[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ can anyone confirm the validity of this ? Officer: command
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
/k/ can anyone confirm the validity of this ?

Officer: command I am compromised, repeat I am compromised.

Command: please repeat and confirm

Officer: They have spotted me, there are shooting everywhere, i am pinned, request evacuation immediately

Command: evacuation request acknowledged

Officer: please hurry I am low on ammo, they seem to everywhere, I can’t hold them for too long please hurry

Command: Confirmed, hold them off, continue return of fire, go to safe position, air support is monitoring, state coordinates

Officer: gives coordinates which are blurred in the translation

Command: command repeats coordinates which are blurred. Confirm

Officer: confirmed, please hurry I am low on ammo, they are surroundig me, bastards

Command: 12 minutes until evacuation, return to safe line, I repeat return to safe line

Officer: They are close, I am surrounded, this may be the end, tell my family I love them dearly

Command: return to green line, continue return of fire, help is on the way, followed by air support

Officer: negative, I am surrounded, they are so many of these bastards

Command: 10 minutes, return to green line

Officer: I can’t they have surrounded me and are closing in, please hurry

Command: move to green line, repeat move to green line

Officer: They are outside, conduct the airstrike now please hurry, this is the end, tell my family I love them and i died fighting for my motherland.

Command: Negative return to green line.
>>
Officer: I cant command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: please confirm your request

Officer: They're out outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them

Command: No response, orders the airstrike

Translated from Russian to English

Any translated news stories?
>>
Given that there's absolutely no source on it and it has all the bullshit about "I'm dying for my motherland" it's fake.
>>
Seems like an exaggerated russian version of what actually went down.

I don't assume they have the next 45 minutes of him moaning in pain while he bleeds out from the shrapnell.
>>
Meh I just saw it, and assumed that if my options were air strike or dipped in acid I too would take air strike.
Just know America would not conduct an air strike to accomplish suicide by military.
>>
File: slowpoke.gif (15 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.gif
15 KB, 275x300
>>
>>30201882

Friendly fire incident spun into a PR stunt.
>>
Well the overweight nogunz /k/ experts have chimed in.

Would you have shot yourself rather than be taken by a horde of muslim extremists who would parade you before torture?
>>
>be Russian radio operator
>He so mumbled shit come in
>Sorta make here what he said
>Whatever close enough
>accidentally bombed the shit out of the dude
>Make up propo to cover the story
>Such is life
>>
>>30201882
He died removing kebab and that's all that matters
>>
>>30201882
>implying russian air strikes can hit their target
>>
>>30202423
>Implying you could hit anything
>>
>>30201931
It's been done and will likely be done again.

Calling in an airstrike/artillery on your position isn't common, but it does happen in certain extreme cases of being surrounded.
>>
I read the same exact transcript on a french news site.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.