[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The AR-15 is lighter, cheaper, has more/better accessory options,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: DSCN3288[1].jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3288[1].jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
The AR-15 is lighter, cheaper, has more/better accessory options, and has lighter and cheaper ammo

FAL is sexy as fuck. Convince me to buy a FAL. I only plan to buy one rifle to go with my mossman, because I personally don't feel like I personally have a need for multiple rifles when the happening will never happen and I just want something for shooting paper.
>>
File: 1447104169536.jpg (71 KB, 639x618) Image search: [Google]
1447104169536.jpg
71 KB, 639x618
>>27903951
You'll end up getting both, eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (855 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855 KB, 2448x2448
>>27903951
>convince me to buy an FAL
>the FAL is sexy as fuck

You just convinced yourself and you didn't even know it. I bought an AR first cause I knew it was more practical but eventually bought the FAL a couple years down the line.

The FAL is a lot more fun to shoot, fondle, and look at. The AR would be better for a happening that will never happen, less recoil, and ammo, mags and accessories are more common and cheaper. Yadayadayada you know all the reasons that an AR is better but I think if you come to the understanding that you will only have one rifle, S will never HTF(and if it does a FAL would still work), and you can appropriate all of your funds towards FAL mags and .308 instead of grip-pods and shit like that, you will decide the
F
A
L
>>
>>27903951
FALs are too inaccurate since the operating system is slav in origin.
>>
>>27903962
Exactly this
Get which ever one excites you more and is more useful to you in the immediate
Get the other next month. You know the rule
>If you know how many guns you have...
>>
>>27904065
>... you might be a redneck!(tm)
>>
>>27904064
We've got a dipshit in the house. come now dipshit whats your name?
>>
>>27903951
>sexy as fuck
>more bullet per bullet
>right arm of the free world
>adjustable short stroke
vs
>can look good if you spend a fuckton
>less bullet per bullet
>vietnam i guess
>shits where you eats
>>
>>27903951
The AR15 is the Civic/ Corolla of the gun world. Everyone has one. They do what they do well. They serve their purpose. They don't stand out and have lost major cool factor. The FAL would be a sweet classic Cadillac you bring out every once in awhile to cruise the boulevard. People turn their heads, wowde stunned. Saying, Golly, gee wiz, wut is that thing? Then the concussion of the 7.62 sends a pulse wave and rattles their inerds and bow down *Sorry I know pic isn't Cadillac*
>>
>>27904100
From wikipedia:
>The FAL operates by means of a gas-operated action very similar to that of the Russian SVT-40

BTFO
>>
File: can'tunderstand.png (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
can'tunderstand.png
10 KB, 250x250
>>27903951
>A2 build
>pencil barrel
>>
>>27904387
What's with you and posting Undertale images?
>>
>>27903951
Do it, fuck this ridiculous noise that is the "MUH PRACTICALITY MUH SHEET HEET DUH FAHN"

I barely shoot my ar since its boring as fuck. Just keep in mind .308 isn't cheap
>>
>>27904467
>Just keep in mind .308 isn't cheap
my biggest concern.

Granted, worst case I could buy a PCC or .22 too.
>>
>>27904440
A combination of
1) I like it
2) I lost about three years worth of saved images about a month back due to a power surge
3) It has a good track record of pissing off the more autistic /k/ommandos

Also holy fuck, that carbine is also triggering.
>>
>>27904496
>Losing data to power surges

Do you even surge protector bro?

Everything in my house is jammed into a UPS.
>>
>>27904521
Just moved and didn't have any on hand when I setup, got lazy and never got around to using it after getting some. Paid the price. Lost a lot of essays, movies, and games too.
>>
>>27903951
>the happening will never happen
Not with that attitude it won't!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.