[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, so I need your help removing /doggo/ and/or defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 17
File: IMG_20160530_220053973-1.jpg (118 KB, 467x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_220053973-1.jpg
118 KB, 467x720
Hey /k/, so I need your help removing /doggo/ and/or defense against /doggo/ or at least some help from some LEO brahs on /doggo/ warfare. Heres the backstory.
Hey guys, I'm the father of a beautiful five year old daughter and two year old son and I'm fucking pissed. My neighbors have this fucking pit mix that's always been a pain in the ass ever since my wife and I moved and bought this place six years ago when we found out we were having our first. Now when we first moved here they had just gotten the mangy thing from the shelter and as it turns out, two pot head college dropout stoners who I assume are in a romantic relationship, can't handle a dog like that. Over the years it's gotten to the point where my wife is afraid to even go out on the porch or to her car without me since the neighbor's dog keeps getting out. I've talked to them about it before and they just give me the
>lol dude whatever sorry brah
Bullshit. I've tried animal control and the police and they tell me that they can't do anything until it is clear that it's a threat beyond just taking the thing in. Apparently I live in one of the most lax cities in the country for this kind of shit. Well for the past year or so I've just grown to accept the fact that my family can't leave the house without me and that even then I have to be carrying some sort of weapon, after that and presumably my stoner neighbors trying to break into my house/snooping around while I was gone, I went ahead and got my CCW license so I generally have my LC9 on me. The thing is I'm years into my mortgage, I have a stable job here, the schools are decent for my kids, and everything is pretty much fine and dandy except for my fucking neighbors and more importantly the dog.

(to be continued)
>>
>>30206841
(cont)
Now here's why I've hit the breaking point, two weeks ago while I was at work my wife decided to take the kids over to her mother's for a while and do what women do. As she was walking out to the car with our son in her arms and our daughter by her side (it was a saturday) the neighbor's dog came out of no where and went apeshit, attacked my wife and left her left ankle and calf a bloody mess. Thankfully someone was passing by, saw what was happening, and intervened. She got our kids in the car and called me on the way to the E.R. My supervisor let me go early and I met her at the hospital. We called the police, they went to the house, and the neighbors had gotten the dog back inside and vehemently claimed that it couldn't have been their mutt because it was inside all day with them, which was horseshit because according to my wife they weren't home at the time. The police told us that we could have a report filed and that there is a good chance nothing will come of it though since the once witness besides my wife disappeared. So two weeks later, half a dozen calls to the city police and animal control, and nothing has come of it yet. Thankfully my boss has been super accommodating and has given me a later shift so I can spend more time making sure my family is alright and in case my shithead neighbors trying anything. So here's where I need your help /k/, what the fuck do I do now? I'm half tempted to just fucking poison the fucking thing but that could go bad since I already we already filed a report and it would be obvious what happened. How do I get animal control or the PD to actually do their jobs? Does another member of my family have to get fucking attacked? I mean Jesus fuck, I swear to God if that fucking mutt attacked one of my kids I feel like it wouldn't end with that dog if you understand me. I'm really beyond capacity at this point.

I figured you guys are probably the best board for, self defense and all.
>>
>>30206841
>>30206850
Also, sorry for not greentexting. I can't greentext when I'm angry
>>
>>30206841
Burn down the dropouts' house. fire is the ultimate cleanser.
>>
>>30206877
I don't want to kill anyone or anything, I just want to know if I fucked myself in a case of self defense by reporting the incident and having a history now or what. Also hoping some LEO that lurks can give me a few tips or help me understanding if I'm missing anything.
>>
File: HOW TO ATF.jpg (67 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
HOW TO ATF.jpg
67 KB, 334x750
>>30206841
Call the ATF and tell him he has been making backyard machineguns, they'll come clean up your dog problem before you can say Ruby Ridge three times fast!
>>
>>30206888

Goddamn you beat me to it
>>
>>30206888
Harharhar, hilarious.
>>
>>30206841
>>30206850

Legally and realistically, if you kill or poison the dog, especially after swinging your dick around and filing all these reports about it now, you're cooked.

You should have killed it before leaving this obnoxious paper trail that effectively ties your hands.

The best way to deal with the dog at this point is to have your wife/a friend with a camera, and you go outside with the intent to let the dog attack you. Wear jeans, a leather jacket and a jock strap (seriously), and if this is actually a bad dog, it shouldn't take much for him to try and attack you.

Now you have two options.

1) Use the footage to get animal control involved.

2) Kill the dog in self defense as it attacks you. The easiest way to do this is grab his two front legs and yank them in opposite directions as hard as you can.
>>
>>30206910
I don't want to bait the dog or do something stupid, I just want to get the cops and/or animal control to do their god damn jobs.
>>
>>30206888
How did it take four posts to get that pic?
Is /k/ slipping?

Also, legendary fucking trips speak the truth. OP, you now know what to do.
>>
>>30206896
>t. buttmad ATF fag.
Truth hurts, doesn't it, agent Anon?
>>
>>30206841
Word on the street is raw meat soaked in antifreeze can be a delicious treat that causes kidney failure in animals. It is used to kill coyotes on farms, should be equally as effective on our k9 friend here. Another solution could be to line your/wifes pockets with some sort of meat/treats and goad the dog into "attacking" either of you, I believe you are within your rights to kill an animal attacking you or family if you are fearful of their/your lives. Should be easy enough to do if the burnouts leave home often and their dog gets out.
>>
>>30206922
^^^Dubs confirm trips. Call ATF. Let them remov kibble.
>>
>>30206944
>Dubs again
I can't even...
>>
>>30206841
>>30206920
>>30206910
paintballs. Non lethal/non toxic deterrant. they hurt like a bitch and if you get pretty pink ones, you can have better proof of it happening on your lawn. that is the important part, it must be on your lawn.
>bonus, replace the water-solulble paint with actual acryllic or latex paint. a small gauge syringe does this nicely.
>>
>>30206920
And what amount of hand wringing and crying will that require?

You already know they're not going to do anything because you don't have any proof. Neither the police nor animal control want to do anything, and your witness flaked.

Without baiting the dog to acquire proof or grounds to kill it, you have no leg to stand on. You might, MIGHT be able to hire some kike lawyer for $5000 to press charges and force them into court (which they likely can't pay for) to establish that it's likely their dog, but it's not worth the money, and it could backfire.

You're going to have to man up here.

Think of it in the reverse scenario for the police/animal control.

You own a good dog, and your neighbor is a faggot who hates your dog. He constantly calls the cops and animal control and says your dog is evil and attacked you or your family. Do you think they should just roll up and shoot the dog because someone told them so?

They need proof. You have none.

Give them something to work with.
>>
>>30206883
Then put your offspring up for adoption. Life has challenges. Right now, it's those shits and their dog. If you can't handle life's challenges, no need for offspring.

As for me, I've been there where your wife's been. Now, I will not hesitate to shoot a dog or stab it to death.
>>
Shoot the dog the next time its off its property and claim it attacked you.

You've already established numerous times to the local authorities that it's aggressive, and the local authorities have already established they're typical waiting for their pensions "public servants" and they won't bust their asses to follow up over a dog.
>>
Get two doggos of your own to kill the other dog. Maybe even three doggos. Your doggos are loyal soldiers, who will fight a proxy war for you. They are watchful, they are psychological deterrents, they are your army. Train them as such.

Let slip the dogs of war.
>>
>get steak
>marinade in antifreeze
>give dog steak
>>
>>30206841
>befriend dog
>poison dog with chocolate (slowly)
>Leave some ultra hardcore chocolate laxatives near the property line where dog finds it.
>dog shits in home is sick all the time
>You don't have to deal with cleaning up neighbors dog shit in their home
>Quiet revenge
>dog dies of Obesity
>'Merica.
>>
>>30206997
>>30207005
These
>>
Honestly OP it seems like your hands are tied. The only real way that seems like it would work would be to hang out outside enough/go outside knowing the dog is out and let it attack you, and then kill the dog.

Maybe not necessarily kill it, but go outside with a baseball bat and say you were going to the batting cages, when the dog comes and attacks smash its shit in.
>>
quit being a puss just subtley call it over one day and stab the fucking shit out of it and say it jumped on you. you're being soft and turning down everything reasonable everyone here says op
>>
just give all the women in your family pepper spray and teach them to use it.

Dogs can be stupid, but they definitely will never attack you again once you let loose the burning fury of 1000 suns on their face.

Plus you don't have to deal with all the bullshit that stems from killing someone's dog
>>
>>30206841
You fucked up real bad OP. Can't be a vigilante after making all those calls and pointing the finger directly at yourself.
>>
File: 3.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>30206910
>The easiest way to do this is grab his two front legs and yank them in opposite directions as hard as you can

probably b8, but this won't kill the dog. it'll painfully incapacitate the dog, and it'll be fucking horrible for all parties involved.

fuck you
>>
>>30206920
What do you think they're going to do you retard, take it to fucking rehab?

If they do anything, theyll be putting the dog down and making your stoner neighbors pay for it.
>>
How has nobody thought of this?

OP, you obviously have no security cams. Install them around your property. Less thieves, proof the mutt should be put down.>>30206841
>>
>>30206841
Carry around a big bag of treats and feed it everytime it see's you. It will love you in no time.

You gigantic pussy.
>>
>>30206841
>beautiful five year old daughter

Pics?
>>
>>30207061
I'm fine with them putting it down, I just don't want to get fined or thrown in jail for defending my family
>>
>HUR dur u can't poison dog!!!11one

Yes, because they are going to perform a fucking autopsy right
>>
>>30206920
Find an animal rescue group to steal the dog from it's shitty owners
>>
>>30207069
This.

But if that doesn't work, wait for a time when you know the dog got out. Go outside, and if it's as aggressive as it sounds it'll attack you. If it does that, shoot it. If you can't shoot it, subdue it otherwise until police get there and refer them to previously filed report. Dog will be put down/sent to shelter
>>
>>30207058
It kills dogs. It generally breaks some of their ribs and pushes into their lungs. My father showed me when I was young because we have a lot of wild dogs in our country.

Source : I've killed dogs with it.
>>
>>30207064
Holy fuck. An actual reasonable answer. /k/ is slipping.
>>
>>30207105
What country?
>>
>>30207105
Please, my erection can only be so erect
>>
>>30207071
Goddamn I love you beautiful faggots.
>>
>>30207113
Romania.
>>
>>30207120
Yeah checks out
>>
>>30206841
If it attacks you, your wife, and especially your kids, you're gonna be fine. Especially if there is evidence it has been an ongoing problem
>>
>>30207071
Kill yourself
>>
6 years of issues and no security cameras put up? You did it to yourself, dumbshit. Also who doesnt park in their own garage? Hoarder faggot you probably stink like bacon grease and fried chicken funk.
>>
>>30206980
This dude actually has a point. Get your own doggos. Solved.
>>
Well. Quite frankly the fact that this is even an issue shows that you shouldn't be breeding anyway.

But what I will say is this. Go out and look for wolf hybrid dogs. Mixed with malamute or other big hearted, loyal hunting breeds. Buy two. They will probably fight each other for dominance as you raise them, but make sure your children spend plenty of time with them. Here in two years your neighbors will still have an asshole dog, but your kids will have two guardian angels that will kill in a heartbeat for them.

My source on this is that I was raised with dogs like most normal human beings. Actually had a similar problem to yours once. My dogs are my shadows though, and more importantly, even other people's "asshole" or "aggressive" dogs have always been fond of me because I'm not a retard who's afraid of dogs.
>>
>>30206841

Just soak some meat in antifreeze and feed it to the dogger. Problem solved.
>>
>>30207120
I found the gypsy guys. wasrs suck to.
>>
Leave out a bowl of antifreeze. If you get caught it's only destruction of property, likely only a misdemeanor. lol.
>>
File: pink-sundress-06.jpg (47 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
pink-sundress-06.jpg
47 KB, 300x432
Serious question, OP.
Who's pussy is tighter, yours or your wife's?

-2 for moving in next to "hippies" with a pit
-3 for constantly bitching to the authorities like a suburbanite housewife
-3 for coming up with no other ideas yourself other than bitching to authorities and asking 4chan for advice.
-9000 for generally failing at being a man

>pretty pink dress for you to wear while you go out picking daisies.
>>
>>30207201
Confirmed for never actually living in civilization and having a family.
>>
start a bee farm but make sure you ejaculate on the Queen every day so that the bees know who their true alpha is. once this has been established use your army of bees to assemble into a giant animatron like the power rangers do with their giant sex robot and shoot /doggoe/ with tungsten core .338s. if your stoner neighbours play arma 3 make sure it's out of a navid to add insult to injury
>>
>>30207206
I'm not him but he's right. fucking betas
>>
>>30207216
>make sure you ejaculate on the Queen every day
Oh great, you've created hideous bee-human hybrids
>>
a tablespoon of monosodium glutamate mixed into half a pound of ground meat, feed it to the dog and your problem's gone.
>>
Buy the dog and have it put down.
>>
>>30206980
This is what I was going to say. Fight dog with dog.

Does your house not have an attached garage OP? Maybe you could pit up a small fence in the front yard to keep him out.
>>
>>30207206
>living in civilization
Does that mean wearing panties, cowering in the corner, and calling the police every time you're false perception of absolute safety is threatened?

>having a family
By even having a family a man assumes responsibility for that family even at personal cost. Shit goes down and you step up to protect your family and then deal with the possible consequences with honor.

Fucking people these days. Thinking you live in happy little hugboxes and shit. The world is anything but a sanitized bubble of rainbows and unicorns.
>>
>>30207126
Dogs kill children all the time. Fine isn't exactly a word I would use to describe the effects of a pitt bull attack.
>>
>>30207260
>not dressing your kids in medieval armor every time they leave the house

Literally a peasant
>>
>>30207228
>Implying that's a bad thing.
>>
>>30207253
That........ Might work.
>>
>>30207266
I live in Oklahoma. My children would die of heat stroke walking to the car in July.

Also, dogs killed armored knights in medieval warfare.
>>
>>30207275
Paint it chrome so it reflects all the light!
As a bonus the dog will just see a fucked up reflection and get scared
>>
>>30207206
>>30207206
Really though, OP is being a fucking sperg. He assumes he can't kill the dog now because he's filed so many complaints. But what the fuck else would complaints about a violent dog that's often loose be good for if not evidence that you were in deed acting in self defense. You don't even have to be attacked OP, that's the beauty of it quit being a fucking beta bitch, get your wife to take the kids out for a few hours and shoot the goddamned thing once it's on your property.
>>
what op needs are chihuahuas. about two dozen chihuahuas outfitted in dog armor and trained in the art of doggo warfare.

>mfw an army of 24 armored chihuahuas going to battle
>>
>>30207260
He's right OP. If you need motivation just image search dog attacks. He will eat or maul your children if he gets the chance (assuming he's actually as vicious as we've been led to believe)
>>
>>30207306
Unlikely
OP is probably automatically afraid of dig because "big scary pitbull"

Wife probably got chewed in because she tried shooing it away with her foot.

Makes compete sense.
>>
>>30206841
>Buy a couple of rabbits
>Let rabbits out to run around garden/put them in a run.
>set up camera
>doggo gets out and Mcfucking kills the shit out of the rabbits
>All on tape
>Call cops/animal control that doggo killed your childrens pets
>sue potheads
>enjoy delicious rabbit meat
>If doggo doesn't get the lethal injection, rinse and repeat until potheads actually control their dog or sell it or give it away.
>???????
>Profit.
>>
>>30206850
Holy shit. It actually attacked someone and they didn't do anything? That's fucked up.
Similar story happened to me as a kid, neighborhood dogs run wild in my hometown despite numerous complaints. Finally one runs after my sister who's riding around alone on a bike, pulls her off her bike and tears a huge chunk out of her leg. Probably would have killed her if the owner didn't come running out of the house, scooped her up and carried her to us. They came out and killed it to test to see if it had rabies. Maybe try that angle, have your wife pretend to have the symptoms then get them to test the dog for rabies. They test dogs by cutting their heads off.
>>
>>30207316
You better not be saying that my wife deserved it you faggot
>>
>>30206841
Your choices seem to be:
1) Bait the dog into attacking you, then shoot it.
2) Poison the dog.
3) Record it attacking you and have the authorities deal with it.
4) Plan your kids' funerals.

But really if its attacking people just fucking shoot it.
>>
>>30207346
Even if I did say she deserved it you're not going to do anything about it except maybe report me to the Internet police.

Let us deduce....
>You report scary vicious dog
>If dog is actually so scary and viscous others would likely also have reported.
>Scary vicious dog chews on wife
>authorities still do nothing?
Seems awfully piculiar to me, unless:
-not very civilized where you live
-you cried wolf too many times
-you're making this up because you don't like your neighbors
-you're just a pussy and the dog WAS initially not a threat until you overreacted

I even have a feeling your neighbors are not bad and it's you that is the likely asshat in this situation.
>>
>>30207397
I thought of a fifth option: trap the dog.
>>
>>30207402
>dogshills being this delusional
>>
>>30206841
>>30206850
buy your wife a gun and tell her if it comes near her to attack her, shoot it

same goes for if it comes near you to attack you, shoot it
>>
>>30207346
Or what? You'll complain to the cops and beg 4chan to fix thst problem too?
>>
ITT: Manchildren unable to handle things like adults
You can't just go around shooting people's dogs unless or baiting them into attacking you.
>>
>>30207430
Can you imagine if she did shoot it? He's too much of a puss to protect his own family so he gets his wife to do it. He might as well give her his balls too.
>>
>>30207440
here's your reply
>>
>>30207416
But hey, whatever you might have done to being this on or whatever you failed to do to end it the one who has to live with the regret is you. I honestly feel bad for your kids. It's a shame really.
>>
File: 619eustpWJL._SX466_.jpg (14 KB, 466x311) Image search: [Google]
619eustpWJL._SX466_.jpg
14 KB, 466x311
>>30207440
Could already be...
>>
>>30207435
This. The again OP shouldn't have expect /k/ to be able to be serious and mature about shit.
>>
>>30207231
Yeah because you'll have made best friends with neighbors doggo.

Tablespoon of MSG in a half pound of beef would be super delicious.
>>
Couldn't you just get a fucking fence? A gate even, if you have to?
>>
>Befriend dog with treats
>Gain its loyalty and love
>Once it is a loyal dog, cover one eye with an eyepatch
>set DD on hippy neighbors
>Fulton the dog

In all seriousness OP if you don't want to solve it with violence and the pigs wont do anything just write a hammed up letter to your local media "WOMEN AND CHILD ATTACKED BY VICIOUS ASSAULT-DOG" or whatever. The press are surprisingly effective if you get them to work in your favor.

>failing that, claymores.
>>
>>30206841
My neighbor did the same thing until I put his mitts down with my SLR. My girls were outback and I heard them screaming and when I looked through the window they were booking it with the dogs 20-30 yards behind them. I dumped the mag on them and made the fucker collect them. Next time you see the dog either poison it or shoot him in the head.
>>
>>30206883
If anything, reporting the incident that the dog is potentially violent makes your self-defense case stronger.
>>
>>30206850
a jew lawer can be a powerful weapon
>>
Get a fence retard or make the owners get an electric fence
get the doggo on camera

Give your women pepper spray, it won't kill the doggo but the doggo will probably never mess with you again
>>
>Acquire Landmines
>Set perimeter
>paint face
>hide in bushes with raw meat in pockets and dog whistle around neck
>wait til dog is in sight
>lure in with heavenly meat and enchanting whistle
>...
>.......
>.......... *click*

No more dog.
>bonus points if dog is named charlie
>>
>>30207005
>>dog dies of Obesity
do you know how many years that's gonna take?
>>
>>30207632

Actually this. If it's a pit bull, the media will get harder than a kike on the 8th day of hanukkah. Shit's al the rage right now.

Does your wife have any evidence documented of the scarring?
>>
Pump Zyklon B into its doghouse.

The wind will blow it away afterwards and especially if they're poor dipshit hippies they won't do any kind of autopsy on it, they'll just cry into their blunts and bury it.
>>
>>30207632
>ASSAULT-DOG

Fucking christ, ban assault dogs, especially those pitbulls and their short-barreled faces.
>>
File: 1445156758039.png (73 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
1445156758039.png
73 KB, 600x668
>>30207166
>>
>>30207651
Seriously. Next time the dog comes on your property in a threatening manner, kill the fucking thing. Make sure you have copies of the old police reports in case they disappear.
>>
>>30207778
Seriously....this is simple shit. Something that threatens the life of family .... kill it.
Op you are pathetic. Shoot the god damn dog.
>>
File: ca5.png (367 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
ca5.png
367 KB, 680x680
>>30207005
>>30206841

Chocolate is poisonous to dogs, but it won't have the same suspicion as antifreeze tainted meat
http://www.petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity
>>
>>30206841
>>30206850

Just shoot/base-ball bat him next time he comes charging at you.

"He was charging at me officer, I was fearing for my safety".

Jesus, if you have the right to shoot a guy charging you with a knife, you can shoot a dog charging at you with its fangs...
>>
>>30207636
>>
>>30207120

did you try this on the town rapist?
>>
>>30207683
kek
>>
>>30206841
You said they're stoners, right?

Call in an anonymous tip to the police that they're growing weed in their house. Hell, it's probably true.

Cops show up to search the property, doggo freaks out and the police remove kibble with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>30206841
Start going outside regularly like you would if there was no doggo. Just wait for the doggo to "pose a threat" to you and magdump.
>>
>>30207924
This would probably work
>>
>>30206850
Call the ATF on them. No more dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 386x500
>>30207924
If the cops don't care about the dog attacking your wife they might care that your stoner neighbors are selling weed to kids. If you just happened to see them taking money from teenagers and giving them a bag of a green leafy substance.

Other options:
Figure out what charges are appropriate for the neighbors' dog attacking your wife and go to magistrate court and take out warrants. Your stoner neighbors aren't credible witnesses. Even threatening this might give you leverage to tell them you'll drop it if they put the dog down or at least get rid of it. It'll end up killing another kid but you seem like the kind of bitch that wouldn't be bothered by that.

Alternatively do as everyone else has suggested and man up and kill the dog. Moderm society has lied to you. Some problems can only be solved by personal violence.
>>
>>30207668
THIS ONE YOU MORON
>>
I wantto see the report becuase if your my neighbor consider yourself murdered, i sell crack not cocaine
>>
Oh and your kids are ugly ass shit,this is from a deaf person get it? Not only did life give me lemons it gave me the knife to peel it with
>>
>>30206850
Get one or 2 trail cams, set them up inconspicuously to cover the most likely avenues of approach. Make sure you enable the date/time stamp function so each pic is stamped. Collect a week's worth of incriminating evidence, then call the cops.

Also, if the animal comes on your property and acts threatening, don't hesitate to shoot it. Then take pics of the crime scene, before you touch anything. It also wouldn't hurt if you could get some phone video of the dog encroaching on your property.

A shotgun is your best bet for stopping the problem immediately. If it comes to that, it also puts your neighbors on notice that you're armed.

Added bonus of discreet trail cams is that they'll also document any fuckery your neighbors get up to. You may be able to solve the dog problem by getting the shithead people locked up.
>>
Op. I think your car needs a coolant change. Go ahead and get an uncovered catch can to catch all that coolant you drained. But dont leave it there too long. Uhh, dogs like to lap that up and die and stuff.
>>
>>30207105
>>Source: I've killed dogs with it.
>>ATF: You're hired.
>>
>>30208601
Audibly chuckled at the thought of a fat man all kitted out busting through someone's door and spread eagling their dog to death/ripping it in half. Imagined it in ol Willis' style too.
>>
>>30206883
LEO lurking.

The cop side of me says to just be on your guard and defend yourself as needed from the dog.

The me side of me says shoot the fucking thing the next time it's in your yard and say it was charging you.

Don't go for option 2 though if you're on camera or have other witnesses.

In all honesty, if I responded to a call like that where there was a history of calls regarding the dog, I'd just give you a high five for accuracy and call animal control to scoop up the carcass.

That, and charge the owners with possessing a dangerous animal.
>>
>>30207324
This is kinda smart, tie in a security camera and you are set.
>>
>>30206920
Or you can do your job as a man and fucking protect your family from a threat you millennial faggot
>>
>>30208668
Why can't you just get OP's address and go there and shoot the dog while its asleep or something.

Just do what cops do man.
>>
>>30207120
Wrong. Romanian SOP is to hit it with a sink.
>>
File: crocodile-dundee-animal-trick-o.gif (956 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
crocodile-dundee-animal-trick-o.gif
956 KB, 320x180
>>30208710
But I'm not ATF.

Alternatively, he could learn to do pic related.
>>
>>30207228
Cyril Connolly?
>>
>>30208721
Nah mate, that's Russia and boars you're thinking of.

Anyway, as a registered romanian I'd advise against the leg split move. It'll kill a dog, but it's risky as fuck and needlessly brutal.
>>
File: 1427049125664.jpg (94 KB, 848x611) Image search: [Google]
1427049125664.jpg
94 KB, 848x611
>>30206841
>>
>>30207636
no fair, filthy muzzies hate dogs so its easy for you to be a puppystomper
>>
>>30208259
crack is cocaine you retard
>>
File: usual suspects.gif (3 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
usual suspects.gif
3 MB, 400x226
>>30208668
Can you charge dindu parents with possessing a dangerous animal if they have a hoodrat kid under 18 they are legally responsible for? (By parents I mean single mother)
>>
>>30207005
I like this one
Pick this one OP
>>
>>30207064
Well shit, that was easy enough. Hopefully OP isn't to much of a poorfag thay way he can actually afford a few cams
>>
>>30206954
>Not injecting the balls with pepper sauce
>>
>>30207346

OP,

Grown man here with family and assets.
Don't let the man children in this thread with nothing to lose get under your skin. Too many idiots here think you can discharge a gun or beat an animal with a baseball bat in the middle of suburbia and walk away without a ton of headache. Most of these "ideas" can backfire, and you could lose your gun-rights, get heavy fines, open yourself to litigation.

If you want to deal with this like a respectable citizen, which clearly you do, you might have other options.

1) Lawsuit. A lawyer might be able to nip this in the bud with one scary letter talking about suing the stoners. A friend of mine who is a lawyer says its a frequent favor he does, and a serious lawyer jargon letter talking about all the different ways you are going to ruin them does wonders.

2) Potheads? Maybe they are dealing. Maybe you see so many people coming and going, and the stink of weed in your yard, that you have to think of the children and notify authorities.

3) Do they rent? Is there a landlord who can evict them. He really doesn't want to get sued on behalf of druggies with a wild dog.

4) if it does come to a fight between you and the dog, remember, your police reports WORK IN YOUR FAVOR. You have set precedent, and if you do shoot/beat/mace/Romanian Chiropractor it, the record shows a history of victimization.

>Do not cross the property line
>Do not engage the dog or neighbors in any thing that can be construed as accepting of the situation.
>DOCUMENT. Letters, reports, etc. If this turns ugly, have a record of being the victim.
>Do not play tough guy. Don't threaten or allude to anything violent.
>>
>>30207256
Living in civilization means not taking matters into your own hands. You would have to be a fucking idiot to risk your livelihood to kill a dog. He should proceed as he is and keep himself armed, as well as the rest of his family. The last thing he should do is act like a fucking wannabe alpha dumbass like you're suggesting and do something insanely idiotic.

Shut the fuck up and stop posting.
>>
>>30206883
>I just want to know if I fucked myself in a case of self defense by reporting the incident and having a history now or what

The opposite. You've established a pattern of issues with the dog and neighbors.

While the po po won't or can't do anything when you report, if something happens where the dog attacks you or your family and you intervene with lethal force, that should work in your favor.
>>
File: photo.jpg (59 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
59 KB, 900x900
>>30210270
>Romanian Chiropractor it
>>
>>30206920
>I just want to get the cops and/or animal control to do their god damn jobs.

It's not going to happen until you have footage of the dog attacking you and then being taken back inside by those two faggot neighbors.

Police usually take the path of least resistance, which means the least effort possible.
>>
Just kill the dog the next time its out, dont be seen, and keep your mouth shut. All this same shit thats keeping them out of trouble applies to you as well.

>Cops: Hey this dog you made a report about was killed. Know anything about it?
>You: lol, idk. Thats a shame.
>Cops: Alrighty then. Have a good one.

Seriously. Cops wont give a shit. A pit mix mutt is a misdemeanor amount of property damage. They will be happy that they dont have to keep responding out to your house to take more dog bite reports.

Source: Im a cop.
>>
>>30207253
>>30207253
>>30207253
>>30207253
10/10
>>
>>30206841
OP its so obvious

You have 2 stoner potheads living next to you. Call the ATF on them and just sit back and enjoy the show
>>
>>30206997
>>30207005
>>30207008
Throw in some xylitol for good measure.
>>
>>30206980
Green Beret detected
>>
File: suppressadores.jpg (583 KB, 600x3282) Image search: [Google]
suppressadores.jpg
583 KB, 600x3282
>>30206841
>not using a quick and dirty homemade suppressor with subsonic 22lr from afar at night
>>
>>30206980
Tibetan mastiff x3
>>
>>30207102
this.
call animal rescue group and claim that the owners are abusing the dog. take chicken blood and throw it on the dog the day that they are coming. it will look as if they have been making the dog fight. animal rescues will literally steal dogs from people as long as you report abuse.
>>
File: pitbull.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
>>30207404
do you know how hard it is to get a dog in a dress? let alone getting it to take the estrogen pills.
>>
>>30207690
or buy like 4 or 5 garden hoses and tape it to your cars exhaust pipe so there is no leaks.then pipe the deadly exhaust fumes into doghouse. or regular house. whatever. stoners are casualties of war
>>
>>30207703
kek
>>
>>30207115
What I can't believe is that it took so long for someone to ask.
>>
>>30207125
Too bad, would have made a great czech joke...
>>
>>30210270
>Romanian chiropractor it

Fucking saved.
If it takes the rest of my life, I will find a way to work this phrase into a casual conversation.
>>
>>30206841
>get a fence
or
>wait for it to attack you and kill it
or
>kill it
or
>kill the entire town
>>
>>30210079
I wish
>>
>>30210069
Crack cocaine (crack) is a free base form of cocaine that can be smoked. It offers a short but intense high to smokers. The Manual of Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment calls it the most "addictive" (effective) form of cocaine.[1] Crack cocaine is commonly used as a recreational drug.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.