[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me pick new funs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I recently picked up my first pistol based off of recommendations I got from /k/ommandos and I'm in love, pic related.

In honor of the gun grabbers getting btfo I want to get new funs but im not sure what to get, the biggest issue is budget.

I'm most interested in a:
Mosin
sks
AR
AK

Also post pics of your very first funs.
>>
whats your budget? a makrov might be a fiscally good buy. neat pistol with some history and you already shoot 9mak.
mosin is still affordable but many will call it out as overpriced, considering its doubled in price over the last year or so.
if you like the sks, its a good rifle. just buy ammo, no need for mags.
its a buyers market for AR parts if you want to assemble your own. as election time draws nearer, some parts will be harder to find. accurate and handy rifle. you can assemble a barebones one for around $500, give or take $50.
Aks are out of your price bracket im thinking. $650 is about the minimum for an Ak pattern rifle right now.
>>
Have you replaced the trigger spring yet?
>>
>>30349734
That's the first thing on my list to buy with my next paycheck. The DA pull is meme worthy
>>
File: 20130926_172333.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130926_172333.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>30350432
I thought I was buying a makarov when I got my p64

I got it in the car and tried pulling the DA after taking the ziptie off it and thought it was broken.

Here is my first gun, a mini14.

I fucked that one up.
>>
>tfw p64 safety cracked down center
>tfw no spare safety anywhere
>>
>>30350686
The 28 pound double action pull is your safety
>>
>>30350703
Safety retains the firing pin and spring as well
>>
>>30350714
Sell it at a gun buyback and buy another.
>>
>>30350743
>gun buyback
>my area
Pick 1
>>
>>30349526
Good info, my budget is around 4 or 5 hundred which is why I might go with the overpriced nugget
>>
>>30351014
$400 or $500 on a mosin fucking nagant.. Wow.

You should spend 4 or 5 hundred on a Ruger 10/22 instead. That would be money better spent.
>>
>>30351014
Try a yugo m48 nicer quality around the same price
>>
>>30352061

I didn't mean that I was going to spend that much on one, just that they are well within my budget.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.