[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy that thinks so super safe and trained on carrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1463800309626.png (2 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1463800309626.png
2 MB, 4500x4334
>that guy that thinks so super safe and trained on carrying gun that he thinks its ok to carry a hammer fired pistol in single action mode
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 355x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 355x356
>>30100447
I carry my P239 in single action

why are you such a bitch? It's literally the same thing as those neato aftermarket triggers for glocks and m&p's
>>
>>30100447
>Hi, I'm OP. You may remember me from such films as "I'm An Enormous Faggot," "I'm A Colossal Faggot," "I'm A Gigantic Faggot," "I'm A Huge Faggot," "Dicksuckula," "Oh Fuck I love Cocks," "The Penis Pump Posse," "Constantly Craving Cocks," "Seriously, I Can't Stop Sucking Dicks," and "Your Dick Is the Key to My Back Door" along with other award-winning gay male entertainment.

Pic related is perfectly safe.
>>
>>30100456
The aftermarket triggers allow the slide action to fully cock the striker in the glock?
>>
>>30100470
Only cause the strap acts as a shield but can you cc that
>>
>>30100476
The fuck are you saying
>>
>>30100470
It would be faster to carry in double with no strap over the gun than how you carry
>>
>>30100447
That's why guns have safetys
>>
>>30100488
Im saying that the glock trigger is DA but the striker is half cocked and the trigger pull does the cocking and the releasing
>>
>>30100500
>never 1911'ed: the post
>>
>>30100551
Just imagined the time it would take to draw that while conceal carrying
>>
>>30100447
>What is every 1911?
>What is any pistol with a safety that doesn't drop the hammer?

OP, you are the nignog.
>>
>>30100447
I carry a Glock with a round in the chamber. Fite me
>>
>>30100571
Isn't that the point of a retention holster? So your gun takes a little bit longer to draw but it can't fall out or be easily grabbed from you?
>>
>>30100500
I hope you carry a 1911 in "double action" so a crowd of dindus take you out of the gene pool.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
Isn't that how they do it in Israel?
(pic related)
>>
>>30101464
Glock is double action you dummy
>>
>>30100483
>>30100500

There's no double on a 1911
>>
File: it's a man's life.jpg (21 KB, 622x480) Image search: [Google]
it's a man's life.jpg
21 KB, 622x480
>>30101464
>it's a man's life ccing with a bullet pointed at your leg with only the unrelenting will of Gaston Glock stopping it from shooting you

I carry a glock with a round chambered too, it's not the draw that scares me but holy shit reholstering.
>>
File: 317.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>30100508
This. OP is an obvious troll or so ignorant he has never heard the term "carrying cocked and locked." The 1911 was designed with this carry style in mind, although Browning was so based that he didn't include a safety in his initial proposal to the Army.
>>
>>30103759
No. Most Glocks are striker-fired with the only way to chamber a round being rocking the slide. It's like you don't even Google shit before posting a purported statement of fact.
>>
>>30103961
Glocks are double action you dumb fucking idiot yes to chamber a round you have to rack the slide but its still in double action you stupid fuck all glock triggers are double action
>>
>>30103961
The glock trigger performs two actions, cocking the striker and realising it hence its DA
>>
>>30104324
>Pick up glock
>Make sure it is unloaded
>Pull trigger once
>*click*
>Pull trigger again
>Nothing happens

That's because it's single action. The striker is cocked by pulling back the slide. Just because the striker moves back a little when you pull the trigger doesn't make it double action. The actual cocking requires you to move the slide.
>>
>>30104324
>>30104348
Glocks do not really fit very well into the DA or SA category. The striker spring is put under tension by the cycling of the slide, with only a small amount more added by the trigger pull. Ever notice how you can't double strike a Glock? That is why.

If you want a comparison, the striker acts a little like the hammer on a DAK or LEM gun. Those basically half-cock when they cycle. It is very different from the full DAO on things like the 250 or whatever.
>>
>>30104417
Its closer to a double action trigger than anything else and it doesnt move a little bit like this tard said >>30104394 it literally does half the cocking hence its double action no matter how you try to put it
>>
>>30104638
You are retarded. The trigger adds tension to the striker spring, but does not add enough tension to release the striker. The slide must be racked.

It incorporates a little DA love into an SA pistol, but it's still single action.
>>
>>30104787
Holy shit you have to be a troll the glock trigger is more double action than single you fucking retard stop talking out your ass and Google that shit
>>
>>30104638
Well, again, Glocks do not fit cleanly into either DA or SA. There is a reason that people talk about striker actions as a separate group. But, since words will have no impact...

https://youtu.be/8rt5c-Y_jU0
>>
So am I a retard if I want to carry a 1911?
>>
>>30100571
You think you're fucking Wyatt Earp or something faggot?

God some of you are just plain retarded.

>you can draw faster hurr durr
>>
>>30106590
The trigger is cocking the striker how the fuck is that not double action
>>
>>30108803
The slide cocks the striker most of the way. The trigger finishes and releases it. No way to recock a striker by pulling the trigger, so it's not double action.
>>
>cocked and fucking locked
>>
>>30100470
"Oh Fuck I Love Cocks" was such a classic
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.