[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm moving from Hobart (Australia) to Los Angeles in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 12iphone6s_3448293b.jpg (21 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
12iphone6s_3448293b.jpg
21 KB, 620x387
Hi, I'm moving from Hobart (Australia) to Los Angeles in about a month and I already have work lined up and have decent savings.

I'm really concerned with safety due to the crime in the USA and the African Americans. What recommendations do you have for someone who is looking for a first time gun buyer?

I'll be taking my wife and my son with me.
>>
>get to move to America
>LA

What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean I guess beggars can't be choosers, but still I hope you've got a plan move somewhere better after a time.
>>
>>30110664
Go to Calguns, they'll hook you up, you're pretty much fucked, LA sucks big ass balls , and crime is going up, 10rounds is maximum, and it's a felony to have a gun loaded where a minor can reach it, also you can't have your gun easily accessible in a moving vehicle (felony) also you cannot drive within 1000 feet of a school , hospital or government owned building (felony) also don't ever let a relative borrow your gun (felony) also,rifles can't have pistol grips, (felony) also no heat shields (felony) also report your stolen firearm within 14 hours (felony) also don't run stop signs ( felony)
>>
File: Los Angelinos.jpg (91 KB, 656x496) Image search: [Google]
Los Angelinos.jpg
91 KB, 656x496
>>30110664
>Los Angeles
Well good news, anon. You don't have to worry about Basketball Americans at all.
>>
>>30110774
Xolos, won't fuck with you if you're white and dress nice, blacks on the other hand fuck with everyone
>>
File: 1394396557004.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1108) Image search: [Google]
1394396557004.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1108
>>30110664
OP just go to Turners.com/guns

Anything they carry, you can own in California. It's a Cali based gun store.
>>
>>30110774
Find me a video/picture/article of a Gang in LA hurting whites.

Whites are the best business partners a gangster can have.
>>
>I'm really concerned with safety due to the crime in the USA and the African Americans
>What recommendations do you have

Don't move to LA
>>
>>30110774
cholos>nogs
>>
>>30110809
this
>>
>>30110729
I have to go where the work is unfortunately. Highly populated areas, I'm limited to English speaking countries, I'm thinking of maybe moving to Dallas later on but I'm gonna do more research after I've landed and lived in the US for a while.

>>30110762
Are those gun laws actively enforced? How will anyone know if I keep my gun loaded on me and concealed?

My wife is going to get one too, honestly I expect my blood pressure to go through the fucking roof for the first six months but the money is good and it's a good career move.

>>30110791
What is a Xolo?
>>
>>30110809
Is there anywhere that is sufficiently populated in the USA that does not have black people?

I'm serious
>>
>>30110828
>I have to go where the work is unfortunately

There's a highly populated area in every state
It's called the capitals

>I'm thinking of maybe moving to Dallas later on but I'm gonna do more research after I've landed and lived in the US for a while.

Again, LA isn't the only place with people

>Are those gun laws actively enforced?

Absofuckinglutely

You're moving into Nazi Germany

>How will anyone know if I keep my gun loaded on me and concealed?

When you need to use it or if you print
People in Cali will rat on you even if they suspect it
And the cops will search your car on a whim
>>
>>30110835
>Is there anywhere that is sufficiently populated in the USA that does not have black people?

No

>Is there anywhere that is sufficiently populated in the USA that does not have excess crime that will very likely hurt me?

Yes
>>
>>30110846
Are there large pockets of white suburbs in LA?
>>
>>30110855
Where?
>>
>>30110858
LA is shit, stop asking
You're moving into the worst part of the country
>short of DC
>>
>>30110864
Minneapolis/Saint Paul

The niggers keep to North Minneapolis and there's tons of good suburbs around the metro and you're still close to town

And what the fuck are you doing that REQUIRES large amounts of people
>>
>>30110664
>>30110828
>Of all places to go you go to LA
As a person born and raised here I can say you may have fucked up grandly, or you might be okish.
First of all, where will you be working? Living? (In general)
>Are those gun laws actively enforced?
ehhh. If you try to CC a pistol on your person you might get away with it, but if ANYONE catches you you're fucked. If you carry something in a bag you'll get away with it. I don't know a single gun owner in CA that doesn't have illegally large magazines hidden away somewhere, so you're good to do that. Mostly, people have lots of shit that is "illegal" but not that bad in reality. Also being white helps.
Generally it will depend on where you are.
>>
>>30110864
Literally every state that isn't California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusets, Connecticut, or Illinois will have reasonable and easy to follow self defense and gun laws. Most states have at least one city with more than 100,000 people. Over half have cities or at least metro areas with a million people. How many people need to live in a city for it to be likely to have your type of work available?
>>
>OP won't answer what his job is

I'm betting OP is just a cityfaggot who can't handle anything else
>>
>>30110938
Or his wife who actually makes decisions in his family won't let him live anywhere non-cucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 575x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 575x405
>>30110933
No one really needs LA or NYC in today's world. You can Skype to any meeting from fucking Singapore.
Move to Omaha, Nebraska. Good enough for warren Buffett good enough for you.
>>
>>30110952
>wife
You've already made a huge mistake, hope she's not your ticket to citizenship & that you got a prenup.
Seriously don't live in CA/CT/NY/MD/DC/IL.
I live in CT.
Take it from my first hand experience that it's all just stupid bullshit for the sake of stupid bullshit.
>Example: you need a permit to buy ammo, but you don't even need to show a drivers license to buy powder/primers/projectiles by the pound

Do you really want to deal with that kind of stupidity running your state?
That's not even bringing up the corruption that's present in all these states.
>>
>>30110828
Xolos is Spanish for cholo hoodlums/gangsters/fucking niggers
Tbh stick with Calguns, they'll prep you for everything, but people will rat you out easy, especially white people, guns are fucking nukes to them, make friends with all Hispanics and Asians, they're pretty based in California and we stick together
>>
>>30111038
Calguns is full of fucking commies who'll rat you to the police IMMEDIATELY
>>
God. i can never tell if these threads are satire. Are people seriously asking for advice? do they have NOWHERE else to turn? I'm speechless.
>>
>>30111077
/k/ can actually give you decent advise if you sift through bullshit. /k/omrades will tell you about owning illegal magazines or that nogs are actually the cause of the problems, other places on the internet are by and large too politically correct to tell it like it is.
>>
>>30110999
Forgot MA
But seriously fuck CTs laws
>>
What part of LA are you moving to?
>>
>>30111059
Hahahahahah no, I've bought some standard cap mags, and shit through there, gotta be low key of course
>>
>>30111269

Fuck off. This is a site of retards, and cum-eating faggot spergs.
>>
>>30111341
>all this projecting
>>
>>30110664
U less you are a citizen or have green card, you can't own a firearms in the US.

Get a green card first.
>>
If youre moving to east la. Get ready for Latinos. Offer a beer since it's summer

If you're moving to the south then get ready for a mix of blavks and browns. Be cautious but carry a pack of smokes or lighter if anyone asks. Again a tall can would help.

Up north and west you ain't gotta worry
>>
>>30110846
>it's called the capitals

THEY'RE called capitals

or

It's called A capital

fucking amerifats.
>>
>>30110664

Why the fuck would you move to LA?

A relative of mine lives there. He makes $120k a year and lives like he is poor. His 1-rm apartment costs more than my 5br/4garage custom house mortgage payment.

Please reconsider Commiefornia and look into a red state
>>
You should focus your energy on not being a walking lick, rather than living in fear of black people or Latinos. But of course this is /k/ so you probably have the same level of self-awareness as a retarded vole.
>>
>>30110664
Get citizenship then buy from a choice of 4 handguns, then spend 2k to jump through hoops trying to get a permit to carry it, then get 25-life in prison if you ever have to use it, all while going broke paying taxes to support brown people's families, who are the reasons you need a gun in the first place.

Why the fuck would anyone move from anywhere to California? At least in 3rd world countries you get to keep your earnings.
>>
>>30110664
shit move elsewhere not LA . Basketball Americans will only bother you if you look like a pussy. not like you could CCW in LA anyways. self defense wise..
>>
>>30111374
Unless otherwise prohibited (i.e. felon), if an immigrant can legally have a job in the U.S, he can own a gun.
>>
Let's just say that it will essentially be the same for you in LA as it was in Australia gun law wise except in LA there are a lot more blacks.
>>
>>30110664

Don't listen to all these shitposters, OP. LA has higher than average crime pcompared to other major cities, but like many other cities if you:

* are white
* not in a gang
* don't live in the ghetto
* don't sell drugs and are not involved in other criminal activities

Then the likelihood of you being the victim of a violent crime is tiny. For a board that loves to spout statistics on how low gun crime is you all sure do like to vblow muh city living up to be some sort of fucking apocalypse.

Statistically if you move to LA and don't talk to gang bangers you will never have to use a firearm in self defense. It is more probable than in the middle of Kansas, but still very unlikely.

Cali gun laws suck pretty bad, but are still better than where you come from. LA traffic is way worse than any sort of crime or gun laws. The summers are brutally hot and the smog gets bad. These are all more important things to consider than memes spouted by autists.

Half of /k/ is filled with 20 year olds who haven't lived anywhere but the middle of Kansas. Cities can be cool places to live if city activities is what you are into.

Get to the US, get a short lease, then if you don't like it nice in a year to any other part if our gigantic nation. I guarantee there is a city, town, or farm you would love to live in.
>>
>>30111341
Whatever, man. Sounds like you're more at home on /b/.
>>
>>30114344
I live in Missouri, not Kansas. You shitlord.
>>
Nycbro here don't live here crowded as hell. Only place that's liveable(I guess )is upstate and waaay out there long island.
Fuck the 5 boros
Fuck Nassau
Fuck yonkers
Fuck jew york
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.