[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ in 1900
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16
File: 1465619740365.jpg (17 KB, 397x205) Image search: [Google]
1465619740365.jpg
17 KB, 397x205
I say

Those Germans are being quite uppity

I say we have a little war to teach those barbarians some manners.
>>
The author of this game is quite the homosexual
Someone should conduct tests on whether this fellow has a defect in his cranium
>>
>>30235523
I concur with this gentleman.
>>
>>30235373
Around anarchists: a lynching's sorely missed!

Mark my words, gentlemen, they are getting bolder by the day; they are coming from all corners of Europe - Silesia, White Russia, Italy - to foul this American nation with ultramontanism and Popery. The day will come, gentlemen, when one has the good sense to strike down, yes, even our President, in the name of the chaos and disorder to which they pledge allegiance.

The Army, meanwhile, has had no new arms since we took the Philippines in '98; the Navy is McKinley's baby, and she gets the freshest peaches first. Well, I would like to tell the President, God save his soul and protect him from the anarchist threat - but his fine Navy shall be of no use, gentlemen, when the Mexicans and the Huns join arms to decide they should rather like California back!

Jos. Whilby.
>>
File: Fn1900.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fn1900.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
This 4th post is dedicated to Mr. Browning and his model 1900, surely the finest sidearm he shall ever design
>>
File: Ethiopia Adowa.jpg (450 KB, 1509x1132) Image search: [Google]
Ethiopia Adowa.jpg
450 KB, 1509x1132
>Italians still sore over losing to our glorious kingdom

I bet they'll never try that again!
>>
>>30235531
Quite quite.
I say, as a fellow gentleman, shall we engage in a bout of fisticuffs with the author?
Or...perhaps with ourselves, as a friendly joust of course
>>
>>30235606
Sir, your talk of the anarchist threat is little more than nonsensical drivel. I must demand you return to the gentlemen discussing politics over there if you wish to continue this outburst.
>>
>>30235655
I have fooled you, sir, I got Pig Iron, I have actually come from the group of international dignitaries at the table yonder.

Excuse me while I obtain a signature from the delegate from Palau.
>>
>>30235373
Good morning gentlemen. As one of you "uppitiy" I say: we are not oly well prepared for you arrogant brits, but in fact YOU are the ones that act like mad dogs.

But then agaim: since your King and our cousins are not only friends but family, I say we shall look towards China: their little boxer movement is an menace to every westerner there.

>>30235624
I met Mr Browning last year in Belgium. He's a genius and a very well educated man - although he comes from America.
>>
>>30235642
While I'm sure I could best you in a round of fisticuffs, I must prefer the former option.
After all, we cannot allow such drivel as he spew to become rampant! It could lead to the destruction of all we hold dear!
>>
>>30235676
>>30235676
I must excuse myself for my bad grammar. But we had dinner with the french ambassador last night and he had a collection of quite delicious wines.
>>
File: 792550-hhzwilhelm2.jpg (38 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
792550-hhzwilhelm2.jpg
38 KB, 457x640
>>30235373
Though I am a Hebrew, sorely disliked by some dissident and divisive persons within the Deutsche people, I would gladly serve my kaiser in giving those Frenchmen, such as OP, a good thrashing. Only fourteen more years till my eldest son may enlist in the Kaisers army.

Deutschland Uber Alles!
>>
>>30235700
I've heard the French to be such brave and courageous soldiers, would you hold that to be true?
>>
>>30235707
I never understood why so many of my fellow Deutschmen are having troubles with you sons of Abraham. Have you ever been to Deutsch southwest my friend? I spemt wonderful times there hunting with my trusty Mauser rifle
>>
>>30235715
Well old friend, I fought them 1870/71 and although they sure have some brave men amongst their lines, the french in general lack the aggressive spirit for a real warrior
>>
This is an urgent message from the Korean People: Fuck the Japanese
>>
>>30235741
I see. Tell me, are they still in such a fury as they were when that war ended?
>>
I challenge you to name a greater man of his word

>Advice? You cannot
>>
>>30235741
I have heard from my cousin, attending a french officers war academe, that several high ranking generals are at the present formulating a philosophy of aggressive attack, based on the fighting spirit or "cran" of the french infantrymen. The Germans ought to beware such an offensive, for there is surely no way to stop endless waves of men who are brave enough to advance into enemy fire.
>>
File: Mosin_nagant_m9130_from_cia.jpg (24 KB, 1200x377) Image search: [Google]
Mosin_nagant_m9130_from_cia.jpg
24 KB, 1200x377
These pieces of shit are barely 9 years old and they're ALREADY starting to show their age! Who wants to bet they wont even see a decade of service?
>>
Hey Russia, why aren't you fucking with the Japanese more? They're a bunch of soft cunts that could use a little bit more civilizing and bureaucratizing. Go rek those yellow faggots.
>>
File: fw42-1.gif (31 KB, 456x246) Image search: [Google]
fw42-1.gif
31 KB, 456x246
Have you guys seen the aircraft designs coming from Germany lately? Weimar science is ridiculous.
>>
>>30235741
Say that to my face, not via correspondence. French elan is unmatched, our bayonets are the longest, and our trousers are the brightest!
>>
>>30235786
I, personally, think the Tzar's ruling days are numbered. His people are starving, for God's sake!
As for that rifle, I can't fathom why he would make his own instead of obtaining a Mauser or Enfield action for his Army!
>>
>>30235786
Military armaments advance in sophistication all the time, my friend. I doubt they will see long service, especially since they are used by the Russian Empire. I fear for the safety of all Europe should that vast territory ever reach the same level of industrial capacity per person as Great Britain, Germany or even Italy. Soon, if the Tsar is wise, he will implement reforms to bring about an industrial blooming in his dominions, and from that will come the many products that industry makes, among them an armament superior to that little rifle of yours.
>>
File: 1438transcoil--stane8w.jpg (399 KB, 800x727) Image search: [Google]
1438transcoil--stane8w.jpg
399 KB, 800x727
Gentlemen, the Kaiserreich has created yet another automatic wonder. Let us speculate on it's mechanisms.
>>
>>30235786
Knowing the czar's penchant for the finer things in life, they won't be able to afford anything better for quite some time
>>
File: webley-fosbery_revolver.jpg (38 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
webley-fosbery_revolver.jpg
38 KB, 450x295
>>30235624
What a dreadful American monstrosity!
But never fear! There shall soon be produced the most elegant and efficient of sidearms to be worn throughout this twentieth century!
>>
>>30235796
Bah, more tomfoolery. An aeroplane like that would never get off the ground, It's much too bulky.
>>
>>30235818
>mandatory smokeless powder
into the bin it goes
>>
>>30235845
But no aeroplane has gotten off the ground!
Heavier-than-air flying machines will never work, mark my words!
>>
File: 1411357302132.jpg (960 KB, 1026x1502) Image search: [Google]
1411357302132.jpg
960 KB, 1026x1502
>>30235814
>I, personally, think the Tzar's ruling days are numbered
>>30235815
>I fear for the safety of all Europe should that vast territory ever reach the same level of industrial capacity per person as Great Britain, Germany or even Italy

Please, Russ was a backwards feudal state before God molded Adam from clay. next you will be prophesying that the Marxist Movement will gain traction

>>30235818
Teutonic Thule-Mysticism, without a doubt
>>
>>30235796
Aircraft, how preposterous
>>
File: 1436208767059.jpg (732 KB, 1773x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436208767059.jpg
732 KB, 1773x1482
>>30235845
>>30235852
>The is one weird trick for air-travel that the Englishmen DON'T want you to know!
>>
>>30235373
>he thinks the U.S., filled with immigrated krauts and descendants of krauts, harbored any ill will towards Germany prior to tangible involvement brought on by things related to the allocation and creation of israel
>>
>>30235864
Heavier than air, you dolt!
I was well aware of airships, but, for the record, It was not the English who invented them. It was a fellow by the name of Zeppelin. Count something-or-other Zeppelin.
>>
File: landscape6.jpg (117 KB, 954x642) Image search: [Google]
landscape6.jpg
117 KB, 954x642
Hello fellow Freemarksmen, I visited Braunau am Inn a few days back and bought a postcard from a strapping young lad. We spoke at lengths and he mentioned his dream of attending an art academy. I told him, "With this kind of work, your admission is nigh-on-certain! And if painting doesn't work out, you could always try your hand at politics!"
>>
>>30235818
It is very clearly Germanic Wizardry of the highest degree.
>>
File: 15828282_1.jpg (28 KB, 1200x250) Image search: [Google]
15828282_1.jpg
28 KB, 1200x250
I do believe the Naval Ordinance Board are imbeciles, these rifles are far superior to all others available, simply an updated model would have correct the minor issues, and the Army should abandoned those crude nordic rifles for these as well.
>>
I say, the battleship and it's increasingly heavy secondary armament is as good as warship design will ever get. That Fisher upstart doesn't know what he's talking about with his radical ideas of "all big gun armament" and "steam turbines". It's simply preposterous.

It's almost as silly as believing the navy of Japan could hope to hold a candle to their Imperial Russian counterparts.
>>
I fought against those stubborn Boers in the year of 1898, and I do agree that we need a replacement for our MLE's. .303 is a poor design and will not see use past 1915, if I shall say.
>>
>>30236129
Nonsense, the Magazine Lee–Enfield and the 7.7×56mmR cartridge it fires are as good as it gets!
>>
>>30235796
a flying machine with ceiling fans and a board nailed across it?
the idea that this will fly is as foolsih as to imagine a battleship on land!
>>
File: nicky and willly.jpg (16 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
nicky and willly.jpg
16 KB, 400x259
see pictures like the one i have attached give me great hope for Europe! Two great leaders being friendly and sociable despite being from separate nations!
God bless both Nicholas and William may the next century be prosperous and peaceful for all men!
>>
>>30236157
You sir are a prime candidate for a lobotomy.
>>
>>30235786
Hm! Watch your tongue, sir! I think he has had enough of the french champagne.
>>
>>30235373
ok, come over here boy lover.
>>
>>30237217
lobotomy wasn't invented until the 40s.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 698x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 698x335
Lads, is there in world of ours a firearm better than my Colt Peacemaker? Surely this is the epitom of reliability, ergonomics, and style, and lest we forget...calibre!
>>
>>30235796
This is why these threads suck now. There's always faggots who can't even be fucked to check their history to make their post sound decent.
>>
I say... I say gents, Whom amomg us shall be attending their reunions (pun intended) with their comrades from the War of Nothern Aggression? 1st Battalion, Georgia Cavalry here boys.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.