[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Bless The Gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1241234.jpg (19 KB, 400x198) Image search: [Google]
1241234.jpg
19 KB, 400x198
/k/ God has taken form in your most favorite firearm. To show your devotion to God you want to start a church. What is your God's:

>Name.
>Ultimate Goal For Man.
>Lords Prayer.
>What would a typical passage of the holy book or sermon be like?
>>
>>30394813
Glock
Efficiency, reliability, and light weight
huurah in gunny's voice
hot young nuns talking about iso stance
>>
>>30394813

not at all related to your thread, but I want to invent a religion to make the military/life more fun.

I plan on calling it Garandism, its followers Garandians. We prescribe that the only approved battle rifle for military use is the M1 Garand. All sidearms and machine guns used by Garandians must have been designed by the Prophet, John Moses Browning. We shall teach that the only glory in death, is one brought about by battle, and if one of us were to be sentenced to death, we must be killed by firing squad, and a death by firing squad must be granted upon request for any prison sentence greater than 10 years.
>>
>>30394813
UZI
Kill everyone with so much bullets
Blessed be thine holy bullets
Some will try to oppress you, you must shoot them many times, if they still come you shoot more
>>
>FAMAS
>For all to do some damage
>"Paintballa"
>I am become clip, some damager of worlds
>>
File: 1445874190939.jpg (76 KB, 1278x510) Image search: [Google]
1445874190939.jpg
76 KB, 1278x510
>>30394813
Carcano
live simply, and always hit your goals
EETSA ME A CARCANO
"and ye did the lords light entereth his brain, back and to the left, back... and to the left"
>>
>>30396615
>gunny
>glock

i have to call bullshit.
>>
File: handorgasm.jpg (119 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
handorgasm.jpg
119 KB, 800x460
>>30394813
>the eternal wheel
>make every shot count
>literature from frank herbert
>"never drink downstream from the herd"
>>
>>30397720
"Wrists are temporary, Glory is eternal."
>>
>>30397835
fucking. yes.
>>
>>30397653
>clip
>>
>>30397700
Dude, he's a spokesman.
>>
Church of the 1911.

There is only one God and John Moss Browning is his prophet.

1. GENERAL.—a. The automatic pistols, caliber .45, M1911 and M1911A1, are recoil-operated, magazine-fed, self-loading hand weapons (figs. 1 and 2).

"Brothers and sisters, let us turn away from the false idolatry that is plastic pistols. Seek not the fruit of sin that is composite frames nor be seduced by deviant heresies the followers of Gaston Glock would have you believe. Turn away from the mortal peril of metric calibers. For did not the Prophet Browning have revealed to him not only the conce of the pistol slide but the perfection that is the 45ACP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.