[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gunshot wound stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 31
File: 400px-TRP_006.jpg (36 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
400px-TRP_006.jpg
36 KB, 400x299
does /k/ have any stories of people getting injured?
>>
>>30063300
One time, this guy got shot. Get this, he actually died!
>>
I saw a guy take a 12ga slug to the chest once. It was messy.
>>
>>30063300
When I was 20, I participated in a brief gunfight. I hit one guy in the upper left arm, my friend hit another guy somewhere in the abdomen. We ran when they stopped shooting back. When we had put ~50 meters between us and them, they started shooting again. After another ~20 meters we got behind a shipping container and waited for them to come around. While we waited, I noticed I had been shot in my right calf. It went through the tissue on the right side of the bones and didn't hurt especially bad. The bleeding was surprisingly light. We waited perhaps 5 minutes for them to arrive, but they did not. We snuck back to my friend's truck, drove to his apartment, and I ruined 2 of his towels by wrapping them around my leg. That was actually a pretty good day.
>>
>>30063455
things that never happened
>>
>>30063547
You can think that if you want to, haha. Some people really do just make poor life decisions, believe it or not. All the shooting statistics in my country had to come from somewhere.
>>
>>30063563
What country is that, anon? Also, context of the story?
>>
>>30063300
Got shot in the gut in Fallujah, x54r from a PK-series machine gun. Entered about 1cm left of my navel after clipping the bottom edge of my plate, and exited the top of my right ass cheek, cracking my pelvis. 3 other rounds struck my plate and failed to penetrate and another round passed through my left sleeve without breaking skin. We were trying to take a 3-story building that had emplaced weapons on the third story and had been denied air/artillery support due to collateral damage concerns.

Never felt it, took a solid ~4 minutes to even notice and I continued to fight because I didn't realize how bad it was. Passed out, woke up in Camp Arifjahn, got sedated for the flight to Germany and didn't become fully aware of my surroundings again until the ambulance ride from whichever airfield they landed at in the US til I was admitted at Walter Reed.
>lost 8" of small intestine, a corner off my stomach, 2" of large intestine, my appendix (big deal), and nearly 30* of range of motion in my right leg. Mostly due to septicemia as I was apparently unconscious on the battlefield almost 5 hours before being medevac'd.
>bullet failed to tumble, icepicked me.
>>
>>30063300

Volunteered for YPG last year, 6 months in Rojava/Syria.

May 2015, shortly before the start of the Al-Hassakah offensives, my unit has been in Tel Msas, a very small Assyrian village 5 minutes from Tel Tamer.
ISIS had their position in the next village, about 300m between us. Every night, we did 8 hour guardshifts untill dawn, in small teams. We had 5 or 6 little guard posts infront of the village.
It was possible to go from post to post without being in line of sight from the other village, but only when running ducked.

Well and then, there was this Kurd who decided to just walk to one of the forward posts, without ducking. The sun was almost gone, but there was still some light. Ofc it went bang, and he fell to the ground. Got hit by a 7.62, in the eye.
And here comes the incredible part: the projectile hit him obliquely and got stuck in the orbit bone.

I never saw him again, but i heard he's still alive. Kurdistan is crazy.

Pic related, view on the ISIS positions from one of our forward positions. About 15 minutes after colation jets dropped some gifts for ISIS.
Notice the church with the missing cross, those scumbags tried to blow up the whole tower, but only damaged it.
>>
>>30063885

He should have kept an eye out
>>
>>30063357

Did it happen in Reno?
>>
>>30063859
How are you doing now?
>>
>>30063300
I've been hit with 5.56 three times dead in the Chest. I was in Fallujah and I killed 16 insurgents before I had to pop in a fresh mag, but a sniper took out my left knee and I collapsed during the reload. Well, needless to say, I was out of action. A bunch of other insurgents started swarming to my location, so I pulled out my KABAR and shanked one of those dirty sand niggers right in the throat, but while this was happening some other Hadji got a hold of my M4 and the fresh mag that I dropped when the sniper nailed me. He loaded it up and tagged me twice in the right lung before I pulled out my M9 and returned fire as he was squeezing off the third shot. My 9mm slug obliterated his gray matter and his third round pierced my left ventricle. Most people would have died buy I did not.
>>
>>30064026
Have to walk with a cane but otherwise fine. Got medically retired.
>>
>>30064034
Thx for your service
>>
I was in Herat with my unit. I was sitting out by my humvee. Some guy on a fucking scooter came racing at us. The back of the scooter was FULL of fucking explosives, with 12.7mm DSHK rounds on it.

We were able to duck past the explosion, but a fucking DSHK round afterburned and hit my medic directly in the leg. It literally blew his fucking leg off. And since he was the fucking medic, we had to call a medivac. Shit was fucked.
>>
>>30064046
Damn, anon. That's pretty hardcore story. I was going to ask what the other anon said. Instead, I'll ask - regret your involvement there?

>>30064034
Now, that sounds like too much hardcore of a story to pass. What got you out of there? How quick you got help?
>>
>>30063300

>be me

>working in inner city ER

>patient gets rushed into trauma room from triage

>GSW, allegedly

>she gets put on the stretcher

>entrance and exit wound in thigh

>no major bleeding though, pretty odd, figured she just got lucky and didn't hit anything

>shit was bandaged up with paper towel

>what time did you get shot

>"uhh, like 10 am"

>"what do you mean, its noon, you waited 2 hours to come in?"

>"no like 10am yesterday"

>"........"

>"i thought i'd get better"

other non gun shot related story from same job

>guys walks into triage

>350 pound 6'3" dude

>covered in blood head to toe

>looked like he had just bathed in blood, or just murdered 10 people with a knife in an elevator

>"sir, what happened"

>(calmly) "got stabbed."

he sat with his eyes closed on the stretcher breathing slow deep breaths while we cut all his clothes and found him covered in slicing knife wounds all over his head, arms and chest, had to use a shit load of towels to get all the blood off him and find where the blood actually was coming from. all his wounds were superficial, he ended up being fine. never seen someone so chill about getting knifed.

other than that, many GSW patients were DOA. some interesting sucking chest wounds/hemothorax, a lot of of people got shot in extremities, one dude took a .380 to the nut sack - felt bad for him.
>>
>>30063859
In before everyone calls bullshit and says there is no way you couldn't have felt it.

>>30064046
Same with me. Currently in process of being medically discharged. Gunshot wound to right leg.

>>30063300
I got shot in the right thigh in Afghanistan. I had to be told I was bleeding after short firefight. Medevaced to Bagram, hospital looked at it and said it would work itself out in 6 months to a year. Shit is still in there and causes me daily pain. Have to use a cane also.
>>
File: 1464113592717.jpg (55 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
1464113592717.jpg
55 KB, 540x699
>>30064096
>Now, that sounds like too much hardcore of a story to pass. What got you out of there? How quick you got help?

I remember that anon and the end of his story. He pulled his own hair, and dragged himself back into the camp. Pretty badass if you ask me.
>>
>>30064116
>i used to be an adventurer like you, but then i took a bullet to my knee
>>
>>30064116
>In before everyone calls bullshit and says there is no way you couldn't have felt it.

Only people who've never deployed or seen combat could post such bullshit, who the fuck would be so retarded to doubt the fact that soldiers often don't notice being hit
>>
>>30064034
>Things that never happened

>>30064096
Dude, are you serious, this story is obviously fake. It's way too over the top
>>
>>30063300
Took a round from a nugget this past November. Reconstructed right leg from the knee down to my ankle.
>>
>>30064170
And that's why you don't touch your guns when you're drunk
>>
>>30063300
friend shot himself with my CZ in the foot
>>
>>30064149
Well, once upon a time when I was a early teen anon, my bro was chasing me because of some bullshit. Managed to run past some old, jagged looking planks. I only found out that one of the jagged bits went through my thigh. I only found out when it snagged on some brush.
>>
>>30064149
I've been told bullshit before about it.

I don't have a copy of the xray on the computer but that damn bullet is still in my leg.
>>
a friend of mine once actually shot himself with a bow.
He shot right into the air and when he saw that the arrow was comming down again he ran away. somehow he managed to ran right into the arrows path. the arrow was stuck in his neck, but for some reason it wasnt really serious
>>
I'm college there was a shooting at a bar and this guy in my classes got grazed on the abdomen and it cut him open good. He showed me the would a while later, shit was fucking disgusting.

Guy was a total prick so I didn't feel too sorry for him. He got really fucked paying his medical bills though, the guy was a drifter I think and didn't have any money to sue him for.
>America
>>
>>30063357
Be must not have been shot by a 9mm then
>>
>>30064237
>lolonly9mm
>>
>be me
>manage courier company
>new work, lots of new workers
>one jagoff white dude with entitlement issues prices himself out of a job
>we let him go
>comes to pick up his last check with some .22 auto pistol
>shoots my boss in the gut
>gun jams, next round goes dick up in the breach
>boss walks inside and calls 911
>dude waits for cops, is arrested
>boss is okay, slug pinballed around his massive gut and ribcage
>slug lodged next to his spine
>he's fine
>trial is in june

douche is probably gonna get 16-20 i'm fucking going
>>
>>30064181
Not me, brother actually. Wish I could say he was drunk though. Fuckin ND
>>
>>30063807
Sorry for late reply. Jamaica (St. Andrew), and supposed to be getting a RAV4 as payment for putting an illegal cashpot out of business.
>>
File: 1464133720917.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1464133720917.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>30063300
>Be around 13
>have veteran (great) uncle
>Infantry, Korea and Vietnam, retired after 20
>takes his shoe of one day after working in the yard
>See that he's missing all but his big toe on his right foot
>"Uncle Jim, did you lose your toes in Vietnam or Korea?"
>sigh.jpg
>"No anon, I didn't."
>"Well what happened?"
>turns out the day after he retired, after 4 tours in 2 different wars with no injuries, uncle Jim and my grandfather went hunting
>Papa brought moonshine
>Uncle Jim gets drunk, and blows off a chunk of his foot
>"I could have sworn I had that thing broke open. Goes to show, alcohol and guns don't mix."
My fucking face when
>>
>>30064246
I hear that getting shot with a .22 causes lots of problems later in life from when it bounces around like that
>>
>duck hunting in fall with 5 buddies
>split up
>couple guys stay on a ridge, others wander trying to disturb birds into flight
>no luck all morning
>gather together for lunch
>four of us together
>one of the last two walks over to join us and the bush 20 feet from him moves a little
>chucklefuck buddy blasts bush instantly
>last guy stumbles out screaming
>got a chest full of birdshot from about 80 feet away
>we took chucklefucks gun away from him and spent the rest of the afternoon picking shot out of shallow holes because he didn't want to go to hospital and get our friend in trouble.
Not sure I ever want to go hunting again after that stupidity.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x536
>>30063300
Back in early 1980's, when everyone was skinny, had mullet hair and wore blue jeans with oversized belt-buckles and cowboy boots...

I was plinking in my backyard with my brand-new Winchester 190. One of my classmates come over and brought his pump-action Winchester 66 and a box old disposable camera flash-bulbs, which blew up in shower of sparks when hit by a bullet.

While I was aiming at the flas-bulbs, my classmate was sitting on a bench and filling his magazine tube. After filling his magazine, he jacked the pump... and fired the gun by accident. The bullet hit my ass, through the rear pocket of my jeans.

Result: one second of "WTF just happened?", followed by loud howl and cursing. The bullet could be felt just under the skin, and a local doctor just pulled it out with needle-nose pliers and bandaged the wound.

No police involved, no reports filed, but all the local people (including sheriff and deputies) knew what had happened. The next day my classmate had two black eyes and shaved head. Nobody talked about what had happened, but after that day my classmate was very careful to keep his rifle pointing to safe direction.
>>
>>30064408
the kicker is that he had just recovered from open heart surgery to replace a bad valve. He's more or less recovered from his funshot (as he calls it) but you're probably right, boss man says he can't sleep on his back anymore.
>>
>>30063885
>No matching images found

Hmmmm...cool story bro.
>>
>>30064231
>I'm college
No you fucking aren't. You're just a man. Arrogant prick.
>>
>>30063941
Fuckin lel
>>
I know a guy that lost his eye when he took his eye pro off to wipe sweat from his eyes. .30 caliber ricochet hit him right in the eye in that 1/2 second. Got booted from the Army afterwards.
>>
>>30063300
>During a conversation in Corporal's course our Staff Sergeant casually mentions being shot
>we ask him what happened
>someone asks if it was in Iraq
>"Nope, Oakland."
>we all collectively wat
>"I was 17, sitting on the wrong porch at the wrong time when some crack head start shooting."
>he got shot twice by some melanin enriched gentlemen
>>
I got shot innaass innairaq during a small ambush during a patrol near city center. Ended up killing the 5 guys and dipped into a vacant mosque to rest for a bit. Hadn't realized I had been hit until I stood up when we were about to leave and there was a blood pool under me.
>>
>>30064526
Kek
>>
File: 1449373831039.jpg (511 KB, 2147x2169) Image search: [Google]
1449373831039.jpg
511 KB, 2147x2169
>>30064506
that shit really happened mate. i had no idea something like this was even possible, but actually i learned in Syria that the AK is not as great as many people think. and the human body can take a lot more damage than you could ever imagine. i've seen teenagers taking PK bullets to their lower stomach, and it still took them 8 hours to die, with their intestines coming out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160525-171319.png (389 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-171319.png
389 KB, 1440x2560
>>30064763
Hah got you faget
>>
>>30064208
>implying
>>
>>30064783
are you retarded? i could have posted ">pic unrelated", but i thought noone would be so retarded to think it would be intended to be related in any way

that guy is some afghan soldier and the pic has been around on /k/ for years
>>
>>30064783
Being this new. You are an embarassment to the /K/ube
>>
File: 1434537708778.png (3 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
1434537708778.png
3 KB, 280x272
>>30064783

i don't know if this was a half-retarded incomplete troll attempt or not.
>>
Bullet ballistics are a strange thing. I've seen a single 7.62 ricochet, bouncing around in a brick alleyway, embedding itself into my buddy's foot.
>>
>>30064783
Bottom of the barrel stupid
>>
>>30063885
>no similar images

So how does one start 'volunteering' for the YPG? How do you get there? What did you do day to day?
>>
>>30064985
>message them on facebook
>fly to iraqi-kurdistan
>get picked up, trained in the mountains
>get smuggled over the Tigris
>finish training, become official YPG fighter
>get send to the frontlines
>do guardshifts every day and every night, hang around
>watch the artillery and coalition jets bomb the shit out of isis
>board some russian bmp and move in to clean up the dirt
>fly the YPG flag, dance and drink chai
>repeat the last steps
>>
>>30064795
>>30064845
>>30064922
>>30064964
>samefagging this to defend your roleplaying retardedness
>>
>>30065020
i forgot

>get mortared by isis the whole day
>get attacked from time to time, large scale attacks with tanks and APCs in the morning, or small suicidal guerilla attacks at night
>watch out for VBIEDs, from bikes to trucks with tons of explosives
>>
File: fag.png (8 KB, 478x146) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
8 KB, 478x146
>>30065036
>bait
>>
>>30065049
>turning off your phone after every post to reset your IP
>trying that hard just to seem cool on the internet
>>
File: 1458455906827.png (390 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1458455906827.png
390 KB, 716x717
>>30065073
>using a phone to browse 4chan
It's obviously a pc screenshot, mobile 4chan looks different.
>>
>>30064323
What firearm did you use? Arms distribution in foreign countries interests me.
>>
>>30065127
How would you know?
Unless you're the one samefagging!
>>
File: 1463619593185.jpg (144 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1463619593185.jpg
144 KB, 2500x1645
>>30065153
>only one guy on the entire website can know what mobile 4chan looks like compared to desktop version
Come on, try a little harder for me. You can pretend to be more retarded that that, can't you?
>>
>>30065338
Are you still assblasted about me calling you out on your bullshit?
What you didn't get enough attention from posting>>30064034 ?
>>
>>30064109
i remember 380 nut guy
>>
>>30064034

were you able to pull a 360noscope afterwards
>>
>>30064246
Are you a yinzer?
>>
>>30063300
my dad was at a range as a kid and a bullet hit the wall of the range, was flattened, bounced off, and hit him in the forehead with about the force of a light punch (no blood, no nothin')
>>
>>30064122
dat picture
>>
I got a story. It's not as glorious as the ones above. Honestly, it could barely be counted as being shot
>be me
>13 at the time, live on ranch with a 3 1/2 acre pond
>first day of squirrel season, goin get some tree rats
>father lets me go alone
>get to woods, start hunting
>walk around a little, not seeing anything
>walk back to pond. There's always something over there
>hop barbed wire fence, rip left sleeve open. Don't notice it
>be three hours later, still nothing
>suddenly a slight pain in left arm, shake it thinking it's a mosquito
>going home, hop across barbed wire fence
>left arm rubs against wire
>holyshitthatfeels.gif
>arm covered in blood, small hole with bullet sticking out
>grab leatherman and first aid kit out of hunting bag
>pull bullet out and sterilize wound
>gauze that shit up and book it home
>see father on dock shooting at turtles
>"hey, son that was... Oh shit"
>"yeah. I think I got shot"
>show him the bullet. .22 LR
>he was shooting a .17HMR. I was no where close to his line of fire
>still don't know who shot me
It was a ricochet off of the water and it somewhere found its way into my arm. Very unpleasant to say the least.
>>
File: 12308366.jpg (44 KB, 320x248) Image search: [Google]
12308366.jpg
44 KB, 320x248
>>30064594
>>
>>30063369
Please do go on
>>
>>30066411
Don't move my fuckin chair
>>
>>30063300
>live in shitty neighborhood
>walking home from middle school
>see a friend in a car
>try to flag them down
>not-who-i-thought-it-was.mov
>guy hops out yelling his set.
>he thinks i was throwing up a rival gang
>he walks back to the car & grabs a 9mm
>i take off bolting down a alley way.
>get hit in the right forearm by a ricochet.
>don't notice till after i got home.
>have to remove it by squeezing it like a pimple.
>such is life in bad neighborhoods.
>>
>>30063300
>be me at work, smoke break, talking to sister about some shit or another on phone
>Not paying attention to subdivision of tepid negroids to my right
>Closet homo and BLT fighting over sex
"MAN HOW'S YOU GON GIB DIS BITCH DE DICK AN LIB IN MY HOUSE?!? GIBBE SUMMA DAT GOOD HARD DICK NIGGA"
>POPOPOPOPOP
>Stupid fucker shooting in the air to scare gay lover
>Tactical dive into bush, nigs getting fiesty
>Call popos then go ID witness, revel in chance to put worthless dindu behind bars

Turns out one of those few rounds came damn close killing a little girl when it came down out of the air. Went to read about him later and he has like 165k in back child support in Arkansas, his house got raided in the early 90s and his dad caught like 12 of his charges for running his crack den and he had like 28 priors most being felonies. But it gets better.....

The woman living with them is named Razfleecia Shirazz, street name "HUN-E-BUNZ" and the LC9 he shot his 60 some year old crackhead neighbor sold him for a rock. They found the same ammo in her house. All are currently in prison except hunebunz.

If you need a litigant name type Larry Robinson in on Macon County Circuit Clerk.
>>
>>30070095
Also forgot girl got hit in the back a few inches from her spinal cord and was in the hospital a couple weeks.
>>
>>30065073
>>30065036
>>30065461

jesus christ nobody goes through all that trouble you fucking NEET retard, everyone knows that picture
>>
File: 1461905039844.jpg (251 KB, 2048x1361) Image search: [Google]
1461905039844.jpg
251 KB, 2048x1361
>>30070110
>staying up past midnight to samefag again but so it looks like you're not samefagging
>>
>>30070095
>>30070106
Calling bullshit
>>
>>30070280
http://herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/shots-fired-report-leads-to-pair-of-arrests/article_bba756b9-de04-5332-8bf1-74a6f56aedcb.html

Check it nog. That was released before they tacked on even more shit.
>>
>>30065020

I'm tempted to join the YPG just for the chance to witness a real life A-10 gun run with my own two eyes. I imagine the experience would be no less than religious.
>>
>>30070289
You're not fooling anybody with your Trojan filled link
>>
File: 1462620353067.gif (287 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
1462620353067.gif
287 KB, 499x373
>>30070347
go to the circuit clerk and look it up nigger.

P.S. Herald and Review is the local newspaper

P.P.S. obvious b8 is obvious
>>
File: 1461565209517.png (24 KB, 559x484) Image search: [Google]
1461565209517.png
24 KB, 559x484
>>30070362
>P.S.
>you're a troll lol!
You're either a retarded newfag or a baiting faggot
1/10 I replied
>>
File: fucking retard.png (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.png
297 KB, 1920x1080
>>30070259

sure thing boss.
>>
File: BLT.png (184 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
BLT.png
184 KB, 1366x768
>>30070366
Pic very related.
>>
File: hurdurrrrrrr.png (277 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hurdurrrrrrr.png
277 KB, 1920x1080
>>30070259

r-r-r-Retard
>>
File: fucking kill me plz.png (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fucking kill me plz.png
352 KB, 1920x1080
>>30070403

wake me up inside
>>
>>30070413
>>30070403
>>30070402
Nice shoop
If you really aren't a samefag then post it with a timestamp
>>
>>30064093
Wait, what do you mean by "afterburn"? The round got blown away from the explosion and then detonated itself, which had enough force to blow off your medic's leg? Or am I misreading you? I dont have any experience with rounds bigger than 30-06, but it seems really wierd that just the round going off with no chamber or barrel would be able to propel the bullet at high speed.
>>
>>30070448
Because cartridges really don't work like that. The bullet is heavier than the casing, which one do you think flies without a barrel?
>>
>Visit childhood friend on his parents farm that he works on
>His dad hears me talking about my recent purchases with his son and decides we should go and shoot on his personal Range he has on the back of his property
>spend a few hours having fun until his dad decides he has a hankering for subway
>tell him to go ahead and I'd clean and pack up the guns
>Its now me and my friend
>Halfway through I hear his airhead chuckle
>"hey anon check it out"
>Turn around
>He's holding a revolver in his hands pointing it at my gut
>"haha stick em up this is a robbery"
>and of course of the three revolvers there its the one I know I haven't unloaded
>Slap that shit away from me with my right hand
>BANG
>AH FUCK MY HAND IT BURNS
>AH FUCK MY ARM
>FUCK
>Burns on my right palm and hole above my left elbow
>Friend starts freaking out
>I spend more time calming him down than wrapping myself up
>Take his phone and call his mom while we walk back to his house
>Ask here to grab the medical supplies and that she'd need to stitch me up when we got back
>she's used to the boys getting scratched and cut up while working so she doesn't question it
>Walk into the house
>She sees me with a bloody arm wrapped in a bloody towel and a fucked up hand
>She shoots her son a "What happened?" scowl
>"Uhh, I kinda shot Anon"
>"YOU FUCKING WHAT"
>get patched up
>have to listen to friend receive a new asshole form his mother
>His dad finally comes back
>Adds yet another asshole to his son
>I enjoy my Teriyaki Onion Sub and some painkillers his mom gave me
His folks still flip him shit about it all the time too
>>
File: fuckin dindus.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fuckin dindus.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30070422
Brass in pic was 5th round I heard that they didn't find a casing for. Went and looked and it was stuck in a bush.
>>
>>30070422
>> implying i can photoshop with MSpaint
>>
File: 14642517822651161788539.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
14642517822651161788539.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
>>30070504
You expect me to believe it was that brass?
Lol nah you retard it was this brass
>>
>>30070455
Well I assume that without a chamber, a large caliber cartridge's case would just blow up like some sort of brass shrapnel grenade rather than propel itself. Maybe im wrong, but I'm just confused as to how a heavy machine gun bullet "afterburned" and had enough velocity to sever someones leg.
>>
>>30070513
>still shitposting past 3am
>NEET nofuns detected
>>
>>30070536
Maybe anon is lying?
>>
File: 0325141114~2~2.jpg (755 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0325141114~2~2.jpg
755 KB, 2560x1920
>>30070540
i took thursday and friday off, because i can, i'm playing war thunder, and shitting on you, i'll let you see my gentlemens guns, maybe you can run and pick up birds for me, boss.
>>
>>30070572
>Posts shitty hunting rifles and a cabinet nigger on /k/
Lel how bout you take a trip to the next /arg/ and learn what a real gun looks like pleb
Nothin personnel
>>
>>30070294
>>30070294
I've never seen any A-10 in Syria, I don't think they use them there. But some guys i've been with joined the Pesh, because the YPG wasn't "professional" enough for them. Apparently there's quite a lot BRRRRRRT in Iraq.
But during the offensives on Abdulaziz and Tel Abyad, there's always been 2 AC-130s above us at night. That shit was impressive, they released fucking hell on ISIS. They popped flares everytime they entered the theatre and when they left after a few hours, i think to signal. Shit was cash. Also they were loud, you could always hear them. I would have shit my pants if i was on the other side of the no man's land.
During day, it was always just jets. And we saw a regime Hind south of Hassakah one time, dropping barrel bombs.
>>
>>30070649
Every gun is a "real" gun you noguns nigger faggot
>>
>>30070649
You're not funny and never will be.
>>
File: 1454454412054.png (488 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1454454412054.png
488 KB, 800x1020
>>30070674
that sounds like a pretty fucking awesome experience anon
>>
File: 1461477705313.jpg (45 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461477705313.jpg
45 KB, 625x626
>>30070684
At least post a gun that's not broke into 2 pieces
Why would you do that anyway? Are you Australian by chance lol
>>30070701
2/10 i replied
>>
>>30063300
Not exactly gunshot but I guess that counts. Just recieved my K31 and went to shoot it the 2nd time. Was 18 back then and havent had any armorers tools. What happened was i tried to adjust the front post using a stick. Force applied, stick broke, thumb ripped up. In the middle of january during heavy snowfall and i was bleeding as fuck. Still shot through the entire program of 20 shots. Licking my thumb everytime I cycled the bolt. It has tasted human blood and maybe I have by accident been making a /k/ontract with the /k/ube.
>>
>>30065843
Probably not the same as our nut guy. Didn't he get shot with a .40?
>>
File: chingchongbingbong.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
chingchongbingbong.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>30071438

how i know you're a noguns retard

>> rifles
>> shitty
>> broke into 2 pieces

those are Berettas in 12/20 gauge you euroshit peasant, have an old screen of one of my safes for some "real guns."
>>
>>30070494
worth
>>
>>30070572
post more kat pls
>>
>>30073629
>be american
>get shot in the nutsack
>>
>>30071438
>Broke into 2 pieces

7/10, you got replies.
>>
>>30064034
regenerating health is a hell of a drug, but I prefer playing Old School on COD 4 myself
>>
>>30073745
Dat shag
>>
>>30063859
You were left on the battlefield for 5 hours?
Shit.
Is that normal? Did your comrades forget about you? Or was it impossible to get anyone out for some reason?
>>
>>30063455
Pics of nasty wound or it never happened.
>Protip: don't bother waiting
>>
File: 1455832227431.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1455832227431.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>30063941
Goddammit Carlos
>>
File: Screenshot_20160526-163441_1.jpg (182 KB, 1078x1410) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160526-163441_1.jpg
182 KB, 1078x1410
>>30063300
Florida
>>
>>30075142
https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan
the absolute madman
>>
>>30070674
>chopper drops barrel bombs

Now that i read it it's thd only thing that makes sense, somehow i always assumed they were dropped by planes.

Anyone got barrel bomb pics?
>>
File: brutal.jpg (22 KB, 540x317) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
22 KB, 540x317
>>30063859
>>
>>30064400
Why didn't we fight the VC and NVA by introducing them to alcohol and hard drugs? It's not like opium is hard to come by in southeast Asia. Just have the CIA work their magic and make it cheap and accessible for them until the war is over.
>>
>>30069842
What?
>>
>>30076160
Because then it would be easy for the American army to obtain such things. And they did.

There is many a story of tomfoolery in the Vietnam War.
>>
>>30066411
Nope native COfag here incident happened in Aurora which is the big, cheap suburb of Denver
>>
>>30073745
Why didn't you wait until 14/14/14?
>>
>>30070366
fuck you are the most annoying shitposter. can you just please fuck off /k/ with your retardedness? or atleast trip so I can filter you
>>
>>30064783
you big dummy this picture has been around for ages. You're either a 1/10 troll or a newfag. At least when the /k/ube demands a human sacrifice I know who to look for first
>>
>>30063859
You're very lucky that thing didn't tumble. Ive seen what happens to coyotes with x39 when they do.
>>
>>30066514
Was at a pistol match when a guy shooting 9mm fmj had a shot bounce off a bowling pin and hit the RO in the forehead. Put the RO on his knees and gave him a massive lump.
>>
>>30070536
All cartridges either push the slug out of the neck and burn or pop like firecrackers, there is no way you're getting "shot" by burning ammo.
>>
>>30063300
>be afghan
>about 4 in the morning
>buddy with 240 and 17 charlie night vision optic sees guy with what appears to be an RPG approaching our position
>fires 10-15 round burst at 200 meters
>direct hit
>go up to now dead haji
>the entire burst hit him center mass, his arms had fallen off
>turns out guy just had a prayer rug over his shoulder and had no clue we were there.

Chalked it up to good shoot bad outcome and moved on at sunrise.
>>
>>30079188
>#justamericanthings
>>
>>30079188
Not US army, but similiar story from Afghanistan. Shot a farmer on a bike, after he moved a few cm forward after being told to turn around. We've been nervous as there have been VBIED attacks in the area a few days before. I'm 100% sure that guy on the bike actually wanted to turn around.
>>
>>30063300
I slipped of a small cliff whilst rock fishing once, slipped and slid down couple of meters worth of rocks then fell off the small cliff about a meter high.

Landed on my left arm on a nice 90 degree rock. It snapped clean in half and punched me in the face. Have some nice long scars on my left arm from where they had to put plates in.
>>
>>30080613
>gunshot wounds
>>
>>30063300
my dad ND'ed his hand with a hollow point .45. he said it hurt.
>>
>>30063300
Story from my dad
>fuddy five is jammed
>take it to gunsmith friend
>gunsmith forgets to drop the magazine before he clears it
>forces slide back
>muzzle is now pointing at his wrist
>lets slide go, new round is chambered. Gunsmith is so surprised that he clenches his right hand, which was curled around the back of the grip while his thumb was going through the trigger guard
>1911 discharges into his wrist
>ricochets off of his watch
>exits through his elbow
>ricochets off his basement floor and finally stops in his leg
>>
>>30063300
>Shoot funs in military
>after 30 mins have balance issues
>after 30 mins have eeeeeee
>have eeeee for life

I also lost my selective hearing. I could freak out when I am in any cafeteria.
>>
>>30081886
>and that's why you always wear earpro

i actually have the same problem. since 11 months part of the EEEEEEE community.
>>
>>30064400
what a twist
>>
>>30063357
I don't believe you
>>
>>30079188

You're Afghan?
>>
>>30064034
> not teleporting behind the sniper and cutting his head off with your razor sharp katana
Pleb
>>
File: lol_9mm.gif (2 MB, 300x155) Image search: [Google]
lol_9mm.gif
2 MB, 300x155
>>30064237
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.