[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP-ED ABOUT GUNS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 17patchett-master768.jpg (60 KB, 768x469) Image search: [Google]
17patchett-master768.jpg
60 KB, 768x469
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/17/opinion/sunday/the-guns-of-my-girlhood.html?_r=0

"The right to not get shot takes precedence over the right to bear arms."

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>30649807
It means she thinks guns are going to shoot her, and she's a pussy and they scare her soft liberal sensativities and probably thinks they should all be banned so we can be more like progressive Europe.
>>
>>30649807
Don’t ever believe the old saw about guns not killing people. They do and they will, again and again. Guns shoot children, parents, siblings, lovers, neighbors, co-workers, strangers and friends, in error and in fury. This will happen until we decide it should stop, which would mean getting rid of not only the AK-47s but the pretty little silver .22s as well. All of them. No one ever asks for that, maybe because it feels prudent to not enrage the many people who own guns, but the right to not get shot takes precedence over the right to bear arms.
>>
>>30649807
Say it with me /k/
SHALL
>>
>>30649821
NOT
>>
>>30649821
NOT
>>
>>30649819
hey dickhead, I know more people who lost their lives to alcohol, cigarettes and illegal drugs.
I know no one who has ever lost their life to a gun let alone some one who was shot by one.
go cry else where.
>>
File: GeniusLimits.png (177 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GeniusLimits.png
177 KB, 1366x768
>>30649807
it means she thinks that in a perfect world where she gets the US to disarm, (>implying), not getting shot >imply not getting raped, stabbed, raped, tortured, raped, and raped again to death.
>>
>>>30649829
>>>30649830
PASS.
>>
>>30649830
BE
>>
>It was my sister’s friend Betty Carter’s father who was shot. He was the nicest man. He ran the country market where we all used to hang out after school. Someone came in to rob the store in the middle of the day, and after Mr. Carter handed over the money, the man with the gun walked to the door, then he turned back around, shot him and killed him. Betty was standing there when it happened.

So it was the gun thats responsible, and not the nigger who did it?
What about the lack of the gun in the hand of this guy who meekly handed over his cash & his life?

libs
gonna
lib
>>
>>30649916
INFRINGED
>>
>>30649807
>The right to not get insulted takes precedence over the right to free speech
Anyone want to make some of this bullshit for the other 8 amendments?
>>
>>30649925
>You should just hand over what they want! They won't shoot you if you comply
>>
File: 3510.jpg (44 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
3510.jpg
44 KB, 800x604
>>30649925
That robber was a good boy until he touched that tainted metal, corrupting his mind to follow a life of crime.
>>
>>30649819
Can you imagine the founding fathers saying that?

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>Unless you're really scared, in which case just ban them all :(
>>
/K/ BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
>>30649962
I can vouch for this.

I touched an AR once, and now I work as the junior partner in a financial firm and use all of my earnings to finance white supremacist groups in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>30649946
As in, "my right not to be offended trumps your right to free speech?" Yeah, they're trying that shit too, with a fair degree of success so far.
>>
>>30649946
>The right to be safe from potencial criminals trumps the right to innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>30649979
I own a Mosin, and now I have dreams about the Romanov family telling me to remove minorities. It's that damn gun that's getting to me..
>>
>>30650000
>God quads confirms

California will make it happen
>>
>>30650000
CHECKED
>>
>>30649807
Years ago I came across a website promoting some communist revolution in the USA, and one of the key points was "the right to live in a car-free society".

At least that was just some retard with webspace wasting their own money (for whatever reason, they didn't shove it on geocities), not someone being published in the NYT and getting paid for it.
>>
>>30649807
>"The right to not get shot takes precedence over the right to bear arms."
Constitution doesn't seem to have these views :^)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.