[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'all have any skinwalker innawoods stories? >be me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: lol-nope.jpg (76 KB, 628x678) Image search: [Google]
lol-nope.jpg
76 KB, 628x678
Y'all have any skinwalker innawoods stories?

>be me
>hear guy talking about how he wants to go to skinwalker ranch
>he says he'll be fine because he'll have a 50 cal desert eagle action express
>lol memegun.jpg

He says that he is going with his rich friend out in the woods. What kit would your recommend for someone who can afford a $30,000 rifle with a fun switch who has a death wish?

What skinwalker stories do you have?

I remember someone saying something about a deer they saw in they yard that made a beeping noise and said I'M HOME like a dog throwing up, then saw it run down the street in the most grotesque way possible. Anyone cap that?
>>
>>30001931
nope but I banged a succubus in the woods once
>>
>>30001943
same, my ex.
>>
File: ffffttttft.jpg (6 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
ffffttttft.jpg
6 KB, 250x243
Okay guys, this happened to me last night and I haven't been able to sleep since, I was hesitant to post about it on /x/ because I've been looking for some sort of explanation or something, trying to see what it was I saw outside now that it's light out, but I cannot and it's scaring the shit out of me. I usually just frequent /b/, /mu/, and /lit/, so excuse me if this is something you guys have some explanation for already, please just tell me there's a realistic explanation for this and that what happened is common, I'm fucking terrified.
>get home from work
>it's almost midnight
>when the door opens the home security thing does a high pitched "beep beep beep" chime
>in my kitchen eating a late dinner before going to bed
>hear a door open and then the home thing go "beep beep beep" but it definitely sounds like it came from outside
>I'm sitting right by the back door, so I go check the front door
>the front door has a screen door, a wood door that leads to a small entry room, then a second door inside that leads up the stairs into the house
>these are loud ass old doors
>did not hear screen door open, did not hear main door close, did not hear second door open
>the door is still double locked, no other doors are opened, nobody is standing outside
>okay, maybe it was the neighbor's door, maybe they have the same system
>hear it again, sounds like it's coming from outside the front of the house
>look out the window
>looks like a deer is crawling on the yard with it's belly to the ground
>stands up on its back legs
>makes the door opening/beeping sound with its head raised up to the air
>it is not a deer
>it looks like a guy with deer legs, too dark to see what the fuck is going on
>"Iiiiii'm hooooome"
>WHAT_THE_FUCK.gif
>"Iiiiiiiii'm hooooome"
>sounds like a dog barking "I'm home" while trying to vomit
>starts galloping away across the street
>"beep beep beep"
>starts shaking
>it's raining out at the time, the thing opens its mouth and holds its head up
Continued
>>
>>30001992

>thing stars digging furiously at the grass across the street with its front arms/legs/things
>puts head near the hole, like it's looking inside
>keeps walking down street
>"beep beep beep, iiiiiii'm hoooooome"
>puts head back to drink rain
>digs at ground
>keeps doing this down the block before galloping away down Division away from the city

I do not live in a rural area, the deer population typically stays down towards Melrose Park off of Thatcher by the river (I live just outside of Chicago, literally a block West of the city limits). I have never seen anything like this or heard of anything like this. I am fucking shitting myself right now. I was going to post this story on /b/ but I avoid /b/ like the plague unless I'm bored, it's summertime and I'd just get memed on left and right, and this seems more paranormal than anything else. I've been googling for similar stories and trying to find some sort of typical scientific explanation for this sort of thing but I can't even find any sort of similar story. My instinct is crazy homeless guy, but its legs bent back like a deers, it was not built like a human being, and it was definitely not wearing clothes and looked like it had a full body of fur. I don't use drugs, I was not tired, I was 100% lucid and I'm fucking horrified.
Please say there is a common explanation for shit like this.
>>
>>30002002
Sounds like a skinwalker or fleshgait. The "im home" and Beeping may be from another person/people its killed or heard. Its rare they enter city's so you should be safe, however id recommend you buy some form of gun to defend yourself with cause skinwalkers like fucking with people and might come back so watch your back m8.
>>
File: Soultrean.jpg (90 KB, 195x662) Image search: [Google]
Soultrean.jpg
90 KB, 195x662
>>
>>30002002
Nigger you posted this to /x/ and /k/ multiple times even the part about melrose park. Also there's tons of deer in the city
>>
File: Shark Fisher.jpg (400 KB, 907x1100) Image search: [Google]
Shark Fisher.jpg
400 KB, 907x1100
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY SHAG THE SKINWALKER
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-04-15 00.23.11.png (44 KB, 737x569) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-04-15 00.23.11.png
44 KB, 737x569
>>30002002
this is pasta as fuck, I've seen this before quite a few times.
now pic related is part 1 of my little 3 part story. yes I capped my own shit, but just so I didn't have to retype it.
>>
>>30001992
Cool story brah
>>
>>30001943
Story
>>
You people are so fucking fantasy prone it's sickening.
>>
>>30003594
You must be fun at parties.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.