[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if the government ever turned on us we have our guns >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 992x558
>if the government ever turned on us we have our guns
>mfw americans actually believe they're free and will fight back

Good luck taking on that Abrams with an AR-15, not to mention all those soldiers who are in peak physical condition when the average amerilard weighs 300lb and has to use a motorized scooter to get around. Would be a short rebellion LOL
>>
>>30009744
The thing that amazes about terrorists and insurgents isn't that they do what they do. It's how bad they are at it. Their greatest mastermind plan was to fly a jet into a building and that was after serveral failed attempts with bombs. I guess they don't have the Internet or a broadly educated population. I don't know. If there is ever an insurgency in the states our government is fucked.
The thing to consider is that there really isn't anything better to replace it with. I mean, what am I going to go out and actively make life much worse for my friends, family and self?
>>
>>30009744
>He thinks the US Military is going to murder their families & friends just because ordered

/K/ has had this discussion before. At least 80% of military abandons ship. Plenty even would take their military equipment with them. See the post still floating about mil vehicles not having keys. It's not even hard.
>>
>>30009744
Americans have already fought back in multiple points through their history.
>>
>>30009744
1) the Military is very progun and very bubba. Not likely to turn on their own famalies especially wjen the military universally hates the Clintons.
2)A decade fighting insurgents has created a few milliin Veterans who are well versed in what works in fighting against a real army.
3)IEDs
>>
>>30009815
Post?
>>
I had a long post typed up, but I'll just say that you're a retard and a gaylord who probably shouldn't be on this board
>>
Isn't politics stuff for /pol/?
>>
>>30009744

Peak physical condition? Kek, there is so many fat fucks in the military.

I'd be scared of the military some yrs ago. Now it's full of fat feminist, girly gay boys, bunch of other retarded fucks.
>>
>>30009905
>filename
but she has limbs, just look at the picture
>>
>what are IED's
>what is guerrilla warfare
>>
>>30009909

Verifying HMMVW's do not have ignition keys, just a switch.

However, the up-armored ones can have their doors locked, and SOP was to cable-lock the steering wheel in position.
>>
>>30010015
Yea right, Chelsea Manning would fuck your shit
>>
File: ms_paint is best.jpg (46 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
ms_paint is best.jpg
46 KB, 439x439
>>30009744
>>
>>30009744
The average retard can make thermite and ANFO with stuff you don't even need to go to the store for. Anyway, assymetrical warfare isn't a thing I guess.

The idea is to make it impossible to occupy an area, not win outright. Even sandniggers can accomplish this.
>>
>>30009744
Why are you suggesting people would be fighting tanks in this scenario instead of assassinating corrupt politicians, judges, and unelected bureaucrats?
>>
Except the military can't enforce a police state with a tank
What? Are they going to level skyscrapers to get one guy?
Bright idea destroying your own infrastructure to crush an insurrection, dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 514x536
>soldiers
>somehow not Americans

im sure all those underpaid grunts will jump at the chance to gun down some of their family members
>>
>>30009744
David's tool kit. Look it up.
I wonder if the Abram's still has that leaky hatch???
>>
>>30010076
Counterpoint, sandinggers fight because they are being de facto invaded, also their religion and recent history is more or less:
>war 24/7, artillery on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, extra serving of bullets in Thursday, airstrikes on Sunday, March is cutting weapon attack month

Americans instead are being won by the slow war, give everybody bread and circus, indoctrinate the children and the more pliable members of society, marginalize and shame those who express concern (not necessarily from the government directly but by using mouthpieces using terms like "tinfoiler"), increase the power of the state after some event, wait until the situation stabilize, rinse and repeat.

Frog, pot, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 920x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 920x1040
>>30010134
You're right brother Stephen, the Jews are behind it all. Oh, and I picked up some additional foil for our basement insulation, you don't want the chem trails to get in
>>
>>30010188
>>30010174
>>30010149
>>30010086
Thanks for these intelligent, relevant contributions to the thread! Keep it up!
>>
>>30010134
You seriously overestimate the fighting ability of sandniggers. By and large these are guys who don't work out, don't zero their rifles, load up mixed ammo in mags, and literally give up fighting to go home and sleep when the sun goes down. Their tribal conflicts are mostly people running around shooting wildly all over the countryside through the day, then walking home, getting high, banging 12 year old boys, and falling asleep without posting sentries.
>>
File: 1460580596327.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1460580596327.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>30009744
I'm not even going to stay in this retarded statist thread that shouldn't even be on /k/ but here's this.
>>
>>30009744
Lol.
We could fight back if we wanted to. The key words here are "if we wanted to".
Most of us are lazy entitled pricks who would never go through all the sacrifices needed to facilitate a large scale rebellion.
It would probably take years because so few would actually fight. Most of your friends would die, and you would lose everything.
Could the American public win the fight? Oh hell yes, pretty easily if they committed to it.
But there are more fat lazy fudd gun owners than Travis Haleys out there (INB4 N.D.)
We are now a society of pussy faggots, we worship and glorify pathetic behavior, and we refuse to fight back even as our rights are being eroded away every day.
There will be no revolution, because none of us will fight.
>>
>>30010287
This picture should just be stickied I see this thread come through here almost twice a day
>>
>>30009802
What's the next step in your greatest mastermind plan?
>>
>>30009744
>American soldiers aren't Americans
>Civilians cannot make explosives
>There would be no defection in the military once innocent Americans start getting drone striked by "accident"
>The tanks can hold cities on their own maymay

Why even post this bait anymore? Everyone knows exactly what to reply already. Get something fresher FFS.
>>
>>30009744
Are we talking about the same American government that can't handle a small group of towelheads in the middle of a desert who have virtually no infrastructure? Not to mention the fact that if the government turned on its people they'd lose at least 50% of their fighting force; primarily the people doing all the hard work, grunts, tankers and such. The biggest threat would be the mafias that are pretending to be legitimate, CIA, FBI, ATF. Not the military.
>>
File: EO4bw6M.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
EO4bw6M.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
the government doesn't stand a chance against this
>>
File: 1456361334781.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1456361334781.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
Benis!
>>
the rifle isn't to fight tanks and jets.

the rifle is for defense against slavery, not necessarily against death. if the government was dumb enough to actually wage war on its own citizens in an outright manner, any combatants caught out would be overpowered, but open battles are not what an insurgency is about.

consider bundy ranch, not the political aspects, purely the method of response to armed civilians showing up to stand guard. The government could have cleaned house and engaged the militia, dropped ordinance on them, mortared them with CS gas, or any number of violent actions.

they did not do these things. they waited the problem out because given the current political climate and the way the militia had represented themselves in the media, to engage them could potentially start an insurrection. Whether by a sense of patriotism, outrage or slightly more psychotic motivations, more people would take up arms for every citizen they put down.

these men carrying their rifles could not be forced from their cause. they could not be oppressed or overlooked. they could only be killed, or waited out.

both in this example and overall, the smarter move for the government is to let these things pass and continue upgrading and maintaining the surveillance state, upgrade their footholds and chip away at our rights and defenses.

I like our chances in full scale revolution tomorrow, compared to decades of the status quo
>>
>tfw OP is a retard.

Im a mechanic. If im going after a armored vehicle, it wont be with a AR-15.

More like a pound of sugar and a funnel, or a can of gasoline.

Good luck riding into battle after im through with your shit.
>>
>>30010482
Is that a kangaroo?
>>
>>30010594
Can you take that knot?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 780x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 780x546
>>30009744
>>
>>30009909
>>30010042
Correct except that isn't the way my Infantry unit did it. We had a constant vehicle watch. Even while inside the FOB walls. But maybe that's also because we had QRF and fucking around with padlocks would reduce reaction time.
>>
>>30009744
Aren't you assuming that outside forces wouldn't aid freedom fighters, most likely in exchange for concessions later?
Its not like China hasn't assisted various groups in Africa in exchange for mineral rights, they could certainly do that to the USA.
>>
I'm confident that a truly oppressive US government would be overthrown by the civilian population and military deserters. My only concern with a modern-era US Civil War is what happens afterwards when the "new" US government is extremely vulnerable to foreign invaders and homegrown terrorist groups.
>>
>>30010320
This, unfortunately.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 195x258
>>
>>30009815
Was about to say this famalam
>>
>>30009744
>our own military
>peak physical condition
O I'm laffin
Good b8 lad
>>
File: mkwary.jpg (34 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
mkwary.jpg
34 KB, 600x252
>>30009815
>implying

Sure happened the last time Americans fought Americans dinnit
>>
I don't give a shit if a rebellion would succeed or not. Northern Ireland proved to me that you cannot wipe out an insurgency that has any level of support from the population it hides within.

In addition to the habit of prematurely blowing themselves and other Catholics up, the IRA blew up the London financial district twice, launched deactivated mortars at 737s at Heathrow just to prove it could, and landed an active mortar in the back garden of Downing Street.

Fuck that noise. Anyone that thinks an insurrection will be a cakewalk for either side should read more history.
>>
>>30010476
>Civilians cannot make explosives
Durrrrrrrrr
>>
>>30011138

That was two separate nations' armies fighting each other.
>>
>>30009815
this.
>>
File: maga.webm (1 MB, 480x338) Image search: [Google]
maga.webm
1 MB, 480x338
>>30009744
Are you retarded? In that scenario, Americans wouldn't be fighting against the Abrams.

Guerrilla warfare: "a form of irregular warfare in which a small group of combatants such as paramilitary personnel, armed civilians, or irregulars use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids, petty warfare, hit-and-run tactics, and mobility to fight a larger and less-mobile traditional military."

If the military declared war/martial law on it's citizens, and every serviceman from every branch of the military fought gun owners, the military would lose 10 times out of 10.
>>
>>30010394
More objective facts that overrule your petty, no content, insults I suppose?
>>
The thing g about north America (Canada too) is on top of our guns, we are full of tough hardworking educated people. If there was a civil war and the working man was quitting there job to fight, the energy we put into our great lives would be focused on a organized well armed resistance. That coupled with the knowledge of land and infrastructure would put a stop to a government crackdown or invasion quickly.
>>
>>30010714
I can, but that's lewd!
>>
>>30009744
>sees Iraq War
Your turn. They were less prepared than Amerifats are.
>>
>>30010394
Crashing this plane?
>>
>>30011722
what size is that, i really want one.
>>
>>30010320
>>30010951
We are fighting back and expanding our rights everyday. It's not a lost fight, and if we funnel more energy and money into the system we can't lose. This defeatist mentality is a myth. Guns are awesome, and there are more gun owners every day.

http://www.joemygod.com/2016/05/19/pink-pistols-gay-gun-rights-group-wins-lawsuit-against-washington-dcs-concealed-carry-law/

The gun community goes across party lines in reality. An LGBT gun group actually made it easier to get a CCP in **DC**!!!!!!
>>
File: CQ5qgvu.jpg (431 KB, 1438x1968) Image search: [Google]
CQ5qgvu.jpg
431 KB, 1438x1968
>>30009815
>/K/ has had this discussion before. At least 80% of military abandons ship. Plenty even would take their military equipment with them. See the post still floating about mil vehicles not having keys. It's not even hard.

I've told someone this (not the 80% figure) and their retort was:

>Well if the military defects then what do you need the guns for?!?!?!

>>30009744

Small arms give you a lot of options. Small arms give you the potential to ambush infantry on patrol. Small arms give you the power to rush into an armory and collect heavier weapons. Small arms let you defend yourself from a house raid by an Emergency Safety Team(tm).

A rifle in your hand is a million times better than nothing. You can't defeat a tank with a bullet, but you can defeat a helluva lot more than without one.

A rifle can get you into a base. A rifle can give you territory. It can gift you an unmanned armored vehicle. It can get you access to a stash of AT4s or Carl Gustavs.

Thanks for triggering me, OP.
>>
>>30011892
I don't think 80% military would defect.

>Military culture separates them from "others" or civilians
>by the time an uprising would take place, the opposing side would have such a smear campaign run against it (commies, Russians, pedophiles, drug addicts, murderers tropes that always get drummed up) that mil people wouldn't even think twice about wasting a citizen's whole family
>By this time the military would be one of the best paying jobs in town, and when a paycheck is on the line, ID expect the mil people to keep their mouths shut and do what they're told or risk ending up a poor serf

I'd like to think they would defect, but I really think anything over 40% is pushing it.
>>
>>30009744
Even at your highest tech fantasy,
with missle-firing drones and VR robotics,
Eugene has to come out of the shelter to get more red bull and cheetos.
Bang.
My Moist Nugget wins the day.
>>
File: BAIT.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>30009744
Guys. Guys! What the fuck? This is bait. This is really shit bait, why are you all replying?
>>
File: tumblr_o79tm6rzqJ1sdxszuo1_1280.jpg (59 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79tm6rzqJ1sdxszuo1_1280.jpg
59 KB, 1080x1080
>>30010076
>assymetrical warfare isn't a thing I guess
To be fair, I've heard that asymmetrical warfare really only succeeds when the militarily stronger side is unwilling to engage in reprisals and such. Typical examples are Vietnam and American Revolution on one hand, Chechnya on the other.

>>30010600
double dubs of truth
quite accurate imo

>>30011185
>you cannot wipe out an insurgency that has any level of support from the population it hides within.
If you're willing to wipe out the population (or just fuck 'em up a bit), you can. Probably.

>>30012413
saged m8
>>
>>30012155
The reason for the high number of defections is that they would defect alongside their families or social groups affiliations, which in the case of America has always meant political affiliayion, rural or urban communities, states etc. Because the one thing American military and most people in general is having their families be safe.

If that same military is bombing neighborhoods or running tanks over civilians, some of who said military people might even know....when it provides a much more immediate emotional reaction.

This reminds me of the Syrian civil war where the SAA officer corps had far less defections than expected due to most of their families being raised in a locked down loyalist stronghold who consequently had little attachment to the rest of the rebels.
>>
File: 1454537555187.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
1454537555187.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>30009744
>>30009744
>>30009815
>>30011892
This is even ignoring the point that military commanders would even listen to the three branches if they go off the deep end, it's also pretty damn impossible to get POTUS and 80% of Congress to agree on any levels of shit. There may never be another Civil War or a literal fascist regime controlling America and that's a little bit sad I think.
>>
File: Police State.jpg (316 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [Google]
Police State.jpg
316 KB, 1391x406
Good luck controlling cities with tanks and jets
>>
>>30009744
Oh no they're going to unleash their woman soldiers on us I'm so scared!

No bud there would actually be some serious rebellion in a lot of areas if they tried that, even among police and military. I speak from personal experience. I'm not violating the Constitution no matter what sort of false flag they use to justify it.
>>
>>30011441
>If the military declared war/martial law on it's citizens, and every serviceman from every branch of the military fought gun owners, the military would lose 10 times out of 10.
Wouldn't it be more a case of the military winning 8/10 times, but those times being largely meaningless on a strategic scale?
Ideally if the army brings enough firepower to snuff your guys, you bolt and meet somewhere else.
>>
>>30009815
Considering what happened last time, you're wrong.
>>
>>30010113
Uhhhhh
>>
File: 1461900236792.png (879 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461900236792.png
879 KB, 960x1280
>>30009744

Amusing trollbait.

A while ago I'd have deleted your post.

Now I'll just laugh at it.
>>
>>30012501
>wipe out the population
not even this government is stupid enough to destroy the infrastructure they rely on.
>>
File: 1410467191782.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1410467191782.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
>>
>>30010113
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but I'd jump at the opportunity to shoot 9/10 members of my extended family if the US Government was suddenly cool with it.

They're Alaskan secessionists, they're the worst kind of people.
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
Let me redpill you on this. Everyone thinks that there will be a mass uprising when the government one day goes too far. That at some point they'll come out and say something to the effect of "No more freedom for you" and roll out the tanks, and there will be militias vs government forces. It isn't like that. Nobody who has worked their way up into the establishment would ever be stupid enough to do things that way.

No, gentlemen, the approach is more akin to boiling a frog. The Democrats restrict a few aspects of gun-rights here at the state level, the Republicans undermine the first amendment at the state level over there, and a combination of quiet lobbying and amicus curiae briefs insures that the courts and congress pass restrictive bills on the down low when the public isn't looking.

Nobody is going to wake up one day and realize that it's time to fight now or never. They will instead wake up and realize that their essential freedoms were taken from them a decade ago and they didn't even realize it.
>>
>>30009843
>Americans have already fought back in multiple points through their history.

Twice. One failed so spectacularly the region that tried it is still impoverished 130 years later.

So I guess the lesson is, if you're going to rebel...make sure you've got some flinty New Englanders on your side?
>>
>>30010638
Would a water bottle filled with way sugary koolaid work enough?
>>
>>30013505
this desu
>>
>>30010724
Just need a flamethrower or twelve m8

Carbon Monoxide is a killer, shit bonds to your lungs and makes it impossible to take in oxygen
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 455x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 455x521
>>30009744
>tfw live in eastern ky
>tfw thick forest covered mountains and coal mines everywhere
>fuck yo tanks
>fuck yo drones
>fuck yo infantry
>>
File: Untitled.png (349 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
349 KB, 704x528
>>30010724
It's a common misconception that we weren't fighting a real army but we were, People's Liberation Armed Forces of South Vietnam.
>>
File: 42202_pro.jpg (16 KB, 280x250) Image search: [Google]
42202_pro.jpg
16 KB, 280x250
>mfw a tank was the chief of police and was shot in the head for ordering a round up of guns.
>>
>>30013505
then why have revolutions succeeded in the past?
>>
You're a silly goose if you think police and servicemen are going to willingly stage an assault on fellow citizens.

Also nice bait 6/10 got me to reply.
>>
>>30014031
It works out. All the manufacturing is moving down here. Enjoy your rust belt and crumbling infrastructure.
>>
>>30017861
they already fucking do that, idiot
>what are no knock raids
>what is shooting your dog
>>
>>30009744
>being so cucked that you make this post.
Lol
>>
>>30009744

You're just mad you can't or won't ever get to play with all the toys we get to.
>>
>>30013505
Let me redpill you on this. Everyone thinks that there will be a mass economic crisis such as the Argentine dollar-to-dollar crisis in 2001. And our dollar will be drastically reduced in value. And banks will force freezes on your bank account. And set up a maximum weekly withdraw amount. And this will absolutely crumble our society. And that will lead to each family having to rely on personal protection. And you're the only one who hasn't read about that Argentine crisis yet.

Sorry it wasn't really redpilling you on anything but the paranoia is less than 50% reliant on the whole government turning on us idea, and is more than 50% based on what has happened before in other top percentile countries. Argentina still hasn't even come close to recovering, and during their crisis they had to scuttle about at night like rats, because of IRL marauders. And it wasn't even a mad max scenario that caused it.
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar.png (162 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar.png
162 KB, 1280x800
>>30013042
>>30010287
>>30010340
You fags need to keep this shit together
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar2.jpg (681 KB, 1391x1000) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar2.jpg
681 KB, 1391x1000
>>30018151
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar3.png (213 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar3.png
213 KB, 1802x905
>>30018159
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar4.png (145 KB, 1787x921) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar4.png
145 KB, 1787x921
>>30018218
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWarGameOfDrones.png (108 KB, 1775x811) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWarGameOfDrones.png
108 KB, 1775x811
>>30018222
>>
>>30016391
>your pic, who would win
Both, Europe would be free, and Jerry would 'win' at combat n shit
>>
>>30009897
I agree with you, but holy fucking god you need to learn how to spell.
>>
>>30009744
I dont even know where to begin, yuropoor. Like, really? I work security and had to deal with stupid shit all day, and I come home to relax on /k/ and make fun of noguns, and I see this shit.

First off, the average ACTUAL weight is around 200lbs, and that's considered over-weight for us.

Secondly, the United States Army doesn't report to our government, except for POTUS and Congress. They do what they want, with their approval. And to say that more than 50% of just the Army alone wouldn't break off and kill as many boot lickers as possible is complete rubbish.

Plus, it doesn't take a genius to make a big enough IED to take out an Abrams. Just look at Iraq. Those goat fucking, inbred shits were killing us left and right with stupidly made IED's that were often duds and would prematurely blow up, and yet they took out a fair amount of tanks and humvees.

So fuck off, Eurocuck. Stop shit posting.
>>
>>30010482
I wouldn't worry about it...
>>
>>30009744
>Feds
>Using soldiers to control civilians.

Breeh, never confuse the suits with the green. They have totally different morals and vows.
>>
>>30016354
Inna ozarks. Breddy much the sane thing here. But we have lead mines.
>>
>>30018226
Thanks for the screen grabs.

Everybody ITT. If you are interested in "energetic" chemical compounds look up the you tube channels nile red, cody's lab, and explosipedia. Pay attention to how Cody and Nile Red make/use their nitric acid and other nitrate compounds like KNO2. Nitric acid, sulphuric acid, hexamine, potassium nitrate, and several other precursors are available commercially from places like hardware stores and sporting goods aisles in wal-mart. No ID check, let alone background check, will ever be required. The knowledge is out there and these chemistry channels on you tube will actually show you how it is done.
>>
>>30018376
I've posted recipes here before, but it isn't really necessary. You tube does a better job.
>>
>>30009815
not muhreens though
>tfw worthless, 0% chance of attack, safe to engage in hug
>>
>>30010046

Who the fuck is Chelsea manning?
>>
>>30009815
>>30009897
>>30010113
>>30011892
>"They'd never turn thier guns on us. They are our countrymen": pretty much everyone before they were gulaged, guillotined, arbeitschlager'd, or reeducated. I want to believe, but the weight of history says otherwise
>>30012155
I think this guy gets it
>>
>>30009744
they have to come out of that thing sometime.
>>
>>30012155
>>30011892
are we also forgetting that this is prime chance for "outside" players to begin trickling in support in one way or another if it meant a changing of the government and possible benefits if the side they supported were to triumph?
Not to mention I'm sure this will disrupt a shit ton of things globally, perfect time to do what these other nations wanted to do without those pesky Americans.
>>
police and military will not defect. a crisis will be orchestrated where resources are extremely limited and government will set up distribution points for the goyim. people will be so desperate to get supplies for survival they will be fighting each other instead of worrying about fighting for idealogical movements. police/military will do what they are told to restore order no matter how draconian. when all is said and done, that constitution you think people will magically rise up to conserve will be toilet paper. a couple thousand might actually resist but they would be seen as destroyers of order/terrorists. the only thing that will assure your victory is wisdom first and foremost. then preparation. and it needs to be more than a few guys in every neighborhood.
>>
>>30009815

Isn't this an argument FOR gun control? If we have nothing to fear from the majority of the military—if in fact they would fight in defense of the citizens against a tyrannical government—then why do civilians need to have access to weapons?
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (2 MB, 2160x1620) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
2 MB, 2160x1620
>>30010042
>>
>>30009744
>climb atop abrams
>flip exterior halon suppression switch
>crew is kill
>>
>>30021347
>climb atop abrams
good luck with that, retard.
>>
>>30021418
Have you ever played command and conquer?
>>
>>30009744
Sandniggers with ak's kicked us out of the stan. I think we will be ok vs .gov
>>
>>30009744
Say that to the taliban
>>
>>30009744
if you throw molotov cocktails on top of a tank you will starve the engine of oxygen and it will break down.
>>
>>30021474
If that tank is made in 1934
>>
>>30018263
>First off, the average ACTUAL weight is around 200lbs, and that's considered over-weight for us.

Thats an average weight of 100kg

Thats fat as fuck you tub of lard
>>
just dig a hole and disguise it.
>>
>>30016354
It would be like Kandahar Pt.2 Armed Redneck Boogaloo.
>>
>>30021314
Yeah, I know for a fact my battalion doesn't do that.

>>30021418
Actually easier than you'd think in an urban environment. Provided it stopped moving for a second and didn't have infantry support. Crews aren't allowed to lock the safety pins on those things, but probably would if it started becoming a problem.

>>30021520
Ok, you're not that bright. 200lbs or 100 kg isn't obese. Might be overweight depending on height and build, but odds are you would not win a fight against a 200lbs man. I'm 145lbs and pretty close to manlet tier. I absolutely refuse to get into grapple range of someone that big.
>>
>>30011407
No it wasn't. It was a bunch of starving draftees fighting a bunch of starving southerners.
>>
>>30009744
Didn't realize the US government had 20 million Abrams stockpiled.
>>
File: 1463495726928.webm (861 KB, 800x410) Image search: [Google]
1463495726928.webm
861 KB, 800x410
>>30009744
>call out to your science to save you now
>>
>>30023311
OP is an idiot anyway who clearly has no idea how much fuel an Abrams uses.
>thinks people would fight tanks instead of hitting their support convoys
>>
>>30011840
I never said it is a lost cause.
I said we will not fight. The government is afraid of us and for good reason. They will walk on us, but only so much.
The people will never rise in the way you all think they will.
>>
>>30009744
>Implying the military doesnt have family.
Good luck finding enough people to start killing normal everyday people like me ma w and papy.
The military won't turn on it's own people.

This is after all, my theory.
>>
>>30009744
Nice copy+pasted thread from /int/ you homosexual, delete this.
>>
>>30009744
oh look, this thread again
>>
In a civil war senario, I think the correct course of action is not to fight the goverment head on, but to burn the crop friends right before harvest.
>>
>>30009744
Don't cars blow up in Bagdad constantly?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.