[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey all. Anyone here prior service/attended SFAS/Ranger School?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ranger image.jpg (109 KB, 590x433) Image search: [Google]
ranger image.jpg
109 KB, 590x433
Hey all.

Anyone here prior service/attended SFAS/Ranger School? I start Ranger School 1FEB and am looking for any recommendations to the packing list or any useful tips, whatever they may be! Thanks
>>
tampons
>>
>>27925865
Anonymous 11/18/15(Wed)22:57:36 No.27926231 ▶
>>27925865 (OP)
Lots and lots of gum. If I remember correctly they have a limit. I bought the dessert flavored shit because people would always trade for it. Bring extra headlamp(s). Staedler map markers come in a jumbo pack that is permanently sold out in every town located near a post. Order it online if you want one. A tiny tube of shoe goo (IN A PLASTIC BAG) is gonna be pretty clutch by the time you get to mountains.

Stay awake, help people out, and DON'T QUIT.

After you graduate, head over to RSLC, find sergeant Cherry and tell him a little birdy sent you to say hi.

Good luck.
>>
>>27925967
Yup, don't bring maxipads. They tend to fall out during rucks.
>>
>>27925865
A good headlamp with red and white light
Foot Powder
Extra Batteries
The best thing to bring is excellent physical fitness and endurance, so that you can push for longer

I'd say summon Ricky, but I wonder if he gets tired of these threads
>>
>>27926278
Probly out juicing/eating live babries/squatting tires right now.
>>
>>27926278
>I'd say summon Ricky, but I wonder if he gets tired of these threads

Yeah, not to mention the fact that he probably attended school over a decade ago.
>>
>>27926291
True, and it sounds like OP isn't in the 75th or he'd have better people to ask than us

>>27926287
>eating live babies
>implying he cares the age of the humans he eats
>>
>so easy that females from West Point can do it
>>
>>27926352
West Point is no joke
also, despite the press reports, accommodations were made to the female class.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.