for myself or the ability to brag about what I may or may not achieve, but to hear others talk about how much they enjoyed themselves and how they want to continue being part of what has been created.
>>
>>30650119
Happy birthday Anon!
>>
If that's who I think it is, back to /tg/ and finish storytime.
>>
>>30651211
No one like newfags. Never admit how new you are, though we can generally tell by what you say and what you ask.

Newfags should lurk, don't post, just watch, listen and read. Wait a few months,absorb as much information as you can, then you might have something to say that we want to hear. Probably not, but by that point we won't care as much as we do now.
>>
>>30651332
>>30651233
I mean this guy
>>
I think I'm sick. My chest has been hurting for about a week now. There's also blood in my shit. Drinking as much as I do wouldn't help either.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160616_202423.jpg (121 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160616_202423.jpg
121 KB, 1328x747
>>30651267
Thanks, it snapped trees and fucked shit up a block from my school bus. Crazy close. I got stuck here in North Platte on my way to Washington. There have been a bunch of storms, its nice to beat the heat when theyre not trying to kill you.
>>
>>30649973
My life is in the same shithole.
No sex, had a gf shit was brief like two weeks.
20 years old live in Chicago, so no guns. Won 2k on a scratchable lotto ticket. Bought a HTC Vive.
Might win civil law suit and get somewhere around 800k after lawyer takes his cut, so money for guns and stuff.
So I've got that going on in my life
>>
>>30649645
Been feeling like an heroing for a few years now. If I do, I'll hang myself in a remote location. I refuse to make a contribution to 'gun death' statistics.
>>
>>30651348
I know the ass blood feel anon
>>
Ive completely grown apart from my girlfriend who've I've lived with for the past year and been together for 3.i want to move on but I can't bring myself to break up with her because I'm afraid she will absolutely crumble and it will be my fault. I'm tired of being her emotional crutch and I'm tired of the crying she does Everytime we talk about shit remotely serious. Break-in up would mean her moving out and moving to Pittsburgh, but she says that if she had to move alone to a new place she would drop out of school. I shoot guns and try to think about how I can tactfully end this. Sorry if grammar is shit, writing on phone
>>
>>30651348
Please see a doctor and get checked out anon. I'm an alcohol too but I'm sure you have a better solution than drinking yourself to death.
>>
>>30650689
I know the feeling Anon, sex without love is nothing. It's just not enjoyable and it's hard to motivate for more than one round if it's not somebody you really want to please and make happy.
>>
Moved from an apartment in the city and bought a nice 3 bed 2 bath house on 62 acres in southern Virginia. All discretionary money is going towards things we need rather than things we want, so now that I have all this land I can't do fun things like buy ammo. It's a weird catch-22. Next purchase is a nice chainsaw, which should set us back a couple hundred dollars. Hopefully shit gets better since eventually we'll have all the major property maintenance stuff.

At least hunting season is coming soon. All that takes is time and maybe $1 worth of ammo if I get lucky. Previous owner built 15 sturdy deer stands so I'm set.

Good news is because we moved from Maryland to Virginia I can carry now. Permit is being approved now, should be in the mail soon. Gonna be real interesting CCing my SP-01, but a single stack 9mm is so far down on my purchase list.
>>
File: 1465009105590.jpg (49 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1465009105590.jpg
49 KB, 500x666
>>30651370
get help anon. someone'll miss ya. if anything you're one more proponent against gun control.
>>
>>30650864
>flying drones

Remember your oath when it counts, anon.
>>
>>30651342
I'm not new to 4chan I'm new to this board.

>>30651348
I ate allot of hot sauce and thought I was having the same problem turns out it was just the hot sauce coloring, I think... Maybe you have hemroids.

>>30651359
What's it like being rich? You could be set for life on 800k
If you use it properly.
>>30651370
Why ya feel like an heroing??
>>30651422
Yes
>>
>>30649645
>be 19 going on 20
>be handholdless kissless virgin
>own 1 gun, a generic S&W AR
>rent and car mean no money for ammo/range time
>live alone
>no friends because liberal college town
>shitpost long into the night

Started on /r9k/, but I don't blame women for all my problems and those faggots are mostly nofunz NEETs
>>
>>30651547
Holding hands is fun but it sucks when you get into a relationship and you start off doing that but down the line your partner no longer wants to hold hands, it's like losing a part of yourself, at least it was for me anyway. As for being a virgin Sex isn't as awesome as porn makes it out to be, it's great but you can live without it, it's like cake.
>>
>>30651601
Really the whole thing about handholding is that I want to be physically and intimately close with someone who I care about/cares about me. But unlikely to find someone like that here who also likes guns. Soccer mom/Smelly hippie/Multicolored hair hell around here
>>
>>30649645
Haven't left the condo in days, haven't left my room in almost 12 hours. Waiting for my newlywed roommates to move to Florida so I can an hero without bothering them.
>>
>>30651650
Leave me your pc
>>
>>30651526
remove your trip and people will like you more. you're an attentionwhore if you feel you nees it.
>>
>>30651526
Not rich most of the stuff is from working odd jobs, mostly summer stuff.
Live with parents so no need to spend money on rent. Need to pay my phone bill and expenses.
I'm probably invest in stocks, have had experience in stocks. Or just buy a house, car, and finish my IT degree with some minor. Then live comfortably doing part time shit and working on improving my somewhat dysfunctional life.
>>
>>30651650
Stay strong, anon. Get some fresh air and do something new. Do something fun, it's a hell of a lot better than sitting in your room all day and an-heroing. Promise.
>>
>>30651694
I don't really care about people liking me.
I use my tripcode everywhere.

>>30651697
What's disfuntional about it anon?
>>
>>30650537
Welp, I'm still drinking - here's to you, bud.

Don't stress about sex, or relationships, or whatever. It's all bullshit.

The most important thing to understand is that it is OK. Everything is OK. You are OK. You might feel like dogshit but you are fundamentally OK. Life isn't about some scoreboard where women are necessary for points. Life is about pressing forward.

Believe me, women don't make things easier. Even good women can be a huge pain in the ass. I'm married and surprise, it's a full-time job to do it right. I love my wife but relationships take work, and it's never fairy dust and lollipops. And I love my son more than anything but he's a huge amount of work too, because he's a flippin' toddler. Being an adult is work. The acceptance piece of that is fucking rough.

It is good that you have people you can say are your friends. Just be in the moment with them and if necessary tell them you think they are important. I haven't seen my closest friends in years. I haven't seen my brother in years, and we were/are close. I understand how being isolated feels. It's fucking horrible.

Do not worry about anything that happened in the past. All that matters is what you do now. Do not worry about what others do, or fail to do. Worry about what you do or fail to do. Figure out what you think is important and then slam into it with apocalyptic force.

Your life is OK, even if it doesn't look that way at the moment. You'll be alright. If you have faith in yourself and never let go of whatever it is that makes you get up in the morning, you'll be fine.

Shit, everyone is in the same boat, which is why we need to stick together and support each other. Hang in there.
>>
>>30651725
Tripcodes are for jerks
>>
>>30651748
Big time.
>>
>>30651743
You dont have to settle anon. Being an adult doesnt have to be the grind. Why is your toddler a lot of work? What is your wife like? I have a 6, 4, and 1 year old and ive been married 2 years.
>>
>>30651649
Even on /k/?
>>30651748
>>30651761
Shit I've been using it for 9 years now.
>>
>>30651799
You hate what 4chan is all about. You go fuck yourself, tripfag.
>>
>>30651480
>>30651480
I have a good enough reason

>>30651547
>no friends because liberal college town

I've been in the same situation for four fucking years. The only friends I do have, are from my home town 1000 miles away. I don't know about you but I haven't even put any effort in socialization even though there are so many /out/ related activities and groups near by.

>>30651526
>Why ya feel like an heroing??
This is /k/. My op wasn't even about weapons and fighting so I probably shouldn't have even posted.
>>
>>30650279
you a Colorado bro?
>>
>>30651823
>>30651823
What part?
>>
>>30651725
>>30651725
No gf.
No real job.
Barely any friends, 3 good ones though.
No guns.
>>
>>30651876
Why not travel
>>
>>30650594
Dude, that sounds promising as fuck. Even if you don't enjoy the military, chances are there's a civillian counterpart you can get hired at after your time in.
You'll meet some of the most degenerate and hopelessly retarded motherfuckers in the military. You'll even be working directly under them a lot of the time--but you'll also meet some of the most weird (the good kind of weird) and hilarious guys in the world. You'll have every opportunity to make some great lifelong friends with any and all of these people, all depending on how you approach any given situation. Nobody knows what sort of wingmen you're looking for better than you, but the military will put you in close proximity with all sorts of great and/or horrible people.
Your job is just to weed out who seems the most fun to suffer the endless bullshit with.

And if that shit just sounds too homoerotic (which it can be at times), you can just be a reclusive asshole that focuses on career opportunities. You can go as high or as low as you want in the military, and over time, just dump it like a used condom when you're both through with eachother. All the while focusing on your skills, if you enjoy the field of work, and supplementing it with college courses.
You *can* come out a very well rounded and desirable new employee at any number of jobs (using college to qualify you for your dream job).
And these two paths, career and socializing, are not exclusive. You very well can do both if you apply yourself.
Clearly you're just nervous. It's a big change, but short of getting crippled, it's just 4-6 years at a shitty job that has the potential of some great benifets you'll keep for life.

The military can be a shitty option for some, but if you jump at some of the opportunities it can provide you, you're making a reasonable choice.
>>
>>30651888
Whatever you do, be VERY careful of which women you fuck (and generally never fuck military women), don't get anyone pregnant, and learn to recognize when to leave any scene involving booze BEFORE the scene turns ugly.
Don't drink and drive, either.
>>
>>30651649
My wife doesn't care about guns. She has shot my guns and knows how they work but she'd never ask "hey, want to go shooting?" and if I asked her if she wants to go she'd almost assuredly say "no".

To me that's fine. She's her own person, we don't need all the same hobbies. When it comes down to it the fact that a girl does or doesn't like going to the range pales in comparison to the fact that you're going to be waking up next to this woman for the rest of your life and you damn well better like her as a person.

If she bans you from doing something that's important to you (guns) then that's an issue, but don't build up the ideal woman as someone who likes the same shit as you do.
>>
>>30651883
Might do that
get my 3 friends
fly to Europe
get a rv or camper and just drive
>>
>>30651955
Fuck your friends just go
>>
>>30649645
Thursday night I burned a bridge with the sweetest girl I've ever met who up until that point was super into me. I feel like a shit bag for it.

But my leave starts in 6 days and I'm going home for 3 weeks and I'm going to probably bone my ex and a girl I met on a work trip who lives in the next town over.

Plus my buddy just got a rem 700 in .308, an HK semi auto in .223 and a .22 ruger so we are most likely going to shoot guns until we burn the bores out. Hopefully we find some gophers to kill instead of just cans.
>>
>>30651963
Helps to have somebody or somebodies with you to not get robbed.
Can't exactly get a gun with in europe
>>
>>30650389
Dude, same as a PL out in Colorado. Except I'm just kinda doing manual labor til I get a job
>>
>>30652025
Travel America. Its way fucking better and i bet you havent seen more than a tiny piece of it even if youre from here. There is a traveler culture here that doesnt exist anywhere else, and all you need is your fucking feet anon. Dont try to crutch on your homies, they have their own lives. Do it for you and dont be a pussy, its nowhere near as dangerous as you think.
>>
>>30651853
I'm a boulder bro
>>
>>30650375
You want to learn to shut up and nut up? Join up.
Then literally get in better shape and alpha some girls.

I was awkward as fuck in highschool and only got laid because I was fit because of sports. I'm less cultured now then I was then but I rake in the pussy because literally, hanging out in the boys club that is a military will show you how to hit on women and succeed.

Sorry for shit post, I've broke out the rye
>>
>>30649645
Ok, still poor, living from GI Bill BAH, and still slogging my way through college. I got invited to do some undergrad o chem research next semester, though, which is cool.
>>
>>30650389
Every PL is lost as fuck, don't feel different or special. LT jokes exist for a reason.
The senior NCOs will get you squared away.
>>
File: I like it.jpg (10 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
I like it.jpg
10 KB, 208x200
What is /k/'s drink of choice?
I've been on the rye train for about a year now. Rye and cokes as strong as I can handle them, which of course gets stronger through the night.
>>
>>30652045
At least traveling in us I can bring guns along, if memory serves correct licenses apply through entire us.
Seen a good portion of the us close to 20 states.
>>
>>30652136
You can if you want to but theres jack shit to be afraid of. Stay /out/ fuck cities youll never run into trouble.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3KD6HiitoA
>>
>>30651823
Alabama.

>>30651797
My wife didn't really want to move to the South, and in order to have a financial future we had to do it. She went from working full time to working maybe two or three days a month tops in order to stay at home and raise our kiddo. So that's a thing. I like it here (fuck the northeast) but we are a long way from home and while my wife has jelled with a few other moms, I go to work, come home, sleep, and repeat. Sometimes I chill with my son on weekends while my wife works. Those days are pretty fucking cool tbqh.

You are def right, I realized this past week that I am just not having fun anymore and that's my own fault.

Sure would like to go shooting sometime this year though.
>>
>>30652131
Straight Evan Williams in a tumbler and local IPA's.
>>
>>30650594
>>30651888 <<<<< This
I dont regret my time in at all so far. I know some great guys. I know some fucking morons. But man does this job have its perks

As for leaving home, don't worry about it. They are all going to still be there when you come back. That's the nice thing about small towns. They never fucking change.
>>
>>30652131
Normally scotch, and specifically Talisker. Shit doesn't like me back after a while, though.

Right now I'm sipping on freezer vodka, because I'm playing through Stalker for the first time (holy shit it owns) and obviously it is required.
>>
>>30652156
Been robbed before on vacation, so yeah. Cautious as fuck.
>>
>>30651813
Hey man, This is a how is /k/ doing thread. What are /k/ommandos if not there for one another.
>>
File: bust a nut in a squirrel.jpg (62 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
bust a nut in a squirrel.jpg
62 KB, 1200x1200
>>30652257
Everyone who has ever been robbed / mugged / assaulted has no one to blame but themselves.

Be prepared.

Proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance.
>>
>>30649645

Getting fired for the first time sucks, but there will always be another job.

I'm doing all right. I've got great friends and we have fun but I've got no goals, long or short term. I feel old, like I've already lived my life and I'm just waiting to die. I'm not suicidal, I just feel like I've completed all that want to do in life. But I'm only 22 and thought of doing what I do now for the next 30+ years or so with no purpose bothers me.
>>
>>30652294
Hence is my reason for wanting to cc
>>
between jobs at the moment, hopefully i can get this job at the W.E.B. Du Bois Library, better pay and better hours than my old job.

I had to sell my only 2 guns, both Mosin Nagants in unissued condition to make rent and food, which i will sorely miss them but i was able to sell both of them for 500 bucks each, and i bought them in an estate auction for 120 bucks, so i've made my money back and they are going into a good home.
>>
>>30652444
500 bucks PER MOSIN? Anon you should be in jail for that fucking robbery.
>>
What you selling?
>>
>>30650296
Thanks /k/omrade.

I think I'll pull through in the end. I'm trying to save up enough money to open a food truck
>>
>>30652501
they were Pre-1928 variants, from what he told me they are nearly impossible to find in unissued condition. The estate auction had mislabeled them.
>>
>>30652257
Where?
>>
File: youll never guess.jpg (181 KB, 625x506) Image search: [Google]
youll never guess.jpg
181 KB, 625x506
>>30652657
It's a lie to dramatize his biased opinion.
>>
pretty badly. No friends, hung up on a girl who I'll likely never see again, no free time, and no idea how to meet anyone new so I don't feel so lonely. These threads and random strippers are the only non-family social interaction I get. And due to the lack of free time, I haven't been able to finish the paperwork for a permit, which in CT means I can't even buy guns.
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 323x156
Realised that I'll never be loved by my parent's like they love my older brother and that I'll probably never be close to my family.

Used to always be angry toddler, 20 600 vision one eye. teachers thought I needed special ed. but really was bored af, probably looked retarded with an eye patch I had to wear to school tho. try to hang out with neighbors in grade above.

tried to hang out with older brother and his friends even though 4yrs difference. never got to close, pretty sure he hated me. never got asking with kids in my grade.

5th grade hits, neighbour friends in yr above ditch me for all their new friends in middle school. still no good friends, but get 5th grade qt gf. break up on end of year feels trip to mini golf/ bumper cars type place. feels bad man. get along better with parents. not real close but not fighting.

rough 2 years of middle school with no friends, get one good the last year, 8th grade. hang out a bunch that summer before highschool, play poker for pennies and shit. we go jump on trampoline for a bit one day. plat some dumb game and I get mad for some dumb reason. stormout, notfriendsanymore.exe stop on bike ride home at pond. cry cause no friends. scrap wrists on bike chain and sprocket. go back to house to work it out with friend. he's super weirded out by crazy emo kid who suddenly came into his house. wash wrists, go home, cry self to sleep.

nofriends.exe
brother leaves for college.
get bullied freshman year at lunch, called fish face and generally mocked at table by friends of an almost friend from grade school. don't wanna sit at the weird table every day but sometimes do cause no bully pls.
think about an hero still.

sophomore year, still bullied, different people. at lunch food gets taken, seat at table gets taken, food gets put on top of vending machine, etc etc. wanttoreallydienow.jpg

junior year slightly better, hang out with crazy but funny dude on ski team. but still be way shy, quiet, and never talk to people.

cont...
>>
Working two jobs to save for closing costs on a house but summer money is the pits, credit rating good though. Planning to re-enlist about 5 years after my broke dick enlistment ended, never been more out of shape so I'm committed to a year of running and strength training before seeing a recruiter. Love my girl of two years but find myself looking around because of little issues she hasn't corrected and maybe never will, plus her family is a cluster. Living with two roommates close to work, one is a 45yo MILF but not trying to be a cheater so it's moot. Got guns, jeep, motorcycle and just finished my .300blk pistol.

Fairly meh holding pattern, I feel like at 25 I've wasted time but you know I would've been in school in another year or two after the Army anyway so not too bad really.
>>
>>30652657
Miami
>>
>>30652672
Well I did walk around the scetchy part of town at 11pm ish
>>
>>30652294
THIS FUCKING GUY
The 7 p's are your friend.
>>
>>30652903
You're not wrong, if I could have carried something for defense I would have.
If I hadn't felt asleep on the beach wouldn't have had to take the bus late. Or could've not been a cheap as and take a cab
>>
>>30650120
All I feel is sadness though.
>>
>>30651203
Are you me? Just went through the pain of losing my girlfriend of a year and a half, and it doesn't help that she dropped me like some kind of toy. Things just aren't the same thing without her. Hell, one of my friends just leaned on me while we were sitting next to each other, texting her friends or something. It felt good to have that again, even if there was no real meaning behind it. Otherwise, I'm a carbon-copy of you.
>>
File: 1468377648400.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1468377648400.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>30652831
senior year goes well, don't want to die so much, still play lots of vidya, w/some new friends.

forgot to mention, brother and dad both way into cars, give me shit for vidya. they bond over that while I get into vidya in 8th grade and never really bond week with mom dad or brother. kinda the outcast of the family.

Go to college, many highschool vidya friends come to same one as me. my roommate ends up hanging out with my hs friend and roommate. of course not invited... only find out when doing laundry one day and the fuckers are making cookies with some other bandie chicks. wth man. start hanging out with them a bit, other friends from hs drop out or get left out. become what I thought was good friends with that group still there.

summer happens, last hs friend in group drops out.

in fall, sophomore, live with one friend from group and 2 random roommates. friends turns into total ass, get excluded from group and no explanation. one Rand roommate played league till 5am every night, fucking annoying. be chill with other random. be relatively good friends but both never too outgoing to really make it seem like we will be bffs or some shit. barely make out through year at college, still want to die, transfer out to college closer to home. leave one friend at old college for some reason.

new college, new me. nevermind.gif get autistic roommate that I don't talk much with. everything is green, he watches me while I do my dishes in the sink.

in classes do well but don't talk at all. make 0 friends.

be now, turned 21 week ago. still text shitposts to friend from old college occasionally. want to buy my own guns, have a few 22s as family's not my own. mom says no to salt weapon, dad says no because where will it go. at home because commuting so gotta listen I guess.

cont...
>>
File: killself.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
killself.png
201 KB, 500x373
My brother and his friends are outside right now playing a drinking game and I'm sitting here on 4chan having just finished watching Harry brown (which is great btw) like the super autist I am.

I suck at socializing with people and I'm not sure exactly why. I wish I could find someone into the same kinds of weird bullshit I'm into and stop being a 23 year old gay virgin loser.

All and all life could be worse I guess.
>>
>>30650413
please come north and vote pro gun. bring your friends.
>>
>>30653117
Be thankful you're not missing a leg or talking with a stutter.
>>
>>30650491
No, as an Oregonian, I'll tell you what you do.
Don't give up that mag.
Bury the fucking thing and say it's stolen.
Don't be a fucking cuck.
Most importantly, fuck Kate Brown
>>
File: JUST.jpg (77 KB, 268x257) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
77 KB, 268x257
>>30653112
so now,

still feel resentment from parents that I play a lot of vidya and they hate my new school even though technically it's better in my field. get a lot of shit for anything I do including purchases with my own money.

like before never bonded well my brother dad or mom. get a lot of shit for my school, my clothes, my few friends i maybe hang out with once a semester, and my vidya playing. In their eyes I've failed already despite having good grades and a good internship.

and because I've never bonded well they seem to be disappointed that I wasn't the replacement for the miscarried girl that they wanted. and it's fucking with me that I don't ever think I'll be able to get over the fact that I can't replace that and therefore won't ever be good enough for them. I almost just want to go innawoods and never come out.
>>
I still love and miss my ex. After two years of communication blackout I've managed to re-establish some semblance of friendship. Not sure if it's helping though, every time I see her or hear her voice, I remember what it was like.

Other than that, I'm doing allright. Got a place to live in, doing good with my trade, exploring new exciting techniques and making my superiors proud. Everyone else, a little nervous. Even got time and money to go shooting every now and then, even though I haven't got around to getting my own guns yet. Stupid european gun laws making things difficult and daunting for people with anxieties.
>>
>>30653205
You worry about other people's opinions. Why? Who gives a fuck what people think? I stopped caring after I flew the mom and dad coop at the age of 17 and joined the Army.

I maintain my own standards. If someone says they are proud of me or disappointed, I dismiss it because it is unimportant.

Stop being a child and be your own man.
>>
>>30649645

That sucks pal, hope you get a new job soon.

>>30650119
Happy birthday boyo, may good things come your way.

I'm doing pretty good I guess, I'm working on expanding my social circle as much as possible right now because I'm bored with the same old people and places I end up in, working really well because spent all of yesterday chilling at this dudes house with his friends, playing virus and listening to music, then we went out and had a BBQ in the local park with some beers and Pokemon go, was chill as dicks.

Couple new women have wandered into my life somehow so gonna have a crack at that.

Have a mystery pain in my lower chest, more towards my back that hurts when I'm lying down and breathing deeply, had it for around a day now, uncomfortable and hope it goes away.

Finally I'm now medically cleared to join the army (UK), have quit my job to train as much as possible as going for airborne so just gotta get the running down, can run at the speed required but only for around half the required distance, or the required distance but several minutes too slow, gotta find balance,
>>
>>30653172
A stutter I feel like I could live with since I'm already a socially awkward laughing stock and try not to talk much most of the time.

Messing a leg though would kind of ruin my fun. Maybe if it was just below the knee and I could get a nice prosthesis it would be ok.
>>
>>30649645
Doing good but coming to a real crossroads.

Basically the company I work for got bought out. They keep stringing us along with "oh yeah we need people who know the site, tenants, etc. Better pay, Bennie's, the works". But word on the street is they are just pulling our chain. I've taken it as a sign to move on...but to what though?
>Fulfill my personal goal of joining the armed forces?
I want to. Very much. I feel like it might provide the price of me that's been missing for years. I feel like I might find where I belong. I certainly can't stand civilians. But....I'm 29. Wife and kids. I lie awake some nights wondering if that ship sailed.
>move to Arizona?
Also under serious consideration. I feel like it holds better prospects for my family and a better political atmosphere.
>stay in CA and fight?
Fight what? Rising cost of living that I can't keep up with? A slavering political beast filling every facet of my life with leftist cancer? I believe every man has a voice but is mine better served here, where I'm playing on my enemies home ground? By their rules? Outnumbered, hated, and losing ground? What future is there in that? But if I don't stand up and fight.... I feel like no one else will anymore.

It's all very... I dunno... I feel like my dad didn't go through this kind of stuff.
>>
>>30653377
>ruin my fun
It doesn't sound like you're having much fun anyhow.
>>
Oh, just the usual exestential dread
>>
>>30653390
Idk. I enjoy masturbating. And working. And wasting time on the internet. That's about it though
>>
>>30649912
Why do you have a bus?
>>
>>30653553
It's a short one and I need to get to school.

I also have a hockey helmet and drool cup.
>>
>>30653236
It's not worth it dude. I've been down that road, and i wish i never had. Tinder is nice.
>>
>>30649645

Not too bad.
>>
>>30653565

I know. I'm not pursuing a second chance with her, I just want to be friends since she's genuinely awesome.
>>
>>30653553
I live in it.
>>
>>30652849
Theres your problem.
>>
>>30650013
Ausfag here - I visited slc/utah earlier this year. Take the frontrunner (or drive) up to Ogden for a most /k/ related adventure. John Browning museum is a pilgrimage site, has the prototype 1911 ffs. JMBs house is a medium stroll away. Shoot some machine guns at Impact guns.

Back in SLC hit up gallensons, impact, sportsman's warehouse where you can pick up an OTF auto knife because why not. Great laws. Mormon ism is a bit of a downer if it's not your scene, but I think you'll have a lot of fun there.
>>
>>30650238
daterapist detected.
>>
>>30653973
SLC is shit
>>
>>30649645
Came to the conclusion that I don't really like my sister. I don't really see her since we live in different states, but she's always been my little sister. Well the family got together this week and drama happened and I had a heart to heart with her and.. I don't like her. She's self centered, entitled and doesn't appreciate what anyone does for her. I still love and support her, but damn I'm not going out of my way to talk to her. I get angry every time I think about it.
>>
>>30649912
>>30653847
Not the anon that asked but I'm curious as fuck

What's it like living in something that isn't stationary? Do you have some kind of Internet or just data on your phone? Do you shower at gyms with memberships? You said you had a car, so I assume you tow it behind your bus while on the move. How do you get electricity?

I'm curious because I want to try this for like a year, I want to get away and go to Colorado, but idk how I'll be able to make it work in cold weather.
>>
I'm going to college for 2 years for criminal justice law enforcement then I might sign up for national guard to pay student loans. I'm afraid I won't be hired by law offices because I got a misdemeanor when I was like 11 or 12, but nothing after that other than a ticket for not stopping at stop sign. I'm so fucking nervous to be an adult, I'm 20 and all I pay is a phone bill. I want to buy a rifle and an atv, but what after? I gotta get my own place maybe, pay my own health insurance, car insurance, etc. I work concrete in the summer, but get payed 10 an hour for fucks sake. I got 1 year left of college then it's hell.
>>
>>30656250
Its fuckin wonderful. I bathe wherever, rivers, truck stops, drop ins, peoples houses etc. Gym showers are a meme. I have two other people with me, one of them drives the car. I have data on my phone for internet, and im gonna be putting in a wood stove for the colder months. Colorado is shit. Go to Washington instead. Better environment, warmer winter and way less butthurt yuppies that will hate you just for your out of state tags.
>>
>>30656338
Forgot to add, i have a generator right now but ill be putting in an inverter and battery bank soon, along with solar panels.
>>
>girl of my dreams left me a few weeks ago
>Currently rebounding with a far better person than I deserve
>Barely surviving EMT training
>Slowly sliding into casual alcoholism
>Starting to remember my PTSD nightmares from priest dick
>Moving to Commiefornia as soon as I get my cert because I want to get away from my insane mother and the job market is better
>Almost broke and have no idea where I am going to get the money for shit
>Have a job but the pay is shit and I can only work 15hrs a week
I hate my life but also want to be successful out of sheer spite.
>>
>>30656338
>>30656346
Thanks for the insight

I only said Colorado because I've been there 3 times and I love it. The mountains, the land, the small town hospitality (see steamboat springs) is great.

How much did your bus cost? Do you pay for insurance on anything? What I would do is wait till I get a steady job then buy an rv as if I'm buying a house. But idk if that's a good idea unfortunately. I live in Iowa but I need a change and living in a bus sounds like a fix.

If it matters, I'm >>30656313 that made that post
>>
>>30656313
Meet up with fellow /k/omandos and get a room together? Maybe find someone else that shares your hobby?
>>
>>30656394
Also
>Likely a tranny
>Drink to make the ants under my skin go away.
Fucking hell this shit blows major chunks.
>>
File: the booze.png (172 KB, 875x713) Image search: [Google]
the booze.png
172 KB, 875x713
>>30649645
my hands shake when i stop drinking
>>
>>30649973
Apart from the not being laid part this is basically me exactly
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg (209 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg
209 KB, 1328x747
>>30656421
I got the bus for 500 bucks. I pay 20/mo insurance. If you loved colorado youll have your mind blown by washington/oregon. The colorado rockies are nice but they dont hold a candle to the wilderness of the pnw. If you want /out/ stuff its the place to be.
>>
>>30651650
Depression is a thing. But you can't recover from it if your ded. Give yourself a couple ofyears.
>>
File: 1466985208736.jpg (42 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1466985208736.jpg
42 KB, 444x332
>>30656394
>and the job market is better
but the cost of living is atrocious. even if you do get a well paid job, you'll struggle to pay for your housing, so much so it'll be hard to leave.
>>
>>30653973
I knew this was the land of John Moses Browning, but for some reason it never occurred to me that there would be a Museum. I should have know there would be, but it just didn't click. Thanks Ausbro.

I have an MG range just around the corner from me. I've gotten to experience full retard before anyway. But if I have the extra cash, will do.

I need to get around to hitting up Cabelas, and Sportsman's warehouse too.

>>30655815
Compared to where I came from, it is most certainly better than shit. Have you ever driven through Compton or Paramount?
>>
>>30657027
Just wait, youll change your tune.
>>
>>30656944
Found a place for $700 a month. Cheaper than anything in Portland.
>>
I don't really like my job,looking for another. I realize I say that but all I'm gonna do is go home and play vidya. My woman is ambitious as fuck,wants to get a house by the time she's 26(23 now), currently she taking online classes so her pay will increase. Meanwhile I dripped out of school and I have no idea where I'm headed. I'm trying to loose weight maybe that'll motivate me to join law enforcement or something along the lines. I just want to go shoot and play vidya but I know I have to work. My would keep going but I feel I feel bitched enough.
>>
>>30657433
>fucking auto correct
>>
I finally bought my first gun with my own cash a few months ago. 1927 tula hex reciever, and I love it like my child. Just got back from vacation to see my very long distance friends, where I realised that we have grown apart since the glory days of childhood yore. Depression makes me feel isolated from people, and then there is the fact that I am also actually isolated from people due to life being a huge cunt. I miss being a goofy ass kid with friends. I have gotten fatter and more out of shap than I would like to ever have been. My girlfriend and I almost broke up, and while I love her, I feel trapped and unhappy, which could be dppression or it could just be I am not happy with my relationship. On the bright side my little brother asked me for advice on buying his first rifle, even though our shitty father got mad at him for not getting his oppinion and asking me instead. So that felt kinda nice. Also, recently a repressed memory resurfaced, and now I know that my mother molested me as a small child. Thats about it for me.
>>
>>30654099
I'm curious. Elaborate, please.
>>
>>30649645
Can't complain too much. Enjoying work, family is happy and healthy and just bought a piece of land. Only wrinkle is I won't be able to buy anything on my firearm wishlist until PFD hits in a couple of months.
>>
>>30657788
I'm the guy he's quoting.

Think about it.

Everclear, that doesn't taste like booze, but instead Apple Pie filling.

80% Ethanol, that doesn't taste like Ethanol.

A liquid you could drink and not know you're hammered till you hit the floor.

It comes in Blueberry too.
>>
>>30650119
Happy belated birthday, sir. I understand the empties. May fortune favor your life.
>>
>>30657921
Gonna need to try that, honestly
>>
Finally quitting my job and moving out of Commiefornia back to Texas. Leaving my ex fiancee and best friend behind, feels bad man. Bittersweet overall, glad to be out of this hell hole but apprehensive about the future.

Excited to have fun freedom again, gonna get my CWP and buy an M&P 9mm once I get there.
>>
I'm healthy and alove, so I feel like a peivery of shut complaining all the time, bUT I'm so fucling tired of work. Just moved from Huntsville to Nashville and the person in my position before me fucked off for a year or two. The place is understaffed a d demoralized and I'm getting chewed out for things that have been wrong for years. Pretty sure I'm going to quit. On the plus side, I found an evening when I could leave work on time and took my little brother, cousin, and cousin's fiance out shooting for the first time. They'd mostly only shot some hand guns and a 22 rifle at summer camp. I gave them a Scar 17 and a few hundred round. They are all talking about getting into buying and carrying now. Three converts in one day.
>>
>>30649645
Pretty good. I'm a nogunz college senior but my dad just got his first AR and we're going up to the farm next weekend.
>>
>>30649645
College here, but in super bad part of town. Two stabbings and one shooting just before school dismissed for summer sessions, and I'm so out of practice with either guns or martial arts that I'd be worthless in danger, even if I could get a gun.

Also may have developed depression, though no one takes it very seriously.
>>
>>30651650
Hold on man, don't throw it all out yet. I believe you can make it. We are all in this shit together.
>>
>>30658215
Welcome back to Texas, I hope it treats you well.
>>
>>30658118
If only I knew the exact recipe.

Look up, Warm Apple Pie. You should be able to find one.
>>
>>30659042
The recipes I'm seeing don't seem to involve everclear
>>
>>30658236
thank you for that service, /k/omerade
>>
File: 1467258034522.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1467258034522.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
I'm just tired of everything. I'm going to an hero soon.
>>
>>30649645
Summer classes going alright, my friends are having some rough times but I'm helping them shoulder the weight. Helping them feels good.

I'm home right now and this afternoon I spent in the woods picking wild berries with my dad and for the first time in two years we weren't at eachothers' throats over politics.

Found a nice carbine for a nice price, but the owner can't sell it till October so I have to wait.
>>
>>30657027
Cabelas can be jewy occasionally. But fuck if their indoor decor can't be beat.

I go to the PA one, small aquarium and an indoor mountain with animals (stuffed), and has water running to a lot of places. Pretty fucking neato. And the showroom or whatever always has neato shit.
>>
Like every other fag on here I'm still in love with my ex after 4 years, going on 5 in October. Haven't spoken to them in over a year because of their current relationship and I can't blame them for that. They just wanna be happy and I'm not that thing that makes them happy anymore. I just wake every morning wishing they were there and I could share the amazing life I've been living the past year. Because every other aspect is fucking amazing. It truly surprises me you can still love someone after that much time has passed, and can affect you that much.
>>
>>30651359
>Might win civil law suit and get somewhere around 800k
Story time.
>>
>>30649645
Not too well. Niggers nigging and liberals cucking running the country.
>>
>Was supposed to be promoted at work
>Malicious Indian bitch falsely accuses me of several things like insubordination, excessive language, etc
>Lose my chance for promotion
>Indian bitch brags about it and laughs
>Shortly quits for another job
>Needed that extra money

It is what it is I guess, I'm holding up though.
>>
>>30653325
Sup BritBong Anon.

Best thing to do is run for 4 or 5 miles at a good pace mixing it up with the 1.5 mile fast as you can for the Paras.

I have my medical coming up soon for Sandhurst. Best of luck man, I hope you make it past P Company.
>>
>>30659382
We were never in a relationship, but I know at least part of what that feels like. Someone I had considered a really, really close friend basically cut me off in May, and I'm still having dreams about her. We had met at our Freshman Orientation, and she was one of those people I thought I'd always have, one of those old college friends you always hear about, you know?
She left because of something I did. Something I had a bad feeling about before I did it and immediately after. We would have been friends for two years in July.
And it hurts, still. I thought friends, especially ones as close as we were, worked things out. I thought they put the effort in to look past flaws and mistakes, because they knew the energy the put into it would be worth it, you know?
She wasn't my *best* friend, thankfully, but it hurts.
It hurts knowing that I could have prevented it. Knowing that she left because of *me*.

I have, at her request, stopped talking to her. That was back in May. Her leaving combined with other home-life stuff I won't go on about, and I swear I almost lost my will to live, and I was one who always kinda scoffed at suicide.

I'm going to try and have a sit-down with her next month, when school starts again. See if we can talk things out. Reconcile.
If so, fantastic.
If not, well then what have I lost by contacting her again?

Good luck, anon. I'll get off my soapbox now.
>>
Poorly. I'm in a PhD program and failed the qualifier by less than a point. I have only one chance to retake it, but my memory is not as good as it used to be, so I will probably fail again. If that happens I will get kicked out of the program and my dream job will crumble into dust...
>>
>>30659552
Not the Anon you were talking to, but I know that feeling.

Keep your head high bro, for we are always here for you, faggot name calling/shitposting and all. Stay strong brother.
>>
>vents to coworker while depressed
>tells coworker about nihilist philosophy
>say we'd be better off if we nuked planet
>that I'd like someone else to kill me instead of myself, in a multitude of ways
>she tells mgmt that I'm going to blow up building
>suspended for a month during "investigation"
>no other witnesses
>union incompetent as fuck
>mgmt paranoid as fuck
>manage to get let back into work
>they put me in shit position and took away job I liked a lot
>on the condition that I see a psych
>quit to spite them
>file for retirement refund about 4k
>lose apartment
>had barely noticeable credit
>credit now FUBAR
>have to move back w/ parents
>dad leaves; theyre divorcing
>dont know if we can keep paying rent
>older bro got first job in five years
>talks shit on me for quitting
>never talked shit to him for not working
>he acts like quitting because coworkers look at me like a terrorist was dumb
>mother and older bro use me and car for taxi for work and errands since their car is out of commission
>understand why dad left
>family is toxic and doesnt appreciate me
>three other siblings who simply refuse to work and play xbox all day

I hate life so much... All this shit just to get a few chuckles and some sushi on rare occassion... If movies and GOT weren't so epic this year, I'd have an-hero'd by now... Maybe family would realize how shitty they were if I did an hero? Maybe change them for the better? I'm as loyal and loving as a dog to my family... They don't deserve me...

Inb4 stupid decisions... We all make these mistakes at some point. Honestly don't think I will an hero... Just wish I could get struck by lightning or similar...
>>
>>30659705
Thanks, /k/omrade. I love you faggots.
>>
>>30649645
I want to enlist but im scared of dogs and insects
>>
>>30659842
you'd just validate their opinions
look at this faggot
he quit his job, then he quit his life!
if you off yourself make sure you take the car so they don't get it otherwise they'll be all welp free car thanks crazy brother

seriously though you need some fucking help
you sound fucking crazy and should have seen the psych because you still need one to unfuck your head
>>
Well, im back on the liquor again. I tried to quit for about a month but being sober made me realize how bad i fucked up my relationship (because of the drinking) and made me really miss my ex. It was getting to the point were id just lay up all night thinking about getting her back, but that's not gonna happen. So to combat all the feels i picked up the bottle. Its getting worse, im almost Jim Lahey status, pretty much been getting home from work and instantly grab a beer and drink till i pass out. Ive been drinking at least 2 175's on the weekends. I cant seem to find enjoyment out of anything any more. Used to go shooting and off roading every weekend but it just seems like a chore now. My friends have been trying to get me to start dating but im in a pickle of "man id be nice to have someone to talk to and care about (and sex is fun too) but i just dont want all the bull shit that goes with it either ya know? I dont know what to do /k/, shits just all fucked up.
On the positve note I've been looking at houses alot more. Thinking im gonna try to find a small one up north with a big yard so i can get a dog.

Hold Fast /k/
>>
>>30659980
I was looking for sympathy, not judgment, but okay... Forgot to add info...
>already have meds
>already have psych
>didnt have money for two
>would have lost apt anyway

I just want to die and not have to do it myself or be conciously aware of it... Which isnt uncommon, everyone wants to die in their sleep. Nihilism is not a crazy philosophy... Dark, but not crazy.
>>
File: 1442880684669.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1442880684669.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>30649645
I've been better. My temp job finished on the 29th, which'll leave all of August for me to either find a job for the semester or to be a NEET for three weeks.

Problem is the only jobs out there are working fast-food or a hotel. At this point I want a normal retail job so I can at least talk to people and have a normal conversation with normal people. Or something so I don't just sit around, play vidya, shoot guns, and watch nip toons on my computer all day.

I'm also worried that I'll get drummed out of grad school. I was a B-student, and classes just get harder.
>>
>>30659183
here you go bro
Step 1: Ingredents. 8 cups Apple Juice; 8 cups Apple Cider; 1 jar McCormick Cinnamon Sticks; 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar; 3/4 cup Brown Sugar; Apples; 2 1/2 cups Everclear.
Step 2: You will Need. ...
Step 3: Add to Pot. ...
Step 4: Bring to a Boil. ...
Step 5: Add the Everclear. ...
Step 6: Filling Jars
>>
>>30660161
I am mildly confused. Why 1 and 1/4 cups brown sugar then another 3/4 cup? Why not just 2? and how many apples?
>>
>>30660102
Sup man.

I won't even pretend to have been in your situation with drink, but I've had my own problems.

What I want you to do is to ask yourself what's stopping you from trying something totally out of the ordinary and actually enjoying it? Take up rock climbing and imagine you're oper8tin up the side of a cliff to neutralise some drug dealers in Colombia, or try your hand in a local art group. Anything to get you out of the house.

Women are a fickle thing, Lord knows I've been played around by one for too long. Hurt as it may, try your best to move on, the past is the past, look forward to the future and all the great things it will offer.

Keep on going /k/omrade, even though we may never meet, you, me and the rest of us are all in this together. Don't ever give up.
>>
>>30660215
This is a recipe I found online. I can't remember the original recipe I had. Just look around man. Try things out.

To be honest, it probably was talking about regular sugar at 1 1/4 cup.

The version I had didn't have apples. Just the mixture.
>>
>>30660285
Alright
>>
>>30659842
Was your dad any better than the rest of your family? If so see if you can move in with him. Pull up stakes and start over.
>>
>>30650013
>tfw new Gorillaz album release delayed
Got the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album though, so I'll be ok.
>>
File: 12313124445.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
12313124445.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
Doing good. just got back from camping innawoods with the girlfriendo. shes not used to the cold hard ground but shes a trooper. Waiting on a job I interviewed for. Current job pays the bills and other shit just fine, but this one would be extra dosh and a little more fun shit to do, so hoping for good news on that end

playing vidya and waiting for macross delta to be subbed.

Considering a Winchester 1897 as my next purchase. Might get a chinkshit norinco riot length one since I want it as my general bush/hiking gun
>>
Eh not too bad.

Getting my diploma in a month. In a cast from ankle surgery for another month but I have my work still lined up. Even coming back to a couple of raises.

Still on house arrest until september and a bunch of probation BS I have to deal with before I can attempt to enlist.

For my age though I'm happy with life.

Only real qualm I have is what career path I want to follow. Don't have anyone I can really talk to about that.
>>
>>30660606
>Still on house arrest until september and a bunch of probation BS
you dont get post that and leave us hanging. story yo.
>>
>>30660715
Lemme finish knocking this Jim back and I'll be back here in 10-15 minutes brah
>>
Fucked up. Blew $430 on a mint Colt Official Police and now I'm really late in rent.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 373x391
Pretty OK, I guess.

I had a pretty crazy social and sex life until the summer started, but I had to come up to Michigan from Florida because of reasons.

Needless to say things have slowed down a lot, friends I used to have up here have changed, and my parents got divorced.

I'm just holding out until I get back and start college.

(I've never been this lonely) :(
>>
>>30659552
I have felt both in my lifetime, friend. Hell, even both with the same woman. I loved her, and I still love her. She was ny first romantic love, and my best friend I could tell everything too. She dates horrible jackholes that make her sad, and I always made her happy. Life put us just too far apart to work out. I curse life sometimes. And now we barely ever have time to talk and when we do it feels empty and hollow. She just never has the time for it anymore. Good luck, anon. I hope everything goes swell for you.
>>
>>30649645
pretty good, but still a nogunz due to laws
>>
>>30659842
Fuck the lot of them. You grit your teeth and find a job. Contribute as little as you can and save up enough to get away from those vapid shits. Go be free and have fun. I believe in you Anon.
>>
File: 1444448897434.jpg (78 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1444448897434.jpg
78 KB, 640x334
>>30649645
>been out of college two years
>can't find anything but wagecuck jobs
>my spot on the family insurance plan only lasts until 2018
>haven't had a good fap in months because urninary tract infection hasn't cleared up 100%
>no money
>no friends
>no gunz
>>
>>30661005
>>/r9k
>>
>>30661005
You could always try for a commission anon.
>>
>>30661005
>can't find anything but wagecuck jobs
get a wagecuck job. you don't get to skip it just because you have a degree, it's totally a part of finding a great job later. The longer you go, refusing to get a normal crappy job, the worse you are screwing yourself out of ever getting a great job.

I wouldn't hire someone with shit work history. Not for a position over $30k/yr. You're riding the cusp of a permanent McDonalds Managerial career.
>>
>>30661005
just become a cuck and get the job. Better to at least have something of an income then use it as "work experience" when something more in line with your degree or career aspirations comes your way
>>
>>30657777
What exactly did she do to you anon???

>>30658236
What's it like shooting a scar?

>>30659294
Why is everyone suicidal here?!
>>30659361
Neato...
>>30659602
What's the PHD in?
>>
>>30656606
If I were you, I'd consider not blocking the emergency door.
>>
>>30649645
>How's everybody holding up?

Well
>My old platoonbro committed suicide a few months ago
>My surrogate mother died the same week
>My apartment was broken into last month
>Another old platoonbro committed suicide two weeks ago
>I got reduced in work hours
>My rent is going up
>Current events and loss of old platoonbros is making me feel like I'm in the middle east again, I just want it to stop

and on the same hand

>Starting school again this Fall semester for a STEM degree, I'm stoked
>Got offered a weekend job at the only local gear shop in the metroplex because I know my shit, I'm stoked
>Pulled my Safariland SLS draw stroke from 1.9 down to 1.5, fuck yes
>I'm finally as tactically proficient with a handgun as I used to be with a carbine, FUCK YES

All in all, life is bittersweet and I'm okay with that
>>
>>30659842
My family looks at me like a terrorist too anon, I know how you feel
>>
>>30660606
>>30660715
When I was 14 had a bit of a coke problem. Started dealing it too. Along with pills, and whatnot. Eventually got arrested when I was 16 with an 8th a k worth of Coke and have a lot of backup time.

2 Years gone though and I turned my life around. Graduating a year earlier then if I had actually stayed in school too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.