[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bunker Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: der untergang.jpg (38 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
der untergang.jpg
38 KB, 800x450
Alright /k/, I just bought some nice rural property to put a house on.
My question is this:
I want to put a bunker under the under the hill directly behind where my house is going to be, because reasons.
>What do I need to know?
>How do I do this?
>Am i an autist?
>>
>>30036878
You need to consult someone who has legitimate information on how to build bunkers. May as well delete this thread.
>>
File: k cup.png (322 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
k cup.png
322 KB, 640x351
>>30036878

> What do i need to know

Don't dig too deep, if you do the abyss stares back at you

> How do I do this

rent an excavator
dig a bigg ass fuck hole
fill it with shit
put a thick slab of concrete over
Voila le bunker

> Am I an autist

Am I for answering you?
>>
>>30036878
You have some options here, depending on how much money you can pull together at 1 time.

First option- put in a few sections of box culvert. Close the open ends with sheet pilings. When you're doing the purchase order, specify that you want a manhole opening in the top of each section, plus a pair of 72" lateral mainline openings in each section.

The top manholes can be coned and ringed, then lidded. Bury under 6" of dirt, there's your emergency ingress/egress. Have a platform in the cone to support the bottle jack and shoring you'll use to open it from the inside. To access from outside, hide an e-tool and full-sized pick nearby.

One manhole opening can lead into a 4-way vault with 8" lines leading off. This becomes part of your ventilation system, and also allows for leading utilities into the bunker.

The 6' lateral openings in the sections are for fitting concrete mainline sections, which will be your regular access way, secondary access, and the other half of your ventilation system.

All of this stuff is off the shelf and readily available. Downside is, you'll need an engineer to design it and a contractor to install it. And a pocket full of cash to fund it.

The upside is, you'll get a roomy custom built subterranean facility that won't leak or collapse on you.

1/2
>>
>>30038438
2/2

Your second option will take longer, cost less, and won't get as many people involved.

You start buying poly or resin septic tanks. Big ones, 2500 gal at a minimum. Get ones that have a good sized access port.

You also want to get a few sections of 5' or 6' corrugated poly culvert.

Every time you get a septic tank, rent a backhoe and plant the tank. Dig a trench and lay a culvert section so that one end is butted up against the tank. Depending on what layout you envision, you might have to do 2 or 3 trenches/sections coming off of the first tank. Mate the culvert to the tank, cut access holes and seal the joins. Block off the far end of the culverts for now, backfill, and call it a day. Leave one culvert end uncovered so you can get in there to work.

Next time you have spare cash, get another septic tank and plant it at the end of one of the existing culvert sections. Now you've just added your first module. You can go on like this for decades.

Make sure all joins are sealed watertight. Take ventilation and utilities into account. Always have more than 1 way out, plus an emergency escape.
>>
>>30036878
Look into instructions on how to build a root cellar. You'll find plenty of valuable info on ventilation, construction, materials, etc.
>>
>>30036878
dig it yourself

Just wing it, and go very slowly
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 635x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 635x1024
If you want an actual bunker that will protect you significantly, I can't help. But if you want to get comfy innaclubhouse with /k/omrades, well I can help my friend.
>>
>>30037014
This. If your serious, get serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 642x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 642x1024
>>30039269
>>
File: sidorovich.jpg (119 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sidorovich.jpg
119 KB, 1024x768
You are not an autist friend, you are family
>>
File: pic_ingroundconcrete.jpg (38 KB, 335x360) Image search: [Google]
pic_ingroundconcrete.jpg
38 KB, 335x360
I did something like this when i had 70 acres at my disposal a few years ago. of course, i did it into a hill side so it was much easier for me than if i had started on flat ground. though if you do it on a hill side, you won't be able to use most construction vehicles.

What you need to focus on above all else is support. i had about half a dozen steel H beams that were roughly 7 feet tall. plus a set of smaller 3' beams to put on top of the H beams. These beams supported a laminated Oak wall that was about 40 ft2.

It was rad, mainly used it as a hunting cabin of sorts. But my family sold the land.

I'm still waiting for the day when i see on the news "Mysterious Bunker found on property"

If i were to do it again, i'd go with the storm shelter rout.
>>
>>30039047
This. All of these other answers are from fags. Especially Phil. He loves shota. You wouldn't take advice from someone who faps to shota, would you?

Just wing it and go slowly. The /k/ube desires you to go unnaground.
>>
>>30036878 (OP) #
>1. Go to Long Beach.
>2. Find shipping containers with trafficked humans in them.
>3.Have trafficked humans build bunker using shipping containers in exchange for freedom.
>4. ???????
>5.profit?
>>
>>30040480
>using shipping containers
This is the quickest way to die like a dwarf.

Shipping containers can't hold the weight of anything more than a few feet of dirt.
>>
Putting it that close to your house is a bad idea.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.