[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turkish military finally has enough of Erdogan and his pro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: image:53614.png (211 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
image:53614.png
211 KB, 467x467
>Turkish military finally has enough of Erdogan and his pro islamic laws and letting ISIS and refugees through
>starts a coup and managed to take back control of Turkey and got Erdogan out of the country removing his power role
>the country Turkey is now starting to eliminate kebabs and Islamic extremists and both ISIS and refugees are now unable to go through Turkey to Europe now
>U.S. doesn't like Turkey having freedom finally and doesn't like Turkey fighting against the tyrant Erdogan so they go after Turkey and retaking the country back to the tyrant
>everyone in this board is supporting Erdogan and Turkey to return to being what it was before the coup

I fucking hate this place more than /pol/ and I hate /pol/ as well.
>>
>>30643366
>everyone in this board is supporting Erdogan and Turkey to return to being what it was before the coup
Must be some other /k/
>>
Your a fucking moron if you actually believe what the Turkish military did was a good thing fucking goddamn your an idiotic moron.

Erdogan didn't do anything wrong and the fact the military betrayed him, removed his leadership, issuing martial law just to "seperate the citizens that follow laws and muslims that doesn't follow laws", going around genociding Islam supporters and blockading the borders so no one can go through is fucking retarded as shit.

I fucking do hope the United States military kick Turkey's ass and retake back it's control to Erdogan and restore Turkey.

Fucking stormfront faggots
>>
>>30643379
see
>>30643422
Found the ISIS shill.
>>
>>30643422
Wow you're Literally ISIS
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 890x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 890x467
CIA was involved
>>
>>30643366
>starts a coup and managed to take back control of Turkey and got Erdogan out of the country removing his power role
What? I heard the coup failed.
>>
File: 1453603362011.png (244 KB, 404x414) Image search: [Google]
1453603362011.png
244 KB, 404x414
>>30643366

People support the democratic process. Erdogan didn't win by much, but military coups are not good for a democracy. Erdogan isn't good for democracy either, but this attempt wasn't even made by the secular military.

I mean shit the attempt was piss poor. Do you really want someone who is so bad at planning a massive, risky coup running a country? No contingencies for protest. Not enough people. Didn't even do it at a time when they could CAPTURE THE REGIME'S CABINET.

>https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/why-turkish-coup-will-likely-fail

No message to the people for support. No assurances or explanation of why the coup is occurring. It's such a bad attempt that it actually COULD be a false flag and I'm no dumb /pol/ conspiratard.

But, as usual, It's much easier to believe that Gulen's people in the army were just dumb as shit.

>>the country Turkey is now starting to eliminate kebabs and Islamic extremists and both ISIS

Lol. Good joke. More like after their proxy fighters in Northern Syria failed Erdogan was happy to settle up with Assad and fucking support him. This literally happened last week. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Erdogan has been implicitly supporting ISIS until very recently in the conflict. He only cares about suppressing YPG influence and bargaining power in Syria. That is also mostly the only reason he is now bargaining with Assad. So much for killing kebabs, eh?

>U.S. doesn't like Turkey having freedom finally and doesn't like Turkey fighting against the tyrant Erdogan so they go after Turkey and retaking the country back to the tyrant

Say again?

That's not what I'm seeing. Erdogan is shit. He's made some awful decisions and is a pretty shit leader.

If they want Erdogan out in a coup then actually plan a coup or vote him the fuck out. A coup every 30 years is Arab-tier governance.
>>
File: image:53959.jpg (84 KB, 890x467) Image search: [Google]
image:53959.jpg
84 KB, 890x467
>>30643450
>>
>>30643468

Also will add that this did play out like a power grab UNLESS the narrative in that stratfor article becomes true. If he can just blame Gulen and keep the military culture intact then it's all good.

More like, since Erdogan is a scumbag, he will fuck his country further. What I'd give for Turkey to leave NATO and for Putin to spank that ass.
>>
File: 1444770985982.png (240 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444770985982.png
240 KB, 400x400
>>30643552

Nevermind. Erdogan is removing all the secular judges.

RIP Turkey it was nice knowing you. Welcome to Sharia.

https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/754281495787872256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>USA supporting erdogan
Once again USA proves to be the #1 terrorists. No wonder their lackeys like ISIS are successful, they learn from the best.
>>
Not gonna bother replying to the two retards on here but this shit is fucking ridiculous as hell.

Hell it's just as retarded as brexit thinking that it will solve all of their pproblems when all it did was fucked their economy up and destroyed their currency and not to mention blocking off students from attending the countries colleges.

Turkish military did a horrible thing and that is removing the only guy that was actually holding the country from total collapse and besides let's all be honest Turkey is going to become Greece with the economy going down and genocidal wars breaking out of course we need the United States to step in and retake Turkey from the extremists corrupted military right now orthey are going to use the nukes there and kill iinnocent people!

Worse is that they might actually go full retard and use the nukes on Iran thinking thatwould solve the wworld's problems fucking retarded bastards.
>>
>>30643620
Turkeya nukes are 100% under us control.
>>
>>30643620
You're overreacting badly. To both Brexit and this.
>>
>>30643618
Fuck off master b8r
>>
>>30643422
Get the fuck out of the USA and go live in Iraq or Iran faggot
>>
>>30643468
With the way Erdogan runs things however, planning a coup without him hearing about it beforehand would be hard as hell, especially compared to back in the 60s and 70s.

Voting him out isn't going to work either, Turkey's becoming arguably more religious, Erdogan is power-hungry and the last election was supposedly rigged anyway.
>>
>>30643467
It did.
>>
>>30643880
How much does the state department pay you?
>>
>>30643620
(You)

The military coup failed and was only about 5000 soldiers at the most.
>>
Only retards were against a secular coup.

The government wasn't going to go dictator like idiots are saying. They we're simply going to redo the constitution and rehold elections.
>>
>>30644029

Nothing. The USA is a massive funder of terrorism around the world.

Only the blind can't see this in the form of the kurds, ISA, and even the mujaheddin from Afghanistan.

I'll admit I only like the kurds out of this bunch.
>>
>>30644101
Middle easterners are trash, Kurds included.
>>
So shit has the coup failed or what?
>>
>>30643366

I just really, really want a Broken Arrow type deal going down in Turkey.

Islamic radicals including sleeper agents from Russian special forces assault Incirlik AFB. Rolling gun battles ensue as AF security forces fight the attackers, HALO jumpers are scrambled to the scene, elite American special forces join the fighting.

An elite unit, a leftover from the USSR, biologically enhanced super soldiers whose blood is pure vodka, weapons to surpass Metal Gear, are released by Russian high altitude bombers, overrunning the American defenses.

A lone operative, whose very existence is denied by the US government fights a desperate last stand before calling in an authorization code and his own coordinates.

US orbital tactical nuclear stations deploy their warheads onto Incirlik, obliterating it and the US tactical nukes and any evidence of US or Russian black ops cells.
>>
>>30644140
Probably, my German friend
>>
>>30643620
Collapse? What collapse? Erdogan was bad for the economy, security, media freedom, separation of powers, secularism, the rule of law and corruption.
>>
File: 1405575049304.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1405575049304.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>30643450
For you.
>>
you must not have been here all night. The theory that it was a staged coup for Erdogan to gain further support from holdeouts still stands high in my books. A trained military fighting force literally gets up and walks away from their tanks in the middle of a coup doesn't make sense. Starting a coup with 1000 troops doesn't make sense. Not capturing cabinet and other political figures doesn't make sense. Forgetting about the media until the end doesn't make sense.
>>
>>30643430
>>30643444

Fuck off back to /pol/ storm weenies
>>
>>30643366
Wait, what the fuck?!

I stop reading the news for a few days, and Turkey explodes? Damn, son
>>
All muslims must die.
>>
>>30644302
GO BACK TO /POL/
SO THIS BOARD CAN BECOME /ISIS/
>>
>>30644226
I am not even going waste more time with you

Educate yourself
>>
>>30644162
I'd watch this movie/play this videogame.

Fund it.
>>
>>30644162
>Using nukes to destroy nukes
whew laddy! Radioactive 1000sq.mile All-Glass resort & spa, when?
>>
>>30643422

Get lost, кeбaб.
>>
>>30644085

If it was a real coup it wasn't a secular one.
>>
>>30644115
Every Muslim is trash, ftfy
>>
>>30643422
>I fucking do hope the United States military kick Turkey's ass and retake back it's control to Erdogan and restore Turkey.

Did I miss something? Erdogan won. Not the military.

>"They will pay a heavy price for this," said Erdogan, launching a purge of the armed forces, which last used force to stage a successful coup more than 30 years ago. "This uprising is a gift from God to us because this will be a reason to cleanse our army."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-primeminister-idUSKCN0ZV2HK
>>
>>30643620
>fucked their economy up and destroyed their currency
Their economy has been back up to Pre-Brexit levels after a few weeks since and they have been reassuring trade deals and negotiating new ones with former colonies and potential business partners
>>
>>30644269
Not to mention that they have also blamed the coup to the US
>>
>>30643366
Wtf are you on OP?

Who wants an islamic controled turkey?

Personally im all set to visit Constantinople 2.0.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 535x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 535x451
>Turkey falls to isis.

>Islam invades europe

Trump 2016. He's our only hope!
>>
>Turkey will lose Thrace within your lifetime
>>
>>30643366
It's buggles me. The army is, by law, the body responsible for up holding democracy- including by ways of a military coup when it feels that the leader gained too much power and influence.
The army literally attempted fulfilling it's job as obligated by Turkish law, yet they get lynched by mobs in the street.
>>
>>30647761
Their population has reverted to Islam. Sort of like ours has reverted to old fashioned decadence.
>>
>>30643366
we need to sort out these gosh dang kebabs

If muslim you are, get back to the car

The land of brown makes me frown
>>
>>30643422
You are a goddamned idiot.
>>
>>30643366
I'm no fan of Erdogan at all but this disorganized coup accomplished nothing and only played right into Erdogan's hands, assuming it wasn't an outright false flag. By next week he's going to be declaring himself the Sultan of the neo-Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>30647761
Not defending Erdogan, but the only reason that law is on the books is because the army put it there after their 1960 coup.
>>
File: tumblr_nwumkewtye1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwumkewtye1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>>30649035
>>30649035
>neo-Ottoman Empire.

My body is ready
>>
File: shit.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
shit.webm
831 KB, 854x480
>>30643507
>>
File: 12361235123.jpg (22 KB, 263x261) Image search: [Google]
12361235123.jpg
22 KB, 263x261
>>30643366

So you are saying that you WANT another Islamic military power instead of Neutral military power? Because I can tell you that is exactly what happened to Iran 35 years ago.
>>
>>30643468
>but military coups are not good for a democracy. Erdogan isn't good for democracy either, but this attempt wasn't even made by the secular military.

democracies are shit, have always been shit
>>
>>30649743
Nigga, this was the last stand of the secular Kemalists, after this is kebabtown.
>>
>>30649783

Well it's nice you think that, because doesn't look like Turkey will have even a semi-functioning one for some time.
>>
>>30643422
Turkey is huge supplier of munitions, weapons, ect.. for ISIL in Syria. Fuck turkey
>>
>>30643422
This.

Literally every hardcore anti-Erdogan party was against the coup, only Western orientalists and moron diaspora think it could have ended well.
>>
>>30643620
Bait for the Bait God.
>>
>>30649890
This, unfortunately.
>>
>>30649049
And good thing that it did. Every sensible, democratic, country has a body that enforces democracy.
In most countries it's the supreme court, or the like. Turkey simply went with the more /k/ solution.
>>
>>30649890
>>30651673
>>30651776
>>30652234

So... Turkey Invasion when?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.