[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to my first gun show tomorrow, should I expect to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1283x1950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1283x1950
Going to my first gun show tomorrow, should I expect to find anything besides overpriced guns? Any good gun show stories?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>30014544

overpriced ammo
>>
>>30014544
Beef jerky, the questionable WWII German vendor who is a neonazi.
>>
>That one pickle stand
>That one beef jerky guy giving out samples that will make you fart the whole time you're there
>Camo pants
>Nazis
>Nazi memorabilia
>Nazi themed knives
>MAGA hats
>Hillary for Prison bumper stickers
>Old faggot dealers that don't accept any offers despite carrying cash on you for their severely overpriced shit
>That bro who will make you a custom ccw holster to perfectly fit your gun
>Little kids standing in the way playing their nintendo DS because their stupid parents thought a gun show was a place to bring little kids
>Occasional niggers
>Tazer canes
>That one guy that tries to sell you his laser pointers and flashlights

There's too much to mention honestly
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 517x768
>>30014653
OP here

>niggers
>in Montana
>>
>>30014688
They will surprise you. In a sea of fudds, they will appear and stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>30014688
Why would he assume Montana?
>>
File: Gun-show.jpg (186 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
Gun-show.jpg
186 KB, 730x487
I usually find good deals at gunshows. but expect a lot of jewing. treat it like you're going to a pawn shop.

You'll also find Jerky. lots of jerky.

Mountains of jerky

Sometimes they have jerky shaped like little sausages, and other times you'll swear they stole the recipe off of slimjims. if your gunshow is worth anything, it'll have deer jerky, squirrel jerky. they may even have mystery meat jerky that you swear the old fucker just rounds up his neighbors pets to grind em down for the gunshow. you see so much jerky you'll begin to wonder how he sustains all of this. that's when you realize, he's a cannibal.

Then, you'll start to unravel the masquerade they so cleverly put on. That 50 year old at the table labeled "Banana Clips $25 each" is really the guy who finds the dumb people for the jerky man, if you buy from him, his magazines have a tracking device in them, then the guy who sells Tapco and ATI merch will case your house out looking for the best time to break in. he'll also snag any wandering animals for the jerky man.

The 10 guys at the rear corner selling fake nazi collectibles? they're the muscle. they break in using their Chinese Hitler Youth knives to silently eliminate any guard dogs. they'll save the meat for the jerky guy to use for later though. After they make it to your room, they'll use their rare "protonylon Bundeswehr naval jacks" to suffocate you and into unconsciousness.

Once they have you though, they'll rotate you around the different houses of the 50 guys who came to the show to sell a rifle or two, you'll notice them because they're carrying the rifle with a huge ass sign plugged into the barrel and the awful handwriting.
that's not even the worst to come. before the jerky man shifts through enough meat to process you, he'll have the taser man soften you up for the grinder. you'll notice the taser man before anything else at the show. Every 5 minutes he'll zap the air with one of his products to drum up attention.
>>
>>30014787
Taser man will go at you so long, you'll beg for what comes next.

Once you're deemed ready, taser man takes you to a cabin in the woods. the positively ancient looking good 'ol boys at the muzzleloader table will be the ones that live there. when it's your turn, they'll take you out back,and 'ol yeller you without a shred of dignity. they'll skin you with one of the mountains of trapper style folders they sell at their table, along with powder horns and measures. your skin they'll brain tan and make into a rug they'll sell at one of the rifle frolics some of the old forts hold every year, your meat they'll forward to the jerky man. and your misc parts like teeth and ears will find their way into various crafts like necklaces and knife handles.

don't feel too bad though. you'll bring delight and the Hershey squirts to hundreds.
>>
>>30014688
You sure as hell have enough trannies in Missoula. They were all over the place when Dad and I drove through to go fishing. And now I hear you're getting salted down with Syrian refugees.

There's no place to hide from the blue-state melanoma, dude.
>>
The dudes at the leatherwork tables will hook you up with some A class holsters.
>>
>>30014544
Don't buy the jerky. It's dried road kill
>>
File: image.gif (406 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
406 KB, 300x166
>>30014787
>>30014881
>>
>>30014653
Don't forget the one Asian guy peddling balisongs and collapsible batons.
>>
>>30014787
>>30014881
I-I-I'll stay home anon...
>>
>>30014544
You going to the show in Del Mar? Let me know how much the 80% lowers are going for.
>>
>>30015511
last one I went to had a Japanese guy selling Katanas with half naked lolis on his shirt
>>
>>30014544
Expect to have 2-3 politicians there as well, also some new age PVC bracelet people who will try to "improve your chi" or some shit. Oh, and the Sentsey lady with a single shot shotgun and beat to shit Marlin Model 60 so her booth is "firearms or knife related"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.