[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily fucking reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: img-gun-self-defense.jpg (121 KB, 974x600) Image search: [Google]
img-gun-self-defense.jpg
121 KB, 974x600
Daily reminder that if you live somewhere where you can own guns, but you can't carry them with you loaded and ready to use you have no real right to self defense, it is just a fucking joke.
And everyone who lives in a place like this is justified to overthrow the goverment and change the law, because the right to keep and bear arms is the holiest right that a free man has ordained by god, which is being restricted by every state in the world because the states are afraid of normal armed people.
>>
Better than living in a place where cops don't even have guns.
>>
>>30220468
>everyone who lives in a place like this is justified to overthrow the goverment and change the law,
Far, far easier said than done.

Also, a reminder that you burgers may have plenty of guns, but nobody seems to be using them to secure their freedom. The time for revolution came long ago, and yet everyone keeps spouting >muh vote from the rooftops.

The last guy to actually subscribe to the views of Jefferson and fight the oppressive federal government was executed in '01 and branded a domestic terrorist.

It's not enough to merely own guns. One must know why and when to use them.
>>
>>30220468
Agree.

Well, not the God part (inb4 fedora meme), as to me it is a natural right.

Then again I really don't believe in rights in the traditional sense.
As the government and or any given large organization has more direct power than any given individual, the perceived rights of the individual are always on the mercy of the government / larger group or organization.
>>
>>30220789
>>everyone who lives in a place like this is justified to overthrow the goverment and change the law,
>Far, far easier said than done.

This, just look at Mexico, Venezuela, North Korea, and the list goes on

Oh but fuck Mexico over right guys? In fact let's build a wall to keep them fucked over
>>
>>30220978
What the fuck is your point? We should let all the Mexicans in to our country because of their cucked self defence laws? We are not the world's babysitter. It's up to Mexicans to fix Mexico.
>>
>>30220978
>we are fucking over mexico by not letting them dump human garbage here

Well, sucks for them
>>
File: thzaer.png (10 KB, 445x638) Image search: [Google]
thzaer.png
10 KB, 445x638
>>30220468
>is the holiest right that a free man has ordained by god
>By God
Remove that part.

EU gun owner here... its sad
I got my guns locked up in my safe almost all the time.
>Everyday you hear about woman being attack or abused
I would love for them to carry
I would love that everyone without a criminal record was able to carry.
>Sadly we can't and i doubt it will change
>>
>>30221114
>>30221147

>Hurr hurr let's help spread democracy and freedom to the middle east despite it being a proven shithole
>but let's just utterly ignore the situation south of our border despite it being a police state driven by the drug consumption in our own country then wonder why everyone's trying to leave and seek refuge in a country of immigrants that ran away from their former police state
>>
>>30221254
>I got my guns locked up in my safe almost all the time.
Why do you even have them if you can't use them for self defense?.
Also fuck off fedorafag.
>>
File: 1372170470219.jpg (124 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
1372170470219.jpg
124 KB, 800x540
>>30221576
Because i enjoy shooting, hunting, Its a hobby
>Getting a Glock19 or 17 soon might start CC'ing
>>
>>30220468
Daily reminder a flashlight gives away your position and makes you an easy target.
>>
>>30220468
i cant be naked in a grade school either, but i still consider myself to have the freedom to be nude
>>
>>30221576
Fuck off. Adults don't have imaginary friends.
>>
>>30221986
Have you ever been to church?
>>
>>30220789

> freedom fighter
> bombing women and children

Pick just one, Ahmed. Timothy Mac was no patriot martyr.
>>
>>30221300
why again, you didn't answer his question, would you want everyone to easily move here? we have the right to protect our nations borders. people have to come here through the system, just like i did. build a wall, then help mexico get it's shit together. but don't allow it to build a big army because then they will challenge the US.,
>>
>>30220468
>holy right ordained by god

You had me right up until that point. 6/10
>>
>>30221300
Cry more. Seriously.
>>
>>30222675
Read the second amendment again. Notice how it does not give you any rights; guess who the authors of that amendment believed gave you those?
>>
>>30220468
>Califags on suicide watch.
>>
>>30220978
>Oh but fuck Mexico over right guys? In fact let's build a wall to keep them fucked over
Sure, then we build another one to keep bleeding hearts like yourself in california.
>>
>>30222617
> bombing women and children
You don't want to go down that road, buddy. The federal government has bombed far more women and children than McVeigh ever could in an entire lifetime. At the absolute worst, he was no less moral than the feds.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.