[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this company? How is their ammo? Good source for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: logo.png (33 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
33 KB, 500x220
Thoughts on this company? How is their ammo? Good source for good qualitycheap ammo? Or should I look elsewhere? Please help fellow /k/ommandos.
>>
>>30014749
Their ammo is good. I would not pay as much for reloads as they charge (and after you add on shipping) most of the time, but when they have sales, the prices are very competitive.

The one thing they are really good for, though, is if you like to have an affordable hollow point on hand to test your new guns with. For example, you can get a box of 9mm reloads with Hornady XTP bullets for $15, which is unreal. An example of this kind of use is if you buy an older gun and are uncertain if it will reliably feed hollow points. It's always better to test with at least 100 rounds. Never stop testing after only one or two magazines.
>>
>>30014841
Thanks for the thoughful input. Anyone have a good source for decent price ammunition?
>>
lmgtfy.com/?q=freedom+munitions+squib

Honestly, with their spotty safety record, I'd rather just buy a fuckton of Blazer or Lawman.

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/handgun-ammo-c-26.aspx

http://sgammo.com/specials
>>
>>30014749
I never had a problem, but I hear they have some problems pretty often I guess

I have no way to back it up other than the anecdotes from google, though
>>
While people are retards and manage to fuck up the most basic of things with firearms in a surprising manner, I've heard too many stories of kabooms from their ammo that I'm not going to shoot their stuff.
>>
>>30015451
>Blazer
>Blaze
ULTRA MEGA BLAZEATHON!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
They're ok I guess. I've had 2 squibs from some of their 9mm ammo and their .223 is ok, but not very consistent. I can load my own for cheaper now, and factory ammo is just slightly more expensive, so I don't bother anymore.

They do have fanboys though. I was accused of lying about getting a squib. They got super popular becuase they were one of the first people who offer cheaper reloads during the scare.

I still buy xtreme bullets though.
>>
File: WP_000088.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
WP_000088.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30016190
Xtreme bullets are tits
>>
>>30014749
Their factory loads are just fine. I shot thousands last summer with no issues.

Don't buy reloads ever from anyone. If you want to reloads, reload them yourself.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (203 KB, 1242x1806) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
203 KB, 1242x1806
>>30014749
phenomenal company. Their reloads are top quality (that's why they cost a bit more than reloads in other places). I bought a shitton of 308 reman (reloaded) from them and I have had 0 problems. If you don't believe me, go poke around on their website...they have top quality equipment.

If you are planning on buying, do some snooping for coupon codes. I think they have a 10% deal for new customers or something like that.
>>
Such a tacky name.
>>
placed an order with these faggots for about 1000$ worth of ammo the day before sandy hook and the day after they never shipped it and said they didn't have the supply. the website had said they had it but the price was triple what i paid

never did biz with them again. go somewhere else
>>
>>30014749
They have good prices and frequent specials and discounts. I've bought and fired hundreds of 9mm, 10mm, 45 ACP, 223/5.56 & 308 reloads without issue.

Their shipping department is kind of wonky for better or worse.
>summer 2012
>order 240 rounds of 147gr 308 for $125
>shipped 400 rounds instead
>fashion extra rounds into ammo belt to wear with flak vest like Animal Mother around the house

>Last fall
>order 5 boxes of 10mm FMJ & 1 box of 10mm JHP
>they forgot the JHP
>complain to customer service
>they send the missing ammo a month later

>Last December
>order shitload of 77gr 223 SMK & 147gr 9mm FMJ
>didn't ship till January
>get a $10 apology coupon in April
>>
Order from them often.
Get free shipping.
Orders get priority, ship same day usually.

>>Gun Media Perks
>>
>>30014749
Never had a problem with their stuff. Probably 2k of 9mm and about 500 or so 5.56 from them including tracers. All been great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.