[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 31
File: 1332243023421.jpg (92 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1332243023421.jpg
92 KB, 1680x1050
Disaster - When All Are Sleeping Edition

>first: state scenario

>second: please list;
What are your skills
How much are you carrying
Who is in your group
Where are you going

>third (most important?):
what is your weapon of choice
what are you wearing
are you driving

>fourth and so on:
what supplies do you look for the most
what do you look for in partners

Etc. Etc. The thread is in your hands now /k/?
>>
File: 1451789854756.jpg (798 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451789854756.jpg
798 KB, 1920x1080
>>30641243
bumpy
>>
File: IMG_6544.jpg (317 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6544.jpg
317 KB, 1600x900
>>30641243
>>first: state scenario
Civil unrest
>>second: please list;
>What are your skills
Shooting, decent bushcraft, basic mechanical and electrical knowledge. I'm a pretty well rounded person
>How much are you carrying
B.O.B a lot more if i have time to pack
>Who is in your group
Me, roommate, a few other college buddies that live near by
>Where are you going
3 hours away, family hunting cabin or bugging in since we all live within 500 yards of each other.
>>third (most important?):

>what is your weapon of choice
AR15
>what are you wearing
Cheap PC with lvl 4 plates
>are you driving
Maybe depends on level of unrest
>>fourth and so on:
>what supplies do you look for the most
I got most of what i need, could use some wood or sheet metal to cover widows though.
>what do you look for in partners
Trustworthiness, loyalty, usefulness in that order

pic unrelated
>>
File: Apocalypse (60).jpg (437 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse (60).jpg
437 KB, 1920x1080
>>30641243
Chemical Warfare - fighting terrorism on home-front, chemical warfare on chemical warfare

I'm silent and patient beyond belief when I'm not thinking about it. I'm carrying roughly 60 pounds of sound-reduced supplies so I can move quickly, and quietly, when needed. I will only carry in bags what I don't mind losing. I don't travel with babies or animals, girls will never shave - just their hair to look like men, no allergies and no special medical needs. I'm heading to heavy fluctuating year round climate regions.

I'm wearing a Ghillie Suit, with military undergarment chemical suit and a gas mask on stand-by at all times. I carry a silenced semi-automatic handgun, and bowie knife or handheld woodcutting axe. I don't drive.

I'm looking for any kind of filtration devices or tablets and medical supplies of all kinds.
I look for partners willing to learn as much as they expect to live. Contacts and charisma is always nice as well.
>>
>>30641308
>I got most of what i need, could use some wood or sheet metal to cover widows though
If you're talking about the cabin, use that bushcraft experience to cover windows with something more protective than plywood or sheet metal. Nature is your lumber department and split firewood and railroad stakes will do quite well
>>
File: 1378774675489.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1378774675489.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
Post Apocalyptic Zombies

>second:
Skills include cooking, moral, suicidal courage.
I carry suspended shelter, first aid, and bear pepper spray.
Me and one other guy, we're heading to French Polynesia.

I use a paintball gun, I'm not looking to kill people unless I have to at which point my partner will, I'll distract. Homemade grenades for zombies?
I wear all leather, no homo.
Maybe a dirt bike.

>fourth and so on:
I look for spices and marijuana.
My partner has to get a boner for bloodshed and can go 24-30 hours without sleep or food.
>>
>>30641308
Question One - what is PC and plates?

Two - Let's assume total anarchy, dead leaders and government retreat, communication destruction, no military action. Assuming there are death squad parties scanning entire fields each day - how long would the cabin last? how would you make it last?
>>
>>30641243
Anarchist Dystopia

B.O.B. High-powered, automatic, airsoft rifle, like, Copper and Steel pellet-grade capacity.
I wear all black and only ever move at night, I'm searching for the Rogue State (you know)
I'll ride a fast road bicycle, that's it.
I'm looking for a father figure that can teach me everything like The Count of Monte Cristo.
>>
File: The Food Chain.jpg (18 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
The Food Chain.jpg
18 KB, 640x621
first: state scenario
>Alien Invasion

second: please list;
>No mental activity - telepathy ineffective
>Homemade EMP devices, jammers
>Some random broad
>Tropic Zone

third (most important?):
>LMG - FMJ, bandolier, electric cattle prof (stunning equipment)
>reflective clothing to deflect Alien sensors
>what, space ships? no

fourth and so on:
>batteries and generators
>the science fiction fanfiction writer who speaks other languages
>>
>>30641435

PC is plate carrier, plates are body armor that go into the plate carrier.
>>
>>30641474
Do not commit the crime for which you now serve the sentence.
God said, "Vengeance is mine."
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>Civil Unrest/occupation/apocalypse

>Skills
Botanist
Hunter
Crack Shot
amature engineer

>Carrying
Nigga i'm dug in

>Who is in your group

1 Jew
1 Intensive Care nurse
2 hunters
1 mechanical engineer

>Where are you going
Staying put!

AR-15, after market parts are just too good to not have.

>what are you wearing
cloths

>are you driving
no

Food and chemicals. being able to make gunpowder out of piss or extracting salt from water is very important.

Compatibility and a willingness to share. Right now i am trying to get around 10 people for my group, 5 men and 5 women.

Right now i am trying to turn this old train tunnel into a bunker, i recently lost my job so the project is on hold indefinitely till i get a new one.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>Global Drought
Some astronomical impact leaks exposure to the Earth causing elemental disruption, the oceans have subtracted in size by almost 85%.
Lakes, underground water, condensation, and rainfall doesn't exist. Water is as rare as Captain America's shield. Few scientists have lived to create water in decontaminated, underground societies where only the genetically perfect individuals reside. Those above ground have been forced to move inland, around the remaining 'oceans'. You can only imagine.

>second
scavenging and no principles
sunscreen and aloe, plenty of canned fish and vitamins

>third
Explosives of all kinds, IED, chemical, electric, combustible, fragmentation, stun and smoke
I wear protective gear from the constant sandstorms, goggles and hard sewn, lightweight clothing to protect from heat and exhaustion.
Whatever gets the most mileage out of gas since there's an absolute insane increase in fossil fuels.

>fourth
I'm looking for those things that turn your sweat, piss, and shit into clean food and water. Partner has to be mechanically and technically skilled.
>>
>>30641572
Transport Tunnel? My oh my what is that /x/ material?
Are you stockpiling? I would recommend finding a landscape engineer, someone with the resources and know-how to make sure that shit withstands the tests of time, water damage, and erosion from humidity. Wouldn't disease fester in a place like that?
>>
>>30641435
meh, a cabin is never gonna be some sort of fortress that protect you from attackers no matter how hard you board up windows, it's still a weak struture

a cabins advantage is being out of the way (unless you out your cabin right next to a road) and not being found in the first place
>>
>>30641670
the tunnel is structurally fine, train tracks run over it. there are a few leaks here and there on the top but nothing some extra concrete can't fix.The only thing that REALLY needs to be done is installing a ventilation system to pump oxygen in/rancid air out.

some occult shit happened there in the 80, so i'm sure its perfectly safe. desu they didn't even put a lock on the door so its pretty much not a problem. once my finances get back on track i'm gonna contact the owners about a lease.
>>
File: stomach-churning.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stomach-churning.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>30641243
>Global Flood

Sea levels rise and cover almost 70% of Earth. No definite cause, but yes the ice caps no longer exist. Land around the world roughly the size of Russia.

Fishing, gutting, grilling, acting (whatever).
I'm not carrying anything.
I've got the entire pirate crew and we're heading to Tortuga.

We got mounted machine guns and floating explosives. I wear a pirate bandana for shits n' giggles.
When not plundering for booty, we salvage what we can from coordinates of cities lost underwater.
Taste for the sea, must not be afraid of deep water diving - CPR certified. Harpoon trained.
>>
>>30641728
host a fucking musical festival bruuuh
>>
File: wallhaven-2940.jpg (393 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-2940.jpg
393 KB, 1920x1080
>>30641243

Infertility

>Low sex drive
>ak-47, tactical shotgun,
>Ammunition
>MRE's
>Diesel snow plowing truck, off road tires, spares and spare parts
>Extra gas, bullet proof glass,
>Girl of my dreams
>New Zealand
Looking for explosive impact reduction armor I can weld on the truck because people will get crazy
>>
File: Keep it Classy (24).jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Keep it Classy (24).jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
EMP

>What are your skills
Boy Scout for a while, grew up before cell phones and computers, can take shit apart and put back together pretty well, great leadership skills and can build structures without power tools (if I tried)
Water, clothes, oats, dehydrated fruit and jerky, B.O.B.
>Who is in your group
Some exotic foreigner, male or female, knows the lands
>Where are you going
Wherever the wind takes me, mostly the American Horse Trails

Latest model Henry Repeater, Smith and Wesson .45, and any SMG with little kick.
I'm strapped in the leather overcoat and snake sin boots with an extra sack of woodland ghilie on my Kentucky Thoroughbred

>fourth and so on:
ammo and game
liquor
>>
>>30641243
Not sure

>What are your skills

Self defense instructor, electrical, logistics, psychology, adaptability
Nothing, not going anywhere. Have a small network of like minded people and a family

>Who is in your group
Family, select members from a shooting club we started in the area

>Where are you going
No where

Task dependent

>what are you wearing
Situation dependent

>are you driving
If I have to

Whatever is needed. Ammo.

Specialties. General knowledge. Adaptability. Integrity
>>
>>30641801
Also inna nz, what general area you in so i can shoot ya when the shtf
>>
File: Smart Phone (198).jpg (563 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Smart Phone (198).jpg
563 KB, 1080x1920
>>30641243
>Judgement Day

Good with animals and people, great communication skills
Remington 700 and .357 Magnum with a SHIT TON of incendiary rounds
Light blazer with Hawaiian shirt underneath, newsboy cap, cargo pants that unzip into shorts.
Carrying EMP grenades and equipment

An ex Navy Seal, a couple with a newborn baby, a few kids, an upper-class blonde bimbo, and a male IT-Tech vegetarian Muslim.
We're just looking for camps, trading outposts, checkpoints; and always looking for food, comfier clothes, and new exciting places for the kids to feel like kids and the baby to feel safe and happy.

Partners have to be 100% human, in desperate need, have some skills viable to survival, no cyborg components, and no exhibiting behavior deemed unsafe for the kids or baby. The safety of the group is of the utmost importance. Destroying the Terminator Uprising is second.
>>
>>30641934
Wherever they shot LOTR
>>
File: 1378680981768.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1378680981768.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
>>30641243
>Nuclear Fallout

>GEAR
M16 Assault Rifle or Thompson sub machine gun, High-Performance Chem Suit with gloves boots and gas mask, ear muffs, RAD Meters, CAD Kits, sun and bug lotion, chemical soap and spray with shower, iodine pills, full first aid kit, dog first aid kit, vitamins and oats

>LOCATION
Stay where the fuck I am until leftovers detonate, fallout settles to safe chem suit levels

>TEAM
Doggy with doggy chem suit or carrier. I'll figure something out. Maybe a few others can join if I meet people outside when scavenging.

>GOAL
Main Goal - Locate unused personal fallout shelters. Take by force if necessary.
Gather as many pills, vitamins, and powder mixes as I can. As much rice, honey and beans that I can carry. Mark trails only I will recognize to places with fresh water and supplies I've hidden.
>>
File: 1359299582494.jpg (39 KB, 798x491) Image search: [Google]
1359299582494.jpg
39 KB, 798x491
Islamocalypse, decades of mass migration rising up to seize control (probably France in a few years)

>What are your skills
Computers, guns, photography
A backpack full of useful things, rifle+ammo
>Who is in your group
Family, fellow hunters, some friends
>Where are you going
Nowhere, ideally. I live in a small village that slept through ww2, it's hard to imagine shtf happening here. We have to get cozy and secure a food supply from farmers around here.
>>third (most important?):
Marlin .30-30, assuming legal guns won't be confiscated on the onset of the happening. If so, a percussion black powder rifle.
>what are you wearing
Weather-proof hunting clothes
>are you driving
A moped, uses very little gas and is agile.
>>fourth and so on:
Food (we can hunt). Water isn't a problem around here, but other necessities might be a little harder once stores are empty. Also stuff to barter with, like cigarettes.
Reliability, willingness to remove kebab.
In a total collapse, people I could work together with to provide armed security in exchange for goods.

Generally, I live in probably the last place to be affected by anything major. So while the rest of the world shits itself, I'd crack open a beer and wish I got to remove kebab.
>>
File: Gas Mask (49).jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gas Mask (49).jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_catastrophic_risk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_extinction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doomsday_scenarios

You just need an SVD Dragunov and Kalashnikov, complimented by lots of vodka, a copy of Communist Manifesto, and an axe. Don't forget to wear your bear-fur jacket and bring some ice climbing boots and ice picks. You'll make it to wherever you're going.
>>
>>30641243
>Scenario:
global collapse/ climate catastrophe

>Skills:
lil' bits of scouting and army expierience, good at crafts, ruthless & sneaky

>carrying:
not too much; Poncho, Water, 2 days worth of rations

>party members:
none

>heading towards:
next opportunity to loot and scavenge. mostly just for the sake of staying alive.

>Weapon:
Self-build Girandoni air rifle, Traps, IED's

>Clothes:
Hiking boots, All-weather clothes, nothing fancy

>Goal:
Just enjoying the day-to-day struggle.
>>
>>30642251
Well that's just economics and business 101
Good thinking on you
I recommend getting motor kit and motorizing bicycle. Super dope mode.

Weather proof everything.
>>
>>30641243
>skills
im cute
I shoot good
>Carrying
my bf carrys me
>group
just us
>going
to bed :3c

>weapon of choice
realistically my ar and or ak depending on what ammunition I have on hand
Ideally a galil
>wearing
idk alpenflage or somthing with a skirt
>driving
I drive
>>
File: 1369471945076.png (378 KB, 638x409) Image search: [Google]
1369471945076.png
378 KB, 638x409
>>30642342
Sounds like a plan. Maybe a generator would be useful too. I mean you can survive without electricity but it wouldn't exactly be fun.
>>
File: images.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
>>30642382
Have you ever gambled while high?
>>
>>30642321
What do people typically trade?
>>
File: 1455875003886.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1455875003886.gif
2 MB, 300x222
>>30642316
Overpopulation

>Skill
Neckbeard, no sexual prowess. Pokerface. Can read, and do math, and science.
>Equipment
Hacking hardware and a plane (any travel methods really)
>Party
Trusted followers and fans
>Destination
Uninhabitable lands
>Weapon
Intelligence gathering, blackmail, exposure, bluffing. Nightstick and stun knuckles.
>Clothing
Tight, theft prevention clothing. Preferably Kevlar. Steel toe mountain boots. Chem suit undergarments. Goggles and face-mask.
>Objective
Make uninhabitable lands, habitable, and start a new government and stuff like that movie with Matt Damon. Only invite the rich and sexy.
>>
File: 1332023582951.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1332023582951.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>30642316
Big Rip

>Skill
Enlightened

>Equipment
A cool hand carved wooden staff with naked ladies etched into it

>Party
Me, Myself, and I

>Location
Another dimension

>Weapon
Human Nature

>Clothing
Fine linen

>Objective
Become a God, make half people stop believing in me, other half devoted to me and other versions of me, pit them against each other. Laugh.
>>
>>30641243
>civil unrest
>shooting, tracking, reconnaissance, botany and medicine
>AR, a dark blue hoodie and sweatpants, driving a blue Nissan altima(grey man as fuck)
>I look for ammo, fuel and food during non growing seasons. I look for partners with skills that supplement my own
>>
File: 1407191399232.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1407191399232.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>30642316
Grey-Goo

>Skill
Liberal Arts degree

>Equipment
Paint and an iPhone

>Party
Some people I had class with once

>Location
#A9A9A9
rgb(169,169,169)

>Weapon
My voice

>Clothing
Something grey I guess

>Objective
Don't lose touch with who I am in the end.
>>
File: 1408134210973.jpg (316 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1408134210973.jpg
316 KB, 1280x853
>>30642316
New World Order

AR-15 and camouflage I bought at the local army surplus store. I'll probably not waste ammo on mindless robots of the Order though, they deserve the cheaper ammunition I put in my 9mm.
I'll be driving my used car to the nearest South American or African peninsula bay to live as a recluse in Antarctica, drinking Coca-Cola and eating what the scientists throw away.

Skills include level 100 Pandarian (Horde/Alliance) - 99 combat levels in RS and a few experimental blogs and successful, crowdfunding projects on Reddit. Shuriken expert and intermediate in understanding the Chinese language

>Like I would tell the Illuminati what my real plans are
>>
>>30641243
>Artificial Intelligence Takeover

>What are your skills
Highly logical
some wire cutters and water guns
>Who is in your group
probably end of the world criers
>Where are you going
straight in the history books

Pulling with force and water hoses or water guns
>what are you wearing
probably a one-piece pajama suit or something
>are you driving
If I could hotwire a firetruck?

>fourth and so on:
sledgehammers and magnets
big titties
>>
File: 1452884046920.jpg (12 KB, 200x140) Image search: [Google]
1452884046920.jpg
12 KB, 200x140
>>30641243
>scenario
Global warming/Chemtrails/gay marriage

>Skills:
Lack of morals, biceps

>carrying
Gallon sized Arizona ice tea jug for liquids, hobo style bindle for solids

>group
Catamite assortment

>destination
None: just wandering from place to place following resources

>weapon
SKS, bayo dipped in my own shit to promote infection

>clothes
Begin wearing normal daily clothes, as journey progresses replaced by self made loinclith, ear necklace

>driving?
Probably no as vehicles able to carry Catamite harem are few and get shitty gas milage

>supplies
Gasoline, slav shit
>>
File: 1462488163659.gif (2 MB, 307x316) Image search: [Google]
1462488163659.gif
2 MB, 307x316
>>30641243
OP turns out to be a pretty cool guy

Blending in with the crowd, new folder of reaction pics and webm's (laptop can't hold that much more space)

Doxxing, Loic, and mass media trolling no a monthly basis
white boxers (the ones my parents bought, that I never wear in public)

>fourth and so on:
headphones and sauce
>>
File: 1329110312468.gif (335 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
1329110312468.gif
335 KB, 300x187
>>30641243
False Flag Operations/Crisis Actors

>sills include acting
>carrying phone
>the photographer or news team
>home

>weapon of choice is the other person's intelligence used against them, unwittingly
>wearing the enemy's clothes
>uh uh

>supplies: pic related
>similar interests and likes on facebook
>>
File: 1452930917735.jpg (293 KB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452930917735.jpg
293 KB, 647x1000
>scenario
All Drugs Become Legal/Governments Actually Havn't Been Spying On Innocent Civilians

>skill
denial, reverse logical, pop culture references, imitation, and materialism

>gear
these papers a friend left over here, some bottles of beer

>party
the guys

>location
my place

>weapon
Bongs and One Hitters, keklel

>clothes
#YOLO

>objective
Be unique
>>
File: 1468427915474.png (628 KB, 478x604) Image search: [Google]
1468427915474.png
628 KB, 478x604
>>30641243
>furry invasion
>buttplug
>XL rex
>big dog cock
>>
>>30642981
fuck me, chemtrails and ear-necklaces
>sidewinder
>>
File: wallpaper-137973.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-137973.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
>>30643155
>4chin shuts down
>reddit
>memesters
>famous
>>
File: 1465495515274.gif (2 MB, 431x306) Image search: [Google]
1465495515274.gif
2 MB, 431x306
Moon Landing Was Actually Real/Nuclear Winter Holocaust

>Skills, carrying, group, location
Programming and web design; carrying a raspberry pi (homemade); anonymous official; everywhere

>WOC, apparel, driving
Code (or katana); fedora; monster truck

>supplies, partners
USB cords and drives (i forgot to ask for blank CD-RW+'s for my birthday); >>>/mlp/
>>
File: 1332294596376.jpg (70 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1332294596376.jpg
70 KB, 1600x1200
>>30643312
USA Engineered AIDS/The Holocaust Actually Happened/Lizard Race

Skills
>Adamant

Equipment
>Wikipedia

Party
>Far left, liberal, anarchist

Going where
>nowhere

weapon
>these special sunglasses
clothes
>blast suit
mission
>crack the conspiracies and expose the non-believers
>>
File: 1466804429992.gif (2 MB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1466804429992.gif
2 MB, 180x180
>>30641243

Coup d'etat

What are your skills
>Religious text scholar, dish washing pro
How much are you carrying
>20 pounds of shit your pants
Who is in your group
>I can't spell their names
Where are you going
>straight to hell

what is your weapon of choice
>fear
what are you wearing
>chemical compound vest
are you driving
>i certainly can, not that well

>fourth and so on:
what supplies do you look for the most
>kebabs
what do you look for in partners
>tears

OBJECTIVE?
Make anarchy and civil unrest look like a satirical and farcical political disruption
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.