[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ Dreams You've Had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: 1426695916629.jpg (164 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
1426695916629.jpg
164 KB, 702x960
>be me
>inna city park, walking to my truck
>dont remember what I was doing at said park, but I was walking towards my truck
>small group of obligitory bums standing around (because Austin)
>one of them approaches me
>avoid eye contact, think "WTF does this guy want"
>"Hey buddy nice truck you've got there"
>"T-thanks" think about how I'm not paying him to wash my windows or giving him a ride anywhere
>Bum walking in front of me, between me and vehicle
>Spidey sense starts tingling
>Drivers door is only like 10 or 12 feet away
>bum turns to face me, says "Anddd its mane now, gimme your keys" as he flashes a knife under his jacket/shirt thing
>textbookdraw.mov
>remember thinking "Damn I didnt snag my shirt or anything"
>time stands still for a split second, I'm holding my P938 at arms length "like a sir" style since I'm carrying something else in my off hand (dont remember what)
>bum freezes, hand still on knife
>shot is lined up center mass. Bum is fairly wide and the muzzle is only like 3 feet away from him
>think "this is gonna hit him"
>"SNAP" of safety
>>
>BOOOOOOOOOmEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>BOOMclickBOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>alltheadrenaline.mp4
>bum fucking collapses
>second bum is sitting on a park bench with all his shit beside him, I glance at him and his mouth is open and his eyes are wide, the look on his face just says "DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM"
>next thing I know I'm throwing the door open and starting my truck
>2-3 engine revolutions it takes to start take an eternity
>fires up (I never doubted this, its reliable, but I know my perception of time is off)
>hope theres no one behind me
>REVERSE
>haul ass
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (I usually drive like a grandpa)
>DRIVE
>look down and I'm doing 60+ through the narrow parking lot corridor thing to the street
>I know I holstered my 938 but don't remember doing it
>I hit the road and take off
>FUCKISHOULDCALL911ANDREPORTTHIS, SHIT IM DRIVING WAY TOO FAST I'LL PROBABLY JUST GET PULLED OVER AND TELL THEM FUCKFUCKFUCK THAT WONT GO WELL

>wake up at 5am surging with adrenaline, feeling like I could have just ripped the door off the truck instead of bothering to open it

Other than my reckless as fuck exit scene, I'm pretty happy with how well I did there. That was probably the most realistic dream I've ever had, even the feeling of the safety clicking off was 100% as it is IRL.

I later sold the 938 for being a massive piece of shit and moved out of Austin for the same reason. Forgot all about this dream until today when something a friend said made me remember it.

What /k/ dreams have you had?
>>
>be me
>only remember this small part of long elaborate dream from the other night
>see coyote on top of my cat
>biting her neck area
>straddle coyote
>flip it over
>strangle it to death, most vivid part
>always carry knife but dream self didn't hesitate to use hands
>afterwards, cat's jaw is hanging off on one side
>she chill tho, acting normal
>>
>>30205115

I had one I dreamt Friday night/Saturday morning that I typed out as soon as I woke up, made a thread but nobody cared. Might have to split this into 2. Keep in mind I was typing right after I woke up so it might not all make sense

>Rural Colorado, 1980s

>Dad and 3 kids living together, oldest 2 argue alot. Oldest (18ish) does something shitty, dad throws him out of the house. Since dad is a huge gun collector/hunter/prepper, kid sneaks back in through attic to get into house and steals rifle and ammo to survive awhile in the woods outside the house, since he knows how to

>While out goes into town and sees movie in theater about action/shooting. R Lee Ermy was in the audience for some reason

>Kid continues dropping by the house by sneaking in occasionally (really big house, so he can do this while his dad is home, which he almost always is), second oldest brother (15) argues with him and is mad at him for staying gone, Dad didn't think he would, throwing him out was more of a symbolic thing, youngest kid (like 7) just has no idea whats going on. There were lots of these revist scenes with dialogue I can't remember, mixed with general hunting in the woods scene montages.

>One time He finds hidden supply room in basement he never knew about, instead of just hunting rifles and stuff there's tons of milsurp equipment, finds a milsurp rifle with an old school night vision scope and a suppressor (cant visualize the rifle...thought it was an M-14 but might have been a CETME/G3....know that doesn't make sense but that's not the point, it's a dream).

>He becomes aware that his dad is part of a huge group of people in some kind of organization, but passes it off. Piles of books, papers, etc
>>
>>30205182

>Many scenes of him hunting at night with night vision scope (i know it doesnt make sense) and sneaking around the woods on the edge of town watching stuff

>Later on in town, daytime, some scenes with a girl he knows, they dig each other but he's trying to make this point now that he's been gone in the woods, she argues with him to come back

>Just then an ambulance smashes through the glass front of whatever building they're in (bank maybe? not sure). And plows about a dozen people. AS it reverses out slowly it's apparent that this was no accident. Automatic gunfire erupts from dudes around the ambulance (this was the 80s remember), it drives off

>Find out that small attacks like that happened simultaneously all over every town worth a fuck in the united states, seriously like almost every town/city, not so much emphasis on bigger cities. Sometimes bombings, sometimes just gun attacks, nation in shock, etc

>Fuck off back in the woods, be exploring an old house with two vans parked outside
>>
>walking in a field at night gripping an AK
>bunch of guys walking with me speaking russian or some shit
>tracers flying overhead lighting up the night
>burning vehicle nearby maybe a btr
>apc opens up on my squad and kills me
>>
>>30205206

> While checking out the house/vans get confronted at gunpoint by several Mexicans, but then look who comes around the corner, it's Dad. Happy to see son, asks him where he's been. Son explains, asks dad why he's in the woods with 2 vans and a bunch of mexicans

>Turns out dad's organization is responsible for the attacks on 10,000 towns that day, I forget the point, probably revolution of some kind. Surprisingly, son decides to join dad's cause. They go back to the house, where younger brother is happy to have older brother back. Big heartwarming family scene here

>Then they have a run in with the local sheriff, turns out the town's small police forces have pretty much been neutralized, a few reserve guys don't know which side to be on

>The next scene is the son, the dad, and some Mexicans driving for a really, really long time to meet people, end up somewhere really green/swampy, not sure where it was supposed to be, but the emphasis was a big meeting, I think with a cartel of some kind. This is where it got fuzzy because I started waking up
>>
>>30205223
I think i read a book like that once
>>
>back in my senior English class
>white trash juggalo kid that used to be in my 8th grade pe class starts talking to me about guns
>asks if I have any
>don't really wanna talk to him so,i just listed off some basics like just an old 12 gauge
>fast forward to later that night
>juggalo and his methhead brother go looking for my house
>break into my neighbors house mistaking it for mine
>juggalo gets mauled to death by Doberman
>methhead gets shot by neighbor

Good dream
Btw neighbor is gulf war vet
>>
>>30205286

I haven't read many books in the last ten years, read a shitload in school. I'm sure it was influenced by various movies, books, whatever. I thought it was especially odd that the whole dream was in 3rd person like watching a movie instead of my usual dreams. I always have vivid dreams, almost nightly, this one was so clear and vivid I felt the need to type it out right after I woke up, it's one of two I ever typed out and saved. Happened 1/10/16 if that makes any difference. That might have still been around the time I was watching Jericho on netflix. Who knows
>>
>>30205316

>mfw

Hahahahaha you should post that in the next /killer/ general
>>
>>30205214
you were born to be OPFOR

What would you have done differently?
>>
File: 1458771564011.jpg (31 KB, 388x369) Image search: [Google]
1458771564011.jpg
31 KB, 388x369
Psychological profiling data-mining thread?
>>
>>30205471
what?
>>
>>30205334
Isnt that show from like 2005 or something?
>>
>>30205334
Funny, Jan 10th is my birthday. Also the day I had my first threesome was the day you had that dream.
>>
>>30205906
You got spit-roasted on your birthday?
>>
>>30204956
I'll share a dream I had,

>Be me
>Suddenly apart of LAPD Metro
>don't know why i know it was lapd metro
>just was
>Get assured crye errrrrthang
>JPC
>G3 pant
>Airframe
>Feels gud mang
>Standing patrolling in a plaza thats dimly lit
>Working with black dude and middle eastern chick
>On manhunt for terrorist(s)
>securing the area of a restaurant where civies are eating
>All of a sudden its fucking daytime
>Begin breaching doors of buildings
>Buildings like the ones from pics of Paris attacks
>SicarioSoundtrack.mp3
>come to a door
>look at the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>lol no but srs come to a wooden door
>surrounded by a team
>Some fuckin dude decides to breach with explosives
>Wood Confetti
>Wake up sweaty as fuck
>Sicario music still playing in my head
>get out of bed
>look outside
>god bless America
>go to bathroom
>take big shit
>Fuck yeah.
>>
File: 1465152200457.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465152200457.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
>back in flotilla unit training session for some reason
>obstacles running course in full gear
>get to the reverse grappling drill and get ready to jump down upside down after I latch up
>as I am going down the view changes right back up and I am now on a roof
>incoherent yelling in all directions, swarm of dindus approaching
>vinning taps me in the shoulder, whispering "get ready my rooftop friend"
>removekikongo.webm
>put my mp5 off safe and take aim at the running jigaboos
>start spraying my nine on the welfare line with vinning
>wake up
>tfw no full auto mp5
>>
>>30204956

This wasn't my dream but one of my friends told me that he had a dream where one of us bought a battleship and we all lived on it together, until a storm came and kill all of us, except me.
>>
>>30208035
>tfw not even good semi auto MP5
>>
Just this morning
>chilling with buddy in some park
>couple of trucks pull up
>turns out buddy is in shit with drug distributor
>head guy wants cash from buddy
>gives us time and place
>we got get armed up and some extra friends
>go to place
>hide behind concrete wall
>druggies show up
Woke up before the fun stuff
Went back to sleep
>inna desert
>gov't broadcasting antigun stuff from big tower
>climb tower
>couple thousand feet up
>destroy transmitter
>basejump off
>land in Vegas
>>
>>30204956
Last night i dreamed i was operating some sort of small caliber integraly suppressed sniper rifle in some weird WWII-like engagement in the large fields behind my parent's house. Thinking half-asleep "mmmmmh... i'd rather dream something with a bigger caliber" woke me up definitely.
>>
This one was a month ago
>Be me
>Walking home through a questionable area
>Notice that Jamal and Tyrone are harassing a woman
>Go over and tell them to take a hike
>They both pull hi points
>Try to talk my way out
>Basketball Americans don't understand reason
>Seem to be real close to chimping out
>Decide to make a move
>Grab Tyrone's hi point, and twist his arm around to shoot Jamal
>Rip it out of Tyrone's hand and pistol whip him upside the head
>Both guys are down
>Feel something running down my shirt
>I think I got Jamal on me
>Oh no I just got shot
>This all happened outside my apartment
>Stumble inside
>Roommate sees me covered in blood and starts getting worried
>I try to explain that Tyrone is the real little bitch, because his ass is out cold and he didn't even get shot
>I'll be fine because 9mm is a little bitch caliber
>Mate points out that I am very pale
>Collapse
>Can feel my lung collapsing
>Pass out trying to explain how to make a ghetto flutter valve from saran wrap
>Wake up
>>
File: boring as fuck.jpg (63 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
boring as fuck.jpg
63 KB, 640x720
>darkness lit only by the moon
>can barely see the treetops we're skimming over
>flip on NV monocle
>start checking equipment
>only sound is the pounding of helicopter blades muffled by ear protection
>look left at the lights my monocle is picking up
>flip it up
>a large city blacked out, the only light source the several large building/riot fires around town
>look around helicopter, maybe to gauge my team's reaction
>no one else in the passenger compartment
>chopper starts slowing down and creeping towards a flat rooftop
>pilot breaks the relative silence on comms
>"30 seconds."
>wake up because neighbors are loud fucks
>mfw today will be as dull and joyless as the others
I-I was ready to operate...
>>
>>30209677
The worst kind of blue balls.
>>
File: de.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>30205930
>>
>>30205223
That's cool anon. Good job remembering it so well. Makes no fucking sense but it sounded cool
>>
File: su15_3.jpg (19 KB, 550x356) Image search: [Google]
su15_3.jpg
19 KB, 550x356
>you will never be an SU-15 pilot stationed in Kamchatka, spending leave fishing and hunting in some of the most beautiful untouched wilderness left in the world.
>>
>>30210068
they really were like us...
>>
Not a dream I had, but a dream a friend had that had me in it

>Operating innadesert
>Me, friend, and two other guys from our neighborhood
>I was team leader, friend and guys were team members
>Come under heavy fire, need evac
>Radio in for Littlebird armed for bear
>Chopper comes in and starts seriously fucking up insurgents
>Chopper touches down, we start going towards it
>All get onboard
>As it picks up, pilot has to evade because of an RPG
>Buddy gets thrown out in slow motion, says he reached out
>But I just watched him fall
>Hit the ground and woke up
>>
>>30204956
I would ACM into her 6 just off the deck with high AOA hit the blower makin her call me Air Boss while I zoom and boom and conning go juice all over gate if u know wut i mean
>>
>>30205214
get out of here stalker
>>
>>30205334
Sounds kinda like Red Dawn but with Mexicans
>>
File: 1465132616223.jpg (362 KB, 1540x1155) Image search: [Google]
1465132616223.jpg
362 KB, 1540x1155
>dreamstate
>it's world war 2
>I am a Russian liberating a concentration camp
>whythefuckamiholdinganak.jpg
>consoling prisoners, mostly children, in Russian
>WTF, I don't speak Russian

Overall 8/10
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.