[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving out of The Peoples Republic of Jew York, and am finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462566140527.gif (1019 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1462566140527.gif
1019 KB, 500x373
Moving out of The Peoples Republic of Jew York, and am finally going to be able to buy my first gun:

>Can't buy an AR unless it is totally neutered
>Can't buy a Seiga 12
>Can't buy 30 round mags
>Can't buy a .410 revolver
>Buying a handgun is a major pain in the ass
>Can't carry a handgun with out a mountain of paperwork and sucking the sheriff's dick.
>Can't buy anything fun

What is the point of life, /pol/?

Any ideas of anything fun I can buy in NY?
>>
File: image.png (101 KB, 501x747) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 501x747
>>30472146
>/pol/
You're in the wrong board, /pol/'s that way >>>/pol/
>>
>>30472146
>Can't buy an AR unless it is totally neutered
ACR or SKS
>Can't buy a Seiga 12
Plenty of semi shotguns that are fun and have more capacity than a gimmicky box mag
>Can't buy 30 round mags
:(
>Can't buy a .410 revolver
First of all why and second of all you can mod a .45 LC or even an ACP reloading die to make your own snek loads, Ammo Channel has a decent vid on that
>Buying a handgun is a major pain in the ass
Got ne there but at least you can
>Can't carry a handgun with out a mountain of paperwork and sucking the sheriff's dick.
Depends on where you are but at least you aren't in Jersey that's no issue pretty much
>Can't buy anything fun
I just listed a bunch of fun things you can have.
>>
Wait, so you're moving OUT of NY, but you want to buy a gun IN NY? Is that what you're saying?

>why not just wait till you move
>>
>>30472264
I'm guessing he's saying NYC which is pretty much it's own city state
>>
gun laws in NY have never stopped anyone from doing anything. also I can drive 5 minutes to Gander Mtn. and buy a Judge or similar .410 revolver so I don't know what you're on about there.
>>
>>30472293
Hmm, yeah true. A city state of degeneracy, like Carthage.

>I'm surprised they don't sacrifice children there
>>
>>30472146
>What is the point of life, /pol/

get the fuck out.
>>
>moving out of new york
>but still bound by new york's laws

hwat
>>
Mini 14
>>
>>30472349
He's moving out of NYC but is still in the state of NY
>>
>>30472146
be like me and fill the void with Yugo Mausers and SKS rifles.

you can also be like virtually ever other gun owner in the state and own illegal stuff, as long as you aren't stuck downstate nobody gives a shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.