[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the end of the Second Amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1467727691112.jpg (65 KB, 815x349) Image search: [Google]
1467727691112.jpg
65 KB, 815x349
The FBI is making an announcement regarding Clinton at 11AM ET, 47 minutes from this post

This could make or break our gun rights
>>
Why would this make or break our gun rights?

They're just going to announce that Clinton is freed of all charges.

People will flip out and she won't make it into the White House. And even if she did, no fucking way in hell she'll be able to pass shit. Law-abiding middle-class white gun owners are getting tired of being blamed for gun crime when 99% of it is Trayquandius and JaRothron doing it.
>>
>>30509297
All its going to be is the FBI letting her go.

And then she's going to win

And then it's going to be 8 years of us loosing every right we have while she tries to ruin us about as bad as Germany is
>>
>>30509322

It's a 50/50 she'll make it into the White house, more like 70/30 in my opinion. Trump can't stop painting himself in a bad light and I say this as a Trump voter.

In case you didn't know we have an empty seat on the SCOTUS and within the next 8 years we'll probably have another one.

Even if white gun owners are getting tired of it no one is going to do shit about it. Be honest man, it's fun to make believe but nothing will happen. They'll just pass laws until we're all left with single shot bolt action rifles, effectively neutering 2A
>>
>>30509345
This. She's basically Angela Merkel other than the fact that she's a war hawk.

Here comes another globalist fighting for Kissinger's one world government.
>>
>>30509345
this. If she gets off it will cement her campaign and any dirt Trump has on her will have been officiated by the FBI as false.
>>
>>30509322
Can the investigation be over this quickly? First the Benghazi report being strong armed into closing where no one especially Clinton gets blamed, now this? It's too damn early for this shit, I pray charges and court appointments get made.
>>
>>30509345
>>loosing
>>
>>30509358
Fuck you
>>
>>30509378
>using the double meme green text meme arrows
>>
Which news station is showing the press conference, just c-span or all of them?
>>
>>30509358
>more like 70/30
Do you even listen to what people say about Clinton? The Democratic party is completely divided this election. Most Dems can't even fucking stand Clinton. A lot of Bernouts are planning on writing in Sanders on the ticket, draining away a lot of votes that Clinton desperately needs in swing states. Most Bernie supporters I've met have actually said they would prefer Trump to Clinton.

Trump isn't the one that paints himself in a bad light. The media constantly tries setting him up by focusing on retarded ad hominem shit like "will you disown the KKK support?" and then when he does, they don't report on it so people just assume he never rejected them. So then they try setting him up by getting him to agree with reasonable statements before revealing "YEAH WELL MUSSOLINI SAID THAT YOU BIG FAT FASCIST" even though I guarantee I could find some environmentalist hippie quote from Hitler and have them fall head-over-heels in love with it. Finally, they constantly say shit about how Kim Jong Un or Putin endorses Trump, all the while ignoring Clinton's connections with the Saudi Royal Family and literal warlords in Africa.

The media is a shitshow, and people are finally starting to realize that they just lie to people to help out their friends with big wallets. The people are tired of career politicians lying to them. Trump isn't a politician, he's just a guy who really loves America. That's what America needs, and no matter how much SJWs, Black Lives Matter, the media, and globalists bitch and moan, the fact of the matter is that they represent a VERY vocal minority.
>>
>>30509387
Probably all of them. 99% it's about hildog.

Totally not a coincidence that air force 1 is landing at around the same time at a place where Obama will be giving a speech for Hilary with both of them on stage together.
>>
>>30509399
Trump is a Clinton supporter, and another slimy new yorker.

Republicans are divided on Trump, too.

What a shit show of an election year.
>>
>>30509399
Trump is literally Bruce Wayne.
>>
File: If you would stopp asking.jpg (67 KB, 860x491) Image search: [Google]
If you would stopp asking.jpg
67 KB, 860x491
She's probably paid for any and all evidence against her to disappear or had someone killed over investigating.
>>
>>30509387

http://vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

It'd also on CNN other anons are saying
>>
>>30509410

Pretty sure if she was getting indicted it would have been a prearranged deal and she wouldnt be out making media appearances the same time she's getting grilled by the feds on live TV
>>
>>30509414
>Republicans are divided on Trump, too
Yes, but every single Republican will vote for Trump if it means Clinton won't win, with maybe the exception of rich Cuckservatives.
>>
>>30509399
I've been closely following msm and other sources of information including the 'the board we do not speak of' and I can't make heads or tails of anything anymore, I've been wrong many times this year. Voting trump by the way.

The media pushed reeeeaaalllllyyyy hard for hildog after Orlando though when it was so obvious that Trump should have come out on top.
>>
>>30509438
I guess you're right there.

I'm a still not convinced it's going to be enough to overcome Shillary, or if Trump can even be trusted.
>>
>>30509399
Yeah but you're comparing 95% of Americans with the 1-5% that are enlightened to what's going on around them. 95% of the population is busy doing other shit and completely oblivious to the majority of what's going on. They just turn on the news after they get home from work and rot their brain until bed time.
>>
>>30509438
Except the independents won't vote Trump unless Clinton gets some major shit on her.

THATs the problem.
>>
>>30509423
Thanks M'night-familam.
>>
>>30509444
>Everyone except a few elite are mindless sheeple!

Don't be such a goofball.
>>
>>30509443
Thats a fair point. I view both as a gamble, but if i'm playing Russian roulette i'll take the gun with only one loaded cylinder over the one with five.
>>
File: 1467040660218.jpg (23 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1467040660218.jpg
23 KB, 242x206
>>30509358
>>30509368
Can we get back to basics of republican vs liberal way of arguing what's best for America's next president? Trump and republicans have another idea on how to create jobs than just the classic liberal method of just increasing the minimum wage and diversity hires. Republicans want to improve national security AND keep our liberties untouched. Wants to make an improvement on trade and have us compete again in the global market. For issues Trump has less understanding He'll partner with cabinet members who do know what they're doing, I sincerely don't believe our previous presidents knew how to deal with agriculture and education without their cabinet members. Hillary can still be painted bad as we know it and should be everyone's favorite sound bite, she wants to take away your civil liberties and make us weaker as a whole.
>>
>>30509462
>Hillary can still be painted bad as we know it and should be everyone's favorite sound bite
Which sound bite is that? Just curious.
>>
>>30509443
desu fampai, at this point I just want to see us go down with some fun

Hillary Clinton is like Venom or Ra's al Ghul. Donald Trump is the Joker. At least one of them has a sense of humor.
>>
>>30509462
Both sides want to take away your personal liberties.

Republicans just want to take away different rights than dems.
>>
>>30509460
>>Not even taking Regular Difficulty
>>Not taking the semi for Hard Mode
>>
>>30509445
There are piles and piles of shit on clinton, literally pick one to slog through
>>
They're both lying shitheads with no one's best interest but their own in mind.

Trump doesn't "love America", he loves being in a position of power.
Hillary is a manipulator.

No matter who wins, we lose.
>>
>>30509497
Arguably theres just as much on Trump too.

Anyways, lets see what the FBI does next.
>>
>>30509515
>reporting that you reported a thread in the same thread.

Reported
>>
File: 1466472993119.gif (3 MB, 263x261) Image search: [Google]
1466472993119.gif
3 MB, 263x261
I'm waiting for the happening to happen.

>Implying they aren't letting her off completely
>>
File: 1465153167185.jpg (72 KB, 440x441) Image search: [Google]
1465153167185.jpg
72 KB, 440x441
>>30509345
>>30509322

Since when is /k/ full of defeatists?

We have won in the near past, and will win again. In other news, July set another record for gun background checks.

#WINNING
>>
>>30509512
Trump would be giving up a lot of power and influence as president.
>>
>>30509526
>reporting that you reported a post that reported that he reported the thread
reported
>>
>>30509524
But also arguably, objectively one candidates dirty laundry is clearly more dark, more bloody, has a longer history, and much bigger than the others
>>
>>30509534

"We have concluded our investigation and have found no wrong doing on the part of Ms. Clinton"
>>
>>30509552
Which is why we really need some of that shit to cause an investigation. Which is why we should wait like 15 minutes until after the fbi says their piece.
>>
File: MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg (125 KB, 729x787) Image search: [Google]
MUH FO4FU in cammies.jpg
125 KB, 729x787
>>30509558
You are aware they have literally imprisoned others for less, right?

I cannot believe, with any faith in the FBI at all, that they will allow this to slide.
>>
>>30509566

Do you realize the FBI director was appointed by Obama?
>>
>>30509322
If she is not convicted- like, put in actual handcuffs and incarcerated- there is absolutely no way Hillary doesn't win this election.

Trump would have to wildly outperform Romney with both latinos and women to have a prayer. He has roughly 80% unfavorable polling with both demographics.

Meanwhile, all demographic and electoral math aside, Hillary is comfortably ten points ahead in polling right now.

Barring a full on conviction or a terror attack on the scale of 9/11, Clinton is our next president.
>>
STREAM

>http://vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
>>
>>30509573
Yes but even so, Obama doesn't like Hillary.
I also think Obama might actually keep his promise about all being equal under the law, because I think he is blissfully unaware of his own misdeeds.
>>
>>30509566
I like your optimism. It helps me feel like the world isn't as jaded as I am
>>
>>30509573
You realize that obama fucking hates hillary?

>>30509575
Why would you be talking about polling before any debates, any head to head, or any real campaigning?
>>
>>30509297
>Hillary Clinton has been caught in many scandals and let off the hook for each and every one of them
>Implying this is going to be any different
>Nobody even does anything or say anything
>Hillary Clinton supporters ignore the many scandals she's been in
>No matter how many times we fight this from the inside AKA making petitions, go to court (sorta like the Hollis v Lynch thing) we just get slapped down.

I really fucking hope there is a happening and we can stop living in this "free" government and actually have freedom.
>>
>>30509580
Fuck, all I have is my phone.

Is it streaming anywhere I can watch with my phone?
>>
>>30509590
>You realize that obama fucking hates hillary?

Not as much as he hates America
>>
File: 1418193477505.png (359 KB, 852x1012) Image search: [Google]
1418193477505.png
359 KB, 852x1012
>>30509546
>#WINNING!
>We just lost the machine gun case

Also kill yourself for using a hashtag in /k/
>>
>>30509600
I'd say he's ambivalent to America
He's just a kenyan muslim so he doesn't care either way.
>>
>>30509590
Because it's relevant?

What, do you think Trump is going to become more popular with women and latinos than Mitt Romney in the next four months?
>>
>>30509548
I forgot how every other president cut ties with his power base upon becoming president. I'm sure trump doesnt have any intention of profiting from being POTUS.
>>
>>30509602
Our grassroots support continues to grow, paving the way for future victories.
>>
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553193403001/fbi-director-james-comey-makes-announcement/?#sp=watch-live

LIVE steam
>>
File: 100_1667.jpg (650 KB, 1382x778) Image search: [Google]
100_1667.jpg
650 KB, 1382x778
AHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YES EMAILS CONTAINED TOP SECRET INFORMATION AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT

FUCKIGN WREK'T

AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS
>>
>>30509616
Yes he will be massively more popular than romney
>>
Mobile stream where
>>
>>30509638
I doubt they'll actually punish her though
>>
>>30509640
With women and latinos, of whom 80% of both would currently rather have ants eat their genitals than see him be president?
>>
>>30509602
Wait, we lost Hollis v US Attorney?
>>
>>30509638
I did IT in the US Army. I would have had some General's stars if I discovered he did what Hillary did.
>>
>>30509659
5th circuit ruled against. So Hollis has to appeal up or get a Carte Blanche Review.
>>
God i hope they shreck her.
>>
>>30509322
even though youre a majority on this board, you are a minority in america anon
>>
GOOD GAME.

FBI LETS HER OFF THE HOOK.

ITS OGRE.
>>
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

FBI isn't recommended indictment
>>
>>30509297
We're doomed. They refused to recommend an indictment.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK

WE CANNOT FIND A CASE THAT WOULD SUPPORT BRINGING CHARGES AGAINST HER

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
>>
>>30509685
Seriously?
>>
>>30509410
sounds like she got off then
>>
No recommendation for charges from the FBI.

Fucking BS
>>
GOD DAMN IT FBI
>>
Is it just me or does this sound a lot like the director of the FBI making excuses for Hillary Clinton while making a show of admonishing her? I feel like the end of this is "We know Secretary Clinton feels terrible about all this and understand her behavior was unacceptable. In light of this, we'll be dropping the matter entirely so long as she wrotes us a sincerely worded apology letter."
>>
>>30509685
Dig in boys, the fight continues.
>>
The system is rigged. The fbi are in her pocketbook also.
>>
SHE ALSO BLATANTLY FUCKING LIED TO CONGRESS YOU STUPID SHIT!!!
>>
>>30509699
The fights over man. This is literally the last hope we had.
>>
File: the hillary clinton family.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
the hillary clinton family.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
Yep, just as we thought, she got away scott free, not even a slap on the wrists. I really hope there is a happening and all these cunts get executed.
>>
File: 1400813163386.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1400813163386.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
Oh looks at that, shes getting away clean. I'm so surprised.
>>
>>30509675
I'm all for that. I mean, if I slip with a drill and make a 3rd hole I don't want to be arrested.
>>
KISS YOUR GUNS GOODBYE BOYS

ITS HAPPENING COME NOVEMBER

WE LOST OUR GUNS

SUPREME COURT EMPTY SEAT GOES TO THE LIBERALS
>>
>>30509704
No, it's not, it just gets harder.
Do not give up.
>>
>>30509380
You're upset that he's right
>>
unbelievable. she gets off scott free for illegal behavior and gross negligence, meanwhile CNNs frontpage is more concerned with donald trump using a 'jewish star' on a funny meme pic of hillary
>>
File: 1465351980843.jpg (293 KB, 1016x568) Image search: [Google]
1465351980843.jpg
293 KB, 1016x568
FUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>30509698
Of course. They'd never indict the future president. Especially not when the only alternative is the walking meme man.
>>
Fuck everything.

Now she's going to win the presidency and all of our rights are going to disappear
>>
Wow. Good to know that she will get away without a scratch. If she gets elected, dont be surprised when entire towns dissapear off the map and she will say "lolwut?"
>>
Can the military even legally have a federal criminal as a commander in chief?

The entire thing was about how shitbag clinton was and then it gets smoothed over.

This is treason for her to even think about being president
>>
15 minutes of him explaining how what she did was entirely illegal and then within the last 30 seconds he wraps it up to say "We don't recommend charges"

What in the fuck man
>>
So TLDR it's literally nothing...
For now?
>>
And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me
>>
>>30509727
The FBIs bought out.

Just fucking kill me.
>>
so literally ANYONE else would have been at the very least, facing charges in court, but she gets to walk away? after making up her own rules as a public official, by hiding her public service and behavior on her own private email system, deleting all the benghazi emails, letting the russians and chinese read classified info. etc etc. it really is unbelievable. public officials are supposed to be transparent, not running their own agenda through secret channels
>>
>>30509727
this is what happens every time the clintons are investigated.

evidence of massive and obvious wrong doing.

evidence that lots of effort made into covering their asses.

then they just go "well we see nothing we can prosecute on".
>>
>>30509732
No charges on Shillary. Even though she mishandled classified information.
>>
>>30509732

see here >>30509727
>>
>>30509734
AND I'M PROUD TO STAND UP

NEXT TO YOU
>>
>>30509732
It's not nothing. She won. The best that can happen is a dip in her public opinion. That's it.
>>
>>30509727

Yeah and the meeting between Lynch and ol' Slick Willy a week ago didn't pertain to anything about the case they said.
>>
to be honest, i at least expected someone to take the fall for her, like one of her staffers
>>
>>30509732
Nope. We just lost our last chance.
>>
>>30509744
he just delayed his plane an hour to catch her, and talk about grandchildren anon
>>
There was never hope. Everybody either stands with her, in her pocketbook, or mysteriously dies if they're against her.

Look up arkancide if you're not convinced.
>>
>>30509750
Hardly.
>>
honestly i was 100% sure she would be facing at least a charge of negligence, nevermind all the obstruction and destruction of evidence charges
>>
The only thing left is hopefully the balance tilts away from her after this. But, I dont see it happening. Also, what do hillary supporters have to say about all the shady shit she has done? Or do they not even acknowledge it?
>>
File: 1455166949634.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1455166949634.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>30509750
no.

there is another way.
>>
>>30509753
And his golf game, don't forget about that. ;^)
>>
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges,” Comey said.

>Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges,” Comey said.

THATS NOT YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, THATS A PROSECUTORS DECISION FAGGOT
>>
>>30509546

I'm almost positive 1/3 of /k/ lives in commiefornia.
>>
>>30509757
House of Cards shit right there.
>>
>>30509753

Just a coincidence. Trust me, I was a former president :^)
>>
>>30509759
You honestly think Trump has a chance after this? I never trusted him on guns anyways.

Also how the fuck do the FBI literally have nothing to support pressing charges against her?
>>
So even if the FBI don't recommend action, could someone still attempt to charge her?
>>
>>30509740
AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT, I LOVE THIS LAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>30509736
If she wasn't running for president or if trump wasn't only opponent in the race she'd have been indicted. Donald literally saved her ass with his extremist rhetoric.
>>
>>30509783
> I never trusted him on guns anyways.
A guy who CC's, brought guns to rallies, and goes "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" can't be trusted on guns huh?
>>
>>30509438
No, they won't. There are still millions of cucks in the party who despise that Leftists are pushing their world view onto voters...but will only vote for Conservatives who will do the same thing with their circa 1840s Puritan world view. Ive talked to dozens of people who despite claiming that "Obama ruined America" are gonna vote 3rd party for president or leave it blank because in their rationale" the President doesn't carry real power, and "If Trump isn't Christian he isn't right for me."
>>
Can I be considered a refuge if I run to Canada?
>>
>>30509792
> his extremist rhetoric.
shut the fuck up you goddamn pinko
Not a single thing Trump has EVER said was extreme
>>
>>30509796
>>30509783
It's complicated...
>>
>>30509796
He can be trusted to fuck over anyone he can, go back on his word, and then use his IRL trollface to say "nah, never said that."
>>
>>30509787

lol no. t

he FBI just said they don't recommend charges and coincidentally after the meeting Loretta Lynch (DOJ nigress appointed by Obama) and Bill had, Lynch came forward to say she'll follow the recommendation of the FBI.

Now here we are about a week later and Hillary is on the campaign trail with Obama while the democrat-appointed FBI makes a statement saying they don't recommend charges despite the evidence she handled classified information in a negligible way.
>>
RIP 2nd Ammendment

1788-2016

Shall Not Be Infringed, Was
>>
>>30509787
In theory, yes

The FBI isn't the DOJ or Attorney General. However, in a similar fashion to ATF opinion letters that do not in and of themselves constitute laws... It ends up being that the DOJ will tend to side with "expert" opinion and recommendations

In practicality, no
>>
>>30509808
he said something similar like 2 weeks ago after the Orlando shooting.

He's got no hard line on guns. He'll bend like a reed in the wind.
>>
>>30509796
Nah, never said that
>>
>>30509297
"Didn't intend to" doesn't absolve you from breaking the fucking law. I'm sure a lot of drunk drivers out there "didn't" intend" to kill entire families when they crashed into them either.

Any current member of the US Military regardless of rank would've already been behind bars over this shit.
>>
>>30509833
Didn't Petraeus get crucified over something similar
>>
>>30509805
I mean other than saying we should target the families of combatants and his suggestions that criticism of him will be punished if he is elected.
>>
>>30509727
CORRUPTION.

Or maybe they threatening to murder his family, and he had to let the people know she is a fucking criminal.
>>
Is it possible for civilians to push a people vs case? I know nothing about how those things work.
>>
File: BEST FUCKING GOY OF THE YEAR.jpg (61 KB, 312x412) Image search: [Google]
BEST FUCKING GOY OF THE YEAR.jpg
61 KB, 312x412
Remember when Hillary lied to congress and the American people about her emails not being classified?
>>
>>30509833
Well, the USCMJ is a considerably different standard than civilian justice, to be fair.
>>
>>30509841
>we should target the families of combatants
A: You know we already do this, right?
B: It's common fucking sense as their families are aiding & abetting them

All he ever said was to punish the media when they publish malicious lies.
>>
>>30509805
Maybe if it was still the late 70s or early 80s, sure but times have changed. A whole fucking lot. Building your campaign on "WE'RE GOING TO BE A BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!" may be fine in the early days when you need to attract the racist retards to secure the nomination but keeping that shit going when everyone else dropped out and still don't have any concrete reform and policy plans just reeks of idiocy. Hillary can be as crooked as a fucking soviet sickle, literally pocketing brown envelopes from wallst. and nobody bats an eye because she only needs to say "at least i'm not Trump, right?"
>>
>>30509727
>WHAT HILLARY CLINTON HAS DONE IS ILLEGAL AND INFRINGES ON THE LAWS WE HAVE IN PLACE
>b-but you -k-kno its really not that bad i mean its just some emails and like we know she did it but she didnt because of evidence or something like that i guess you know, k bye! (walks of without answering press questions)

God bless the USA, or I mean, what once was the USA. I love how they don't even have the decency to not do it right FUCKING AFTER INDEPENDENCE DAY, it's really like they are laughing in our faces now, they know what they are doing.
>>
>>30509805
You're an idiot.
>>
>>30509857
...we should go after the media for malicious lies?

Do you have any idea how fucking Nork that sounds?
>>
File: 5044117113_f8f3158032.jpg (46 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
5044117113_f8f3158032.jpg
46 KB, 500x407
>>30509710
>Tfw you turn 21 in late November.
>>
>>30509736

Pretty much anyone else would've legally been raped so bad.
>>
>>30509297
Well, all I can say is..

TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY YEARS! WE HAD A REAL GOOD RUN, BOYS! SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!

Because that's what the truth of the matter is. We are fucked. It's not just guns, it's everything. Clinton is going to win - as much as it pains me to say it. As much as I don't want to believe it.

-Trump can't get unfucked in time
-Trump doesn't have universal (R) support
-Trump isn't going to get the cross-aisle and fencesitter votes he needs

Thus:

-Hildog will carry "just enough" votes to "just barely" make the presidency
-Shillary will appoint between 1 and 4 new USSC justices
-Those Justices will systematically dismember our rights, one at a time, with cases before them. They may not re-visit Heller or MacDonald, but they can interpret new cases to pidgeonhole our rights to "Yes, you can bear arms - but no AR15's, AK's, or high capacity magazines of 10 rounds or more." And "Yes, you can bear arms in public, but businesses have a right to refuse you service, and the Government can keep you out of public places." And "Your RKBA is not unlimited, and in a major disaster, we can confiscate them for the public good."

Look up Operation Northwood. That's the end game. Martial Law.

My best advice at this juncture is to concentrate in a few hard-red states and prepare for a Civil War again in 20'ish years, when this goes too far and the Hard Reds decide they're done. Oh, and chances are, they'll lose, too, because by then, the Military will be intentionally staffed by those loyal to The State (see Obama's purges for a playbook).
>>
File: liberals 9.jpg (434 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
liberals 9.jpg
434 KB, 678x678
>>30509841
>OH NO TRUMP HAS PUBLICY STATED WHAT IS ALREADY PRACTICED! IT'S JUST THAT NOW THAT HE ADMITTED IT, IT HURTS MY FEELINGS!!!

Libtards are fucking cancer and need to be wiped off the face of this planet.
>>
>>30509876
That exists. It's called libel.

However, Trump was suggesting something more sinister than libel suits that would be thrown out by any sensible judge
>>
>>30509876
A year ago I'd agree with you but the amount of blatant untruthfulness in the media lately has caused me to question my core beliefs.
>>
>>30509886
228 years

FTFY
>>
>>30509860
What if Hillary paid Trump to run?
>>
>>30509860
Thats everyone else who are extreme leftists, not Trump being extreme.
You think you can win an election as a republican, by being just another liberal?

>>30509869
Go ahead idiot, tell me what Trump said which is extreme.. Surely you've got some sort of argument or fact or quote?
>>
>>30509879
Yo, look up your state laws. I found out that in TN I could have gotten my carry permit in the works 6 months before I turned 21.
>>
File: 3.3 gorillion dollars.jpg (46 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
3.3 gorillion dollars.jpg
46 KB, 300x286
>>30509901
>>30509886
This, I actually believe our last hope is some sort of mass movement (no I'm not saying war) but maybe in some other way, actually, as I'm typing this, yeah fuck it, war might be our only hope.
>>
what in the FUCK
>>
>>30509916
VA bro here...
>>
>>30509886
Although, I do want to point out the distinct possibility that some Hard Red states might just get ignored. Montana, Utah, Idaho, and so on - or, really, any state that's passed one of those "Super Shall Not Be Infringed" laws that forbid or refuse to cooperate with the Feds on gun things - may just end up completely ignored, shafted on Federal funding, and instead of direct confrontation, they'll just slowly subvert them over a few generations until the youth of the region decide that "rights" are silly and the State is all that matters.

>>30509901
I was counting from the day the Declaration of Independence was signed. The symbol that we wanted freedom (though we'd actively taken up arms for about a year at that point). In reality, I could probably knock off 8 years from that (start of Obama's presidency) and take your date of the Constitution to get 220 years. But, I'd like to be a little idealistic, here.

GIVE ME THIS LITTLE BIT, ANON! I NEED THIS!

Nah, I'm playing. All joking aside, though, we're fucked.
>>
>>30509931
All 3 mutually contradictory things
But lets celebrate and pretend it'll all work out :)
>>
>>30509865
Hillary was just declaring Independence from the laws the govern us normal mortals, anon.

Hardly a surprise.
>>
>>30509907
>Hillary's net worth: 80 million
>Trump's net worth: 4.5 billion
It would be more believable if trump paid hillary to run.
>>
>>30509600
Well played
>>
>>30509946
>Hillary's net worth: 80 million
lolno
>>
From pretty much every poll, hillary has a solid lead over trump.

If this does not hurt her, its over.

Trump may have been the GOPs greatest mistake. The justices alone will make conservatism in general a dying breed.

Oh well, and fuck it. Nobody else seems to care about this country, why the fuck should i? Why fight for something that does not even care?
>>
>>30509886
Rev up those fucking *carbombs boys.
We're in for a shit-show.

*Fiction and Falsehood
>>
>>30509946
clinton foundation has tens of billions

Shes been selling America to foreign actors for decades... 80 million lol
>>
>>30509940
I was counting from the ratification of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
>>
>>30509943
Exactly. It's like I always say - there's one set of rules for US and another set of rules for THEM. Today was just the full confirmation of this fact. There is no Justice. JUST US getting fucked.

I don't know what angers me more. Knowing that my gun and other rights are going to evaporate by the time I'm an old man, or the fact that my D&D/Pathfinder obsessed room mate is just going to want to play video games and ignore this like the blissful sheep that he is. Oh, he's voting Trump in November, but he doesn't really give a fuck about what's going on. He's a manchild. And it's going to take more patience than normal for me to tolerate his blissful detachment.
>>
>>30509358
>next 8 years we'll probably have another one.
another THREE, not one, four total.
>>
File: 1467101058942.jpg (59 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
1467101058942.jpg
59 KB, 560x292
better stock up on ammo and lowers boys, the next 8 years are going to be a fucking mess
>>
>>30509399

Trump is unpopular even with his own party. About half hope he doesn't get the nomination by some voodoo magic, and Gary Johnson is pushing 12% in national polls. Most Johnson voters are disenfranchised Libertarians that vote for Republicans out of convenience.

For the first time Oklahoma is opening up the 2-party system, allowing people to register as Republican, Democrat, Unaffiliated, and Libertarian, even holding their own primaries.

This is the birth of a national Libertarian movement, but also the death knell for the modern Republican party. Republicans are essentially turning into Neo-Fascists, driven by angry Reagan Democrats.

The left will inevitably rally around Clinton, as much as Bernie's supporters hate her, they will be dissuaded from writing in Bernie between now and election day.

The only thing that will save us now is if the Republicans reverse course now, deny Trump the nomination, put an actual (not piece of shit) candidate up, and beat Hillary. Every other potential Republican nominee beats Hillary... except Trump.
>>
>>30509841
We *should* target the families of combatants, that isn't extreme it's just not SJW warfare boo hoo.
>>
>>30509972
>Pathfinder
>manchild

Didn't have to tell me twice
>>
>>30509891
Someone concerned about the first amendment implications of Trump's rhetoric sounds more like a libertarian than a liberal to me. He didn't even mention racism.
>>
>>30509972
Heh, funny thing is he is doing as much as you are.

You live in THE shittest state. At least he seems to be aware enough that bitching on a anon forum is pointless.
>>
>>30509582
>Obama
>Keeping promises
>Pick one
>>
>>30509981
*HA!* Thanks, Anon. I needed a smile.

>>30509989
Nah, he's doing less. At least I managed to persuade two Hilburger voters to vote Trump instead, and I do try to get people to question Hillary's existence (by infiltrating Bernie supporters). It's better than him laying around in his boxers and playing with himself while he plays old Sega games.
>>
>>30509980
It's illegal, it's been considered a shithead move in warfare for centuries, it's not effective strategy against terrorism since civilian casualties drive popular support and recruitment for terrorist organizations.

Are you 14?
>>
>>30509977
Trump got the highest amount of votes in a primary that any candidate ever got
Republican participation in the primary doubled
He won out of a spread of 16 candidates decisively

He's unpopular with neo-cons and other fucking scum who were killing Republicans.

If anything he needs to double down on being extreme right wing.
>>
>>30509980
we'll be sure to write that on your mom's gravestone after the jackboots drag her into the street and shoot her.
>>
>>30509977
>Every other potential Republican nominee beats Hillary... except Trump.

being this delusional
>>
>>30510008
You are the one who sounds like a naive 14 year old

You see these families of terrorists who all knew what was going on still living in the US, often on welfare....
You think thats acceptable? You think thats sane?
>>
Well shit
>>
>>30509954
>>30509964
I used google. I guess I should expect that from search engine that manipulates candidate search results.
>>
>>30510011

He received less than a majority of the vote.

He is *not* a conservative

He has been steadily losing ground with women, minorities, and independents since he became the presumptive nominee, and it's only getting worse.

He won because he tapped into inactive Reagan Democrats (see: literal authoritarians) and won a primary.

The problem with Trump's base is that they don't reflect the values and principals of the United States, and like white blood cells to an infection, the US is slowly killing it.
>>
>>30510003
I do want to point this out, though:

I don't advocate giving up. I'd rather go down fighting for my rights, than just roll over and take it.

>>30509989
Regarding my state residency, though, this was the only place I could go about twelve years ago when I was facing homelessness in Illinois (which, to be fair, isn't much better than CA). I've been stuck here ever since. I'd love to escape, but right now, I have people depending on me - and two of those people are disabled.
>>
>>30510003
>two Hilburger voters to vote Trump instead,
That's literally still nothing. Even if you upped that number to 200,000, it'd still be nothing because Hillary is going to take California.
>>
File: 20160705_110543.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160705_110543.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Anyone else making tendies because the news depressed you?
>>
File: crybaby liberals.jpg (87 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
crybaby liberals.jpg
87 KB, 720x534
>>30509977
The only part I agree on in this post is that republicans are starting to become the minority, and you guy's all know how it ends up for the minority group, we end up becoming "racists" and "bigots" also "radicals" Not that we aren't being called this now, but actually being recognized as some sort of hate group.

>>30510011
Yeah, Trump really has to kick it into gear and somehow get even more votes, maybe becoming ultra right wing might be the thing.
Also if we loose, our only hope besides an uprising may just be people in the future getting tired of leftist's shit and becoming more right leaning. Kek, if you still have the right to vote and all....
>>
>>30510011
>unpopular with neocons
You're a fucking retard who doesn't know what a neocon is.
>>
>>30509370
>Can the investigation be over this quickly? First the Benghazi report being strong armed into closing where no one especially Clinton gets blamed, now this? It's too damn early for this shit, I pray charges and court appointments get made.
>Benghazi
>Eighth Multi-month inquiry and review
>Millions of dollars wasted
>Same results as every previous report
Could you just let it go already?
>>
>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

When are we finally going to recognize that it's time?
>>
>we're going to lose goys
>2A will die by 1000 cuts
>It's over!!!
>muh cynicism
>hurr "lost em in a boatin accident sir"
you disappoint me /k/
>I literally can't stop being a cuck
>>
>>30510046
>He is *not* a conservative
It's 2016 you know, that doesn't work anymore

>The problem with Trump's base is that they don't reflect the values and principals of the United States
And you believe its women & minorities who truly represent the values/principals of America huh

>He has been steadily losing ground
There has been no campaigning against Hillary or for the general election yet, so how could he be gaining or losing ground?
>>
>>30510062
>nasty as fuck kitchen
-1000 good boy points.
>>
>>30510059
It's not nothing. It's an effort.

For that matter, what are you doing? Volunteering to staff Trump rallies? Passing out political literature? Going door-to-door like a Mormon? Or the same thing we're all doing right now - bitching on a Kowloon Comic Book Pegboard?
>>
>>30510075
>maybe becoming ultra right wing might be the thing

Because brown people and women don't vote, right?
>>
>>30509963
Asterisk note applies to word or phrase following it.

The only thing you said was "fiction and falsehood" was the "fucking" part, which is accurate considering you're on 4chan.

But no really though, prepare to get v&.
>>
>>30510086
>It's not nothing. It's an effort.
Friend, welcome to the real world. It actually doesn't matter if you try. No one outside of your friends, family, and other people who give a fuck about your feelings gives a shit if you did your best. Results are what matter.
>>
File: 20160705_111128.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160705_111128.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>30510084
Fuck you I was too drunk last night to clean
>>
>>30509972
The exactly second that Lynch publicly came out and said that she would follow the FBI recommendation after she and Bill Clinton met, you knew that it was fucking over.

I wonder what Lynch got out of Bill and Shillary this time, another advancement in his career to be certain. Whether the FBI was bribed with similar advancements or coerced into stepping in line is my question.

And I feel you. Only maybe 2 of my friends fucking care about this shit. Everyone else either shills for Hillary, or cares about literally nothing other than legalizing marijuana. It disgusts me that people can care so fucking little about the erosion of their 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment rights, and an actual criminal being slated to get into the white house (and them being willing to support that criminal in getting there) simply because "muh raycis trump can't get there."

Not only is there no justice, but this generation of millennials is nothing but brain dead, falsely entitled children who think everything in life should be free and who will vote for whoever offers them the most "free" shit.

Afterall, there is such thing as a free lunch, because 'ayy lmao, da rich ppl will just pay for everything!'
>>
>>30510097
Women are sheep, nothing makes them left wing today other than the fact so many of them are unmarried/brainwashed.

Brown people WILL kill the country, theres no point doing anything if Trump won't be fixing the demographic shift.
>>
File: liberals 5.jpg (406 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
liberals 5.jpg
406 KB, 709x648
>>30510081
>you disappoint me /k/

What else can we do? Our last chances have been stated, the best we can do now is brace for this shirt storm that is leftism. if she does win the best thing she does is just be like Obama and not do anything.
>>
>>30510086
kys shill
>>
>>30509470
Probably the one where she said "sure people died, what difference does it make?"

Or something to that effect.

Here ya go: https://youtu.be/8INIH0JfNA8
>>
>>30510112
>Our last chances have been stated, the best we can do now is brace for this shirt storm that is leftism
>if she does win
>if
THE END IS HERE WE'RE FUCKED
(but only if she wins which she might not)

The doublethink is real
>>
Brazil is endgame, lads.
>>
>>30509358
I think trump is going to win because while the democrats are divided between Hillary and Sanders (and Trump let's be honest), the republicans fucking despise Hillary so much that there's no way that any of them will not vote for trump out of baseline fear of Hillary getting in. Plus I think trump is going to energize a whole bunch of toothless rednecks that have never voted in their lives to vote and that is gonna make a change.

Of course, that's just what I think, we'll have to see.
>>
>>30510119
What am I supposed to be shilling for, exactly?
>>
>>30510082

>It's 2016 you know, that doesn't work anymore

he's literally not, he's for greater government reach and expansion of borderline fascist legislation

>And you believe its women & minorities who truly represent the values/principals of America huh

Considering that women make up 51% of the US population and that minorities are the fastest growing voter base in the US, I think if Republicans don't sway some of them, they're going the way of the dinosaur.

>There has been no campaigning against Hillary or for the general election yet, so how could he be gaining or losing ground?

It's easy for Trump to lose supporters, he just has to speak.

I'm not even a Republican, so I don't give a shit if your party lives or dies, but what I do care about is my rights, and having a group of Neo-Fascists pulling for a far-right strongman vaguely resembles 1933.
>>
>>30510103
You didn't answer my question, you know. Are YOU doing ANYTHING? No? Then stop whining about the fact that I'm at least making an effort, and do something yourself.
>>
>>30510133
>will not vote for trump out of baseline fear of Hillary getting in.
You don't understand politics.

GOP is more scared of Trump than Hil...she's playing the same game as everyone else. Trump is a wildcard though. He's not playing by the same rules and he can literally destroy the party.
>>
>>30510140
>literally Hitler
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30509977
>Trump is unpopular even with his own party.
It's funny because you're acting like Shillary hasn't caused a massive schism in her own party.
>>
>>30510140
>30 cents have been deposited in your account
>>
>>30510140
>cares about his rights
>votes left
Seeing contradictory statements here
>>
>>30509297
FUCK
>>
>>30510112
Do you really need me to tell you? Hillary is a traitor. If you are waiting for them to make the first move you are already too late. It's happening.
>>
>>30509358
Well if that happens, we'll just have to start killing them. That's why we have the 2A, remember?
>>
>>30510145
>You didn't answer my question, you know. Are YOU doing ANYTHING?
Literally doesn't matter if I am or I'm not. I'm not the one trying to claim virtue from my pointless acts.
> No? Then stop whining about the fact that I'm at least making an effort,
See, trying to claim virtue for wasted effort. Also, I'm not "whining". I'm telling you that no one gives a shit about your "efforts", that they are entirely pointless, and it's kinda pathetic that you are building up this narrative of "fighting the good fight" or however you've framed this in your mind. If you want the rest of the world to give a damn, do something effective. Until then, shut your mouth and stop looking for validation online.
>and do something yourself.
I'm open to that criticism the moment I start trying to make my online presence about what I do.
>>
>>30510140
>he's literally not, he's for greater government reach and expansion of borderline fascist legislation

You seem to believe that "conservative" means "classical liberal"
Guess what: It doesn't.

>and that minorities are the fastest growing voter base in the US
This is a deliberate treasonous agenda by politicians who seek to drastically change the demographics of the country.

>Considering that women make up 51% of the US population
White women vote majority republican.

>It's easy for Trump to lose supporters, he just has to speak.
Theres a reason why hillary had very few "debates", where all they did was agree with each other. Theres a reason she doesn't do rallies.

>but what I do care about is my rights
Yea the right to live in a balkanized third world socialist hell hole, I'm looking forward to it.

>and having a group of Neo-Fascists pulling for a far-right strongman vaguely resembles 1933.
Ah ok you are just a troll or some sort of liberal who got linked here, kk
>>
>>30510135
no, you
>>
>>30510140
>what I do care about is my rights
Aaaaand you're voting at the whims of the DNC?
>>
>>30510133

My mother (who voted Trump in the primary) has openly stated she will stay home this election or vote Gary Johnson.

Johnson is pushing 12% in the polls, most of those people Republicans or right-leaning Independents.

As stated before, the left has ample time to rally the Bernie supporters to the Hillary camp, and they will come around, being pissed off in a primary race != voting against your party.

The Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together much better than the Republicans, the fight for the left has pretty much already ended, while there is an open rebellion among Conservatives to unseat Trump.

>>30510163

Okay. replace 1933 with 1922.

"THE AMTRACKS WILL RUN ON TIME!"

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

>>30510168

The difference is, the left has managed to retain a larger number of veteran politicians, eventually the platform will quietly change to encompass these new voters before the next election, the Republicans are in an open civil war.

>>30510177

nice meme

>>30510178

When did I say I voted left? Also, it depends on what rights I wanted, what if I'm a lesbian? I would probably vote left so I could support both women's and gays' rights.

If I like guns I'll vote right. I haven't stated my personal political opinion yet (outside of the fact that I hate Trump, aka in line with ~70% of America), I'm merely stating what I see.
>>
>>30510182
>HEY GUYS LETS TAKE UP ARMS!!
>g-guys where are you

Yeah, not until there is a mass movement, nothing is gonna happen.
>>
>>30510194
stop being edgy
>>
>>30510207

see >>30510208
>When did I say I voted left?
>>
>>30510208
>When did I say I voted left?
Don't worry, you're making it VERY abundantly clear. The fact you're carefully avoiding mentioning your own leanings is a clear giveaway. Go shill somewhere else, CTRfag.
>>
>>30510199
>You seem to believe that "conservative" means "classical liberal"
>Guess what: It doesn't.
Actually, it does. I dunno if you got the memo but the parties flipped, and so did left and right/conservative and liberal over 100 years ago. I can't decide if the best part is that with you stating that, you admit he's not a Republican/doesn't have Republican aims, or that you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>30509959
Because you are an American, anon. We fight the uphill battle because it is what we do. Few may appreciate or thank us for it, but the spirit of resistance is what we as Americans are all about. This country is both my cradle and my grave, how about you?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>30509297
>fbi recommends to not prosecute to DOJ
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE MR. BONES
>>
File: ArmstrongPP.png (487 KB, 972x807) Image search: [Google]
ArmstrongPP.png
487 KB, 972x807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL
GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER
THEIR VOICES WON'T BE HEARD AT ALL
>>
File: 1466481424813.jpg (108 KB, 488x629) Image search: [Google]
1466481424813.jpg
108 KB, 488x629
http://www.c-span.org/video/?412231-1/fbi-director-james-comey-says-criminal-prosecution-appropriate-hillary-clinton-email-case&live=
>152 classified texts
>52 classified emails, 8 TS, 32 sec, 8 conf
>2k "upclassified" confidential-level emails
>no email server archiving because why would you
>"a likelihood that lawyers deleted certain emails in such a way that they would be impossible to be recovered."
>doesn't look intentional, but blatant evidence that they were absolutely careless in their handling of classified info

>7 TS:SAP emails
>niggerwat.webm

>barely anything on the server was properly marked. even if unmarked, all participants knowing it was classified were obligated to protect it.
>security culture of the state department was (is) shit
>no direct evidence of hacking...but purely because the server was not configured in a way to detect such an attack, and because (good) hackers aren't shitcunts
>nigger friends knew she was using personal server
>sent shit while she was in extremely hostile environments

>evidence that mishandling of classified info occurred
>no prosecutor would touch it because it's fucking clinton
>just because clinton got away with it doesn't mean you can do it. we will fuck you if you did the exact same things, under the exact same circumstances.
>we know you can see the game is rigged. fuck you. shut up and take it.

REEEEEE
>>
>>30510213
>stop being edgy
Fuck off guy, it's not remotely edgy. Little faggot's trying to be proud of doing absolutely nothing, trying to make himself seem better than someone else who is also doing literally nothing. Nah, he needs a reality check.
>>
>>30510208
Gary Johnson is an open borders left winger, you think Trump won't make that clear?
You think Republicans are going to vote for an amnesty supporting leftist who will take their guns?

>The Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together much better than the Republicans
You're insane, the republicans are merely purging a number of people who are outting themselves as long time traitors, by supporting Hillary.
Meanwhile like 40% of the democrat voter base are angry socialists that hate Hillary
>>
>>30510209
There is a mass movement though, you're just not looking hard enough. Stop making excuses.
>>
>people in here, on /k/, actually advocating not voting for the only other viable alternative to a stroke-prone lunatic who has gone so far as to say she wants to ban handguns
This fucking thread, we really have been infiltrated
>>
>>30510229
Spirit of Resistance.
>"HOW DARE YOU OFFER ME SUPER SIZE FRIES! IM WATCHING MY WEIGHT AT A HEALTHY 300 POUNDS."
>>
>>30510208
>Johnson is pushing 12% in the polls,
Johnson is running with a rabid anti-gunner and wants to make our borders Germany-tier. Fuck off.
>>
>>30509681
Nice try tyrone, you're still 12% going on 10%
>>
>>30510244
Of course we're infiltrated. We're the biggest threat.
>>
>>30510208
>Democrats have managed to hold their coalition together
Ahahahaha, are you fucking joking?
>>
>>30510235
Welcome to "Executive Privileged."

If the boss can't get what they want, they go around IT.
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/the-ambassador-who-worked-from-nairobi-bathroom-to-avoid-state-dept-it/
>>
>>30510208
I'm honestly confused by why you'd even come to this board. You dodge when asked where you stand politically claiming you are only stating what you see, and yet you parrot talking points like a MSM sock puppet. Anyone could reasonably make the connection you don't support the 2nd Amendment. Why even hide it?
>>
>>30510269
>I'm honestly confused by why you'd even come to this board
http://correctrecord.org/about/
>>
File: 20160705_112256.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160705_112256.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>30510084
Also fuck you I'm not going to share them with you now
>>
>>30510208
If homosexuals think hopping into the retardation that is modern marriage is more important than their right to self defense, they need some perspective.
>>
File: polwasrightagain.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
polwasrightagain.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>30510278
What the fuck... It's real...
>>
>>30510226

Joke's on you, I'm a classical liberal, supported Rand in the primary.

also this guy is right >>30510227

Conservatism holds up the constitution (or is supposed to) and is supposed to be about small government and "the little guy."

The most depressing thing about this election is that I'm seeing the rise of new-age fascism, that somehow an American Putin will make things okay.

I love the Constitution and the values it espouses, personal liberty should be the most sacred value upheld by any government, and right now there are basically no candidates supporting that idea.

It's one brand of intervention or another. Trump's being the worst.

I'm done with this conversation now.

>somehow mentioning he likes guns a couple times forgives the fact that his campaign manager has supported right wing dictators, Maoist rebels, kleptocrats, and Putin's sockpuppets.

>>30510269

>classical liberal

I don't have a horse in this race. You're all more or less wrong, and unfortunately regardless who you vote for, some of our rights will be taken.

I may not be gay, but when they have their rights taken it pains me, same with minorities, women, and everyone else.

>first they came for the Communists...

The fact that it's okay to restrict *any* rights is disgusting and morally reprehensible, and completely un-American.
>>
>>30509445
He's up 10 to 15 points among independents in every major poll.
>>
>>30510295
>I'm a classical liberal, supported Rand in the primary.
I knew I smelled smug sense of superiority and cognitive dissonance.
>>
The sheer amount of people that Bill and Hillary Clinton have corrupted in the past 30 years mean that the corrupt, Clinton aligned sect in the government has become too-big-to-fail. Comey and the FBI can't do anything, the Clintons have compromised so much of the system that they cannot be removed without destroying the entire government. There's no scandal big enough to outweigh the cost involved in bringing them down.

They're going to rig the election, /pol/ - they can and they will, and they need to expand their power to keep everything running. They're going to remove honest politicians and civil servants and replace them with ambitious, unscrupulous lackeys who are bonded by mutual guilt to the Clinton machine.

Your country as you know it ended today. They're going to allow the Saudis to do whatever they please, they're going to allow Wall St to fuck you out of everything, they're going to dismantle the democratic process invisibly, and they're going to corrupt everything, permanently in ways you can't even begin to imagine.

And it will be done with thunderous applause, Facebook, and the technology companies that have already been sucked into the growing morass of corruption will make sure of it. By 2017 we won't be heard on social media, we'll be digital exiles, they'll make sure to unpack our ideology and filter it completely out of the zeitgeist.

This is the end. The probability tree lost many branches that were leading towards peaceful restoration today - there's only a few possibilities left for the future of the US, and today they all involve some form of civil war.
>>
>>30510295
>I supported Rand
I'm afraid you're the joke, buddy
>>
>>30510302

Who's being more smug here? I'm merely sating my opinion, where you're attacking me personally and stating that my opinion is somehow wrong, and you're better because you'd actually actively eliminate the rights of others.

>>30510319

I don't know, I think Americans are the joke, we put 2 pathological liars with egos the size of Texas up against each other for president. Thank God for Brexit, because it's helping keep the heat off of us fucktards.
>>
>>30509415
We are going to build a wall, and Apokolips is going to pay for it!
>>
>>30510342
Retard or not, what rights has trump campaigned on eliminating?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.