[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grenade Launchers for home defense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Aquire 37mm underbarrel launcher
>Buy 37mm mortar fireworks
>Attack to home defense gun

Just imagine the next time Jamal tries to take your TV in the middle of the night
>Identify which room melanin enriched male is in
>Light off the mortar firework into that room
>Take cover

You now have a poor man's/hobbyist's flash bang.
The best part is that you don't have to clean blood off the walls, just some singe marks off the walls and furniture

Someone needs to stop me, otherwise I'm going to try this
(pic sorta related)
>>
this sounds like a horrible idea as far as liability goes
>>
Well, let's forget for a minute that you're going to burn your house down.

The firework is not going to incapacitate Jamal. It doesn't have the grunt of an actual flashbang, it won't be so loud it fucks up his inner ear and forces him to fall flat on his face. It will just flash brightly, and because you can look at fireworks without going blind he's not going to be blinded. He might be blinking and a little starry eyed, but he'll still be mostly functional.

You are still going to have to shoot him and deal with the quarts of blood on your floor and smoking bullet holes in your walls, and your dead neighbors.

If you really want the flash part of the flashbang you need magnesium or a flare.

Which brings us back to the original point of YOU'RE GOING TO BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN

Lucky for you, nobody's ever going to break into your house because the rates of such crime are very low in all but the shittiest of slums, so you'll never get the opportunity to earn your very own Darwin
>>
I can tell you from experience having firework mortars blow up at my feet before, that would surprise and concuss the fuck out of someone. Also it would burn your house down
>>
>>30581330
he will however scare the everloving crap out of the guy once the firework explodes in the middle of the room

good luck with your industrial strength fire extinguisher anon
>>
>>30581293
>front mbus
>carry handle
>FUCKING REAR MBUS
>that stock
>all those fucking rails

Oh god, kill me now
>>
File: 37mm.jpg (36 KB, 617x335) Image search: [Google]
37mm.jpg
36 KB, 617x335
>>30581293
>not doing it the right form the start
>>
the only thing I'd consider it for is less-lethal.

>hear bump in the night
>grab gun
>flashlight on target
>oh, it's unarmed drunk
>tell him to leave with a beanbag

even then, pepper spray is a better idea
>>
Couldn't someone use a 37mm flare launcher and make shrapnel ammo for it?
>>
>>30581562
It's illegal but nothing is physically stopping you
>>
As soon as you use those launchers in an antipersonell role your previously legal fireworks round is now considered to be a destructive device. Enjoy prison, say bye to your dog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.