[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to buy a glawk. I've shot gen 3 couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1465076690854.jpg (44 KB, 654x560) Image search: [Google]
1465076690854.jpg
44 KB, 654x560
I'm about to buy a glawk.

I've shot gen 3 couple of times, seems to be okay. Every owner of gen 3 i've met says gen 4 sucks while they do no got into details.

Why, what's wrong with gen 4 of glocks?
>>
>>30342669

When the gen4's first came out they had some brass to face problems which were fixed with a slightly different extractor. Allegedly some people had jamming problems with early gen4's as well.

diehard gen3 fans will say the trigger in gen4 sucks and that the double spring system is unnecessary. The double spring is totally unnecessary but I feel it does lessen felt recoil.

Basically comes down to what grip texture and what trigger you like better, I personally think the gen4 trigger is crisper. I've had 4 gen4 glocks, none have had any issues.
>>
>>30342751

Gen 4 is also a lil thinner in the handle. I myself have small hands, the g3s feels to big, while g4s fit perfect.
>>
>>30342777
Fuck off manlet
>>
>>30342669
I've shot both and the only difference I have noticed is the gen4 is significantly smoother and WAY less snappy.
The people who don't like them read the reviews about the glock17 9mm when it was on it's first production and they had a few stovepippu issues because they used the same spring for the 40 and 45 too. They updated the spring, and I just bought one a few weeks ago, would never disgrace myself by buying a gen3.
>my friend, was jelly
>>
>>30343665

>gen3 glocks are a disgrace

gen4 vs gen3 is literally preference based, fanboy faggot. in fact, most of the operator types that use glocks, and all the gucci glock customization companies like agency use gen3's
>>
>>30343709
>all the gucci glock customization companies like agency use gen3's
Just wait until it's legal to sell gen 4s in cuck states, they'll switch.
I don't even feel like it's preference based, the gen4 feels so much better there's just no comparison.
>>
File: 1464289472332.png (533 KB, 1189x896) Image search: [Google]
1464289472332.png
533 KB, 1189x896
>>30343721

>i dont believe its preference based

>i know this based on my preference

I dont even own gen3 glocks but you are fucking retarded
>>
>>30343749
>I don't even own gen3 glocks
Then you wouldn't know, would you?
>>
File: cb3.jpg (7 KB, 200x271) Image search: [Google]
cb3.jpg
7 KB, 200x271
>>30343776

>if you dont own it, surely youve never shot them before, because nobody on 4chan has friends or relatives they shoot with, or worked anywhere with issued weapons
>>
>>30343822
Holding=/=owning
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.